The Making of a Masochist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Choose well. Expulsion will damage your chances of attending the university you wish to attend and may well affect your A level grades. I will give you until supper time this evening to make your choice."

"Thank you, Sir, but I don't need until supper time. I will accept a birching,"

He frowned." Very well. That is the reply I expected. You will be flogged at nine o'clock on Friday evening when the other boys are in bed or their rooms. You will mention this to absolutely no one. Both the good name of Natalie and the school are to be protected. No one else will ever know of this. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Headmaster."

"The birch is applied to the bare buttocks. You will be stripped naked and tied over the birching block. Mr and Mrs Evans and I will discuss the number of strokes you will receive. Your punishment will be witnessed by Mr and Mrs Evans and Natalie, and Matron will also be present.

One further thing. You will be barred from leaving the school until you leave at the end of the term. This is absolute and breaking this rule will result in immediate expulsion. Mr and Mrs Evans never want you to communicate with Natalie again. Are we clear?

My heart sank as I replied. "Yes, Headmaster."

Next, he turned to Natalie's parents. "Did either of you wish to add anything?"

It was Mrs Evans who replied. "Only that he should be bloody ashamed of himself for taking advantage of my young Natalie. You'd better have not got her in the family way cos if you have you'll be marrying her. Birching or no birching. And you've earnt her a caning."

The wait

As I left the headmaster's office my mind was in a whirl. I cursed myself for ever getting involved with Natalie but had to admit that the sex had been bloody good. It didn't seem to be fair but then whoever said life is? And I hoped she wasn't pregnant. We had taken precautions after all.

When I got back to the chemistry laboratory Mr Gordon looked at me quizzically, but I looked away and said nothing.

I was busy for the rest of the day, and this distracted me from thoughts about my impending punishment. Nonetheless, it must have been worrying me because later at supper my friend Anthony asked me if I had a problem.

"Is everything all right Martin? You seem to be in another world."

"I'm fine but I've heard my Mum is unwell," I lied.

Later in the evening after I had finished studying I sat in my room and listened to Connie Francis on my record player. It was then that my thoughts turned to my predicament. I knew that birching was always on the bare bum and that I would be exposed for all to see. This would include Natalie, and Mrs Evans. and Matron.

And then I started to wonder whether they would enjoy my punishment and I felt my penis start to harden. Natalie was being forced to watch and I knew that Mrs Evans would approve of my punishment and very likely enjoy it. It was Matron who intrigued me.

Matron was a tall handsome woman in her late thirties or early forties. In keeping with her profession she was kind and sympathetic and she spoke with a soft Scots accent. She always wore a dark blue nurse's uniform whilst she was on duty. This successfully hid her body, but I had seen her wearing a skirt, blouse, and boots when she was off duty and in town, and I knew her to have an excellent figure and well-shaped breasts.

Adding to her mystique were the rumours that flowed around her. She lived alone in a cottage on the school grounds and had never been known to have a partner. Depending upon whom you listened to, she was variously divorced, gay, or having an illicit affair with any one of three different male or two female members of staff. The most persistent rumour was that she had left her previous post at a girl's boarding school under a cloud. Her name was Rose Lavington, but nobody had ever been known to use it. She was Matron.

I had had a crush on her for years.

I could not deny that the thought of being made to strip naked to be flogged was very frightening whilst the presence of three women watching me get it was very arousing and I was rock hard as I sat there. Soon my underpants and trousers were on the floor, and I took my cock in my hand and jerked.

On Thursday morning I was in class when I was instructed to visit the sick bay. Matron was sitting in her office writing when I arrived. The door was open, but I still knocked before entering.

"Come in and close the door then sit down," she said, then continued to write.

I sat quietly and then she looked up, put her pen down, and spoke again." I've been asked to speak to you before your appointment tomorrow evening. Headmaster has told me of your transgression. Mr and Mrs Evans are very upset and have requested you be severely chastised. You are to receive between eighteen and twenty-four strokes. The exact number will be decided tomorrow. The birch is very painful but does no lasting damage."

She measured my blood pressure and took my pulse and temperature. "Unfortunately for you all normal," she remarked with a wry smile." Tomorrow evening I will fetch you from your room just before nine o'clock. Make sure you have emptied your bladder and had a shower. We don't want you wetting yourself and being clean makes sure you don't get infected. Wear pyjama bottoms, a dressing gown, and your slippers."

Punishment

On Friday evening Matron came to me my room at a quarter to nine.

"Have you been to the toilet and showered Martin?"

"Yes, matron."

"Very well. Come with me."

I followed her downstairs and along the corridor to a door in the wall. I had always assumed it was a cupboard, but it was now open for the first time I could remember, and I could see a flight of stairs leading down. She beckoned me to go in front of her and then locked the door behind us. We reached the bottom and there was another door in front of us which led into a large well-lit room.

This was the birching chamber. The walls were of bare brick and sitting in the centre of the grey concrete floor was the birching block. Behind it against the wall was a row of chairs and sitting waiting were Natalie and her mother and father!!

Mr James stood by the block. He had removed his gown and his jacket and tie and rolled up his sleeves to reveal his brawny well-muscled biceps.

"Good evening Mr Walters. You are about to spend an exceedingly unpleasant time over this block. In a moment or two, you are going to strip naked and lie over it whereupon I shall birch you. You are guilty of fornication. That is a very serious thing and warrants severe punishment and that is exactly what you are going to get.....

I have spoken to Mr and Mrs Evans, and we have agreed that you will receive a minimum of eighteen strokes and a maximum of twenty-four strokes. They are here to watch your punishment. They have brought Natalie to watch you suffer and learn what awaits her if she strays again. We all agree that you must have seduced her, and your punishment will therefore be harsher than hers. I am responsible for your discipline, and I will shortly administer it. Mr and Mrs Evans are responsible for their daughter's punishment which awaits her when they get home later. They want you to know that she will receive one stroke of the senior punishment cane for each stroke you receive tonight. Your immoral behaviour has risked the school its reputation and earnt both you and this young lady a severe thrashing."

He looked me hard in the eye. "Now strip and kneel over the block."

I removed my dressing gown and turned and passed it to Matron who stood behind me. Then I kicked off my slippers, pulled down my pyjama trousers, and stepped out of them. I stood naked in front of Mr James. The basement room was cold, and I was suddenly very frightened. My penis was like a tiny, shrivelled peanut and I shivered.

I heard Mrs Evans mocking me. "Don't worry boy You'll be warm enough very soon now."

Then I lay over the block and the headmaster bound me firmly across it.

The block was a heavy step-shaped block of solid oak with leather straps to hold my feet and thighs in place. A broad strip of leather held my lower back against the smooth wooden surface of the upper step and my hands were bound to the far side of the block. I was immobilised with my bum perfectly positioned for my punishment. Dry-mouthed and scared witless I waited and just for a moment I wondered how many individuals had lain here before me and how much pain the block had witnessed. And I resolved once more to remain silent throughout my ordeal and not give them the satisfaction of knowing how much it hurt

I heard Mr James speak again, and for the first time, I realised that there was someone else in the room. It was Mr Clark the school caretaker who had been sitting on a chair against the wall.

"The rods are ready then Mr Clark?"

"That they are Sir. I cut them myself yesterday evening and they've been steeped in salt water overnight. Four-foot hazel rods, eight in each bundle. I've made sure they've got good long cloth handles for you to get a firm two-handed grip. Hurt like hell they will."

"So they will Mr Clark. So they will." Then, "do you think he will take the full twenty-four Matron?"

And I heard Matron's voice from where she was sitting behind me." He has a nice broad firm bottom so he should take them well but give him eighteen and we can decide after that."

"Very well. Prepare yourself, Walters. I intend to make this as painful as I can."

***

I felt the hazel gently tap against the centre of my left cheek as he measured it across my behind and then it was lifted away and a few seconds later I heard a whooping and then a slap and I felt multiple fingers of fire spread across my bum cheeks. It hurt terribly, but I managed to say silent.

Twenty seconds or so later the second stroke landed. The pain was atrocious, and I gasped. Then after another twenty seconds the third stroke arrived, and the pain became unbearable... except of course I was going to have to bear it....and more........ far more. I groaned and my bottom jerked.

It was on the fourth stroke that my resolve to stay silent was broken. As the multiple whippy hazel switches bit and scalded my flesh I writhed and screamed. After that, my bottom was in constant motion as it vainly strained to escape the pain being inflicted upon it. And I pleaded for the punishment to stop.

"No! Oh no!"

"Stop! Please stop!"

"It hurts so much! It hurts so fucking much!"

"Oh fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh fuuuuck!"

And then suddenly the room quietened, and I realised I had survived my ordeal. As I lay across the block my buttocks burning, I heard Natalie gently sobbing. And then I heard Mr James's voice.

"That's twelve boy... At least six more to go."

"No! Please! I can't stand it!

"Oh, you can and will. I've got a fresh bundle ready. But we'll wait ten minutes before we start again. Give your buttocks time to recover so that you feel the pain. Think on that."

Then all too soon he started in again. The rod rhythmically rose and fell; whooping, slapping, and biting, My bum bucked and gyrated and I screamed and yelled throughout until once again the punishment stopped.

"That's eighteen. Will we continue Matron?"

I heard footsteps approach and then a finger traced itself up and down each of my burning globes. As I waited for her decision I heard Natalie blubbering in anguish.

Mrs Evans spoke. "Shut up girl or you'll get extra." And the sobbing turned into tearful snivelling.

Matron spoke." I do believe he's had enough. This was a sound lesson, and we don't want to mark him permanently."

"Very well Matron. You can release him and take him to his room to recover. You are a lucky man Walters. Thank matron you didn't get six more. Learn from your punishment."

Then I heard Mrs Evans again. She snarled and spoke. Don't think that will help you girl. You're still going to get the full twenty-four.

Matron

My punishment was now finished. Mr James and the Evans family left followed by the caretaker leaving just Matron and me in the room. She undid my bindings and handed me my pyjamas and dressing gown and waited whilst I put them on and then she accompanied me back to my study-bedroom situated high in the eaves of the house.

She left me at the door and mumbled something that I didn't hear. I went inside and stood in front of my wardrobe mirror dropped my trousers and took a look. Even though my buttocks were continuing to burn the damage was less than I expected. My cheeks were bright red with hundreds of bright red dots distributed over the skin but there were only a few places where the skin appeared to be broken and I wondered why Matron had been sympathetic to my plight.

Then I thought of Natalie and looked at the clock. It was now half past nine. If her parents stuck to habit then in half an hour she would be stretched across the kitchen table to receive twenty-four strokes of the punishment cane on her bare behind. I was sympathetic but also very horny and the thought of her big bare flabby buttocks being scored by a heavy punishment cane was enough to make my prick harden. I remembered the polaroid pictures we had taken in her bedroom and reached for the shoebox in my cupboard where I kept them hidden. I found the one I wanted. It showed her kneeling on the bed facing me with my dick in her mouth and her big tits hanging whilst in the mirror behind her there was a perfect image of her big round bum raised high as she worked on me.

I lay naked on the bed, held the photo in my left hand and took my foreskin between my right thumb and adjacent fingers, and slowly worked it up and down over my swollen tip. I gazed at her bum and stroked, and my pleasure was immense..... indescribable..... and the burning in my buttocks shrank to almost nothing.

I continued to wank myself slowly. I both wanted to prolong my enjoyment and take my orgasm.

My mind and body were centred on my prick and on the punishment about to be meted out to the globes in my photograph. I tried to imagine Natalie stretched out over the table with outstretched arms held firmly by her father and her black dress pulled over her head exposing he naked back and her freshly marked buttocks.....and her mother measuring the cane across them...

Soon my fingers started to move faster and faster and my shaft started to pulse until finally, I could take no more and as I groaned with ecstasy my penis pumped my milky cum in an arc onto my belly.

As always my orgasm was far too short, and I soon recovered, but as I did I saw Matron standing in the corner of the room.

" I see I have caught you in the middle of something," she said. "Give me that photograph." Before I could say anything she crossed to the bed, took the polaroid, and studied it closely, and as she did I saw her eyes narrow, and her facial expression grow grim.

"Please cover yourself, Martin. Your nudity is a distraction. Now I don't see masturbation as a sin or believe it will make you go blind. Most people do it. What I do see as wrong is wanking over the photo of a girl that you fucked and were then birched for fucking. If I were to take this to Mr James What do you think he'd do? Well, I'll tell you. He'd have you back over that block for a further taste of his birch. He might even reconsider expulsion."

She paused and then continued. "I should have let him give you the last six. You deserved it but I was thinking of Natalie. Her mother is not a pleasant lady. Despite my attempt at charity she is still going to get the full twenty-four and now so should you. I came with an antiseptic salve to treat your bottom, but I can see that your bottom needs further treatment with the rod first. I am not a cruel person Martin, but fair is fair, and you will receive the further outstanding six strokes due to you this evening. The only question is whether you want me to tell Mr. James what has happened or..........I will cane you myself."

She looked at me enquiringly although she knew what my answer would be.

"I'd prefer you dealt with it matron"

Very well. I will return shortly. In the meantime take that chair and place it over there with the seat facing the wall. I'm going to need space to swing.

Fifteen minutes later she returned. In her hand was a dark brown rattan punishment cane maybe a yard long. She made me bend over the back of the chair facing the wall and place my hands flat on the seat of the chair and for the second time that night, I was bent over naked.

"You will spread your legs wide and keep your feet firmly on the floor and your palms flat against the chair seat. Any failure to do so will incur a penalty stroke. Any foul language similar to that I heard earlier this evening will incur a penalty stroke. If I am not satisfied that you have been properly punished I WILL tell Mr James. Do you understand?

"Yes, Matron."

"Very well. We'll begin."

Down the corridor, the Grandfather Clock struck ten and it occurred to me that not a mile away Natalie was also bent over receiving her punishment. Then the thought vanished.....

I heard a high-pitched whistling followed by a thwapping sound as the cane impacted my bum. For a split second, I felt nothing, but then a line of fiery pain erupted across my bum cheeks. I gasped and forced myself not to get up but could not stop my arse involuntarily rotating in an attempt to ease my discomfort.

Twenty seconds she struck again this time a little lower. The pain was excruciating, and I whimpered. The third and fourth strokes followed at regular intervals and by then my arse was writhing this way and that as pain built on pain. By the fifth stroke, I could feel the sweat running from my armpits.

The sixth stroke caught me by surprise. Matron had been keeping up a regular rhythm striking at roughly twenty second intervals but this one was delivered early, close after the fifth, and it bit into the crease between bum and thigh on the sweet spot where the flesh is most tender. I screamed in anguish, "Oh fuck," and just for a moment took my palms off the chair seat. I put them back quickly daring to hope she would be satisfied. She was not.

"Two more strokes. And these will hurt... badly. You can use bad language, but you must keep your hands and feet planted."

The next stroke was worse than I could have imagined. The cane whistled loudly as she expertly overlaid the previous stroke on my sweet spot. I yelled.

"Fuck! No more! Pleeeeeeease!"

Then the cane rose and fell for the last time and sliced diagonally across my buttocks and the welts that had already formed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

A short while later I lay naked on my bed. I was on my belly and Matron was rubbing salve onto my wounded buttocks. Her hands were gentle as she worked, and it seemed incongruous that she could have caused most of the damage she was now treating. At that moment I felt strangely close to her. It wouldn't last, but I remember asking her two questions.

"Can I ask you a question Matron?"

"You can ask but whether you get an answer or not depends on the question."

"Where did you learn to use a cane like that?"

"My first job was at a boarding school for girls. The headmistress knew the value of corporal punishment but didn't like to administer it. I did. And I'm told I'm very good at it."

She stood up and sat on the wooden chair which had been put back in its place at my desk. She had turned the chair to face me. As I watched she put her shoes back on. She had kicked them off before starting to cane me.

"Put your pyjama bottoms on please."

I did as I was instructed and sat on the edge of the bed whilst she continued. Her voice was soft and almost apologetic.

"Martin... Martin....Your punishment for sleeping with Natalie is complete. Your punishment for masturbation over her photograph is not. Reluctantly, I have decided that a further twelve strokes of this cane are due after which your debt will be paid. I plan to give your arse time to recover first.... Three weeks...... Well?"