The Making of a College Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I parted form Randy, I got Trevor's number from him. I knew I wanted more pot. I also liked Trevor. He wasn't good looking at all. He had a grunge, drug dealer sort of look...because that was what he was. He was a white guy but had Rasta style dreadlocks. He was tall and lanky, had a scruffy beard, wore baggy shorts, a ratty t-shirt and was a smoker. The kind of guy I would have been repulsed by and never associated with in high school only a few months before ...he was perfect.

I called him the next day.

"Hi Trevor, this is Carrie, we met last night."

"How could I forget? Nice tit's by the way."

Unfazed and a bit proud I continued. "Thank you. I wish to buy..." I began, but he immediately cut me off.

"Some Amway products?"

"Uh, no, I don't need..." he cut me off again.

"You have a new dorm room and you will need to clean it yourself so you will need some cleaning supplies. I am an authorized Amway distributor. Let's meet at the campus coffee shop tomorrow at 2:00 and I'll show you what I have."

I hung up the phone very confused. A couple of minutes later it hit me like a ton of bricks. The business I was attempting to conduct with Trevor was highly illegal. I was engaging in criminal activity!! Amway was code...duh!! I was so naïve. It all added to my excitement.

I met Trevor the next day at the coffee shop. I was so embarrassed by my naiveté and I told him so. We sat and drank coffee and I took drags off of his cigarette occasionally to see if I still didn't like it...it wasn't bad. We discussed other things besides the business at hand. He had me pegged - a goody, goody kid, straight A's (well, almost - damn pottery class), he guessed cheerleader (I corrected him telling him that the cheerleaders cheered for me), attended church every Sunday and sang in the choir (true) and was away from my parents for the first time. I divulged that I had lost my virginity literally minutes after he passed out. He was highly amused. I remember finding it very strange but exciting that I was sitting in public and talking with a stranger who had seen me topless less than 48 hours earlier and knew exactly what my boobs looked like.

We left and got on the bus to go to his apartment. Once we were there he handed me a dime bag, rolling papers and a lighter since he knew I probably did not own one. I asked him how much but he waved me off. "First timers discount."

He then pulled out another joint and lit it. We shared it and I got stoned for the second time in my life. He was an older man of twenty four. In our stoned state I leaned into him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. We looked at each other and then had a real kiss. He pulled away.

"What about Randy?"

"Did you know he is engaged?" I asked.

"Yes. I was surprised to find you two like that. He didn't seem the type to cheat. His fiancée is pretty hot but straitlaced and doesn't like me at all - for obvious reasons. I'm a very bad influence," he said proudly.

I smiled. "I pretty much gave him no choice, I was not to be denied that night. It was a one night stand though, he made that very clear."

"Just had to be sure. He's a good client and a very big guy. I don't want to piss him off."

With that he moved in and we kissed hard. This time it was my turn to pull away.

"I started my period this morning. We may want to put this off."

He just smiled. "Time to learn some of the finer parts of sex."

We spent the rest of the afternoon slowly exploring each other's bodies. He went down on me and brought me to a couple of orgasms. I gave my first blowjob. It was fun however I had to pull away before he came. I wasn't ready to swallow yet. I didn't necessarily enjoy the act but it gave me a feeling of power to know I had a degree of control over him. He suggested that we try anal but I was not ready for that either.

We spent the next week with no intercourse but as soon as nature allowed we added that to our repertoire. School had started but I found my way to his apartment most afternoons after classes. One day we met on campus and decided to walk the two miles to his apartment. We took a shortcut through the woods and found a semi-secluded spot and fucked each other's brains out. My first outdoor sex - it was fantastic. I could vaguely hear someone off in the trees watching us and that added to the excitement. Some days I noticed that Trevor was tired and only wanted to pleasure me. I realized that he had other girls during the day which I confirmed one day while sucking his dick I smelled the distinct odor of another women. That also excited me.

Trevor was kind, gentle and patient with me and was an important part of my sexual education. The fact that Trevor and was not exclusive did not bother me. After all, I was not in need of a boyfriend and I knew I was just an amusement to him. I began to think about taking what I had learned from Trevor and find some new adventures for myself. Because of Trevor, and some reading materials and porn that we'd watch together, my confidence in my sexual abilities was now high. The fact that I could have another man as putty in my arms began to excite me more.

One Saturday afternoon I had been expecting Trevor to come over to my dorm room for some rare sex in my bed. Beatrice had gone to her aunt and uncle's for the weekend, which she did each week as they lived an hour away from campus. Trevor never showed up that day, which was no real surprise. He was, after all, truly a flake and unless he was meeting a client, time and schedule had no interest to him. I happened to be peering out my 3rd floor dorm window at the construction project that had been going on in the courtyard - an underground water leak and pipes were being replaced in a new building that was being constructed. One of the workers was on site tending to it and when he happened to look up we caught each other's eyes. I flashed him a smile and he smiled back but continued his work. I stayed in the window and lit cigarette (Trevor's influence) and continued to watch him.

The worker was built almost like Randy and was wearing the workman standard jeans, a white t-shirt, boots and a hard hat. When he did look up at me again, he just laughed. I put my hand out of my window and when I was sure no one else was looking, I gave him a curling-up first finger "Come Up."

Wow, was this really me?

He looked around. There were some other people in the area and when he decided it was safe he nonchalantly wandered to the base of my building and eventually bounded up the outdoor staircase and a few seconds later I heard a knock on my neighbor's door. He had miscalculated my room location! I ran to my door and opened it and pulled him into my room before my neighbors could open their door.

We laughed but immediately began making out. I asked with one word "Married?" His one word answer was "Divorced." It is all I needed. I pulled him to my bed as we ripped off each other's clothes. He was probably in his mid-40's and had piecing blue eyes. We didn't say a word and I immediately went down on him. I brought him to an orgasm and he shot his load into my throat and I swallowed every drop. He flipped me over on my back and his face went straight for my pussy. It was my turn to orgasm. Minutes after that his muscular body was on top of me thrusting his renewed dick deep into me. It was much larger than either Randy's or Trevor's. We fucked for a while and as I felt him start to shutter I pulled out from under him and grabbed his large cock with my hand and finished him as he shot his cum all over my stomach and breasts.

I wasn't sure if Trevor would eventually show up and even though I wasn't concerned about him finding out (in fact he would have been proud of his student), I figured it was bad form. Without a word I helped dress this unknown construction worker who I figured could have been not much younger than my father, opened the door and gave him a deep kiss while still nude myself. A male neighbor came out of his door across the breezeway and had a perfect view of us as I shoved this smiling older man, who I had shared literally two words with, out the door. I smiled and waved at the accidental voyeur and then closed the door. As it turned out, he knew Beatrice and promptly reported what he had witnessed to her as soon as she returned, however every time I saw him after that he had to hide his erection. I was probably the first naked woman he had ever seen. I also learned that I loved being an exhibitionist.

The next morning when I woke up and went over to my window again to smoke a joint since Beatrice was still at her relatives. It was a Sunday and after a while my lover from the day before appeared below with another younger man. No one was in the courtyard and there was no work being done and they were in regular clothes. He looked up and saw me and smiled. He pointed to his chest and then pointed up indicating that he was inviting himself up. I shook my head "no" and then pointed to his friend. They looked at each other and laughed. The older man shrugged his shoulders, blew me a kiss as the other headed up. The new guy got the correct door and I invited him in and we chatted for a while. He was closer to my age, not nearly as good looking but fairly well built. We talked more, took our time and had a much more relaxed time. I learned that the two of them had been in a bar near campus watching football and my older lover was bragging to his younger colleague about getting laid by a mysterious college student the day before. The younger one didn't believe him so they walked over so he could point out where my room was. Lucky for him (and me) I was at my window when they happened by. Other than the fact that he got the right door when the older man had not, this one was as dumb as the door knobs he was paid to install. He was really sweet however and we had some great sex even though he was by far the smallest of the four dicks that I had "sampled." I determined from that experience that size didn't matter all that much to me as long as the lovemaking was fun and creative. He wasn't smart but he was funny and that made up for his deficiencies.

With a little more than a month into college I had to take stock of myself - I had taken to wearing hippy clothes - long skirts and Birkenstocks. I let my short hair grow long and let my fingernails, which I always cut short so they would not interfere with basketball, get longer and began painting them. I was wearing more make-up. I was smoking pot a few times a week. I had become a fairly regular cigarette smoker, at first only sharing with Trevor after sex, to occasionally bumming a smoke from a friend while walking between classes, to finally buying my own as I felt the addiction take hold (Winston Lights were my brand at the time). I got drunk with Trevor or other new friends every weekend. I had sex almost every day. I had lost my virginity to and engaged man and had nameless sex with two complete strangers. I was regularly fucking a drug dealer - all this at a Christian school - and getting near perfect grades. Not to mention I was cheating on a faithful boyfriend, Brian, who called me five times a week and I had to lie about just about everything about my life to him.

A very stark contrast to the clean cut choir girl I was a month before. No one from my home town would have recognized me as the same (almost) 4.0 student (fucking pottery class), 12 letter athlete, Class Vice-President, Mormon/Catholic, over achiever. Oh yes, and the word "fucking" and other previously banned expletives were creeping into of my vocabulary.

Beatrice was getting worried.

I was enjoying every minute.

I did have one misgiving. I saw Randy on campus periodically and coincidently it turned out that his fiancée was a TA in my Psychology 101 class. At first it amused and excited me that I could converse with an authority figure knowing that I had fucked her fiancée, but as I got to know her I found that I really liked her and felt bad about it. I realized how hurt she would be if she found out about what I had done and made the decision not to mess with men that were "attached" one way or another.

One day I headed to Trevor's apartment after my last class as usual and he was not there. It had happened a couple of times before as he was not a "schedule" type of guy so I waited around and studied in the courtyard of his apartment complex. After an hour or so I began to wonder if he was coming home. I just figured that he was with another girlfriend and lost track of time. I went the next day and again he was again a no show. Same was true the next day and I stayed into the early evening. I knew that he worked at a coffee shop in town in the mornings and left class early one day to find him. I learned that he had not been to work in a few days and had not called in. I started asking around the apartment building and no one had seen him - three days now I was without sex and pot! I sought out Randy the next day on campus and asked him if he knew anything. He did. Trevor had been arrested. His small time drug dealing was far more than just dime bags here and there. He was part of a major drug ring and pot was not the only thing he was dealing, although I never saw him with any other drug but pot. He had been under investigation for many months. I was questioned by the police a few days later since neighbors had noticed me going in and out of his apartment but denied knowing anything about his drug dealing, only admitting that we smoked together on occasion, which they were not concerned with. So now I was lying to the police as well. My road became darker.

Trevor, and his cohorts, were eventually convicted and Trevor sentenced to a few years in a federal penitentiary. So... change my short sexual resume to add "convicted felon" not just "drug dealer." Other than feeling very bad for Trevor, I was unfazed and feeling intoxicated about how bad I had become!

I sought out Trevor years later and I helped him get back on his feet. He ended up working for Mark (my husband) in his manufacturing plant for a few years. Mark figured he owed him a favor for the sexual education of his wife and he's probably right. Trevor eventually failed a mandatory drug test and had to move on. He still calls or texts me periodically to chat and now works in a legal pot shop in Washington State. Perfect job for him.

The first semester continued. I was excelling in my introductory classes. Beatrice was struggling. As our relationship was deteriorating I tried to be nice by offering to help her on a term paper. I read it and it was horrible so I made some changes but in reality ended up completely re-writing it. She thought it would fail because I did it so quickly, but as it turned out it was her first A of her college career. Her second was another that I "helped" her write.

Beatrice was grateful and really wanted to repay me by leading me back to "my savior." At her constant urging I attended a Campus Crusade for Christ meeting (and I was sure to tell my Dad and Brian about). During the second meeting I noticed a cute boyish looking guy named Mitch who was also attending. He was a very timid guy I could tell he was struggling with "his faith" or just the CCC format as I was. After an hour and a half in our small group session listening to everyone's "story of faith" I excused myself to go out for a cigarette. He saw me leave and followed me out. Long story short, we found an empty classroom and I gave him his first blow job and we never returned to the meeting. We "dated" a few more times in the next few days. He was a virgin before I got a hold of him and now it was my turn to be the teacher. Unfortunately he began feeling guilty - I of course did not in the least. During the next CCC meeting he "confessed" his sins and outed me as his demeanor believing that he was doing me a favor. Beatrice was there and she was furious. She apparently had been interested in him and was hoping he would ask her out. She confronted me back at our room and called me a slut. I had never been called that before and it took me aback but instead of feeling insulted, I felt, well, not insulted.

"I guess I am," I said almost proudly.

"I know your father is a Christian man, although I have a difficult time seeing Mormon's as true Christians, I feel he should know about your behavior. You have lost your way and I have concerns about you and your faith and I know he will. I feel I need to talk to him. It's for your own good." She said it with a wicked smile. She had no "concerns" for me at all. She truly hated me.

"Beatrice, if you call my father, two things will happen - one, he will be needlessly devistated. Right now I am going through a phase that I think is necessary for me to at this time in my life and its best that he never know. Besides, it's none of your business and nothing I'm doing is hurting you.

"And two, if you do call him I will call your Aunt and Uncle, and out of "concern for YOUR soul" tell them EVERYTHING that "I" have done but tell them it is "you"...and believe me, you have no idea what "EVERYTHING" is, and you have no idea how convincing I can be. I will also be done 'helping' you with your term papers."

I smiled smugly. I am a girl and I can play the "bitch game" with anyone. I remember that encounter word for word as if were yesterday. I had pulled out a cigarette in anticipation of stepping out after our "conversation" but instead promptly lit it and blew the smoke into her airspace just to piss her off a bit more. The look she gave me was pure fury and hatred.

Life wasn't fair. Beatrice was the good girl who lived her life for Jesus. She studied long and hard but got below average grades and did not have much time to make new friends. I was the slut that corrupted the guy she liked. I was engaging in all of the guilty pleasures of life and yet I was the one excelling school and had plenty of friends...and I was happy, truly happy. She was not. She never called my father but had no problem spreading word around campus about my slutty behavior. Of course the rest of the CCC did the same and shunned me. So much for Christian tolerance. Mitch however, still shot me and sheepish smiles whenever he saw me on campus.

Funny, we were at a Christian school but in the weeks that followed, guys began asking me out in droves, some of which I accepted - and a few I fucked. A couple of them were virgins and I really got off on the idea that for the rest of their lives, when they thought of their first time, they would be thinking of me!

One day, a few weeks before the Christmas break, a girl named Jenny approached me and introduced herself. She was a sophomore and had transferred from a major university a few miles away. Her parents insisted that she transfer because they felt that her sorority was corrupting her and she needed a more positive atmosphere. They were paying the bills so she had no choice. She found this campus boring and the "positive influence" that her parents were hoping for had done nothing to curb her behavior. She had overheard Beatrice complaining about her "tramp of a roommate" one day in the cafeteria and how she was going to have her kicked out of the dorm at the end of the semester. As it so happened, Jenny was in need of a roommate for the next semester as well - she figured one tramp deserved another and we would be a perfect match. She tracked me down and we conversed like long lost sisters. We started looking for apartments off campus. I informed Beatrice that there was no need to have me removed from the campus dormitory system, I was leaving on my own. She seemed very disappointed that she could not air all of my dirty laundry in a formal complaint.

On my own, I wrote a final term paper for her Religious History class before we left. While not in the class myself, it was something I knew plenty about given my upbringing. I did it just to have one more thing over her to guarantee she would not report anything to my father. She said she would never turn it in as it was not an honest thing to do. I guess the other papers I wrote she classified as "helpful tips" to HER paper. This one was purely my work, I flat out wrote it and I typed it and laid it on her desk. From what I later heard from her study partner who was a friend of mine, she was struggling in the class and couldn't help herself and turned in my paper. According to my friend it improved her grade to a respectful B in the class from a D. Not only was she mean and self-righteous, she was a hypocrite.