The Magician

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man, I have been sweating over that ever since. So, any ideas on a new bag of tricks? Possibly with anal?" Silver shrugged.

"I have a couple ideas. I've been studying my book and I just about have a complete show. I need to practice one or two tricks first, then I should be ready." Ken thoughtfully sipped his water before turning back to Silver.

"How long?" Silver stared into space for a moment, his lips moving silently, before responding.

"How about you invite us over next Saturday?" Ken whipped out his phone and checked his calendar. He grinned as he set it back down.

"I'm free. I'll call you after I talk to Alyxia." The two finished their waters and returned to their jam session.

The next Saturday saw Silver ringing the bell at Ken's. Ken swiftly opened the door.

"Hey man, Alyx isn't here right now, but she said that they would be back in about an hour. Plenty of time to set up for when they do." Silver nodded.

"Perfect. It shouldn't take all that much time, but being ready would be nice. This way we can keep right on going." Soon they were all ready for Silver's latest show. As this show involved his guitar Silver began tuning up, he was soon so engrossed in his playing that he failed to notice the girls returning. However Ken had been on the lookout for their return, so he quickly tapped Silver, who stopped playing and looked up.

"Hi ladies. Ready for another show?" They both nodded eagerly.

"Cool, Amaya and I haven't been able to stop talking about your last one." The girls quickly sat down on the couch as before, in eager anticipation.

"Okay, how about a simple trick for a warm up?" They shrugged, but nodded, still eager. He held up a deck of cards and handed it to them.

"Now I want you to check that this is a normal unopened pack of cars." They checked the box carefully. Once they were satisfied they opened the box. When they touch the cards they blushed slightly and let out the softest of moans. Alyx held the deck out to him, not seeming to notice her reaction to the cards.

"Okay, it's a new deck, here." He pointed to her hand.

"Both of you hold out a hand, palm up with the cards on both hands." The girls glanced momentarily at each other, but soon complied with his request. Silver's right hand hovered over the deck and he muttered under his breath before pulling his hand back. Both girls immediately gasped. Amaya spoke.

"The cards are warm." A moment later Alyx spoke as well.

"The warmth is spreading down my arm...it feels good." Silver waited a moment longer before continuing.

"Check the deck for any missing cards." They checked the deck, but they weren't satisfied so they began sorting them. Finally Alyx spoke.

"All four tens are missing and the queen of hearts and of spades are missing as well." He grinned.

"Ladies stand up and tell if anything feels different. They briefly hesitated, but stood up and almost immediately let out a soft moan each. This time they looked at each other, but shook their heads and turned back to Silver. He didn't speak. Amaya immediately checked her bra. She pulled out two of the missing tens. Alyx checked her panties and pulled out the queen of hearts. Both girls were about to sit down, when they began squirming. This time Alyx pulled out the remaining tens from her bra and Amaya pulled the queen of spades from her panties. Alyx, blushing as she spoke, shook her head.

"Okay, that tops your other card tricks. What now?" Silver pointed to the translucent boxes from before and stood by the green one and Ken stood by the blue one.

"Okay girls, same as before." Amaya glanced at him.

"Are you sure dad, this seems like you're starting to repeat yourself?" He nodded and gestured to the boxes.

"Trust me, this will be different." They shrugged, but climbed into the boxes as before. Silver waved his hands over the boxes. "Abracadabra, alakazam." He signaled to Ken and the two lifted the boxes off their bases. The girls looked around for a moment before Amaya looked up sharply.

"Hey dad, what's going? Nothing happened." He shrugged.

"Are you sure?" They looked particularly at each other, but shook their heads. Amaya was about to speak again when suddenly she stopped and pulled on her shirt to look inside. She gasped and Alyx did the same. Her gasp matched Amaya's. Amaya hesitated so Alyx spoke.

"You swapped our bras?" Silver laughed softly.

"Not just your bras." They checked and nearly jumped when they realized their panties had been swapped as well. "I don't know if that qualifies as a more impressive trick, but you've got to admit it is different." They nodded and Amaya found her voice.

"True, but what's next?" He gestured to Ken.

"The next trick may seem like a repeat, but it's actually far more complicated than anything I've tried thus far." They spoke together.

"Okay." He nodded to Ken and the two of them returned the boxes to their bases. This time when he made his gestures they were far more numerous, his look of concentration more intense and he said the words slower, more deliberately. "Abracadabra, alakazam." After a moment he tapped the boxes.

"Ready?" They both responded.

"Yeah." He nodded to Ken and the two lifted the boxes off of the bases, to reveal the girls were swapped as in the first time they had used the boxes, but this time they were both naked and both seemed to have trouble sitting still. Amaya spoke.

"I see what you mean about similar and more...uh...complicated." Her sudden moan had occurred when she had sat harder on the base. She quickly examined her rear and frowned.

"What's this in my ass? Is it a butt plug?" Alyx examined her own rear and discovered similar results.

"Yeah, what's going on?" Silver held up his hands in a placating manner.

"Wait, I have one last trick for each of you so, just bear with me a little bit longer, okay?" They looked at each other not speaking for several moments. Finally they looked up at him.

"Okay, one more dad, but this better be good." He nodded as he reached for a nearby bag and pulled out two long ropes. He held out one to Amaya, who slowly took it.

"Now give that rope a quick once over to ensure that it's not a trick rope." She quickly checked the rope carefully.

"Well, if it is, I don't see anything."

"Now, hold the rope out and I'll cut it." She held out a random section and he used a pair of shears to cut it clean through. In a moment she was holding two sections of rope, one somewhat longer than the other. "Okay, let's do that a few more times." She noticeably rolled her eyes, but repositioned the rope as directed. Soon he had cut the rope into about ten sections, which she sat holding.

"Now, the trick naturally involves restoring the rope. Abracadabra, alakazam." All at once the sections of the rope came together, only instead of simply rejoining in Amaya's hands they moved as they joined. The result was that Amaya soon found herself restrained on all fours, with the rope pushing against her nipples and between her legs. When she tried to move, she stopped and moaned as she felt the rope stimulating her. Alyx glared at Silver.

"What the hell?" Silver held up a hand.

"Just one more trick, well one more and then you get to decide on the final one." She continued to glare, but shrugged.

"Okay, one more, then you undo everything."

"Okay, Okay." He laid out the second rope.

"Now normally a fakir would use a pipe, but I play guitar, so here we go." He picked up his guitar and began playing a strange tune. Soon the rope rose and began undulating like a snake. Alyx watched, seemingly entranced by its movements. Suddenly the end of the rope that appeared to be the head shot toward her. She gasped, but it suddenly darted to the right, causing the length to rub against her tits. She moaned. The head shot behind her and briefly tapped the plug in her ass, eliciting further moans from her. The head continued to move between her legs where it tapped her clit and the length rubbed her lips. She nearly collapsed from the stimulation. Now the tune changed and Alyx soon found herself restrained on all fours as Amaya was. Amaya struggled to pull herself together.

"Okay dad, great trick, now are we done?" Ken and Silver stepped in front of the other's daughter, naked with cocks standing proud. Amaya sighed when Ken's cock came into view.

"Okay, I for one am feeling so horny." Alyx nodded, biting her lower lip. Silver and Ken stepped forward, the girls' opening their mouths. Both mouths were soon filled with hard cocks. Ken and Silver groaned softly as their cocks were completely engulfed by eager wet mouths. They lingered briefly, hands on the heads of the young woman in front of them, before pulling back till just the heads were inside. They slowly pushed back in feeling the girls moan around them. Gradually they increased speed until they were thrusting away vigorously, matching each other thrust for thrust.

Although the precum was practically flowing down the girls' throats, Silver tapped Alyx before he came. She moaned her disappointment but when she felt his hands on her hips her moans became cries of enthusiasm as she ground against him. However she found the rope still restraining and she was making sounds of frustration. However Silver wasted no time in lining up his cock with her pussy. Alyx gasped as the head easily penetrated her wet pussy. She moaned as he soon worked up to a rhythm thrusting in and out.

A moan from nearby told her that Ken had worked up to a similar rhythm inside Amaya. Alyx moaned and found herself collapsing in the ropes holding her in place. She was breathing harder and felt her orgasm fast approaching. However just as she was sure she was about to find release, Silver stopped. Alyx groaned her frustration, a matching groan told her that Ken had stopped as well. Ken and Silver in unison tapped the base of the plugs in the girls' asses. Both girls moaned and Alyx began begging.

"Just finish me already, dammit I'm so close." Silver rubbed the length of his cock against her lips, but did not penetrate. Alyx groaned and struggled against the ropes, feeling her wetness practically pouring onto Silver's cock. Finally she cried out.

"Fuck, you win. My ass...fuck my ass." Silver leaned over to Amaya and tapped her shoulder. She practically screamed her response.

"Yes, me too dammit." The plugs were swiftly removed, causing both girls to moan loudly. Holding Alyx's cheeks as far apart as possible Silver lined up his cock with her ass, she briefly tensed before relaxing. Silver pushed gently and she moaned. Silver pushed, initially seeming to no effect, but suddenly Alyx cried out as the head penetrated. Silver waited, glancing over to Ken he saw that he had also just achieved penetration. Silver waited a moment before gripping Alyx's rear and slowly pulling back.

Alyx moaned as Silver hesitated with only the head inside. Silver suddenly smacked both cheeks before slowly pushing back inside. Alyx moaned and squirmed against the rope holding her. Amaya's moans indicated that Ken was plunging inside her. Silver once again bottomed out and again he smacked Alyx's rear before pulling back. After repeating these actions a few more times Silver built up to a rhythm, plunging in and out of Alyx's ass. Both girls were now moaning loudly as there asses were filled and emptied in rapid succession. The girls moaned louder as Ken and Silver reached their peak speed.

Suddenly Silver gripped Alyx's rear and made a series of hard thrusts until he made the one final thrust as he came. Alyx practically screamed her own orgasm. Silver slowly pulled out causing Alyx to moan softly. Silver practically collapsed onto the couch and glanced over at Ken. Ken was starting to make his own final thrusts until he let out a low moan as he came in Amaya's ass and she quickly followed. Soon Ken joined Silver on the couch. After a couple of silent moments Silver snapped his fingers and the ropes fell, the girls immediately collapsing, rears twitching slightly and breathing softly. After some time passed they all got dressed and sat, Ken and Silver on the couch with the girls in the chairs. Alyx was the first to speak.

"Okay, that was fucking amazing. I wouldn't mind doing that again sometime, with or without the magic." Silver shrugged.

"We'll see. As you know next week is out, because our tour starts on Monday, but afterwards, who knows?" The girls went up to Alyx's room and Ken turned to Silver.

"So, anymore tricks up your sleeve?" Silver laughed shrugging.

"I'll check my book while we're on tour."

The End...although if I come up with any ideas or I receive a good suggestion on how to continue I will, specifically suggestions on magician's tricks to use are most desired.


12