The Magic Shop

Story Info
Lady Bianca has a transformative experience at a magic shop.
6.4k words
4.58
10.3k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 05/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bianca descended the stairs from the Piazza del Fuoco dei Fuochi. She allowed her left hand to trail along the red brick wall to orient herself within the dim light trailing down from distant everburning lamps. About halfway down to the underground cistern the wall gave way sharply, almost putting her off balance. She called up an orb of dim light, which revealed a small alcove terminating in an unmarked wooden door. Just as Andreas had described, the door itself was notable only for a well-fashioned iron knob in the shape of a gargoyle biting a ring.

Bianca pulled on the knob, but the door became wedged almost immediately. She briefly considered whether to force it, but after only a short pause it creaked open of its own accord. Beyond it lay another down-sloping brick tunnel. A smokeless torch ignited a few feet inside the tunnel, and she could hear a few more lighting outside her field of view. She dismissed her light and rapidly descended the well-lit stairs, which ran perhaps another sixty feet deeper. She must be well below the level of the cistern, she thought.

The tunnel opened into a large, warmly lit room with numerous rows of slender stone columns joined at the ceiling by smallish, intricately painted vaults. The room's lateral dimensions were obscured by a confusion of packed tables and shelves.

"Please leave your sword in the cloakroom," a sweet feminine voice ordered from nowhere in particular.

Bianca left her sidearm and her cloak as well. She had come in a plain tunic with no scapular or surcoat, her long chestnut hair unbraided to conceal the distinctive double side shave of the order. Shelves radiated from the entrance chaotically. She chose a corridor of bookshelves directly in front of her for lack of a better option.

The shelves here were lined with codices with a smattering of scrolls. There were a handful of stacks of what looked like thin wooden slats, covered in squiggly writing. A few codices had titles in Ausonian, Kydonian, or the sacred tongue, most with titles suggestive of technical manuals of magic or poetic works. Most of the volumes, however, were unfamiliar in language, and many even in script.

The corridor bifurcated at unequal angles. She took the right-hand path on a whim and wandered along at random. Through inattention, she soon lost track of direction, able to orient herself to a limited extent only by the columns. Whatever principles may have been followed in organizing the layout of the shop, Bianca could not discern them.

"Hello?" She called out, but received no answer. She strolled through sections dominated by powders, colorful liquid-filled flasks, crystals, semi-precious stones, and peculiar clockwork devices. With a stroke of good fortune, she wandered into a relatively open area bounded on one side by a proper wall. The area was overfilled with low, round tables heavily laden with a variety of merchandise. Along the wall ran open cabinets displaying a mix of paintings, statuettes, more clockwork devices, and objects fashioned from gold, silver, and precious stones.

One particular cabinet caught Bianca's eye, topped as it was with a cluster of suspiciously phallic-looking objects. Closer inspection indeed revealed a variety of humanoid penises carved from translucent pink stone. Stone dildos?Or some misguided form of decoration? Some of the smaller ones might serve, she supposed, but most looked to be on the painful side given their size and hardness. She picked up a medium-sized one out of curiosity, and almost dropped it when it immediately softened and transformed into a warm, disembodied, flesh-and-blood cock and balls at her touch.

"My Lady has excellent taste," came a melodious voice from behind her. Bianca felt her face become quite warm. "This line is very popular with aristocratic ladies and merchants' wives." Bianca turned to find a beautiful, strikingly fair-skinned young woman leaning against a nearby cabinet.

"They start at six hundred gold pieces for the smallest models," she said, then added apologetically, "Our supplier assures us it's an issue of component costs." A charming black eyebrow arched skeptically over a lovely dark eye. Glossy, jet-black curls framed a heart-shaped face. The girl was barefoot. She wore only a simple, fitted blue kirtle over her chemise, though Bianca noted that the buttons were made of silver and pearl.

"How can I help you, my Lady Knight?"

"I've come with questions," Bianca replied as she carefully replaced the dildo, which shortly reverted to stone, "and a request for help." She was even more irritated at being so easily recognized than embarrassed at the situation. "Did Andreas tell you to expect me?"

The girl laughed. "Sir Andreas has a very big mouth, but just this once he is innocent." She tucked a stray curl behind her ear. "What sort of questions did you have, my Lady...?"

"Bianca."

"Very pleased to meet you, Lady Bianca. Please call me Zdenka."

"And you as well, miss... Zdenka." The girl's skin was extraordinarily pale, even for a northerner. Not a freckle or trace of translucence. And she'd evaded her question. Bianca closed her eyes, whispered a prayer to Asa, and reopened them. The girl looked almost unchanged, apart from a fingernail-sized semicircle of orange paste like a thumbprint on her lower lip, and a pair of long, pointed ears.

"Are you an elf?"

Zdenka's eyes widened in surprise. She quickly regained her composure and cocked her head with a smile. "Never seen one of us before?"

"Not up close," Bianca replied. "To my knowledge."

"I'm impressed you can see through my glamour, even with assistance. What made you suspicious, if I may ask?"

"My childhood tutor was a Wendish woman. She was very fair. But not like you."

"Ah. Well. Not many here have personal experience with Wends. I think I'll be safe," she said, meeting Bianca's eyes, "since I trust I can rely on your discretion?"

"Do you have permission to be here?"

"The Duke and the Abbess have consented to my presence."

"If what you say is true, your secret is safe with me."

"Thank you, my Lady," said the elf, making a slight bow. "Now, as to your questions..."

Bianca hesitated. "I was attacked by a strange creature in the Valley of the Mills," she said eventually, "which neither I nor my companions have been able to identify." She described her fight with the thing from the grotto, and what it had done to her afterward. Zdenka listened attentively and sympathetically to her tale but remained silent for a while afterward.

"I don't know of any magical beasts that match your description," she said at last. "It was probably some minor spirit of earth or water, grown fat on worship from the peasants. That would explain the protean physical form. And they've been known to take a sexual interest in humanoids from time to time. With your permission, I'd like to discuss the matter with my mistress."

"Your mistress?"

"Yes, the shop's owner. I'm her apprentice. She comes to the shop sometimes during the day. I can make an appointment if you like."

"Maybe. It would be difficult for me to make it during the daytime. Or even again at night, for that matter."

"Oh, I'm sorry." She looked down awkwardly. "You said you came with a request as well. Perhaps I can help with that?"

"Yes," Bianca said slowly, looking away. "If that... thing hadn't consented to spare my virginity, it could have ruined me totally. I don't know how much you know about the inner workings of the order..."

"It would have violated your oath, even without your consent."

Bianca's brows furrowed. "That's right. The Gods would have stripped me of my powers. The order and the abbey would both have expelled me. I'd have been sent back to my parents, a disgrace to myself and my family." Her upper lip was curled almost into a snarl. Short-cut nails dug into clenched palms. "Who would believe what had happened? Would it even be better if they did?"

Zdenka was silent.

"I can't risk that happening. I can't eat. I can hardly sleep. I think my best friend suspects I haven't told her the whole story..." She trailed off. "I need something to protect me, so that nothing like that can ever happen again. Something to set my mind at ease."

The elf stood up and began pacing. She was intoxicatingly beautiful padding about like a kitten hunting a toy mouse. Bianca proved unable to avoid surreptitiously watching her hips sway gracefully as she walked in deep thought. Light arousal mixed incongruously with Bianca's now fading anger.

Finally, the elf turned abruptly toward Bianca, her elegant dress twirling after. "There is one thing," she said brightly. "I'll be right back." She ran off, noiseless on her bare feet.

Bianca trod after her, around a nearby bookshelf jutting from the wall. On the other side, she found Zdenka on her knees, fishing around in the bottom drawer of an ornate cabinet. "No, not this one."

She got up on her hands and knees to shift over to the next cabinet. For a few seconds her perfect, round buttocks pressed tightly against her dress. Was she doing this on purpose? No, that was stupid. Of course not.

Bianca sighed. She needed a cold bath. Ever since the grotto, the erotic dreams and the old urge to self-abuse had come back. She'd kept them in check for almost two years now with prayer and fasting, but things were becoming very difficult.

"I found it!" Zdenka shouted triumphantly. She popped up with a thin silver necklace laced with three glass beads, red, yellow, and blue. "Here, let me get rid of a couple of these," she said, working the blue and yellow beads off the end.

"What does it do?"

"It's better if I just show you," Zdenka said. She wrapped the necklace around Bianca from the front, getting well into her personal space to clasp it in the back. She stood almost a head shorter than Bianca, who thus got a nice view of the elf's bust. Her breasts were fully covered by her chemise, which even had an unfashionably modest neckline, but the well-executed cut of her kirtle still managed to pleasantly emphasize her assets. Bianca felt an almost painful throbbing down below.

"Now if you'll just lift up your tunic, you'll see... Oh! Wait, nope. There it is."

"What are you...," Bianca started to say before cutting off at the sight of a sizable bulge beneath her thin linen tunic. "Wait, what the fuck?"

"Wow, yours is pretty big," the elf said with admiration, running a pair of fingers down her bulge.

"How?" Bianca asked, badly flustered. "How is this supposed to help me?" She throbbed uncomfortably at the elf's touch. "Also, why is it already erect?!"

"I think that should be pretty obvious," Zdenka replied, "on both counts. It's not easy to force a boy to violate the paladin oath. And if something does, it's kind of on you. As for the erection," she said playfully, arching her back to emphasize her breasts, "I guess something must be getting you all hot." She wrapped her small hand as far as it would go around the base of Bianca's new cock.

The paladin, not for the last time, felt a strong urge to grab this girl by her hair and bend her over something. "You don't have to," she managed instead.

Zdenka ignored her. "Nice, it's really thick too. Way bigger than mine."

"You're a boy?!" Bianca asked incredulously. If this was a boy dressed up as a girl, he had done an outstanding, beyond perfect job. The elf's left hand squeezed the base of Bianca's dick through her tunic and tugged lightly downward, making the skin tighten around the head. Holy shit, that felt great.

"Kind of. Not really," Zdenka said, enjoying the expression on Bianca's face. "I have both. It's not too unusual with elves." She gradually twisted her wrist back and forth as she began ever-so-slowly stroking up and down. "You should hitch up your tunic, beautiful."

Bianca reflected a moment and discovered she had neither will nor desire to resist. In a flash her tunic was up and off, showing off her fine musculature softened by a pleasingly feminine layer of fat. Her cock stood halfway exposed, held too-tightly mid-shaft by her belt. Already the elf was fumbling with it, loosening the buckle and partially detaching the hose. Bianca helped her finish loosening things up, leaving Zdenka free to slide her hands in to fondle her balls and resume stroking.

"Armaiti's tits, you're amazing at this."

"Aww, aren't you a sweetheart?" She released Bianca's testicles and made a beckoning gesture toward one of the tables. "If you like that, you're going to love this." An ethereal hand fetched over a flask of viscous, yellow fluid. "Here, give me a second," she said, pouring some into her hands. "This is one of my own concoctions."

"Here, let's try this again." The elf shifted to stand at the paladin's left side. She gently twisted her wrist as she stroked Bianca backhand, coating her cock in glistening, slippery oil. A warm, exotic scent of flowers and aromatic wood rose up. "D'you like it?" the elf asked with a cocky smirk, her hand gliding fluidly back and forth.

"Mm-hmm."

Zdenka turned inward to tease Bianca's cockhead for a moment with her free palm. She lowered herself to her knees, expertly stroking the hard, slippery dick. She started gently fondling Bianca's balls, tugging and feather-lightly squeezing them and coating them with oil.

Bianca moaned softly. Her sensations were changing as the elf worked her dick, in a way she lacked the experience or vocabulary to describe. Her rigid cock felt somehow even harder than before, and a vague heat was building up in the head.

In what was clearly a well-practiced maneuver, the elf made a fist with her right hand and slowly rolled her tightened grip over Bianca's cockhead. She released pressure ever so gradually, until abruptly allowing it to pop partially open a few inches below the tip. Like penetrating a tight, warm, slippery hole. Bianca thrust herself deep into the elf's hand, her cock spasming visibly and dripping with precum.

"Hey, slow down lovely. We're just getting started." Zdenka freed her hands and stood up. With a gesture, she called over a wooden chair with soft red cushions. It came to rest against Bianca's knees, and the elf pushed her back onto it. Zdenka spoke, and a length of rope flew over, catching Bianca by her wrists and elbows, tying them firmly behind her back. The elf splayed the paladin's thighs with her hands and lowered herself to her knees.

She looked up with intoxicating, beautiful, doe-like eyes. "Do you want me to suck it?"

"Yes," Bianca said, looking down imploringly.

"What do you say?"

"Please?"

"Alright." Zdenka gripped the base of the paladin's painfully engorged cock and ran a broad, relaxed tongue up Bianca's shaft before taking her head in her mouth. The ropes creaked as Bianca instinctively tried the grab her by the neck. She gradually parted her lips and slowly engulfed Bianca's large shaft with her small, tight mouth. She made it to a rather impressive depth before withdrawing, sucking and swirling her tongue as she went. Her hand, meanwhile, had begun making short strokes at the base that tightened the skin delightfully around Bianca's cockhead.

Zdenka pulled off with a theatrical "mwah!" She lowered her head and took one of Bianca's nuts fully into her mouth, letting her tongue swirl it gently around. Bianca moaned. The elf pushed the testicle out of her mouth with her tongue and gave it a kiss.

"You like that baby?" Bianca nodded, her eyes closed to heighten this feeling of pure bliss. Zdenka softly licked up her seam before giving her other nut the same treatment. The ropes creaked as the elf worshipped her balls and continued stroking her off. Bianca felt as if she might burst. It was a good thing she was tied up, because she felt an incredibly intense desire to plow this sexy little elf like a field.

Zdenka had finished torturing her balls with pure pleasure and was nibbling her way up the side of the shaft.

"Bounteous Immortals in heaven, woman," Bianca begged, "would you please, for the love of the gods, please suck me off?" Zdenka laughed and deliberately paused as if thinking it over.

"Ok." She flicked the shaft lightly with her finger. "But only because you asked so nicely."

She swallowed Bianca's cockhead and began blowing her in earnest. Her head bobbed up and down, twisting from side to side and working Bianca's cock deeper and deeper into her mouth with each pass. At last, the elf, how without gagging Bianca couldn't imagine, accepted the whole thing balls deep into her mouth.

Bianca's cock felt strange. She could tell something had changed again, but this was her first time feeling the onset of an inevitable male climax. Her head and foreshaft were on fire. The elf looked up into her eyes while slowly withdrawing, her tongue playing across her bliss-inflamed flesh, her lips grasping at her shaft as if to pull her back down.

Bianca's belly tightened and her hips thrust forward of their own accord, burying her deeper inside the elf as her cockhead swelled and tightened. Zdenka realized what was happening before Bianca did, and pulled back to position herself at midshaft. Bianca strained against her bonds, making short, involuntary thrusts. She felt her cock spasm once, and then twice. Waves of mind-blowing pleasure pulsed through her as she unloaded into Zdenka's waiting mouth.

The elf sat still, her hands unmoving, and swallowed the cum bursting in spurts from her partner's dick. When she felt she'd waited long enough, she pulled off. She'd misjudged, however, and a final, delayed blast caught her full in the face.

"Gah! It's in my eye!" she cried out, laughing as she sat back onto her ankles. "How can you already be so backed up!? You just got it!"

It was in her hair too, and a bit had dripped down onto her dress. That would be a bitch to clean.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to," Bianca said apologetically as she looked for something to help clean up.

"It's not a problem. There are advantages to being a wizard. For example." She made a little sign with her fingers and the semen disappeared from her face. With a few repetitions, she cleaned Bianca's cum off her dress, her hand, and the paladin's belly.

"I think that's everything," she said, surveying the field intently.

Bianca sighed and relaxed. Her cock rested semi-rigid on her belly, still leaking fresh droplets of cum.

"Wow, that was amazing. Do you do that for Sir Andreas too?"

Pain, searing pain exploded in Bianca's left nut. She leaned forward and cried out, tears in her eyes, while the sharp, throbbing pain subsided to a horrible, sickening ache. She felt nauseous.

"That wasn't very nice," Zdenka said with narrowed eyes. "A girl's got to have standards."

"I'm sorry, I meant that as a joke." The elf really did look offended.

"I'm sorry, that was rude. And I didn't mean it." The elf's expression softened slightly. "Do you mind untying me?"

"No way." The ropes tightened around Bianca's arms. "I haven't forgiven you."

"Well get up here and let me kiss your ass then."

Zdenka made a pouting face but stood and consented to thrust her round ass in Bianca's face.

"You're going to leave the dress on? Where's the fun in that?" This earned her a little smile. Zdenka hitched up her dress. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. The paladin placed a long, delicate kiss on her cheek, with just a hint of tongue. The rope loosened.

"How did you know?" Bianca asked, freeing herself from her bonds. "About how I like being tied up?"

"There are people who don't like being tied up?"

"Uh, I believe so." She grabbed the elf around her thighs and pulled her fine, naked ass unresisting into her lap.

"Huh. Weird." The elf rotated her hips a few times, rubbing Bianca's flaccid cock and bringing it to rest between her cheeks, the soft head poking out at her sacral triangle. Zdenka turned her head.

12