The Magician Pt. 02

Story Info
Freya geta a job as a Magician's Assistant.
7k words
4.74
6.1k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike actually held my hand as he led me out onto the stage and I gripped his hand hard as soon as I heard the audience talking. We were still behind the curtain but the noise of them talking was enough to both terrify me and excite me so much that my 3 protrusions started tingling again.

With us both stood in the front, middle of the stage and staring at the closed curtains, they both started opening and I gripped Mike's hand even harder as he whispered,

"Smile Jodie."

The audience started cheering and clapping and I wasn't sure if it was for Mike, or for the nearly naked 18 year old girl beside him.

The applause died down and Mike started talking. After introducing himself he turned to me and introduced me. I remembered the curtsey and I felt the G-string slide into my slit as my right leg went more sideways than back.

When I stood up straight Mike started his show and I stepped to the side where Mike had told me to go. Mike was doing all the work and all I had to do was help him when he asked me so I had time to look at the audience, some of whom were only a couple of metres in front of me.

I glanced down and confirmed that my 3 protrusions were making little tents in my G-string and bra. The G-string had slid between my lips and the only part that it covered was my clit, and if I could see that then so could the audience. I had a quick attack of shame, embarrassment and exhilaration.

It was at that moment that I decided that whenever I was just standing on the stage I'd keep my feet about shoulder width apart so that the audience would be able to see my pussy. As I shuffled them apart I thought,

"You slut Jodie, you're one hell of an exhibitionist." But my 3 protrusions were throbbing and I was very happy.

Then I heard Mike asked me to take a bunch of artificial flowers from him and I realised that I hadn't even seen where they came from. I went and got them, then put them behind his props box then went and stood with my legs spread again, but this time a little nearer the front of the stage.

"You slut Jodie," I again thought as I smiled as I looked out at the audience hoping and not hoping that I saw someone that I knew.

And so it went on for what must have been a good 15 minutes with Mike doing all sorts of magic tricks. Most of which I'd seen on the television. I was starting to relax and get used to being nearly naked whilst being stared at by all those people. My 3 protrusions were still throbbing but not quite as much and I realised that the novelty was wearing off just a little.

"I hope that I never get to the stage where I can be out here like this and not feel horny." I thought just before Mike called me over.

He stood between me and the audience then he started walking from side to side of the stage whilst talking about illusions. After he passed in front of me the third time, still walking at the same pace and talking to the audience, I heard a gasp from the audience and I realised that I'd felt something that tickled me a little.

I looked down I saw that my bra had gone. I was now topless in front of around 100 strangers.

Natural female instinct took over and my hands went to cover my little tits whilst a shocked expression came on my face.

The next time that Mike walked passed I felt another tickle and heard more cheering from the audience. I looked down and saw that my G-string had gone and, because my feet were still well apart, I could see most of my slightly open slit and my centimetre long clit sticking out of it.

"Oh my gawd, he's done it," I thought, "I haven't a clue how but Mike has got me totally naked in front of all those people."

The throbbing got much stronger as female instinct took over and my right hand moved down to cover my pussy.

Mike stopped walking, turned to look at me and said,

"Oh my Jodie, how did that happen?"

My hands left my body as I put my hands in front of me, palms up, as if to say,

"I haven't a clue."

"Okay Jodie," Mike said, "let me do something that will make your embarrassment go away. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm now going to mix both magic and hypnotism."

He came and stood in front of me, real close, and he started to tell me to relax and breath deeply.

"Here we go." I thought, "please let me remember what Mike makes me do."

I'll admit that Mike's soft, calm talking did make me relax and feel a bit sleepy but I just couldn't get over the fact that I was totally naked on a stage in front of around 100 strangers. I actually realised that I was thinking more about my nudity than what Mike was saying.

Then Mike's voice tone changed and I heard him say,

"When I click my fingers once and say the word 'elephant', your mind will go blank for a second and then you will do every thing that I, and only I, tell you. You will loose all of your inhibitions, all your embarrassment and you will want to live out all your fantasies.

When I click my fingers once and say the word 'horny', you will feel an overwhelming rush of hormones and you will have an orgasm and the orgasm will keep going until I click my fingers once and say 'stop'.

When I click my fingers once and say the word 'stronger' your orgasm will get 10 times stronger.

When I click my fingers once and say the word 'stop' your will stop whatever you are doing and just freeze.

When I click my fingers twice and say the word 'giraffe', you will wake up and not remember anything that you have just done but you will feel very relaxed, content and happy.

These feeling and reactions will continue for the rest of your life, but remember, it is only my voice that can trigger these reaction"

Mike then clicked his fingers twice and said the word 'giraffe'. I just stood there staring at his eyes and wondering if I was supposed to be hypnotised.

"Right everyone, let's see if this worked."

Mike clicked his fingers once and said 'elephant'. I just stared straight ahead and thought,

"Was I supposed to be hypnotised? I don't feel any different. Should I say something, tell Mike that it didn't work? No, best if I just go along with it and do whatever Mike tells me. Wow, I guess that if Mike says the word 'horny' I'm going to have to cum, in front of all these people. The way that I'm feeling at the moment I certainly won't need to fake it."

"Jodie, lift both your arms and point to the sky."

I did.

"Jodie, sing your favourite song."

I did, thinking that I felt stupid, but I didn't show that, I put a smile on my face.

"Jodie, flap your arms like a chicken does and make chicken sounds."

I did, and felt really stupid. I also thought that maybe something was wrong, Mike hadn't put the egg vibrator inside me. I could hear the audience laughing as I continued to act stupid until Mike finally told me to stop. Mike turned to the audience and said,

"Well, I'm sure that you all agree, Jodie is now under my control, there's no was that any self respecting 18 year old girl would have just done what Jodie has just done."

I was just stood there, feet well apart, facing the audience, looking at the floor just in front of me, and I was totally naked.

"Well everyone, it looks like my hypnotism worked, I guess that I should get Jodie to do something that all of you will like, has anyone got any suggestions?"

I managed to keep a straight face but inside I was as excited as I could be, and also fearful of what someone would suggest.

"Get her to play with her pussy." A man shouted.

If I wasn't pretending to be 'under' I would probably have told him to fuck off, but somehow I managed to keep a straight face but when Mike told me to go and get the chair and put it right at the front of the stage I just knew that I would be bringing myself off with a 100 or so people watching. My 3 protrusions really were throbbing.

"Sit on the front edge of the chair Jodie, lay back and spread your legs as wide as you can."

As I did that I just knew that everyone was seeing every little bit of my wet pussy. I was a bit surprised that outside my pussy felt wet because of the bunting, but it definitely did. I wondered if my juices would be literally dripping off it when Mike eventually pulled it out of me.

The wet bit was confirmed when a man shouted out,

"Bloody hell, she's dripping."

"Now play with yourself until you cum Jodie."

I started and heard Mike say,

"We'll let this one be a genuine orgasm, but after that I'll make her cum just by telling her to cum."

"Oh my gawd, my first public orgasm, this is going to be awesome." I thought.

And it was. Unfortunately it didn't take me long to get there but I was so horny that as soon as it started to subside my fingers kept going and a couple of minutes later I was back up there. As that one started to subside I heard Mike click his fingers and say 'stop'.

Reluctantly I stopped and my right hand fell to my side, but I left my legs wide open letting the audience see all of my pussy which I was sure was still having little convulsions.

"Okay Jodie," Mike said, "now back to some magic, come and stand beside the table."

I did, but was a little disappointed that I had to close my legs.

Mike then did that card trick where he gets someone to select a card from the deck then put it back in before he shuffles the deck and pulls out the card that whoever had pulled out earlier, but Mike did it a bit different. What he did was to fan out the deck of cards to show everyone that they were all different, then he gave me the deck and told me to go into the audience and from all over the room to get 5 different people to select a card and hold on to it.

"This could be interesting." I though as Mike gave me the deck and I headed down into the audience. I wasn't going to select 5 people next to each other, nor on the end of rows,. Instead I worked my way down 5 different rows to near the middle.

It wasn't a luxury theatre and all the rows were right on top of each other so knees had to move as I shuffled along facing the people in the seat with my pussy and tits right in front of their faces. I took my time and I counted 6 times that a hand went around my bare body as I passed someone. The first person to touch me was a young woman who's hand went round my thigh and her fingers just touched my pussy. When I looked back at her I saw that she was licking her fingers.

People around her must have realised what was going on and everyone after that who touched me somehow managed to find my pussy then lick their fingers.

When I got back to the stage I gave Mike the rest of the deck of cards and he fanned them out on the table, face down. He studied them then announced,

"If any of the 5 people with cards has the 3 of Clubs, please hold it up."

Amazingly, a hand went up holding the 3 of Clubs.

Then, one by one Mike announce 4 more cards and low and behold, each one got held in the air.

After the applause died down Mike told me to go and collect the 5 cards which I did in the same way, but from the other end of the 5 rows. Unsurprisingly, many hands found my pussy as I shuffled passed them and by the time I got back on the stage I was almost ready to cum again.

Just as I was walking towards Mike I heard a loud bang coming from the back of the stage. I looked in that direction just like everyone else in the room, and I saw one of the lengths of bunting flutter down to the stage floor behind a half-height curtain.

"You just can't get the quality stagehands these days." Mike said, "I'd better go and pick that up before someone trips over it, you know what Health and Safety are like these days. Hang on a minute."

Mike walked to the back of the stage and pretended to be looking for the bunting. After a minute or so he turned and walked back to the front of the stage and said,

"I can't find it, oh wait, I have an idea where it could have gone. Jodie, come over here please."

When I got there he told me to spread my feet wide and his right hand went to my pussy. I gasped as his fingers went inside me and came out with the end of the bunting that was inside me. Everyone cheered as Mike slowly pulled the bunting out.

Now if you remember, it was around 10 metres that Mike stuffed in my pussy and pulling 10 metres out, slowly, took ages. It didn't help that I clenched my pussy muscles and Mike pretended that the bunting must have got caught on something.

Of course, I'd put a surprised look on my face and I looked down to watch it coming out of me.

All that friction inside my pussy had an effect that I hadn't thought of and I found myself moaning and eventually cumming just before the last of the bunting came out of me.

"That was a pleasant surprise." I thought.

All the bunting out and my orgasm nearly forgotten, Mike said,

"Jodie, why did you hide the bunting in your pussy?"

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I think that you need to be punished so that you don't do that again."

I put a sad look on my face and thought,

"Is Mike really going to punish me right here on the stage in front of all these people?"

"Turn your back to the audience Jodie, spread your feet as wide as you can, bend over and grab hold of your ankles."

"Bloody hell he is," I thought. "I've never been spanked before, will it hurt? And Oh my gawd, everyone is going to see my very spread pussy."

Mike left me like that, fully exposed to the audience as he asked for volunteers to come and spank me. Unsurprisingly, there was no shortage of those and Mike selected 4 of them, all men, to come up onto the stage.

By then, my pussy was literally dripping and I could see a puddle starting to form on the floor.

"Gentlemen," Mike said, "5 swats each but don't do them so hard that you knock her off her feet."

Seconds later I felt the first swat land on my butt. It stung like hell for a few seconds then wasn't too bad.

"Bloody hell, I've got another 19 coming, I hope that I survive." I thought just before the second swat landed.

That second swat was different to the first in that the hand stayed on my butt for a few seconds and rubbed my butt, the hand going almost to my pussy. By the time the fifth swat landed the finger did find my pussy and slid inside me for a couple of seconds.

The other 3 guys must have been watching because the swats became an excuse to finger me and by the time it was over I was very close to the edge.

"Stand up Jodie." I did, still with my back to the audience and my feet not quite as wide apart.

"Now Jodie, you will do 10 jumping jacks facing the audience."

I turned and started and instantly realised that something was different, I felt like I had eaten a big meal and that I wanted a pee. As I got to the fifth jumping jack I realised that something inside me was trying to get out, and it wasn't pee.

By the eighth jumping jack I just had to stop. I did and put my hand on my pussy just in time to catch the egg vibrator. I genuinely looked shocked because I hadn't a clue how Mike had managed to get that egg inside me.

"Oh good," Mike said, "the chicken has finally laid an egg."

The audience were all applauding and when it got quiet Mike said,

"Well ladies and gentlemen, and others, that is the end of the show, just one more thing to do,"

Mike clicked his fingers and said the word 'giraffe' and I shook my head, looked all around me then at my hand which still had the egg vibrator in it.

"That's it, thank you everyone, I hope that you enjoyed the show, take care and goodnight."

Mike took my empty hand and led me off the stage.

"What's going on Mike, where did this come from?"

Mike didn't answer me because he pulled me back onto the stage for an encore. Somehow I managed to do another curtsey then we left the stage.

Back in the dressing room Mike said,

"That's it Jodie, you've done your first evening show, how was it for you?"

"It wasn't a very long show Mike," I replied, "I remember you somehow taking my lingerie off me then nothing until you closed it all down. Did you hypnotise me or are you leaving that until I'm familiar with the rest of the show? And why does my butt feel hot and how did this egg get in my hand?"

Mike smiled then turned me and lifted me up onto the counter. As my butt met the counter I said,

"Ouch, what happened to my butt?"

"So you don't remember anything after I stripped you naked?"

"No." I lied.

"Good, I haven't lost my touch then."

I heard Mike click his fingers once and say the word 'elephant' and I just stared straight ahead.

"Jeez," I thought, "what's he going to do to me now, there's no audience here to see me."

Then Mike clicked his fingers once and said the word 'horny',

I instantly remembered and I could feel an orgasm quickly building. Just before I went over the edge I thought,

"Is this his hypnotism working or is it everything that has happened just coming out of me?"

I didn't manage to answer my own question as my body started shaking and I almost shouted,

"Fuck, I'm cuuummmmiiinnnnggg."

Mike clicked his fingers once and said the word 'stronger'.

My orgasm certainly got more intense and I felt Mike's hands on my hips. That didn't help, or did it, as my body started jerking about.

After goodness know how long, Mike clicked his fingers once and said the word 'stop' and the orgasm quickly died away.

Mike lifted my head, kissed my forehead and quietly said,

"Thank you Jodie."

He then clicked his fingers twice and said the word 'giraffe', and I lifted my head.

"How did your hands get on my hips Mike?" I asked.

"I thought that you were about to slip off there Jodie, you are sitting in a puddle of your juices.

"I feel a bit tired Mike, is there anything else that I need to do before I go home to my bed?"

"No, but I was going to ask you to come for a meal with me before we go back to the hotel."

"Can we make that fish and chips and eat them as we walk please?"

"What other way is there to eat fish and chips?"

I smiled then slid off the counter and said,

"Let's go."

"Err, don't you want to put some clothes on before we leave here Jodie?"

"Not really, but I guess that I should, I'm really getting used to this being naked most of the time."

As we walked to the chip shop Mike asked,

"So Jodie, are you still game for becoming my permanent assistant?"

"Yes I am, so what did you do to me whilst I was hypnotised Mike? Why does my butt hurt?"

"Hmm, a magician's secrets are his secrets and he cannot divulge them to anyone who isn't a member of the magic circle."

"But Mike, I don't know what you made me do and if I enjoyed it?"

"Jodie, I didn't make you do anything that you didn't want to do, and it was easy to tell that you were enjoying every second of it."

"But Mike!"

"Maybe one day Jodie, eat up, you need to get some sleep and I want us to be at the shops early."

"Yes Mike," I thought, "and maybe one day I'll tell you that you didn't manage to hypnotise me."

But as we walked and ate, I wondered if I had really been hypnotised. I'd cum when he told me to in the dressing room, and it had got more intense when he told me it would. Had I actually been 'under' or had it not worked and I was just going along with it but remembering what he was making me do. I honestly didn't know but I really had enjoyed myself.

Back at the hotel Mike went to his room and I went looking for my mother and father. Dad had gone to bed but I found mum in the kitchen getting things ready to start the breakfasts in the morning.

"So Jodie, is it back to just me and your dad running this place?"

"Yes mum, but not for a few weeks until Mike and I move on to the next booking."

"And where might that be?"

"I have no idea, I haven't asked."

"Well the important thing is that you have a job and that you are enjoying it."

"I am mum, I really am."

I went to my room and used the ensuite bathroom before getting in my bed. I was too excited to fall asleep straight away so I spread my legs wide and my fingers got busy. My pussy felt a little sore but I didn't care, I swore that I'd find some more bunting made of a softer fabric, and that I'd find a way of getting the egg switched on when it was inside me.

12