The Magic Remote Ch. 06

Story Info
Things heat up as Henry continues to enjoy his magic remote.
7.1k words
4.61
23k
60

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone alarm blared, causing me to jolt awake. Reaching over June, I turned it off and tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. Sighing, I unraveled myself from June and Megan's embrace and got up. Even with the power of the universe at my fingertips, I still wanted to attend class.

Neither June nor Megan woke up. Still sleeping, they closed the gap I'd made and cuddled together. My heart sank as I thought about leaving such a beautiful sight behind. While I threw on some clothes, I continued to stare at them. Shaking my head, I grabbed my phone and left for the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

In the living room, Mom finished getting ready for yoga. Her mat was laid out on the floor, with a chair nearby for her favorite pose. She wore a matching black sports bra with compression shorts that showed off her body.

Even though the sports bra hid the exact size of her chest, I couldn't help but stare as I entered the room. Mom followed my eyes to her breasts but didn't say anything as I walked forward. The only sign that she thought anything of it was the blush on her face. I managed to tear my eyes away and feign a smile.

With everything going on, I forgot about my yoga sessions with Mom.

"Are you ready, honey? I know wearing these clothes makes me look... ridiculous, but Mama said-"

"It's fine, Mom. Honestly, you look great!" I interrupted.

"Thank you. Now, could you help me with that pose again?" she asked with renewed confidence.

"Sure."

Now that her hoodie was gone, I could see more of her stomach. Sure, I saw it before, but I wasn't complaining. It was smooth, already showing progress from our yoga sessions. I stood behind her and ran my fingers across her exposed stomach before ending up on her hips. She didn't say anything, but I was sure I felt her shiver from my touch. I placed a hand on the center of her back and helped her slowly bend over.

As she bent over, her ass came closer and closer to hitting my groin. I made more of an effort to avoid this, making sure to take longer steps backward as she bent over. This had the added effect of giving me a great view of her ass. My breathing grew more ragged as I focused on the covered mound where her vagina hid. I felt my erection grow, reaching toward her pussy. In a desperate move, I hid it in the waistband of my pants.

She made her way back up and turned around to smile at me. I returned the smile but noticed that her eyes wandered down my body. I followed them, only to see the tip of my boner poking out. My hands shot to cover it, but the damage was already done. Mom's face was beet red as she tried to look away.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Mom! I didn't- I tried to- It wasn't-"

Mom pulled me into a hug. I could feel the tip of my penis pressed against her smooth stomach. She pulled me closer and rubbed my back gently, "Shhhhhhh, don't worry about it. These things happen. Why don't you go take care of it and then we can continue."

Did I hear her right? Was she telling me to go masturbate? I nodded into her shoulder. As we separated, a thin strand of my precum kept the two of us connected. Mom reached out her finger and touched the glob of precum on her stomach. Both of us looked at it in awe before she wiped it onto her shorts.

"No harm, no foul," said Mom, smiling.

I was so shocked I couldn't respond. Like a zombie, I walked to my room and shut the door. June had gotten up by this point. She was in the middle of changing when I entered the room. Megan was still asleep on the bed, her mouth curled in a permanent smile.

"You okay?" asked June, raising an eyebrow. Her eyes glanced at my still-exposed penis, but she didn't comment on it.

"Uh, yeah, I just need to get some relief."

June smiled. "Ah, okay. Well, we don't want to keep Mom waiting." Walking over to Megan, June gently rubbed her back. "Wake up, it's time to please Master."

As Megan awoke, I could see the brief moment of panic in her eyes as she tried to remember where she was. She seemed to relax once she saw June. "Hello, beautiful," said Megan, her voice a bit slurred as she was still waking up.

June wiped some stray hairs out of Megan's face. "Good morning, are you ready to please your Master?"

Again, confusion washed across Megan's face. June grabbed Megan's hand and pulled her off the bed. Megan's eyes widened as she noticed me for the first time. I took in her body, licking my lips as June brought her closer to me.

Once Megan was standing in front of me, June worked on fixing her costume. During the night, her headband, socks, and gloves had all become disheveled. June fixed them and straightened out loose sections of Megan's long hair.

I couldn't stand it any longer. Megan's perfectly tanned skin and her sexy costume made me so horny I felt like I was going to explode. While I had some misgivings about using Mom to get off, I had no qualms about using Megan. She was my pet, my sex slave. Whatever I wanted to do to her, I could.

Throwing off my shirt, I stepped out of my pants and let my erection be free. It pointed up at Megan, causing her beautiful blue eyes to focus on my hard rod. I grabbed her waist and pulled her toward me. Her breasts squished against my chest. Nestling my erection into the gap between her thighs, I began to thrust. Megan's pussy was already wet, providing ample lubrication for her thigh job.

June sat on the bed, watching us as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Thanks to the magic remote I bought online, she saw Megan as nothing more than the family pet. A pet for everyone to play with whenever they wanted, how they wanted. The remote recognized the intent behind commands, so I didn't have to worry about June freaking out. Yet, I was still curious why she offered Megan to me so easily. Was that the remote, or June?

Either way, I didn't care. Instead of jerking off, I could use Megan to get off. If the family was going to be okay with that, who was I to complain? I pressed my lips against Megan's, pushing my tongue into her mouth. June blushed as she watched the two of us kiss. As Megan's eyes rolled back into her head, I knew that Megan had her first orgasm of the day.

Unlike the others, Megan was not controlled by the remote. At least, as far as I knew. She was letting me thigh fuck her out of her own free will. Though again, she was doing this under threat of force. Still, she wasn't complaining.

"Henry," moaned Megan.

"Master," I whispered into her ear. "I am your master."

"Master, please fuck me!"

Smiling, I grabbed Megan's ass and pulled her closer. "Only good girls who remember their place deserve to be fucked."

Megan whimpered, but I didn't relent. Instead, I glanced over at June. I wasn't sure if June was at the level where she would do whatever I wanted, and I didn't have the time to test it. Reaching over to my desk, I grabbed the remote and pressed the power button, pointing it at June. "Suck my dick through her thighs."

Her eye's glazed over. Without hesitation, June got on her knees and pressed her face into Megan's ass. As I thrust between Megan's thighs, June latched onto my cock and sucked it as best she could. I felt Megan have another orgasm, but I didn't slow down. There was no time, I had to get back to Mom.

Sweat dripped down my body. It was hot, hotter than it should have been. The heat still lingering from Summer, and the lack of a working AC, made it so that we were covered in sweat. Our sweaty bodies slapped against each other, creating a symphony of sex noises.

Finally, I came. I thrust as hard as I could into Megan's thighs. Cum shot down June's throat, coating the inside of her mouth in a sticky white film. My mind was instantly flooded by an intense shame. Had I really just done that, after Mom had all but said that it was okay? Was I corrupting my poor innocent mother? How could I use Megan like that, use June like that? Those thoughts faded away as June continued to suck all the cum out of my cock.

Once I was fully drained, June let go of my dick with a loud pop. I slipped out from between Megan's legs, sitting down on my computer chair to catch my breath. Megan fell onto the floor, and she soon fell back asleep. This was my life now.

"Henry!" called Mom from the living room. "Are you done yet?"

With a heavy sigh, I pulled back on my clothes. Once I was dressed, I returned June to normal. At least, as normal as she could be with all the other commands I gave her, and left. I took a quick stop in the bathroom before heading back to Mom.

After washing my hands and splashing some water on my face, I went back into the living room. Mom was patiently reading a book on the couch. Like me, she was also feeling hot and sweaty. With one hand she held her book, and with the other, she tried to fan herself. I coughed to make my presence known. She smiled up at me as she closed her book and walked back onto the yoga mat.

"Better?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah. All better," I replied nervously.

We did a couple more stretches, neither of us talking about what happened. June came by after a bit on her way to class. She waved goodbye to Mom and me, giving me a knowing wink as she left the house. Piper came out soon after. She had been getting ready in Mom's room the whole time.

Piper was dressed in the same clothes she wore the day I met her, a plain white T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. The jeans cupped her ass, making it look larger than it really was, and it was already quite big. Draped over her shoulder was a book bag filled with her school supplies.

"Candace," said Piper, giving Mom a worried look. "Are you okay? You're breathing so hard."

Mom was bent at the waist touching her toes. While I was having some trouble matching the pose, I wasn't struggling as hard as she was. Her face was bright red and covered in sweat as she stood up straight and took a deep breath.

"It's... so... hot," said Mom as she tried to catch her breath. She pulled on the edge of her sports bra, trying to let the cool air inside.

"Sorry, dear," said Piper. "It's still gonna be some time before I can fix the AC."

With dead eyes, Mom turned to look at me. "Can you... get me... some water?" She fell back onto the couch, still fanning herself.

Like a good son, I ran to the kitchen and filled a glass full of ice-cold water. As I watched the glass fill, I thought about Mom. This was probably the first nice thing I had done for her since getting the remote. At least, the first nice thing that didn't directly benefit me.

Walking carefully so as not to spill, I returned and handed Mom the glass. She downed it in less than three gulps. I had never seen Mom drink anything that fast. Letting her bookbag fall to the floor, Piper rushed to Mom's side. She held her hand over Mom's forehead. Clicking her tongue, Piper shook her head.

"You're burning up. We need to cool you down."

"What about the pool?" I asked. "No better way to cool off than a dip in the pool."

Piper nodded. "Great idea." She grabbed Mom's arm and tried to pull her up, but Mom resisted.

"I... don't want to... ruin... my clothes," said Mom, shaking her head. "The... chlorine..."

"Henry, come help me," said Piper, gesturing for me to grab her other arm.

"But... my clothes," said Mom as I helped pull her off the couch.

Piper sighed. "Fine, we won't ruin your clothes. But we need to cool you down." Staring at the ground, Piper bit her lip. She sighed, then looked up at me with a weak smile. "Can you help me undress your mother?"

Both Mom and I froze. "What?" I asked, unsure if I heard her correctly.

"We need to cool her down, but she doesn't want to wreck her clothes. So, we need to get her out of her clothes."

Mom, weak from overheating, seemed to agree with Piper's logic. "Okay," she muttered, starting to pull her sports bra off.

"Are you sure?" I asked, setting Mom on the couch. "I'm right here."

Piper waved her hand dismissively. "It'll be like taking a shower. Come on, you get her pants." Grabbing the bottom of Mom's bra, Piper pulled it off in one smooth motion. Mom's breasts bounced freely, causing my mouth to water.

I still had some misgivings about stripping Mom, but I didn't argue. The logic made sense, even if sounded too much like porn logic. Hell, my entire life was now ruled by porn logic. Taking a deep breath, I grabbed the hem of Mom's shorts and began tugging them down her legs. They were pretty tight, so I had to work hard to take them off.

Throwing her sweaty compression shorts to the side, I stared at the white thong she was wearing. It was drenched in sweat, becoming practically see-through. So close to her, I could smell not only her sweat but also her arousal. She was getting turned on.

"Those need to come off too," said Piper, placing her hand on my shoulder. "Though they're pretty wet as it is."

I didn't reply. Mom was overheating, and there I was worried about her naked body. It wasn't the first time I saw her naked, and I guessed it wouldn't be the last. As I slipped off her thong, the smell grew more intense. Instead of throwing her thong to the side, I slipped it into my pocket.

Piper raised her eyebrows but didn't say anything.

She helped me lift Mom and walk her to the pool. I could barely focus on carrying Mom as the side of her breast pushed against me. My thoughts turned to that first day with the remote. It was the last time I had been so close to Mom sexually. Since then, I'd done so much with the remote.

Once at the edge of the pool, we discovered a serious problem. Mom couldn't stand by herself, which meant that she couldn't walk down the steps into the pool. As I tried to figure out the best way to lower Mom into the water, I felt her grow heavier. "Hold her for me," said Piper.

Once she was sure I wouldn't fall, Piper stepped back and took off her shirt. "What are you doing?" I asked, staring in disbelief.

Piper shrugged. "I don't want to get my clothes wet." She shuffled out of her jeans, leaving her only in a bra and panties. My instinct was to look away, but I went against it. I had already seen Piper naked in the shower. Hell, she had already swallowed my cum. Stripping was nothing compared to that.

As Piper unclasped her bra, I adjusted the way I was holding Mom. I placed my hands under each of her armpits and held her like I was hugging her. It didn't make it much easier to hold her, I just liked the idea of her breasts smushed against my chest. My hands held onto her butt, kneading it whenever Piper looked away.

Stepping out of her panties, Piper picked up her clothes and placed them on a nearby chair. "There, now it's your turn."

"My turn?"

Piper nodded. "I can't get her into the water by myself. Here, give her to me."

Again, my instinct was to refuse, but I ignored it. This scenario was exactly what I imagined when I first heard about the remote. Okay, not this scenario exactly, but it was close enough. Feigning a look of disapproval, I handed Mom to Piper and began to strip. I noticed that Piper held Mom in the same way I had, their breasts pushing against each other for dominance.

My cock was rock hard as I stepped out of my underwear. Mom was too out of it to care, but I could tell that Piper approved. She was probably as much of a pervert as I was. The best part was, as far as I knew, that was fully her. I never used the remote to make her a pervert, only to make her think she was my mother.

Working together, Piper and I helped Mom into the pool. The cool water felt nice against my naked skin. For the first time, I realized how overheated I was getting. We sat Mom on the steps and leaned her against the side of the pool. A wide smile appeared on her face as she relaxed. Piper and I sat on either side of her, enjoying the refreshing water and the comfortable breeze.

"I'm sorry, Henry," said Mom as she started to feel better. "I ruined our yoga session."

I wrapped an arm around Mom's shoulder and pulled her close. "You didn't ruin anything. It's this heat. We should have been smarter."

Mom gave me a weak smile as she leaned into me. "I guess you're right. Thank you, both of you."

"No need to thank me," said Piper, leaning back. "I'm just glad you're okay. You had us worried for a second there."

"I know, I'll be careful next time," said Mom, closing her eyes.

I was going to try and relax as well, but Piper had other plans. My hand, draped over Mom's shoulder, was lying limp in the water. Before I could close my eyes and chill, I felt something touch my hand. I glanced at Piper, who held a finger over her lips. She took my hand and placed it on Mom's breast, holding it down so that I couldn't move it away.

Mom shifted but didn't seem to mind otherwise. I shot Piper an angry look. This was to keep up appearances as I was really loving this. She replied with a cheeky grin as she let go of my hand and pushed away from the edge of the pool. Instead of moving away from Mom, I kept my hand on her breast. My palm pushed against her nipple.

As Mom and I relaxed, Piper began swimming some laps. It was surreal to watch her swim while completely naked. I wondered if she had ever swum nude before. Had June ever swum naked? Mom? Mentally shrugging, I closed my eyes and relaxed. Those were questions that could be answered another day. I wanted to focus on spending some time with my two mothers.

There was still plenty of time before my first class started. Both my classes on Fridays were 3 hours long, both of them in the afternoon. I wasn't looking forward to sitting in class for so long, but I was sure I could find ways to pass the time. Ways that involved the use of my magical remote.

My thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of Mom's hand rubbing my leg. At first, I wasn't sure what it was. Glancing down, I could see her hand clearly in the water. Mom still had her eyes closed, leaning against me, but her hand seemed to find a mind of its own. As she moved her fingertips up and down my leg, I felt my erection start to return.

"I don't think we'll be able to finish our session," said Mom, drawing circles into my leg.

"Prob-probably not. Sorry."

"Shhh, don't apologize, it's my fault." Her hand lingered near my balls, never touching them yet straying closer and closer. "I should have been more careful."

"We can always try again tomorrow," I replied.

"I'd like that," whispered Mom. Her fingers brushed against my cock, causing me to squeeze her breast. She smiled even wider. I wasn't sure if she was fully there, but I didn't care. As far as I knew, Mom was doing this out of her own free will.

"Well you two, I'd love to stay and relax, but I've got to get to work," said Piper. "Are you good now, Candace?"

Mom nodded, comfortably leaning against me. Her hand wrapped around my cock, but she didn't move it. Like my hand resting on her breast, she let hers stay on my penis. Piper glanced down at my cock, clearly able to see Mom's hand. She nodded in approval.

Piper asked me something, but I was too distracted to understand what she was asking. "What?"

"Are you going to make it to practice today?" she asked again, stepping out of the pool. Water cascaded down her naked body, dripping onto the hot concrete before drying. My eyes weren't sure where to look, both of my mother's bodies were so hot.

"Uh, yeah, no. My classes go too late today," I managed to say after a few seconds.

"Alright, see you when you get back. Have a good day you two." She bent down and kissed the top of both of our heads before heading inside. There was no need for a towel, the heat dried her off by the time she got to the door.

"We should get out soon, too," said Mom, taking her hand away from my cock. I sighed but didn't argue as I untangled myself from her. Even though I had extra time before my classes started, I knew I had to get ready.

12