The Major Diaries Pt. 18

Story Info
Jon takes Steph to a nude beach - and she likes it.
5.5k words
4.68
5k
2
0

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
670 Followers

Jon Major has always enjoyed the company of women. In the series Caught! we saw Jon as a college student whose heart was broken repeatedly by girlfriends who were unfaithful. The Major Diaries tells the story of Jon when he's older and wiser - and determined to be with as many beautiful women as possible without risking betrayal. How well does he succeed? Chapter 18 describes the first romantic trip taken by Jon & Stephanie. All characters are adults over the age of 18.

...............................................

Jon had never visited this resort before, so he was relieved to see that it was just as wonderful as advertised. It was located on a sprawling piece of private land on one of the larger islands in this particular tropical paradise. The buildings were designed by a world-class architecture firm, the interiors by a famous designer, and the amenities provided by the most sophisticated resort operators in the world. It wasn't cheap. The kind of people who frequented a resort like this were willing to pay for the very best accommodations, and that's exactly what Jon and Stephanie got.

There weren't many single rooms in the resort. Almost all the guests wanted suites with all the extras. Whirlpool spas. Large showers and soaking tubs. King-size beds. A beautiful kitchenette. Exquisite furnishings and decorations. Stephanie had learned early that Jon was rich, but now she was beginning to learn exactly what that meant. He told her he planned to spend the summer pampering her. He was getting off to a fine start.

"Look at this view," Stephanie said when she stepped onto the balcony for the first time. She saw a sprawling coastline with a beautiful white sand beach. The sound of surf was heard faintly in the background. She decided to leave the door open during most of their visit so they could hear the ocean provide a soundtrack for their trip.

They went to clubs and danced all night, finishing by walking the beach at dawn. They ate marvelous meals. They ate so much that they attended an aerobics class one day and spent another afternoon lifting weights in the fitness club. One of the more fun activities was the couple's workshop on the Kama Sutra, where an instructor from India taught them ways this traditional form of yoga encouraged deeper levels of intimacy. They'd expected the workshop to present a series of interesting sexual positions - and there was some of that - but a surprising amount was devoted to things like meditation techniques to use before and during lovemaking. They actually learned some valuable things.

But there were two activities that Jon looked forward to most.

He was anxious to take Stephanie to the beach. So far, he'd managed to keep her from figuring out that it was a nude beach. He was anxious to see her reaction when she discovered the beach was full of international tourists enjoying a chance to feel the sun, surf and wind on their naked bodies.

He had a reason to think this would go well. He'd done it before. Jon took one of his college girlfriends to a Mexican resort with a nude beach. It was called "clothing optional" but almost none of the swimmers took that option. She was pleasantly shocked at first, but it didn't take long for Jon to coax her out of her swimsuit. She'd loved frolicing naked in the surf and getting an all-over tan. Jon remembered that she'd been so stimulated by the experience that they'd enjoyed a particularly spirited session of sex when they returned to their suite. Jon expected that Stephanie would enjoy herself just as much.

She would eventually realize that Jon had played a small joke on her. When they'd shopped for swimwear, Stephanie balked at the notion of wearing the skimpy swimsuits Jon liked most. They purchased two of the skimpy ones, but Jon agreed to buy a more modest suit if Stephanie promised to look at the way other young women dressed on the beach, then dress like them. Stephanie thought that meant she might be agreeing to wear very brief swimsuits, but Jon knew he was actually tricking her into agreeing to go naked.

Jon thought about this as they walked to the beach. The path took them past a sprawling pool, and when Jon saw that most of the tourists there were nude, he distracted Stephanie with some smalltalk as they walked by. He wanted to let her be surprised when they finally got to the beach.

The time finally came. Jon led them to a nice open area with plenty of room to spread out a blanket. Stephanie realized that something was odd almost immediately.

"What in the . . ." she said.

It was a large beach with more than enough room for the guests using it. They were spread out, but Stephanie saw immediately that almost all the swimmers were nude. The only guests wearing swimsuits were older people who realized their bodies looked better that way. Every young woman Stephanie saw was completely naked.

"You tricked me," she said.

"Me? How?" Jon said.

"You knew everybody would be naked," Stephanie said.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Jon said, laughing.

Stephanie felt a familiar sensation. Once again, Jon had put her into a situation that made her excited and fearful at the same time. The prospect of being naked, out in the open, surrounded by other naked people, was undeniably erotic. It also took her outside her comfort zone. Stephanie didn't possess much natural exhibitionism. Jon hoped to change that by the end of this trip.

"Don't worry," he said, "Everybody will just see that you are the most beautiful woman on this beach. You've been in that situation many times. This isn't really any different."

But it was different. Very different. Her experience with nudity was restricted to female locker rooms and Jon's apartment. He stepped up close to hear, reached behind her back, and untied the top of her bikini. She gasped in shock when he pulled that part of the suit away. Being topless was exciting and frightening at the same time.

Jon reached for the knot that held the bottom of her suit in place. She briefly considered asking him to stop, but that wasn't something she could do. This was one more example of her decision that she would never deny Jon anything sexual. The prospect of displaying her nude body excited Jon, and Stephanie could see that. If he wanted to remove the rest of her suit, she was determined to let him.

She began to tremble when the last piece of fabric fell away from her body, leaving her completely exposed to anyone who cared to look. Stephanie got the feeling that nobody was staring at her, and that provided some relief. But as time went by, and more people on the beach realized that such a lovely woman was on display, more and more of them would take the opportunity to inspect such a lovely creature. Jon, of course, knew that would happen, and he looked forward to the response he knew Stephanie would provoke.

He wasn't sure why putting Stephanie on display excited him so much. He loved showing her off, whether she was wearing a clingy dress, spandex workout clothes, or nothing at all. In part, it was because Jon was a voyeur, but that didn't explain why he was so turned on by the voyeurism of others who recognized Stephanie's sexual beauty. It had something to do with his feeling that she was an erotic masterpiece who should be put on display for the world to admire.

At that moment, the only thing Stephanie wore was an oversized pair of designed sunglasses. She was glad, because the sunglasses made it a bit harder for the people around her to see exactly how nervous and aroused she felt. She kept wanting to use her hands to cover herself, but she realized that would make her look ridiculous in a way that invited attention. She felt a nervous queasiness in her stomach and a warm feeling between her legs. This is turning me on! she thought to herself. What is wrong with me? This shouldn't be turning me on!

But it was turning her on, and Jon knew it. Her anxiety was delightful. He planned to enjoy it as much as he could, because he knew her discomfort would fade as she became used to being naked. By the end of the trip, he knew she'd be completely comfortable with public nudity, and he hoped she'd grow to like it.

Jon stuffed her suit in their bag, then he removed his own trunks. "Would you like to go in the water?" he asked. "It looks beautifully clear."

Stephanie could do no more than shake her head. She took Jon's hand and walked on rubbery legs to the water's edge. The feeling of being exposed was overpowering. She kept her gaze pointed directly forward, trying to avoid eye contact with any of the other swimmers. But Jon looked around and saw that Stephanie was being noticed. There were many beautiful young women on this beach, and all of them were naked. But if there'd been a contest to determine who was the most beautiful, Stephanie would have won easily.

There was one other difference between Stephanie and the other beautiful women. Most of them were with much older men. Jon and Stephanie were the only couple who were both so young. It made him feel special. Of course, being with Stephanie would make any man feel special.

The water felt unexpectedly warm. Stephanie went swimming in the Pacific ocean off Northern California many times, and she'd even tried to surf once. The water had been distinctly chilly each time, and she'd expected the water at the resort to be the same. Feeling such warm water slapping around her ankles and knees was luxurious in a way she'd never experienced before.

They walked out farther, getting deeper and feeling the waves slap against their bodies. By the time they reached waist-deep water, Stephanie was thoroughly enjoying herself. The water was so clear she could look down and see her feet perfectly. Each wave splashed her exposed skin with warm, salty water. She crouched down so the water covered her from the neck down. She did that because she thought it would be nice to let the water conceal her, but the feeling of the surf against her naked skin was glorious.

Jon could tell the difference. Stephanie no longer looked so nervous. She had a big smile on her face. He took her by the shoulders and lifted Stephanie to her feet so he could take another look at her naked breasts. Being admired by Jon felt nice. She actually began to feel glad Jon picked a destination with a nude beach. She would have never guessed it would feel so good exposing her naked skin to the sun, surf, wind, and the longing gazes of the people around her. It was the first time she felt pleasure in exhibitionism. She liked being exposed. Being seen.

The waves were big enough to be fun to play in, but not so big that Stephanie ever felt she was in any danger. It made her feel like a child again, laughing out loud as she played in the water. When it came time to go back, Jon took her hand and led her to the sand. As less and less of her body was concealed by the water, Stephanie felt the feeling of exposure slowly return. This time, she liked the way it felt. She knew that Jon got some kind of pleasure out of putting her on display, and she felt happy to do it for him.

They got to their blanket and laid down on their backs, letting the sun bake their nude bodies. Stephanie hadn't done much sunbathing as a girl. Her mother's nursing background meant that she'd been lectured about the dangers of skin cancer. But she was sure that one day in the sun wouldn't hurt her. The warm sun felt nice on her wet skin, and she wanted to enjoy it for a while. After some time elapsed she turned over, letting the sun play over the skin on her back and butt. It felt delicious in a way that wouldn't have been so nice if she'd been wearing a bikini.

"This is probably enough sun for our first day," Jon said. "We don't want to get burned this early in our trip." They gathered up their stuff and began walking back to the hotel. There was an outdoor shower next to the pool, so they used it to wash off the sand and salt before heading back to their suite.

Jon remembered that he'd done something fun with an outdoor shower the last time he took a girl to a beach resort. He'd given her a bottle of body wash, then asked her to lather up and take a complete shower while he used his camera to capture the moment. It had been a fun and erotic way to engage in a harmless form of exhibitionism, and they had gotten some particularly nice vocation photos. It had also served as a novel form of foreplay that made them both excited to have sex the second they got back to their suite. Hopefully, he'd do that with Stephanie during this trip.

Spending the morning on a nude beach aroused Stephanie, who was anxious to be alone with Jon. "I'll bet you can guess what I'd like to do as soon as I get you alone," she said.

"I'll bet it's the same thing I'd like to do," Jon said.

They stripped out of their beach clothes as soon as they closed the door behind them. Jon took Stephanie in his arms and pulled her naked body against him. He was already getting hard. "Oh, look here!" Stephanie said, wrapping her hand around Jon's cock. "This looks like loads of fun."

When they got to the bed, Jon tripped her so she fell face-first onto the mattress. She giggled as he pounced on top of her. "Is Your Majesty in a hurry?" Stephanie asked. "Tell me your pleasure, and I will do my best to serve you."

"I'm hungry for your lips, wench," Jon said.

"Which lips, My Lord?" she asked.

"Both sets of lips, above as well as below," Jon said.

"They shall be yours, Highness," she said.

Jon flipped Stephanie on her back, held her arms above her head, and began kissing her passionately. He ground his hard cock into her belly, and she tilted her pelvis in a move intended to grind her body into his. She was aware that she was unusually aroused. Going to the nude beach had turned her on more than she'd known at first. Their trip had barely begun, and already it was the most romantic time she'd ever enjoyed with Jon.

It was no surprise that Jon quickly began kissing her breasts and belly as he worked his way down her body. He was acting the same way he always acted when he was anxious to go down on her. Maybe he was nibbling on her skin a little harder, biting her hard enough to provide a sharp twinge, but not hard enough to leave a mark. She could tell he was in a hurry. He usually moved slowly as they made love, but he wasn't moving slowly now.

A few seconds later he spread her legs wide and began nibbling around her pussy lips, giving her a lot of stimulation without actually touching the sensitive flesh between those lips. It was so exciting that Stephanie swooned a bit. He was acting like a starving man eating a meal after a prolonged period of hunger. It hadn't been that long since they'd had sex, but Jon didn't seem to remember. He surprised her when, without warning, he began licking her pussy. He licked from the bottom of her slit to the top, sticking his tongue inside her as far as it could reach.

Jon knew exactly how to make Stephanie climax this way. It was too early for her to know if that's what he intended to do. It often surprised her. Most of the time Jon went down on Stephanie, he stopped before she came. It was a particularly nice way to make her anxious to have regular sex. Stephanie found herself wishing that would happen. She wanted to feel Jon's cock moving inside her. But it was up to him. She'd do whatever he wanted.

What he wanted this time was for her to cum. He sucked the sensitive little button of her clit between his lips and began moving his tongue roughly over the surface. It seemed that Jon was so hungry for Stephanie that he could barely control himself.

That's when he moved his face lower and licked her tiny brown butthole. Stephanie's eyes flew open in shock. Jon had introduced her to all kinds of anal play by now, but it never failed to shock her at first. She knew one thing for certain. When Jon played with her ass, it always ended well.

Jon resumed working on Stephanie's clit, this time with an exceptionally energetic enthusiasm. Everything was happening very fast. Stephanie felt a climax approaching much quicker than usual.

When she came, Jon kept eating her pussy, working to make the orgasm stronger and more long-lasting. "Ohh . . . ohh . . . ohh . . . ohhhhh," she said. Muscles all over her body clenched, unclenched, and clenched again.

He waited for her to relax, then laid down on top of her body. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy, but he didn't put it in. It took some time for Stephanie to realize what he was waiting for.

"Please," she said. "Please give me your cock, Jon. I need it. I'm begging you. Please give me your cock. Fill me up. Please."

Those were the magic words. For some reason, on some occasions, Jon yearned to hear Stephanie submit to his dominance. Stephanie was happy to do so. She spread her legs a bit wider and relaxed, knowing he'd give her what she wanted so badly.

"Ahhhhhh . . ." she said as she felt his cock slide into her pussy. She was tight, but she was so wet by now that Jon had no trouble pushing almost half way inside. Jon pulled out until only the head of his cock remained, then he pushed inside again, going a little deeper. Slowly, deliberately, Jon inched deeper and deeper into her hot, wet folds. It felt wonderful for both of them. They knew each other's bodies so well that their pleasure was always assured.

Stephanie rocked her pelvis, tilting up each time Jon pressed inside. It was like a sexy dance they both knew well. It hadn't been long at all since Stephanie had a wonderful orgasm, but she could tell that she'd have another one soon. She was a bit surprised by the amount of good sex she and Jon had enjoyed on the trip. They made love every morning, again every night, and usually did it again at least once during the day. It was always wonderful. It never felt repetitious or familiar. They'd had a very sexual relationship from the start, with Stephanie walking to Jon's apartment after school and letting him take her straight to bed. But this was different. They no longer felt any need to rush so Stephanie could get home before her mother.

Stephanie had climaxed already, but Jon hadn't. By the time he was pushing his cock all the way inside her body, Jon felt his own orgasm growing near. He knew lots of ways to delay his climax, and he started doing them now.

He was glad to see that Stephanie's excitement was growing steadily, but it wasn't happening fast enough. It was getting harder and harder for Jon to keep from cumming. He wanted to make Stephanie cum first, but he didn't think he could manage that.

When it became clear that he couldn't hold back any longer, Jon just relaxed and let his climax happen. He hoped he remained hard long enough to give her an orgasm, but there was no guarantee. Sometimes she came when she felt his cock start to throb and fill her pussy. Maybe that would happen this time.

He started to climax, and Stephanie felt a rush of wonderful sensations. She loved the way it felt when his muscles clenched, his body went stiff, and he began pounding into her pussy as hard as he could. His cock started to throb, and he came so many times she lost track. All she knew was that all that gooey goodness made her feel sexy and desired.

It also made her cum. She'd been right on the verge of cumming when Jon climaxed, and it was just enough to push her over the edge. Stephanie couldn't feel anything except the erotic waves of sensuous pleasure spreading from her excited pussy. After a moment she noticed that Jon had completely relaxed, lying motionless on top of her body.

It had been a good day so far.

Jon took a lot of photographs as they went sightseeing. Stephanie had seen framed prints of landscape pictures hanging in Jon's apartment, and she'd been impressed when she'd learned he took the photos. He owned a fancy, expensive camera that produced much higher quality images than cellphone cameras, and he was always looking for things to photograph. He'd produced several fine portraits of Stephanie, and she wished she could take pictures like that. To Stephanie's eyes, Jon's pictures looked like the work of a professional. That wasn't quite true, but it was close.

JQueen9
JQueen9
670 Followers
12