The Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not reply.

I hastily put on her socks and flats, and as she left all she said was, "Have a nice weekend Sir," accompanied by what seemed a very puzzled smile.

Of course I did not have a nice weekend. I was far too anxious and worried about her reaction. What did she think? What would she say or do when she returned? Would she even come back at all? This last thought terrified me most of all and needless to say I was on pins and needles throughout, until precisely at noon on Monday she walked through the door with her usual ultra bright smile and greeting.

With her customary energy and effervescence she went on to her duties, which helped to calm me some, but I was still extremely nervous as I awaited her at the end of her shift by the kitchen bar. When she entered she hesitated a moment, then smiled and without a word made her way over to sit on the bar stool.

After I had removed her shoes and socks and began my ministrations she started to chat excitedly about her weekend and the latest exploits of her sisters. I didn't ask for, not did she offer, anything beyond this, either that day or any of the days that followed. While I certainly ached for more, the lack only made that one previous moment more magical in my memory.

What did change some was that Maria began to engage me more in conversations about myself. Although reticent at first, her obvious interest, which no one had ever shown before, helped to open me up, and her frequent compliments and indications of approval over some of my recited accomplishments spurred me on to reveal even more. She continually encouraged me to actively search for that new challenge in my life that I admitted to her I was looking for. While I still couldn't fathom yet what that might be, she at least inspired me to rededicate myself more fully into the necessary financial research of my holdings, to have them prosper even more.

It was about two months later though that I began to notice a change. Her smiles were not as bright, her conversation not as enthusiastic and at times even distracted and withdrawn. I, of course, worried that it was something to do with me, but when I asked if anything was wrong she tried to increase her smile and assured me, unconvincingly, that there was not. Several weeks later however, again on a Friday afternoon, when we met in the kitchen, instead of getting up on the bar stool she remained standing and told me that she needed to tell me something.

"Maria, what is it?" I asked already more than slightly alarmed.

"Sir, I'm afraid that today will have to be my last day working here."

"What do you mean?" I responded, alarm now verging on panic.

"My sisters and I are moving to Florida tomorrow."

"Florida?" I exclaimed. "But why? And why all of a sudden, out of the blue?"

"It's not important, Sir"

"Of course it is. To me. After all we ..." My heart was in my throat but I forced myself to continue. "You have to give me a reason Maria ... Please."

She was an agency maid and I was but one of her employers, and she didn't owe me anything more than her notice. And that could have come just as easily from her agency. But we both understood that she had to offer something more of an explanation.

"It's embarrassing, Sir." she answered in a low voice, eyes down.

It had to be about me I despaired. But I had to know. And why did she have to move to Florida?

"Maria, please, you have to tell me. What have I done?"

Her head snapped up, startled, and that seemed to convince her.

"You, Sir? You've never been anything but super kind and nice to me. It has nothing to do with you."

Only slightly relieved I forged forward. "But why then?"

She took a deep breath.

"Alright Sir, because you've always been so ... well, I'll tell you. But please, don't think poorly of me?"

"Never."

She offered up a wan smile and began.

"My sisters and I live in a small one bedroom apartment. It's all I've been able to afford over the last few years, but with the housing shortage in the city they keep raising the rents and six months ago they nearly doubled ours. I've been trying to keep up but I've fallen way behind and, well, two weeks ago we got our eviction notice. I've been looking and looking but I can't find anything I can afford on such short notice."

I was stunned. "Maria, why haven't you said something. I could help."

She looked shocked. "Oh no, Sir. I could never do anything like that. It wouldn't be right. Anyway, it's too late. We have to be out of the apartment by tomorrow. I've put off telling you until now because I'm so ashamed. But we have an Auntie in Florida who's offered to put us up until I can get things together. She says there's lots of work for maids down there."

I was beside myself. This couldn't be happening, especially when I could have prevented it so easily, even if she wouldn't allow herself to accept my help. But I had to come up with something.

"What about your sisters and their college?"

For the first time her eyes began to water.

"They have to take a leave of absence. And they were so close, less than two semesters away for graduating. That's what hurts so much. I've failed them." Her face hardened with resolution. "But I swear I'll get them back to finish, no matter how hard I have to work. It's just so important. They mean everything to me."

I had to take the chance.

"But the solution is obvious, Maria. And so easy."

"What do you mean, Sir?"

"You can all move in here. I have the two empty bedrooms. Your sisters can stay in one and you in the other."

"Sir, we could never do that."

"Why not? I have the room and your sisters can stay in school, and you'll have the time to look for another place and also to save up some money to better afford it."

"Sir, I don't know what to say."

"Say yes. Think of your sisters."

It was this that tipped the balance I'm sure. I don't think she would have ever done it for herself, but after thanking me profusely and promising that she would find a place for them all as quickly as she could, she did say yes.

The very next day, Saturday, they all arrived, each with just one suitcase. I had rapidly arranged for a mover to pick up and put into storage possessions in their old apartment that they would have been forced to leave behind and abandon. Again Maria couldn't thank me enough. She introduced me for the first time to her two younger sisters, Anita and Rosa. They were not identical twins, and although both were very attractive in their own way, in my opinion they paled in comparison with their older sister. They seemed much more reserved than Maria, and their smiles and thank you's more restrained, which I felt was understandable given the sudden circumstances in which they found themselves.

But I was much more concerned about Maria and I knew I had to make them all feel as comfortable as possible for her sake so I tried to stay out of their way as much as I could, and they certainly made every effort to stay out of mine as well. Maria gave the larger extra bedroom to her sisters as there were two of them, as she took the smaller. The twins were away at school most of the weekday times except for Thursday when they had no classes. On those days they generally remained in the bedroom studying. Maria continued to work full time including more diligently than ever the three weekly afternoon sessions with me. Every night she also insisted on making dinner for us all, and with her sisters they all cleaned up after. She was an excellent cook and it was a delight to have home cooked meals after a lifetime of take out or eating out.

Over Maria's objections I made sure to pay for all the groceries, pointing out to her that I was still saving money by not having to order in or eat out. It also gave me the wondrous opportunity to spend more time with her beyond the fifteen minutes three times a week that I was still allowed and able to massage her feet. Dinner was also the only time I interacted in any regular way with Anita and Rosa, and although they were always very deferential and polite, we seldom conversed in any significant way. I just had the sense however that they frequently seemed to be discreetly studying me intently.

It was a little more than a month after they had arrived that on one Thursday afternoon, after I woke up in the late morning as had become my norm, I found them studying on the couch with their books in the living room instead of in their bedroom as they usually did. It was one of Maria's full days working for other clients. They were both dressed more casually than usual, both wearing tee shirts and cut off shorts frayed at the ends that only came down to mid thigh. But what drew my attention most intensely was their bare feet. Anita's toenails were painted a vibrant violet and Rosa's ten each were a different color. I couldn't help but stop and stare. Anita finally broke me out of my reverie.

"I hope you don't mind us studying out here, Sir."

"No, no." I hastily answered. "You're my guests. I want you to be comfortable."

"Yes. We are for now, thank you."

For the next half hour I went from my bedroom, to the kitchen, to my study, to the bathroom, and then back between them all, each time making sure to cross through the livingroom to get another glimpse. After the fifth such trip Anita finally spoke up again.

"You don't have to keep going from room to room if you want to look at our feet, Sir. They are very pretty, don't you think?"

"What..." I stammered, "I wasn't ... I mean ... yes, of course, they are very pretty."

"We do try to keep them so." she continued. "Rosa and I give each other a pedicure at least once a week. It's a very tedious, time consuming chore but we have no one else to do it and we do like them to look nice."

"So you don't have to keep going back and forth, Sir." Rosa chimed in. "You can stay here and ogle them all you want. We don't mind."

"W...what." I sputtered, taken even more aback.

"You can even come over and kiss them. We know you'd like to." Anita added.

I was stunned. "H...how..." was all I could get out.

The two girls looked at each other and tittered. Then Anita turned back to me. "Sisters as close as the three of us have few secrets, Sir. Actually," she went on, "Maria thought is was very sweet, but she really didn't understand." She looked at Rosa again and then back to me. "But Rosa and I do." She raised one foot slightly off the floor and pointed it toward me, beckoning with her big toe. "So feel free to come over and kiss them. We know you'd love to. It's the least we can do after all you've done for us."

They knew my weakness, one that I'd only come to know myself these previous few months, but which had been gripping me more tightly each passing day. But I had only ever wanted to do it again, and more, with Maria. Still, the temptation was so great and I was so starved. Almost without volition I moved forward and onto my knees and cupped Anita's pointed foot in my hands.

"Go ahead Sir. You may kiss it."

I bent my face down and placed my lips softly on the top of her foot. She then moved it out of my hands and placed it flat on the floor.

"You may continue to kiss it, Sir. Cover it with kisses, and my other foot too, and then Rosa's. Kiss them all to your heart's content."

And I did, bowing down all the way to the floor to smother them with my lips, first Anita's and then Rosa's, going back and forth as they giggled above.

"You love kissing our feet, don't you Thomas." Anita prompted.

"Yeesss." I groaned.

"And I bet you'd love to lick our toes too, wouldn't you."

"Oh God yes." I moaned

"Ask us then. Ask nicely to lick our toes."

"Please may I lick your toes." I wheezed.

The girls giggled again.

"Yes, you may. Go ahead, lick our toes."

My tongue came out and I began to lick the tops of Anita's toes and between each as I moved across one and onto the other. And then onto Rosa's.

"And now I'm sure that you'd like to suck on our toes as well, am I right?" Anita chuckled as I finished licking Rosa's second five.

"Oh yes." I concurred, totally surrendering to my need.

"Beg us. Beg to suck our toes."

"Please Anita. Please Rosa. Let me suck your toes." I panted.

They both giggled again. "Say pretty please, may I suck your toes."

"Pretty please, may I suck your toes." I beseeched.

They giggled even harder. "Say pretty please with sugar on top, may I suck your toes."

"Pretty please with sugar on top" I wailed. "Please, PLEASE let me suck your toes."

The giggling stopped.

"No." Anita announced sharply. "You can't suck our toes. That's a privilege you have to earn Thomas and you haven't done so yet."

She paused a second to let that sink in.

"But I do believe that the bottoms of our feet are quite dusty from walking around barefoot, so we WILL allow you to lick them clean."

She raised one foot up so the her sole was inches from my face. I had no conscious choice, nor did I want any. With long broad strokes I ran my tongue up and down the bottom, from her heel to her toes and back, first that foot and then her other.

"And now Rosa's." she commanded, and I performed the same service for her as well. As I finished Rosa pulled her foot away and Anita spoke up again.

"I think we have quite enough. You may look up now, Thomas."

Totally lost in an entranced haze I reluctantly cast my eyes upward. And was immediately brought back to cold reality. Held in Anita's hands, framed down upon me, was her cell phone.

"Smile for the camera, Thomas."

"You took pictures???" I exclaimed in terror.

"Not pictures." she answered cheerily. "A video. Of the entire time. With all the delicious audio." She touched the screen several times. "And now it's safe and secure behind an airtight password."

"You have to erase it." I screeched.

"Erase it? Oh no. It's far too valuable for that."

There it was. Money. That was what it was all about. And I had plenty of that, more than they could surely know. And financial calculations and negotiation was what I was expert at, how I had earned my spurs.

"How much then?" I asked, assuming my professional voice. "How much will it take?"

"Money?" Rosa responded. "We don't want money. For something like this that would definitely be illegal, and I'm sure we'd be arrested and prosecuted for it somewhere down the line."

I was suddenly on less secure ground. "What do you want then?"

"Security." Rosa stated.

"And Service." Anita added.

"We have to be sure that we can stay here as long as we need." Rosa continued. "At least until we finish our schooling and get our feet on the ground after."

"But you already have my offer of that." I replied.

'Maybe, but this is our guarantee." Anita responded, smiling and holding up her cell.

"And the two of us have never had our own room ever, and usually we've had to share it with more than one." Rosa added. "So one of us is going to move into Maria's room and Maria is going to have the master bedroom."

"What about me?" I asked, completely perplexed about where this was all going.

It was Rosa's turn to smile. "Well this is a very comfy couch, or you can always put a cot in the study."

"And there's always the floor if you don't behave." Anita added.

"And speaking of Maria," Rosa resumed, "she works far too hard to come home and do any work here at all."

"Well, I agree with you on that." I answered, relieved to finally have something with which to do so. "We can all pitch in and help."

"I don't think so." Anita snapped. "We're far too busy for anything like that, with much more important things to do." She glared down at me. "That's all going to be your new job, Thomas. You're going to be the new maid here now."

I blinked my eyes rapidly a number of times for that register.

"That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard." I finally was able to utter.

"As ridiculous as this video?" she asked, holding up her phone once again. "Why with a few clicks we can have it on the world wide web, where I'm sure it will very quickly go viral for all your friends and business associates to see, laugh at, and enjoy."

I didn't have many, or any friends, but she had a point about business associates. Something like this could critically cripple any future financial endeavors I might envision. Clearly the boot was now on the other foot, or feet if you will.

"Don't fret though Thomas." Anita went on. "It won't be forever. We both fully intend to graduate and then go out and be as successful as you in the outside world. And when we do we'll take care of Maria as she's taken care of us all these years, and leave you alone here. We'll even leave you the video then. To do with whatever you might like." she added with a smirk. "But until then we all stay here with you as our maid ... or ..." She held up the cell phone one more time. She then put their cards on the table. "Do you agree?"

For the entire time that I was abasing myself at their feet I had had a strong physical stirring. Now, as I listened to my pathetic potential future laid out before me, deep inside, in ways that I couldn't yet quite comprehend, I felt a completely different type of stirring. I had to depressingly conclude that Maria had to be aware and be a part of all of this. As Anita had said, sisters as close as they had very few secrets. But this realization only made the stirring within me even more intense. It all seemed so unreal, so preposterous, but suddenly I knew I had no choice.

"I agree." I mumbled, bowing my head in surrender.

Anita let out a long breath I hadn't realized she had been holding. "Excellent." she exhaled. "You've made a wise decision. Thomas. But then again what other did you have."

She continued on with what seemed a more secure confidence. "And I think to better reflect our new circumstances here, from now on you will call us Miss Anita and Miss Rosa. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I muttered.

"Yes What." she said sharply.

I raised up my head. "Yes ... Miss Anita."

"Good. Very, very good." she purred. "Now that we have everything all settled I believe you need to get back to worshiping your betters and start licking our toes again, don't you think?" She raised one of her feet a few inches off the floor and slowly began rotating it. "NOW."

Thoroughly defeated and beaten down my face was drawn as if by a magnet with my outstretched tongue beginning to lap once again at her toes. Once I had completely laved all of that foot, she brought forth her other, and then Rosa included hers soon after for the same attention as they both giggled again above. As I was finishing with Rosa's second foot Anita brought her big toe to my lips and began to push it inward.

'I think you've also now finally earned the privilege of sucking on our toes, Thomas. So Suck."

And I did, taking in her big toe, swirling my tongue around it as I sucked, and then doing the same with all of the others on that foot and then her other before moving on to Rosa's.

"Suck, boy, Suck" they both exhorted as their giggles turned to laughter, running their free feet up and down the sides of my face, curling their toes through my hair and the back of my head and neck. And as their peals of laughter and derision rained down on me, while I continued to lick, slurp and suck, completely ensnared by my willing debasement, I

slowly came to face the devastating truth that this was not only where I belonged, but all that I would ever deserve. Or get.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"

Maria's voice rang out as she entered the room unseen by any of us. Miss Anita and Miss Rosa instantly pulled their feet away and I tried to shrink even further into the floor as she strode briskly over to the couch. She looked to me first and I quaked in anticipation of her withering reproach. All she said however was, "Sir. Please. Get up." I did as she bid and backed away into a corner just out of her line of sight. Not knowing what else to do I sank down to my knees again and sat back on my heels, as she turned her full attention onto her sisters.