The Making of a Hotwife Ch. 01

Story Info
How an innocent wife turned into a hotwife.
3.8k words
4.21
142.8k
106
6

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When was it going to stop raining? This country could be so depressing sometimes. I thought about the long journey along the motorway I had to make in the afternoon to get to where I was working the following day.

I had booked a hotel at the last minute, 4 star with a spa which I always intended to use but very rarely did due to checking emails or catching up with work on my arrival.

I'd just got some work in the area which looked likely to take me there on a regular monthly basis. As such about two weeks before, I had gone onto one of my favourite swinger's site to search for couples looking for guys in the area.

I had reviewed the profiles that had appeared, weeding out those that didn't have photos, hadn't used the site in the last 30 days. I also weeded out the ones where they wanted a 6ft 8in Adonis, with a 10 inch penis that could cum every 5 mins and was permanently hard. Get real I thought.

All I wanted was to meet a pleasant, friendly couple who were socially engaging and who enjoyed some adult fun either at a hotel or their home. Over the years since I had started swinging, I had met a select number of couples who had been great fun however I knew these were quite elusive but when I did connect with them it was always worth the search.

Recently I had realised that responses to couples adverts had dwindled and I wondered whether it was due to more time wasters and fantasists being on the site. The emails I'd sent, about half a dozen, had been read however had not resulted in any replies.

Since I just booked my hotel I did like to send a follow-up email letting the couple know the hotel and also reconfirming the date I was staying. Always worth a memory jog just in case it prompted a reply. Most couples however due to work commitments and baby sitters etc. required notice to meet.

Whilst checking I decided to see if there were any new profiles in the area where I was staying. I searched on the postcode and saw that there was a new profile recently added of a couple. I checked out their profile, not far from where I was staying, however, a few years younger than myself, although they were looking for a single older male.

I checked out the photos and saw the picture of a woman dressed in a fishnet top with her beautiful breasts in full view with her pert nipples poking through the material. I felt a twitch in my trousers as it sparked arousal.

I looked at the other photo of the woman, from behind with the same outfit on but this time you could see her fishnet stockings and black stiletto heels. Her bum looked so gorgeous and the twitch of my cock, in my boxer shorts became stronger. I checked out what they were looking for.

They were looking to play with a discrete, trustworthy guy, with experience, as they were new to the scene. The thing that caught my eye was that they were able to play both in the evenings and on occasions during the day.

Their profile and the way their advert was written was horny but not in a filthy way. Whilst I was browsing their profile, I noticed that they were online browsing so I thought what the heck, nothing ventured nothing gained. I pressed contact and wrote an email to them saying a little about myself and that I was in their area that evening and whilst I knew it was short notice would be interested to meet if they were free, even if it was for a drink and a chat, if my profile appealed to them.

It was 11.30am and I was leaving the office around about 1pm so wondered if they would read my email and reply. I continued to get my work up straight and pack my car for the journey and then came back to my desk to see if there was a response. My heart skipped as my email indicated I did have a reply, I wondered whether it was from this couple or in fact a reply from someone else saying thanks but no thanks.

I opened the email and it was from this new couple, I drew breath as I clicked to open it, would it be another rejection or a polite thanks but we can't make it at short notice. I was astonished as it was a polite email showing initial interest about meeting the next morning.

I was busy the next morning until 11.00 however this was the time that was being suggested, perfect. I penned a reply saying that this would work well with me and hit reply, I waited in anticipation for a response seeing they were still online.

What seemed like an instantaneous response came to be added as a friend with the couple which I accepted. As soon as I did, the online chat came into view with a Hi. I replied and the reply back was from the wife, Penny.

Soon the chat was flowing freely between the two of us and it felt to me as though there was an immediate connection. The chats between us were friendly and fun and it was as though each of us was playing a game of chess, each chat enabling us to find out a little more about each other and what we were looking for.

I was getting my hopes up that this may go further. I was keen not to overstep the mark and find out what Penny and her husband were looking for. Whilst Penny was quite shy she was very pleasant and a little flirty with an undertone of naughtiness.

Before I knew it, I had been chatting for almost an hour and I noted that there was a half hour left before I had to leave the office. At that point as things appeared to be going well, I suggested we swap some facial photos of each other. Penny agreed and we swapped email addresses.

I found a suitable one of myself and sent it, keeping my fingers crossed that it would be well received. Within a short while Penny popped up in chat saying how she had liked the photo of me and that she had sent one of her. I kept refreshing the check button on my email until the new message symbol popped up. I hit the open button and there was a short message from Penny, 'you like?'

I opened the attachment and as soon as I did my cock immediately hardened. There was a photo of Penny in a black dress taken in the garden. She looked stunning. The first thing that struck me was her beautiful smile and eyes that seem to have a cheeky glint to them. The dress showed her cleavage and outline of what looked like lovely breasts. She had a slim waist finished off with what appeared to be sexily curvaceous legs beneath the flow of her dress. I could only think of one thing WOW WOW WOW.

I replied on chat as to how sexy she looked and Penny was appreciative of the compliment saying that her husband James told her often however sometimes she thought it was just James being a kind husband. I reiterated that she was stunning and take the compliment from me as honest and genuine. Penny and I swapped a couple other facial photos which again were both well received.

I looked at the clock and on chat mentioned to Penny that as much as I was enjoying the conversation that I had to make the journey to near where she lived and would need to sign off. I offered to send Penny my mobile number if she wanted to text me. I sent it and within a few minutes received a reply from Penny.

As I was about to sign off chat Penny re-checked if I would like to meet up in the morning. I reiterated that I was busy until 11.00 however could meet at my hotel. Penny said that her husband would come along to meet me. I said that would be fine and on the off chance we did hit it off that I would contact the hotel to see if I could have a late checkout. We said our goodbyes and I left to start my journey, my mind racing and how quickly things and progressed and my luck in sending that email earlier that morning.

No sooner had I driven from the office car park I received another text from Penny. She was obviously keen to continue our online chat and was wanting to know more about me prior to meeting the following day. I replied as best I could, pulling in to laybys to send my reply.

The texts soon began to develop a horny undertone. Neither of us wanted to upset or offend the other however both needed to find out more about the other from a sexual perspective. I had this sixth sense about people which I could pick up from their emails and texts and I just had this really good feeling about Penny. Her texts were friendly, sometimes shy with a degree of hidden naughtiness and desire to explore her sexuality further.

Then, I received a text that blew me away. Penny revealed that she and James had been married at the age of 18, ten years ago and that she had never been with another man in all that time however James and she had fantasised about it often and they felt that now was the right time to make their fantasy a reality.

I thought it perfectly described the pen portrait of her on their profile which said "We are a new couple on the scene who are 100% genuine. We are seeking a clean, discrete guy with experience, to help us on a journey of sexual exploration and are able to meet midweek daytimes and evenings.

My wife is the sexy MILF you see in the shops, the woman you see picking up the kids from school, the woman you walk past in the shopping centre and think "mmm - bet she's a good fuck"

We are both happily married, however we want to involve another man, to explore our sexual boundaries and make our fantasies reality.

Due to having kids, you must be able to accommodate. You must be clean/hygienic and discreet."

Throughout the drive on a regular basis my phone would beep and I would read a naughtier text from Penny and I would reply back. My cock was nicely hard at the thought of meeting the following day.

I rang the hotel saying I had a series of meetings the following day and was a late checkout available to which they advised it was 2pm which was ideal. I text Penny to let her know and she replied sexily suggesting how the three hours might be filled.

I then cheekily asked if she had any more revealing photos to whet my appetite. My phone lit up and attached was a recent photo of Penny's gorgeous perfectly shaped buttocks with James's erect cock disappearing into her pussy. I thought if only I could pull over as I desperately needed to wank and offload my heavy cum filled balls.

I replied, sending a pic of my cock. Penny said that she hopefully looked forward to sucking it if we all clicked. The long drive went quickly as text after text was exchanged.

I said it was a pity that they couldn't meet that evening. She said it would be nice but she didn't finish work until 10pm. I was desperate to see this horny sex wife as soon as possible.

Then just as I was near my destination, I received another text from Penny saying that having discussed our conversations with her husband James, he was keen that she meet up that very night.

Talk about how to get a guy to have an instant erection! My mind was in a sexual spin. Penny text to say that she didn't finish work until late and would aim to arrive at about 10pm so James and her could have a drink and a chat and if there was any chemistry maybe take things further for a little while.

The next text from Penny asked me if I could text her, she was on the school run, in her car, horny as hell and wanted to put her phone on to vibrate between her legs. I did so and then thought it would be better to ring her so the vibration would last longer. I did so and was pleasantly surprised when Penny picked up and I could briefly chat with her.

Her voice was so so sexy and the conversation whilst brief flowed as though they had known each other for years. Penny asked I to send her some naughty texts so should could read them whilst stood waiting for her children in the school and within 15 minutes, I had duly obliged.

Penny said they made her feel so horny knowing her friends did not know what was going on and that they thought she was a sweet and innocent mother whilst she was actually planning her first adventure into the world of being a horny sexy slutty hotwife with a man she's only made contact with online 4 hours before and with the blessing of her husband James.

I arrived at the hotel at about 4pm and checked in. Another text from Penny, she was feeling both excited and nervous and I replied saying I knew the feeling.

I wondered whether Penny and James would show up or get cold feet? Would we like each other's company and have a physical attraction to take things further? So many thoughts raced through my mind and the minutes seemed to go so slowly on the clock.

There seemed to be a good way with Penny's texts and based on past experience, that boded well. Penny said that she left for work just after 6pm and would aim to be with me by 10pm. She said she would let me know after she had changed in the car park out of her work clothes.

She asked me what I would like to wear and I replied anything that made her look and feel sexy. There was a nervous erotic energy building on both accounts and Penny text again to say that her husband James had made a few suggestions of what she should wear.

I asked Penny what drink her and James liked, as I would get some for my hotel room, in case things proceeded. Penny said some bubbly pink wine for herself and a soft drink for James, who was driving. I proceeded to the supermarket which was a short walk away. As I arrived my phone went again and I saw it was a text from Penny. It said, "Just think you may be seeing the real thing later".

Attached was a photo of Penny's unshaved pussy with a mini gold vibrator coming from it. She was dressed in the fishnet bodysuit that I had seen in a previous photo she had sent. The photos and comment had a desired reaction in my trousers as my cock swelled at the thought of what may happen later. I replied saying how much I enjoyed the photo and her pussy looked wonderful.

Penny then text to say that she was going to freshen up before work and asked if I wanted her shaved or unshaved. I replied that I didn't have a preference and Penny responded saying that she would shave for me. I continued to wonder around the supermarket, my mind not on shopping at all. As I found the wine aisle, my phone went again, a text and photo message from Penny. She was in the bath and all I could think of was "wow what amazing breasts and so suckable nipples". I imagined holding them as I sucked and made Penny's nipples hard, erect and aroused.

Within minutes my phone lit up again with a text from Penny saying she looked forward to me closely inspecting this later and with that there was a photo of Penny's shave pussy with lovely pussy lips taken in the bath.

I bought the drinks and headed back to the hotel. Penny text to say she was just off to work and to continue to text her but to be aware that the signal wasn't that great but she would reply if she could. I sent some texts and then received a reply from Penny saying that she was able to finish earlier than anticipated and that they would be with me by 8.30pm. Less than an hour and a half until we met, my cock had a mind of its own and twitched at the prospect of meeting this sexy, horny woman.

After getting a light bite, I stripped off the clothes I had been travelling in a jumped into the shower, I was fastidious about being clean and smelling nice. The hot shower made my skin tingle and I looked down at my manhood thinking of Penny's hands or even mouth would feel like on it if they got on.

Penny had text to say reiterate that as it was her first ever meeting since she had been married and that if we did get on that she didn't want full penetrative sex however would be happy to explore as many other things as possible and that if we did get on that full sex would be a treat for another time. I had no problem at all with this.

I got out of the shower and towelled myself off and proceeded to dress in something smart but casual. I then looked at the selection of eau de toilettes I had and chose one I had been told smelled extremely erotic and sexual and applied it to myself. I felt alive and good. I took the small bottles of pink bubbly wine I had bought and put them in the fridge to chill.

The minutes seemed to drag and I looked around the room to ensure it was neat and tidy. Glasses were ready and I turned off the main light and flicked on the side lights to ensure the mood was right. Penny had mentioned that her favourite group was Wet, Wet, Wet and I had cheekily replied I hoped she would be to which she replied I am already.

I checked my playlists and added Wet Wet Wet to a suitably sensual playlist that I had put together to play in the background in my room. I checked my watch, 8.10pm. Penny had said that her work was about 20 mins from the hotel and she would text when they were on there way.

With that my phone went, it was Penny, had she got cold feet or something cropped up, I braced myself to open the text and sighed with relief as it said they were on their way. The room was quite warm so I went downstairs into the hotel lobby. The hotel was very busy and I scanned the bar and lobby area for some seats where they could have their initial chat with a degree of privacy.

There were a few suitable places and I hoped they wouldn't be taken when Penny and James arrived. Penny sent a further text saying she was nervous on how to greet me and I told her not to worry I would come out of the lobby to meet them and I was sure a suitable greeting would happen naturally.

Just before 8.30pm, I stepped outside into the hotel car park to check if any cars had arrived. I spotted a silver estate which then parked out of my view. I wondered if it was Penny. I had my phone in my hand and heard the by now familiar sound of a text being received. Penny said she was just changing and they would be with me shortly.

I was just about to go back into the lobby as the message was received and as I faced the hotel's glass doors I saw the reflection of Penny in them. I was so certain it was her just by the outline of her shapely figure. I turned around and my eye-contact was met with a beautiful smile from Penny.

Wow I thought, her photos did not do her justice. She looked absolutely stunning but in a natural way. Her eyes twinkled and she had the minimum of make up on which was no surprise as she didn't need it. Her petite figure had curves in all the right places and she was wearing a coat that revealed a cerise top, a black skirt and black patterned tights with black high heels that gave her an incredibly sexy look without looking cheap.

I put my arm around her waist and kissed her on the cheek and Penny responded. I then shook James' hand and we proceeded to the bar. Based on our chats and texts there was a chemistry and it was almost immediate. I said it was an absolute pleasure to meet them and asked what they would like to drink. Penny asked for a glass of pink wine and James a Coke, as he was driving.

I suggested that we sit on a double-seater sofa that allowed a little privacy from others. Penny sat down and I went to the bar and ordered the drinks. The barwoman seemed to take an age and all I was thinking was you are wasting valuable minutes, please hurry up.

I returned with the drinks and sat next to Penny, my arm casually placed along the back of the sofa. James sat in a chair opposite us. We began to chat about how things had moved so quickly and how after a few nervous butterflies we were enjoying each other's company and it felt natural to have met.

Penny's perfume was seductive and she mentioned it was called Loverdose by Diesel. We continued to chat easily as we sipped drinks.

James then asked if he could have a private word with Penny. I obliged and said I needed to go to the toilet anyway. On my return, a few minutes later, Penny was sat by herself. I asked her where James was and she told me that he was happy for her to be alone with me, if she felt OK to do so. She obviously was.

To be continued...