The Maid Ch. 02

Story Info
Endings and beginnings.
6.9k words
4.37
10.4k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay like that for a long while, her dick still hard, cum leaking out of my slutty hole.

Bianca's breathing began to return to normal and she started to lightly kiss my neck and shoulders, making me shiver. In reply I started to squeeze my ass muscles and rock my hips back and forth, slowly starting to fuck myself on her magnificent cock. She shuddered and moaned softly as I worked my ass, doing my best to make her feel good so that she wouldn't pull out and leave me empty.

She let me fuck myself for a while, enjoying the teasingly slow pace and my determination to try and make her cum for a third time.

"That's it." She cooed as she gently bit my ear.

"Work for your treat." I tried to push back harder, rocking my hips as fast as I could, while milking her cock. Her long, thick nipples were hard and as I fucked myself over and over on her cock, her nipples dragged back and forth over my shoulders, clawing into me like fingers, the sensation make my dick leak even more as once again my focus narrowed to her cock in my ass.

"Good boy." She purred as she felt me take another inch or two. She had stopped her delicious kissing and nibbling, her sexy little squeaks and sighs had also stopped as she lifted off me and started to fuck my needy, grasping hole.

Her hands now grabbed my waist, squeezing hard, reasserting her dominance.

Working together she was able to pull her cock all the way out of me and rest that beautifully thick head against my wet, wanting hole, teasing me with the slightest pressure, making me whine in need. She would then thrust her cock agonisingly slowly back in to the hilt, making me moan out loud in shameless in satisfaction.

Since she'd cum twice already she wasn't going to cum again any time soon and the fireworks that her cock sent coursing through me with every stroke meant I never wanted this fuck to ever end either!

Time seemed to stand still, the only thing that mattered any more was being stuffed with her incredible cock over and over again. The long steady thrusts were making my eyes roll back in my head. My tongue lolled out of my wide open mouth and spit drooled out in long, wet strands. I was unconsciously making deep, animalistic grunts each and every time she bottomed out in me.

It was heaven.

It was beyond heaven.

Taking a risk but wanting to try to please her even more, I moved one arm out of position and reached back, cupping her huge balls, caressing them, tugging them gently to encourage her to fuck me harder, faster, deeper, longer.

She moaned deeply when she felt my hand touching her balls. "You want more, you slut?" She panted, breathless from the incredible fucking she was giving me I nodded and tried to bark "YES!!"

"Good boy!" She moaned and changed her position to a half standing crouch and without breaking her intoxicating rhythm, lifted up one foot and planted it on the side on my face, crushing me into the floor, while at the same time changing the angle of her thrusts, making me moan constantly, begging her incoherently to fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.

Her moans increased and I felt her balls tightening in her sack, Bianca took her foot off my face and lay back down on my back, her arms gripping tightly, possessively around my chest and neck, fucking me like the bitch I was. She howled and bit my neck as she came for a third time. The pain of her bite and the feeling of her cock swelling and shooting her rich, potent cum into me was too much and I came without touching my dick.

I passed out from the mind melting pleasure that exploded through me.

When I came around, Bianca was still on top of me and her cock was softening in my ass, she was lovingly biting and sucking on my neck, leaving deep purple bruises as a sign of her ownership.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked back into her beautiful face, now even more beautiful with a radiant post orgasmic glow.

"Thank you." I said once I had managed to catch my breathe.

She smiled and lisped " Good boy."

My ass muscles squeezed her cock and I shivered in pleasure hearing those words.

She pulled her soft cock out of my well fucked hole and slumped back on the sofa, legs spread wide, staring at the ceiling, eyes half closed, breathing deeply.

I knew my place and dutifully crawled between her legs and starting licking the sweat, cum and ass juices from her creamy, thick thighs, working my way up to her balls, sucking them into my mouth one at a time, before nuzzling my way underneath and slowing lapping at her perineum. Bianca sighed and whispered "good boy" as I worked my way lower, her hand on the back of my head, gently guiding me forwards to her voluptuous ass hole. I licked my lips and kissed it reverentially, she moaned quietly in appreciation and I kissed her ass hole again and again, my passion building with every moan and pull of my hair as I french kissed her hole, tonguing it, fucking it with my mouth until I couldn't breathe and had to pull back or else suffocate. I raised my head and met her heavy, lust filled gaze, her lips where parted, she was breathing heavily and a blush was on her cheeks, neck and chest.

Pre cum glistened at the tip of her cock and was running down the hard 9" shaft in streams, puddling at the base and dripping down her spit shined balls.

"Good boy." She panted and I went straight back to kissing her ass, licking it passionately, eating like it was my last meal on earth, feeling the indescribably soft ass lips kissing me back, slipping my tongue inside her, tasting her hot, heavenly wet hole. I groaned as I felt her ass muscles squeezing my tongue and the taste her ass flooded my mouth. She squeaked in pleasure and tugged my hair painfully as the vibrations of my groaning hummed through her delicious ass hole.

I started to tongue fuck her, making her squeal in surprise, her hand tightened on the back of my head pulling me into her as far as she could. I kept tongue fucking her as fast and deep as I could, then as I caught my breath I licked and sucked at her oh so soft and kissable ass lips.

Her ass lips against mine was a hotter kiss than any of my exes.

I resumed tongue fucking her hot, wet hole, soon she was slouched down on the sofa, both hands wrapped around my head, her legs tightly wrapped around my neck and shoulders, her heels digging into my back. Her whole body was shaking and urging me on, I heard her muffled moans and her chanting "good boy! Fuck me! Oh such a good boy! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCK!! OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!!!"Her orgasm came suddenly, violently, powerfully.

She tensed and shook for what felt minutes on end before collapsing back into the sofa, utterly out of breath. I felt some of her cum rain down on my back and glowed with pride.

She released her death grip on my head and I crawled up next to her. We cuddled silently, I gently stroked her hair as she lay her head in my chest. One of her hands crept between my legs and I felt her fingers gently tease my freshly fucked hole, still open and slowly oozing cum. I moaned softly as I felt a finger press into me and spread my legs to give her better access.

Bianca looked into my eyes with an intense stare.

"Are you my pet?"

"Yes." I replied staring back.

"Who owns you?"

"You do."

Hearing this she smiled and said "Good boy"

"Who does this pussy belong to?"

Pussy?

"You."

"Good boy."

She smiled again and slipped a second finger into me, I closed my eyes and moaned as she took control of me again.

Whether I was ready to admit it or not, Bianca had just given me the best sex of my life and if it meant referring to my ass as a 'pussy' and her calling me her 'pet', to keep her coming back for more then I was going to make sure my ass was the best 'pussy' she ever had.

"Are you my good boy?"

I nodded, biting my lip to stifle my helpless, whimpering moans.

"Speak!"

My bark turned into a yelp as she added a third finger and started to fuck my sloppy hole with a screwing motion, stretching me out over her knuckles.

I closed my eyes and submitted to her again, I felt my dick beginning to harden again and moaned helplessly as she sucked at my neck, her fingernails clawing one of my nipples.

However all good things must come to an end, and this one was ended by a ringtone that was loud enough to be heard from the bathroom where Bianca left it.

Swearing quietly she hurried to get her phone.

Bianca had locked the bathroom and I was too dazed from the deeply intense fucking and post orgasmic bliss to hear anything of the conversation she was having.

Soon enough she came hustling out of the bathroom and stopped when she saw me still in position, staring at her with pleading, puppy dog eyes, cum drooling out of my ass, my hole all puffy and wet and winking at her, as I pushed two fingers in and out fucking myself until she came back to finish the job.

Seeing me fingering myself got her cock twitching back to life and she watched me put on a show for her, spreading my hole wide and spanking my ass in between some deep and frantic finger fucking. With a low moan of pain I eventually worked three fingers into me and I rested there, filled up, stretched out even wider than when her cock was in me.

Silently begging for her cock once more.

That broke the spell and Bianca dropped her things and knelt besides me. She pulled my hand away and spat on my gaping hole twice.

"Naughty boy." She lisped.

"Touching your slutty pussy without permission."

I cried out in shock and pain as the sole of her shoe smacked my open hole. Nine more smacks followed in quick succession, each one more painful than the last.

I was whimpering and crying when she finished.

"From now on your pleasure comes from me, understand?"

I nodded.

"Speak!"

"Woof!"

I felt her get into position behind me, the tip of her cock pressing into me and I reached back, spreading my ass cheeks wide, wiggling and winking and pushing back against her, trying my best to entice her into one last fuck before she left.

Her hands were on my hips, the head of her cock just beginning to stretch me open, making my toes curl, eyes cross and my tongue hang out of my open, drooling mouth.

When another message dinged from her phone, followed by three more in quick succession. Bianca swore under her breath, abruptly pulled out and quickly finished dressing.

I looked back to see her in low rise, calf-length skinny jeans. They were so tight they looked like they had been painted on. She wore a short sleeve off the shoulder baggy striped top. Her hair was now in a high pony tail, her eyes now ringed dark with heavy eye shadow and her sensual lips were a bright "fuck me" red.

Her outfit was completed by a pair of "fuck me" shoes, transparent plastic 4" platforms with big silver heart-shaped padlocks instead of buckles.

She smiled as she saw me leering at her, my cock hard and leaking, my ass hole winking open and closed.

"Sorry boy, gotta run."

"I had a lot of fun today."

"I'll be in touch."

And with that she turned on her heel and hustled out of the door.

In the doorway she turned and looked back, smiled, winked, blew me a lip-smacking kiss and slammed the door shut with a swing of those irresistible hips.

The rest of the day passed by in a total daze.

I drank a bottle of red and watched TV not really seeing anything.

It was getting dark by the time I started to recover and the hunger pains in my stomach were getting hard to ignore, as I had only eaten her cum all day.

With a heavy sigh I got dressed and headed out for some Thai food.

After I had finished I started to feel a little more human. I opened another bottle of red and had a long, hot bath.

I checked my phone for the first time since Bianca had arrived and saw that she had messaged me.

"Did you enjoy today my pet?"

"Yes!" I messaged back.

"Good boy!"

"Woof! Woof!" I messaged her.

A string of emojis followed.

Then things got serious.

"If you ever want to see me again, you're going to have to earn the privilege. You'll be getting a package delivered this week. I want you to film the unboxing and commentate. Then film as you carry out the instructions. Send both videos to me. Once it's done, I'll be in touch."

"Oh, one last thing. No touching yourself until I give you permission."

"If you disobey me in following any of these tasks I'll know."

"It'd be a shame to end this before it's really begun and you've got such a hot, little pussy, so please don't fuck it up!"

She finished by sending me a pic of her cock, it lay soft against her egg size balls. Even limp it was nearly as big as mine was fully hard.

My hand went inside my briefs as I stared at it, burning the image into my brain so I saw her package when I closed my eyes.

It was followed by a final admonishment.

"No touching!!!!!"

My eyes opened wide and I snatched my hand out of my briefs guiltily, looking around nervously wondering how she could've know what I was doing.

"Sweet dreams my pet xxx" she sent, followed by a selfie of her pouting in bed, baby blue camisole just covering her tits, teasing me with her nipples and neck line.

A full on 'come to bed' pic.

I growled a little in frustration at her flirty teasing, knowing that I would've jacked off to those photos in a heartbeat, but then I'd never see her again and that was even worse.

It had just gone 10 but after all that had happened today I was bone tired and fell into a deep, exhausted sleep.

Bianca's package was waiting for me when I got back from work the next day.

Both excited and nervous I made myself a large (strong) Jack Daniels and Coke to steady my nerves.

When I was ready I took a deep breath and turned the camera on, set it to video and pressed record.

The package was covered in brown paper and tied with string. I propped my phone up as I untied the knot and unwrapped the paper.

Inside was a white box, inside that was pink shredded tissue paper and glitter. I pulled a handful off the top and underneath was a black plastic cock cage, metal butt plug, a tube of lubricant, two little brown bottles and a baby pink water bottle with a drinking straw in the shape of a cock attached.

I placed each item on the table and noticed an envelope with the words "read me out loud" written on in childish pink felt tip pen.

Sighing I opened the envelope and pulled out a folded piece of paper, which split more glitter and sparkly little cocks on to the table. I scanned the contents of the letter and frowned.

With another deep sight I read out loud

"Thank you Goddess Bianca, my eternal Queen for your generous gifts."

Then as instructed I drank the contents of the baby pink bottle, sucking at the cock shaped straw hard, hoping to down it was quickly as possible.

It tasted sickly sweet and strongly of alcohol. I felt dizzy after I finished it all in one go.

Then as instructed I trimmed my pubes and shaved my sack and crack. I took before and after shots and sent them to Bianca, the alcohol was kicking in and I didn't think to check whether my face was shown in the pictures (it was).

I then turned my attention to the cock cage and after plenty of fumbling and a couple of very painful pinches, finally got it attached. Thinking ahead I recorded the final attachment and locking into place, I thought Bianca would like to have watched that act of submission in person, but this was the next best thing.

I pawed at the cock cage, it felt alien to have my cock locked away and my balls stretched out. I suddenly became very aware that I had just locked up my cock for a girl I had only met once and I didn't know where the key was.

Well it was too late to do anything about it now, so after a few muttered 'fucks', I turned my drunken gaze to the butt plug. The base was shaped like a handle and curved, the longer end was rounded and designed to stimulate the perineum, the stem was 1" thick and the three bumps were 1.5" at its widest, it was 4" long and curved. On the bottom was engraved 'property of the BBCC-SSC, training plug 1.0'

I opened the tube of lubricant and smeared it generously all over the plug, then I squirted a good dollop on my freshly shaved ass.

I shivered at the sensation, it was cold and wet and made me feel dirty and horny in a squirmy, slutty, perverted kind of way. As with the cage, I did my best to record it all.

It took a good long while to get the plug snuggly secured in my ass, I hoped it made for an entertaining video because it sure was embarrassing to have to record every squeak, squeal and moan as it inched slowly up my ass and the feeling when my ass muscles sucked it home nearly made me cum even with the cock cage on.

I then sent all of the photos and video to Bianca and poured myself another strong Jack and Coke while I waited for a reply.

As I was drinking I noticed another slip of paper in the box, it had a username and password on it.

Curious.

I looked through the rest of the tissue paper to see if there was anything else I missed.

When I finished rummaging through the box and started to turn my drunken attention to cleaning up the sparkly cocks and glitter I noticed that I had several messages from Bianca on my phone.

The first was "Good boy!"

The next few explained that the username and password were for the BBCC-SSC website and that I was to log in and register both devices. Once I had done this I noticed a little pink light flash on the top of the cage and the butt plug vibrated, making me shiver in pleasure.

Bianca explained that both cage and plug would monitor my vital signs much like a smart watch and would notify her in the event that I removed or tried to remove either.

As a reward for following instructions she sent me a video of her doggy style on her bed, ass hole flexing, puckering and winking as she moaned while watching the videos I had sent her on her laptop.

She said that if I carried on following instructions "like a good boy" she would see me soon.

The next week was very uncomfortable as I had to adjust almost everything that I did to accommodate the cage and plug, I was convinced that everyone noticed the bulge caused by the cage and the change in the way I walked because of the plug.

The most humiliating thing was going to the bathroom, with the cage on I couldn't take a piss in the urinal and so was reduced to sitting down to pee and wiping myself up afterwards.

Okay I lied.

The most humiliating thing was the feel of the plug rubbing against my prostate. Walking anywhere became a test of my will power to stop myself from swishing my hips and mincing in order to get the plug rubbing me in just the right way. Sitting down pushed the plug deep into me and again I had to fight the urge not to bounce on it, or, rock back and forth, or, gyrate my hips in a circle like I was trying to stir something with my ass.

Which of course I was.

Not being able to get myself off just compounded my frustrations. Seemed that I couldn't sit still or walk around without trying to fuck myself with the plug.

Two days after I had received Bianca's package. I got a audio file from her, an instruction to make sure the Bluetooth was on my phone and to listen to the file every night before bed. This was getting a little weird but since I had already locked away my cock, doing want she wanted was the order of the day until I either got the key or someone else unlocked me.

Sighing I fixed myself a big G&T and lay on the bed. I started the audio file and felt the plug in my ass begin to vibrate in time with the sound of the waves coming through my earphones.

The sounds were relaxing, soporific. Even the buzzing of the plug was a low level pleasure, my ass felt warm, tingly and deliciously sensitive as these leisurely, relaxing waves of vibrations flowed through me.

12