The Magnificent Seven Rides Again

Story Info
Christine gives Jake a big surprise for his 30th birthday.
4.4k words
4.62
15.7k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
229 Followers

©️ JRydher, JRydher1, 2023.

The characters in this story are all over 18 years of age and are completely fictional.

The story is a sequel to The Magnificent Seven, which introduces all of the main characters. I hope you enjoy.

Hey, it's me again; your faithful narrator. The last time we met, I told you the story of 'The Magnificent Seven.' Now, I'm here to tell you of the time the Magnificent Seven rode again. What is that? No, it's still got nothing to do with the movie with Denzel. I thought we established that the last time. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, well as you may remember, Christine and Jake were college sweethearts. One night Christine and her college roommates, Avery, Mel (short for Melinda), and Kiki came home to their apartment to find a snoring Jake on their couch. One thing led to another which led to a lot of nudity a lot of sex and the revelation that Christine called Jake's cock, "The Magnificent Seven" for its length and girth. Jake had oral sex or intercourse with all of the women and Avery, who was bisexual, had no trouble convincing Mel to 'give her a try'. That led to a relationship of more than two years that ended somewhat acrimoniously. But, that's a story for another time ("Live and Let B"?).

Christine and Jake were married three years after graduating college and had a baby two years after that. Even though she knew Jake hated surprise parties, Christine decided to throw Jake one for his upcoming 30th birthday party. Their closest friends and some family members were invited; about 25 all told. But the party wasn't the only surprise that Christine had in store for Jake. Among those invited and attending were Christine's old roomies- Mel, Avery, and Kiki. They had not seen each other in five years, since Christine and Jake got married. Christine was worried it might be awkward for Mel and Avery, but she decided to go ahead with her plans for a very special night. Christine decided to give Jake an incredible gift; she would try to re-create that wild night in college, or maybe even improve upon it. Jake had no idea what he had waiting for him as he made his way home from work a week before his actual birthday.

Christine greeted her guests as they arrived and with the help of some friends and her sister in-law, finish food and drink prep. It was 5 pm and Jake wouldn't be home for another two hours. Christine was talking with one of her oldest friends, Danielle, when they were joined by one of Christine's co-workers, Tanya.

"Hey guys, everything looks and smells so good," Tanya said, admiring the spread that Christine was laying out.

"Thanks, T. Glad you could make it. Oh, T this is Danielle. Danielle this is Tanya, or T as I like to call her. Danielle and I have been friends since were in junior high."

"Oh, wow. Nice to meet you, Danielle."

"You too, Tanya."

"So, Christine, it occurred to me on the way over that I never knew that story of how you and Jake got together." Christine immediately blushed and Danielle chuckled. "Oh, this must be a good story," Tanya added with a laugh.

"Why don't you tell it Danielle."

"Um, okay. Christine had been dating this guy Fred forever. They would break up and make up, over and over again. It got to the point where when they broke up, we would say 'whatever', because we were sick of hearing about it."

"On second thought, maybe I shouldn't let you tell this story."

"No, it's okay, I'm good. So, where was I? Oh, yeah. So, I went to college about 40 miles away from where Christine went. After one of her endless breakups with Fred, I decided to drive down and help her drown her sorrows. We went out with a bunch of Christine's friends, including Jake, who she really didn't know at the time."

"But, I always thought he was kind of cute and funny."

"Stop interrupting. So, we are out eating and drinking at bar...well truth be told, mainly drinking and everyone is starting to really loosen up. I, in my inebriated condition, mention that Christine likes anal."

"Christine!" Tanya enthusiastically responded, to which Christine again blushed.

"Oh, don't let the blushing fool you. Anyway, we're all joking about it and other things as well. I don't remember what in particular was said, but everyone at the table was laughing hysterically about it. Jake, who was sitting to the right of Christine, puts his hand on her right knee and leaves it there. Mind you, I'm sitting on her left, so I'm the only who is seeing this. Oh, and Christine is wearing a short red dress, so lots of leg was showing. As we all continue to talk and laugh, Jake starts sliding his hand up Christine's leg. He doesn't even know I can see it, because he's doing it without even looking at her. And, Christine didn't say a word; she just stared straight ahead and never looked at him either. So, his hand keeps moving further and further up her leg and under her skirt. Now, he starts rubbing her leg back and forth and I could tell Christine's breathing had changed; she was clearing getting excited."

"My thong was getting so wet," Christine interjected.

"A matching red thong to boot. Okay, so Jake stops going back and forth and starts moving further up her leg and then all of a sudden Christine's eyes open really wide. Jake had put his finger in her."|

Holy shit!," Tanya reacted.

"Fingers...two to be exact," Christine said in response.

"Pardon me. Jake has put two fingers in Christine's pussy and is slowly finger fucking her. Meanwhile, I can see that Jake has a huge bulge in his pants. I could tell he was packing something good. And, yes, I was getting wet watching all of this. By now, Christine has placed a large linen napkin in her lap in case a waitress or someone else comes by, but there's no stopping Jake. And, he's still not looking at her and she's not looking at him. I can see little beads of sweat forming on Christine's face and her hand is squeezing the shit out of her glass of beer. She's looking for anything to hold on to.

"I may have to excuse myself in a minute to go take care of something," Christine interjects."

"Me too," Tanya said.

"Me three," Danielle adds. "So, that's when it happened. Jake has slipped a third finger in her and removes one of them and puts it in her asshole. Yes, her mouth was wide open just like yours is right now Tanya. So, Christine puts the napkin over her mouth and bites into it I mean she is cumming like crazy. He has hit the sweet spot."

"Oh my God. I don't know if I ever came that hard before or since. He's fingering my clit and gives me the shocker."

"The what?" Tanya asked

"You never heard of the shocker,? Danielle replied. "Two in the pink and one in the stink." The three women begin to laugh so hysterically that some of the other guests were beginning to wonder what was up.

"Nothing to see here. Enjoy your hors d'oeuvres," Christina said after seeing that some guests are looking their way.

"Wow, that's some story," Tanya said.

"Oh, it's not over yet," Danielle replied. "Christine, you should tell the rest since I didn't see that part."

"There's more?" Tanya inquired

"So, we both excuse ourselves to go to the bathroom and we both go into the ladies' room and into a stall. There were other women in there. I couldn't tell you how many, but we didn't care. I put my hands up against the wall of the stall. Jake pulls my thong down and was inside of me in two seconds, and he was big and thick. And, he just starts ramming me with everything he's got. And I came again in two seconds, because I was so worked up and then he groans and just fills me up like a dozen jelly donuts." The women laughed hysterically again at Christine's frankness and simile. "Anyway, needless to say, my dorm roommate had to spend the rest of the night elsewhere and Jake and I have been together ever since.

"So, whatever happened to Fred?" Tanya asked.

"I married him," Danielle answered.

"Really?"

"No." The three women were practically on the floor with laughter until finally Christine excused herself to go pee. In the meantime, Danielle and Tanya went to get drinks to cool themselves off. A steady stream of guests continued to flow in. A few wondered where Christine was since she wasn't the one answering the door. While she was in the bathroom, she decided to do more than pee. Reliving that night years ago had really worked her up and she hurriedly fingered her clit until she had a satisfactory orgasm. Only then did she rejoin the party.

"Where have you been? Everyone's looking for you?" Danielle asked. Christine's grin said more than words could. "You bitch. I can't blame you after retelling that story."

"I know. I couldn't help myself. Oh, look at the time. Jake will be here soon. Time to round up the troops. Christine got everyone's attention and they prepared for Jake's arrival. 15 minutes later, his car pulled into the driveway and he unlocked the front door to complete silence. That silence didn't last long as the guests yelled "Surprise" and crowded around a thoroughly stunned Jake, who then gave his wife a look of, "You're going to pay for this." Christine shot him back a sheepish grinned and mouthed, "I love you," before she greeted him with a big kiss.

~~~

The party was a great success and all of the guest had all left by 11, except for Mel and Avery. They joined Christine and Jake in the living room for the start of the afterparty. The last time Avery and Mel had seen each other was Jake and Christine's wedding. The two had barely spoken that night. Despite the tension in the air, Christine proceeded with her plans for Jake's final gift of the evening.

"We have some more gifts for you to unwrap, my love," Christine said and walked over to Mel. The ethnically blended Mel had somehow become even more beautiful. She wore a curve-hugging short black dress with spaghetti and black stilettos. The dress accentuated her large breasts and showed quite a bit of cleavage. Christine walked behind her and unzipped the dress.

As she started to slowly remove it, Mel said, "All those years ago I told you that a titty-fuck could be arranged. Well, now is that time. She let the dress slide down her body revealing a black lace half bra and matching panties. She reached behind herself and undid the bra and removed it. Her nipples were extremely hard and she pinched them to emphasize that fact. Jake looked at his wife in disbelief, but she nodded her approval. Mel knelt down in front of Jake and said, "It's time for the 'Magnificent Seven' to ride again. She quickly had his erect cock out of his pants and was sucking on it, and drenching it with her saliva. When it was good and wet, she let more saliva roll out of her mouth and into the space between her breasts and then placed Jake's cock between them. Then she started fucking him with her gorgeous tits.

Christine and Avery sat down and just watched as Jake's cock slid up and down Mel's cleavage. Every once in a while, she licked or sucked the head of his erection. After several minutes, Christine knelt down behind Mel, reached around her and grabbed her breasts in her hand. It was the first time that Christine had touched another woman in a sexual manner. Her warmth breath on Mel's neck drove her friend crazy and so she reached into her panties and started fingering her clit. It wasn't long before Mel cried out in an orgasm, which in turn triggered Jake's climax. His ejaculation sprayed Mel's chin and face and left large drops on her breasts. Some also landed on Christine's arms and in her hair. Just then the doorbell rang.

"Shit, did someone forget something?" Christine said in a panic. She quickly crossed the room and looked out of the glass in the front door. "Oh my, God," she said as she opened the door. "KIKI!" everyone in the room shouted.

"Yes, am I too late?"

"No. Oh my, God. I thought you couldn't make it?" said Christine

"I knew I had to be here."" The two embraced in a hug.

"Let me take your coat." Kiki removed her trench coat to reveal she had nothing on underneath."

"Holy shit," Avery said and cackled.

"Jake!" Kiki shouted, ran across the room and hopped on his lap. When he went to respond she stuck here tongue in his mouth and gave him a deep sexual kiss. The semi-erect Jake quickly became fully erect and Kiki slid him in to her pussy.

"She still doesn't ask permission," Christine said while shaking her head. Kiki ground her hips down on Jake's cock before she started to bounce on it.

"Hey, Avery," Mel said. It's been a long time since you cleaned Jake's cum off of me."

"Really?" Mel nodded her approval. Avery, who had loosened up considerably since her college days immediately starting cleaning Mel's body off with her tongue. She licked the cum off of each of Mel's tits and started sucking her nipples. Mel started massaging Avery's alabaster tits through her dress and soon both women were moaning and getting wet. Mel removed her panties and it was just like old times; Avery buried her face in Mel's moist pussy and let her fingers and tongue work their magic. Mel never orgasmed like she had when Avery ate her out.

Feeling left out, Christine stripped nude and stood on the couch so that her pussy was lined up with Jake's tongue. He inserted two fingers inside of her and his tongue went right to Christine's practically begging clit. He wrapped his free arm around her for balance as Kiki continued to ride his cock hard and heavy.

Mel was saying "Oh fuck" over and over again, sometimes in a pitch that only dogs could here. Avery had begun ramming her fingers in both her pussy and Mel's ass much to her ex-girlfriend's delight. Mel couldn't hold back anymore and came in droves. One orgasm after another were linked together as Avery didn't hold back even as Mel continually climaxed.

The living room now smelled and sounded like sex. Kiki came after she fingered her clit while riding Jake,and Jake had an explosive orgasm inside the petite Kiki. Christine came hard after Jake's continued oral assault and Kiki rimmed her asshole. Kiki slid off of Jake's cock and took him into her mouth, sucking on it until it was deflated.

Soon, the only sound in the room was that of heavy breathing and panting from five people trying to recover their wind. "Damn, I need to work on my cardio," Jake said, which brought laughter from everyone.

"Avery, we've been talking," Mel began. "The last time we did this, you really didn't get the full attention you needed."

"I was good."

"No, no. You didn't experience the full group."

"Why am I suddenly getting nervous."

"No need to be nervous, Avery," Christine said while carrying a strap-on in her hand. She gave it to Mel, who affixed it to her waist and then slathered it with lube.

"Get on all fours girl," Mel said to the wide-eyed Avery. The redhead removed her dress, bra and panties and got on all fours as Mel told her. Mel got behind her and slowly slid the thick dildo attachment into Avery's damp pussy. Avery groaned as Mel pushed the faux-cock all the way to the hilt.

"Holy shit," Avery said.

"Next," Mel said to no one in particular. But, it turned out to be Jake who had been stroked back to full hardness by Kiki's small, but attentive hand. He knelt down in front of Avery, who happily opened her mouth and took in Jake's length and girth. The last time the group had gotten together, everyone was shocked that Avery had easily deep throated Jake. So, this time it came as no surprise when Avery easily devoured "The Magnificent Seven". Jake let out a sigh of satisfaction and pleasure.

Now it was Jake's turn to say, "Next." This time it was Kiki that got up and joined the trio. She smiled at Mel and then squatted down and starting rimming Avery's asshole. The shock of the sensation gave Avery a much needed orgasm. Her fluids allowed Mel to fuck her faster and harder.

Kiki took a moment to stop her tonguing to say, "Next," which only left Christine. The blonde beauty resisted Avery's advances back in college, but this time she slid under her former roommate and grabbed each of her large breasts in her hands. She squeezed them and started licking her areolas and nipples. Then she sucked each of her nipples. She twisted and tweaked and pulled them with her fingers. She gently and roughly bit them. Soon Avery was groaning on Jake's cock as she came again. Kiki got more daring and slid two of her small fingers into Avery's asshole. Avery's body had become a fucking machine with everyone invading every opening. Her orgasms continued to flow. Each thrust of Mel's strap-on shoved made Avery deepthroat Jake over and over again.

The lone cock in the room finally hit its tipping point and Jake announced, "I'm cumming." It was followed by several loud grunts that were accompanied by large outputs from Jake's cock. Each shot into the back of, and down Avery's throat. Jake then met Mel's thrusts with thrusts of his own, fucking Avery's mouth until his cock was completely emptied. Jake collapsed back on the floor, but the three other women continued to ravage Avery's body. Her skin was glistening with sweat as Mel continued to ram her pussy with the strap-on. Kiki continued her assault on Avery asshole with her fingers and tongue, while Christine surprised everyone. She released Avery breasts and laid down in front of her.

"Eat me," Christine said. Jake's eyes were like saucers and his mouth was wide open. Christine had never been with a woman and this surprise seemingly came out of nowhere. Avery smiled at her friend and buried her face between Christine's legs. To give her more balance, Mel finally slid out of her pussy. She removed the strap on and proceeded to lick and suck Avery's juices off of it. Kiki was obsessed with Avery's ass and took used strap on from Mel. She lubed it up and stunned Avery when she began pushing it into Avery's asshole. The redhead shrieked into Christine's pussy while her eyes watered from the shocking sensation. It took her a moment to recover, but then she was back at Christine's pussy; eating her and finger fucking her with great abandon.

A newbie to having a woman going down on her, it didn't take Christine long to cum. She smiled at Avery and said, "Thank you," full well knowing that Avery wasn't done yet. Figuring she might be open to it, Mel laid next to Christine and place her full lips on top of Christine's. The blonde was totally open to it in the moment and the two began kissing sensually and sexually. Kiki decided to finally abandon Avery's ass and make it a foursome on Christine taking her friend's much larger breasts in her hands and aggressively sucking each of the nipples. She pulled on them with her mouth and let them pop out with a loud sound. Kiki repeated the action again and again.

Jake was completely turned on and couldn't believe his wife was into all this. He was as hard as he had been since the whole afterparty started and he could only see one target for his cock...Avery's ass. He had never fucked anyone ass other than his wife's, but he figured if not now, when? Jake's cock was longer and thicker than the dildo Kiki had been using on Avery, so when he started to enter Avery's ass she was momentarily stunned. Her head whipped around in surprise, but then she nodded as if to say, "Go for it." Jake did just that, eventually burying his cock up to his balls in Avery's ass. Kiki had prepared it well.

Christine orgasmed again and again and all three women ended up taking turns eating her pussy. Each of them tasted her cum as she orgasmed for each of them. Despite having cum multiple times, Jake couldn't hold out long and emptied a substantial amount of cum inside of Avery's ass.

The five of them finally collapsed, all of them laying on various parts of Jake, and all dozed off; Kiki slept with Jake's cock in her mouth. The crew woke up at varying parts of the night and went back to sleep in the guest rooms while Christine and Jake snuggled in their master bedroom.

jrydher1
jrydher1
229 Followers
12