The Maid at Dartmoor Breach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chance a look up and find him staring at me.

'You can look at us,' he says. 'The goblin isn't allowed.'

I raise my head and take him in. 'How come?'

He thinks about it for a minute. 'No idea. I've never thought about it. It's just the rules.'

'But I can look at you.'

'That's right.'

'Okay.'

I look around. 'I thought the students didn't come until next week.'

'We always get here a few days early.'

I nod and belatedly realize that I'm still have my bag and I'm holding my uniforms under my arm.

He notices too and points at the door behind me. 'That's yours.'

He turns away. 'Can't believe they got a human in here for this,' he mutters to himself.

I nod my thanks and go to the door. It has a lock like the front door and each of the other rooms. Using the key card Joe gave me, I unlock it and go inside.

I don't know what I expected, but I'm pleasantly surprised. It's not huge, but it's bigger than my old room at the nut house. There's a queen size bed, bureau, closet, and a window overlooking rolling hills. I smile as I take in the landscape, deciding that whatever I have to deal with here is worth it and, with my first pay check, I'm buying some art supplies.

There's a door on the other side of the room that leads into a small, ensuite bathroom with an actual tub. All I had before was a shower cubicle.

When I come out with a grin on my face, I find the second guy from before standing in the doorway.

'Like your room?' he asks, looking smug.

My smile widens. 'Yeah, it's great!'

He falters a little, looking confused, then his eyes narrow.

'Come see mine,' he says.

12