The Majors Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt the added pressure as he slid his rock hard cock back and forth, drenching it in her well prepared love hole. He then slid his fingers gently up her smooth valley to gently brush and flicker her twinging and throbbing clitty while he slowly sliding in and out of her. He leaned forward at the waist and pressed across her back while nibbled the base of her neck. His other hand glided up her body to her breast to begin gently rolling and gently pinching her nipple. Never before had she had such a patient and attentive lover.

He luxuriated in the sensation that she was ready for him. He drew back for the final time and poised his massive member before her open and flowing honey pot before sliding effortlessly insider her. The rush of air from her lungs and her satisfied groan spurred him on. He pulled on her hips and thrust with his, reaching as deeply inside her as he could. As he bottomed out insider her again, she pressed her legs together, squeezing her luscious pussy around his enormous tool, making her love tunnel feel ever tighter and hotter. He noticed her tactic and smiled in approval as he slowly withdrew. The head of his prong was sitting just inside her, stretching her beautifully when he pressed forward with his hips and cantilevered his powerful arms to propel himself rapidly all the way inside her.

She dropped her head and screamed in pleasure as he touched bottom inside her yet again. His rapid withdrawal pulled the air back into her lungs almost involuntarily, and she reveled in the intoxicating sensations now emanating from their lovemaking. His muscles were straining with desire and lust when he let go and began pounding in and out of her with wild abandon. Her canal felt like liquid fire on his diamond hard prong, tight and delightful as he lost control. All his thought was bent on her, all he wanted was her, all he could concentrate on was her, and he was lovemaking with her! Her beautiful body splayed before him under the warm, comfortable spray from the shower, her sensuous hips in his grasp and her screams of delight drove him on ever faster to ever loftier heights of pleasure.

The feeling of him hammering into and out of her soaking wet pussy overpowered her as she submitted to his will. Sensibility once again dissolved into senselessness as they began their coital dance anew. He felt massive inside her, stretching her to what seemed like her limit and filling her like she had never before. She relaxed in his grasp and accepted the language-less directions of his hardened hands as they rocked together. Her whole being was now being flooded with sensation and energy. She was becoming entwined once again in the incredible heat from her loins and the charge from her approaching orgasm.

The feeling of him pulling out of her almost full length and slamming back inside her with unearthly ferocity, sending shock waves and energy racing throughout her body was too much. She heard what she thought was screaming coming from down a long hallway as her first massive orgasm struck like a tidal wave. It took her a few moments before it dawned on here that the screams of pure pleasure and delight were emanating from her own throat! His grunts of effort and groans of passion mingling with hers told her that he too was getting closer to the inevitable as well. Her squirting, smooth pussy filled to brimming with delectable nectar immediately overflowed, oozing and drooling pussy juice out beside his giant prong as he continued slamming in and out of her with wild abandon. She had unleashed his passions once again, and was again reaping her whirlwind.

He groaned mightily as he reached the end of his stamina and his reserves of control began to run dry. The heat from inside her and the sensations of her continuing orgasm finally overcame him and he blasted white, hot, frothy cum as he bottomed out deep inside of her for the last time. Muscles straining, heart pounding, pulse racing he came in giant spurts as the heat inside her skyrocketed. She felt so tight and so good around him as his tension poured out the tip of hit cock into her exquisite pocket. At last he began to relax. The pulses of his prong were becoming less frequent and coordinated but still he stood where he was, thrust in hard and pulling her hips back for her to continue to enjoy as her multiple orgasms continued to milk him for every drop they could tantalize and squeeze.

Her hips and legs trembled visibly when he finally withdrew and began to relax his grip. As he relaxed, she stumbled forward, and he reflexively stabilized her with a powerful right arm. "Wherever did you learn to DO these things, Ed?" she asked as she turned in his arms and looked up at him with her luscious brown eyes still dancing with passion, her neck straining upwards to announce her desire.

"The same place everyone learns it," laughed Ed as he proceeded to quote her earlier statement, "Pornhub!" They both laughed as he bent his head to accept another of her entrancing advance.