The Majestic Oak Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate looked back at me as I was massaging her arms. She was smiling, but it was no longer this uncontrollable laughter she had before.

"Now that you have reached your woman's shoulders," Nadia said in her deep, soothing voice, "gently rub them. Try to feel the stress that is engraved in them. The stress caused by the weight that is carried upon these shoulders. The weight of everyday life. The weight of a failed relationship."

Indeed, Kate's shoulders were stiff as a bone. She did have the weight of the world on her shoulders. As a public defender she was often the only thing standing between an innocent person and a years in prison. And then, after long days of fighting the system from within, she would come home, to me, and to the wall of silence that had been erected between us. No wonder her shoulders were so stiff.

With some work, I started feeling how the tension went away. I started feeling how her muscles started responding to my fingers.

"That's good," she said. "That's really good."

"And now," Nadia said, "I want each of you to lower your woman's robe right here, at the back of her head," she showed where, on herself, "move her hair to the side, if she has a long hair, and kiss her, right there, on the back of her neck. Just one kiss. One soft kiss."

I kissed Kate as Nadia instructed. One soft kiss on the back of her neck. Kate sighed in response. "That's so sexy," she whispered. "So fucking sexy."

"Now women, tilt you heads to one side, and let your men, and Laura, kiss you on the side of your necks. Men, and Laura, kiss your woman's neck, going from back to front. Small, soft kisses. Wet kisses. Move really slowly. And then on her other side."

Kate tilted her head to the right, and I kissed here there. She sighed silently in pleasure as I did. "I want you so much right now," she whispered as we changed sides.

I wanted her too. Badly. And I knew she could feel just how much through the fabric of our robes.

====

"Now it's time to get bold," Nadia said. "Men, and Laura, I want you to touch your women under their armpits, moving your hands up and down their torsos, very very slowly."

Nadia demonstrated by moving her own hands up and down the sides of her own torso.

"And now, when your hands are just at chest level, bring them forward and lay them gently on your woman's bosom, feeling her breasts through the fabric of her robe."

Nadia demonstrated by touching her own breasts through her robe. There was a murmur going through the room as people started to realize where this was going.

"It's OK," Nadia said. "We are all afraid of intimacy. We are all afraid of showing our affection. We are all afraid of being burned. But being really intimate with one another should be the most natural thing there is. And something that natural, we shouldn't be ashamed of it, or shy about it. Here we learn to be proud of your intimacy, learn to share it with others."

All while giving this speech, Nadia's hands were on her bosom, holding her breasts. Seeing her like this made me long for Kate's breasts, my favorite pair of things in the whole world.

"May I?" I asked Kate silently.

"You may," she said, and I reached and grabbed her boobs, felling them through her robe.

Although the towel-like fabric was relatively thick, I could feel Kate's nipples hardening.

I looked around. To my left, Darin was cupping Barbara's large breasts, squeezing them occasionally. To my right, Oliver and Tracy were sharing a passionate kiss as his hands were on here bosom.

"Do you like it?" I asked Kate.

"I do," she said, turning her head towards me, smiling.

"And now," Nadia said, "Men, and Laura, I want each of you to gently tuck one hand inside your woman's robe, and gently touch one of her breast directly." She demonstrated by slowly tucking one hand in her own robe. "I want you to go really slowly. Start caressing the base of her breast, then go on top, just above the nipple, and only then, only after you feel your woman really wants you to, go and play with her nipple, just a little bit. Not too much. Not to make the other nipple jealous."

I did as she instructed, and tucked my right hand in the left side of her robe. I started by caressing the base of her left breast, then moved slowly up to above the nipple, and from there, down to her nipple. I ran my fingers around it, and then, gently, on top of it.

Kate sighed in response. "You know this is torture, right?" She said.

"Why?" I wondered.

"Because the one thing I really want you to do to me, we can't do here," she explained.

"I know what you mean," I said, and pushed my erection firmly against her back, letting her know we were in this together.

"Now," Nadia said, "slowly move to the other side. Gently massage the base of her breast, then the top, then the nipple."

As I followed Nadia's instructed, I looked around the room. Most couples looked very much into what they were doing. It seemed that we were all passed the embarrassment we all felt just moments ago.

Barbara was sighing loudly as her husband gave her a nipple-rub. Her robe was almost completely open, revealing a larger portion of her large breasts. Other people were more discrete.

"And now," Nadia said, "it's time for you to continue your little journey down your women's bodies. I want each of you to use your dominant hand, and caress you woman's belly, inside her robe, carefully making sure no one see anything they shouldn't, go around her belly-button, and stop right where her pubic hair starts."

Once again, Nadia demonstrated on herself. But as she reached the her robe's belt she removed her hand from her robe and continued the demonstration on top of the soft fabric. Nevertheless, this was as sexy as hell.

I did as she instructed, and so did everyone I could see. To my left, the right side of Barbara's robe dropped completely as Darin was making his way down her large belly, and Kate and I could both see her right breast in all its glory.

"Now play with her pubic hair a little," Nadia said, and started moving her hand in small circles around her own pubic area. "Or if your woman is completely shaved, just move a gentle finger up and down her labia." She demonstrated this by moving her index finger up and down her pubic area. As she did, I could swear I saw the fabric take the shape of her labia.

I played with Kate's pubic hair with my right hand fingers. I used my left hand to make sure her robe was closed for any prying eyes. Darin, sitting to my left was not as considerate, and glimpses of his wife's bright pubic hair were visible from the opening of her robe.

====

"And now," said Nadia, "I want you, men and Laura, to move your hands just slightly down your women's bodies. Just a bit beyond their pubic areas, and in between their legs."

I pushed my finger between Kate's legs. She was extremely wet.

"Now I want you to reach down, right to her opening, get some of her wetness on your finger, and move back up to find her clitoris."

To demonstrate, she used two fingers in her left hand to make the shape of a labia, and ran the index finger of her right hand over it.

"For those of you who have difficulty finding the clitoris, it is this button-like thing you should feel just above the opening."

To simulate the clit, she stuck her thumb between the two fingers, and started circling it.

Kate sighed deeply as I ran my finger over her clit.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

She nodded.

Looking around, I saw Darin's hand running fast up and down, his finger barely tucked in his wife's robe. Barbara's robe was almost completely open, and I could see her large, untrimmed bush from under Darin's hand. On my other side, Tracy was sighing out loud, whispering things like, "Oh yeah, baby" to her husband, loudly enough for me to hear. Overall, the room was filled with breathing sounds, silent sighs and some louder moans. The loudest I could hear was Barbara's, which reminded me of what Kate and I had woken up to in the middle of the night, and then again that morning. After her was Andie, who at first seemed at odds with the idea of sharing her intimacy with a bunch of straight people, looked now like she didn't give a fuck, and was taking pleasure from her wife like there was no one else around.

After some time, the sighing and moaning intensified. Barbara was the first to cum. She was moving her pelvis wildly up and down, completely throwing the robe off of her body. She mumbled things like "Fuck" and "Oh fuck yeah," eventually letting out a big "Ahhh!"

Amanda was next. Unlike Barbara, she kept her robe on, but her orgasm was just as intense. She too allowed herself to moan loudly. And then, one by one, nearly all the women around the circle came. Kate was among the last to cum, but I could tell it was a good orgasm. I felt her shivering in my arms. She wasn't as vocal as our Texan neighbor, but she allowed herself to be much louder than she did the previous night.

After Kate came, I withdrew my hand from between her legs and went back to just hugging her. "How was it?" I asked.

"Great," she replied. "Weird, but great."

We looked around the room and watched the remaining women cumming, until the room was quiet.

"How do you all feel?" Nadia asked after a while. "Did you have fun?"

Nobody answered, but there were some giggling around.

"Did any of the women here not cum?" She asked.

Nobody replied.

She turned to Rachel, and asked her for her name, which Rachel gave her.

"Did you cum, Rachel?" Nadia asked.

That was a direct question, and I could see Rachel's embarrassment.

Rachel didn't reply.

"It's OK to admit you did not," Nadia said. "The female sexuality is complex. Giving a woman an orgasm with only manual manipulation is hard. It requires understanding of your partner. It requires true intimacy."

She turned around to face the whole circle. "Men, and Laura, you can be very proud of yourselves, for bringing the women you love pleasure under difficult circumstances. And women, you should be proud of yourselves for allowing yourselves to open to us and experience pleasure in front of all these strangers."

"As for you," she turned to Rachel, "don't you worry. You are not leaving here without an orgasm."

Nadia reached to a bag she had at the corner of the dojo and got something out of it. As she came back closer I could see this was a small vibrator. She wrapped it with a condom and handed it to Carl.

"Take that," she said. "Pleasure your wife. She deserves it."

Carl seemed displeased with the whole situation, but he cooperated. He took the vibrator and allowed Rachel to guide his hand inside her robe. Then, with Rachel's hand still guiding him, he started moving it gently back and forth, as Rachel lay back and closed her eyes.

====

"OK, people," Nadia said, seeing that everybody's eyes were on Carl and Rachel. "This is not a show. Women, now it's your turn to do something for your men, and for Laura, of course. They have all treated you so well, now it's your turn to return the favor. You can choose how to do it, but I want each of you to show your partner how good they made you feel. I want each of you to bring your partner to a sexual release."

I could see that the people around the room were surprised. We were too. So far, Nadia gave us step-by-step instructions of what to do. Even if the things that we did were things we weren't used to doing around other people, it was comforting that everyone else around us was doing the same thing. Safety by numbers, of sorts. But now she has given us full freedom, and that meant that whatever each couple did, they did on their own.

"Come on, people," Nadia urged us. "I know you know how to pleasure you partners. All I'm asking is that you do it here, in this room, together."

"Let's swap places," Kate said, and got off of me, letting me get up so that she could take my place leaning on the bean bag.

She spread her legs, making sure her robe was covering her, and I sat at her lap, between her legs.

Then she used her spit to lubricate her right hand, pushed it inside my robe, and wrapped it around my penis.

"Is that good?" She asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

To our left, Barbara opened Darin's robe, revealing his erect penis. Then, with her own robe completely open, revealing her entire naked body, she lowered herself on top of it, guiding it inside her.

Although Barbara wasn't the most attractive woman I'd ever see, and that's an understatement, seeing Darin and her like that, both naked, having sex in front of us, was probably one of the sexiest things Kate and I have ever seen together.

To our right, Tracy opened Oliver's robe, exposing his penis in its impressive size, and lowered her mouth to give him oral stimulation. Despite the size of Oliver's penis, Tracy managed to get it deep in her mouth. She moved back and forth, lowering and raising her head, loudly sucking her husband's penis as she went. Needless to say, that was extremely sexy as well.

Unfortunately, Kate's manual stimulation didn't do the trick for me. The spit in her hand did not provide enough lubrication, and her hand didn't move fast enough to match my state of arousal.

"I wanna fuck you," I whispered to her.

"OK," she replied, to my genuine surprise.

I got up from over her, and she slid down so that she lay on the mattress with only her head lying on the bean bag. Then she invited me to lie over her.

I lay over her, making sure both our robes were closed and that nobody could see us. Then I sent my hand down to make an opening in the robes, allowing our bodies to touch.

Kate spread her legs a little, just enough to allow my penis to reach her vagina. From there, nature took its course.

As I had expected, Kate was extremely wet, probably from her own cum. My penis slid right in with almost no friction. I started thrusting inside her, moving back and forth. It was weird to do this around other people, but they were all busy doing similar stuff.

Kate and I looked at each other for a short while, and then, as Kate's eyes went over to our neighbors, I followed her eyes. When Barbara saw we were both looking at her, she smiled at us and blew us a kiss, all while riding her husband's penis. Oliver was looking right at us while his wife was busy pleasuring him. Kate and I looked back at him, and then at Tracy and Oliver's penis which was going in and out of her mouth.

At first, the room was filled with breathing sounds and muffed sighs. But then Rachel started to moan. From the looks of it, it seemed like Carl was no longer holding the vibrator. He sat besides her as she moved the vibrator vigorously back and forth. I could tell she tried to keep it down, but she was probably going through an intense orgasm. Judging from their dynamic I would dare to guess she hadn't had many of those during her marriage.

Hearing Rachel achieving an orgasm was probably what did it for Oliver. Seconds after Rachel's moans have subsided, Oliver started moaning himself.

Kate and I both stopped doing what we were doing and looked at Tracy and Oliver. Tracy removed Oliver's penis from her mouth, and started stroking it with her hand, one inch or so from her face. Oliver's body twitched as his penis started shooting a thick, white substance that sprayed over his wife's face.

For a moment, I was sorry for Kate, believing she would find such a thing disgusting. But to my surprise, after seeing this, she just whispered, "Fucking awesome!"

On our other side, it seemed that Barbara and Darin were both close to climaxing. At this point Barbara's robe had already dropped to the floor, and she was leaning back, her face facing the ceiling, her pelvis moving back and forth on top of Darin's.

Darin said something like, "Take that you fat cow!"

Barbara, in reply, shouted, "Give me all you've got, you sexy bull!"

Then both of them started to moan loudly, letting everyone in the room know that they both came.

After that there was kind of a cloud of moans going through the room. I guess orgasms were somehow contagious. Most of the voices I could hear were men's, but there were some women too. I noticed Laura, who was receiving oral sex from Andie, and Amanda, who was lying on the mattress with her pelvis raised, while Bob was on his knees, fucking her.

At this point Kate noticed that I payed too much attention to what other couples were doing, and too little attention to what we were doing. She grabbed my face, which was turned back so that I could see where the moaning sounds were coming from, and turned it forward, to face her. "I know there are a lot of wet pussies out there," she said. "But the only wet pussy that should interest you right now is the one you are currently fucking."

I loved hearing her talking dirty. Like so many things, this was something that we stopped doing during those last few years. So now, as I heard her saying those beautiful, dirty words, I felt my erection intensifying as I was close to a climax. My movements went back to full-thrust, in and out of my wife's wet pussy.

It didn't take long for Kate to respond. She closed her eyes and flexed her muscles in anticipation of an intense orgasm. She cried out loudly as waves of pleasure went through her body. I felt her shivering underneath me.

My response did not take long either. As I saw my wife was ready to cum, I felt pressure building up at the base of my penis. Then, as she started moaning out loud I let myself release it inside her, moaning just as loudly as she did.

In that wonderful moment, we didn't think about the room full of people who heard us. They all disappeared. All I could see was Kate's face, with her eyes closed and a happy grin smeared on her lips. All I could hear were my own heartbeats, and all I could feel were hers, pounding against my chest.

Slowly, Kate opened her eyes and looked at me, that happy grin still on her face. "That was fucking amazing," she whispered, still panting.

"Fucking amazing indeed," I agreed.

====

The workshop was over. Nadia still had some closing remarks, but Kate and I weren't listening. We were too busy looking in each other's eyes, feeling each other's breath, falling back in love.

One by one, we saw couples getting up, saying goodbye to the rest of us, and walking out of the dojo. We were one of the last couples to remain there, unable or unwilling to move. But eventually, we did.

"What now?" Kate asked as we were making our way to our bungalow.

"Dinner?" I suggested.

"Are you sure?" She asked. "Can we just go to dinner and eat with people how have just seen us fucking?"

"We saw them fucking too," I said.

"Exactly!" She replied. "What are we going to talk to them about? 'Pass me the salt please,'" she made an impression of a man's voice, "'and by the way, great orgasm there...'"

"I don't know," I said, "but this place is all about feeling good about our sexuality. Like that couple in the pool."

"Hank and Carol?" She asked.

"Yeah. They felt comfortable talking about their sex life with all of us, while being naked."

"Carol seemed comfortable stroking her husband's penis in front of all of us," Kate reminded me. "I'm not going to be comfortable with such things any time soon."

"Me neither," I assured her. "But we can start by going to dinner, and see how it goes."

"OK," Kate said, and placed a soft hand on mu shoulder. "Let's see how it goes."

====

Barbara and Darin waved at us as we entered the restaurant, showing us the places they had reserved for us. Tracy, Oliver, Amanda and Bob were all sitting around that same table. We grabbed food from the buffet and joined them.

"So," Barbara asked us. "How did you find this first workshop?"

"It was... different," I said.

"Different indeed," she replied. "I told you, this place is one of a kind."