The Making of a Pirate Wench

Story Info
Taking Katy's Place On The Boat
4.2k words
4.48
5.2k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My dad is looking for you! You have to hide!" Those were the last frantic words that I heard from my girlfriend Mandy before the call was dropped. Panic instantly set in and I started shaking and sweating as my mind raced on where to lay low for a while.

Even though she was twenty years old, Mandy still lived with her parents, her very strict parents. We didn't mean for her to get pregnant, shit happens I guess, but the old man had fucking snapped and I have seen the guy's gun collection and didn't want to be on the wrong end of it. Rain had just began to fall so I tucked into an old inn by the water.

It was pretty crowded, the fishing season was just beginning and boats were heading out for long hauls of fishing. I found an empty stool at the counter and squeezed in next to a group of five seasoned fisherman.

"We're all just going to have to pitch in and do it ourselves." The large guy with the scraggly beard said finishing off whatever was in his large cup. "Katy's a good woman but she fucked up stabbing that guy. She's not getting out of jail any time soon and we don't have time to find a replacement, we should've already left as it is!"

"Yeah, well we've got enough to do with our jobs without having to fucking prepare meals, do laundry and clean the ship!" One of the guys argued back, my mind was too busy hearing an opportunity to look up and see which one.

"Excuse me guys," I said leaning into their conversation. "I didn't mean to eavesdrop but if you're looking for a boat hand, I'm an excellent cook and don't mind cleaning. I kinda need to get away for a while anyway."

"Have you ever been on a long haul fisher boy?" The bearded guy asked as he looked me up and down. "No offense but you seem a bit scrawny for this kind of work." He said making the others laugh and agree. "Besides we don't have time to wait on you to get your belongings, we're on our way out the door as we speak!" He said as they all stood and began leaving.

"I'm a hard worker, I'll do it for half of what Katy charged you." I said grabbing him by the arm, I couldn't believe I was this desperate to get the hell out of here. "I'm ready to go now and I don't have any belongings, I'll make do with what I have. Please, I just need to get away for a while."

"I don't know what you're running from and I don't care," he said giving me a look over once more. "If you're bullshitting me and you cause us any problems out there, I'll make you wish you had stayed here." His big hand grabbed my arm and with ease lifted me to a standing position. He held out his large callused hand, looking me in the eyes.

I eagerly shook it, feeling instant relief knowing Mandy's dad wouldn't have a chance of finding me, besides I needed a job anyway. They instantly put me to work loading the last of the supplies onto the boat and nearing sunset we pulled away from the shore. I was watching the land fade away when the boss put his hand on my shoulder, startling me.

"Come with me, I'll show you to you're room." He said leading me down to the small quarters. "Katy left everything in good order, you're next job will be breakfast." He opened the small door at the end of the hallway and motioned me in then crowded in behind me. "This all of Katy's things, her clothes, jewelry, makeup." He said pointing around the tiny room. "She's not going to be needing it anymore so maybe you can find some pants, shirts, shorts or something. You best sleep now, tomorrow is going to be busy. My name is Victor, you can call me Vic." He said leaving me in the tiny room and shutting the door.

I sighed and sat on the little bed, surprised at how soft the fluffy pink blanket was. I opened the drawer on the nightstand and saw a bunch of tools, trinkets, condoms, lube, vibrator. I laughed as I shut the drawer back and stood to see what clothes she had left hanging in the closet.

I was expecting a bunch of tomboy outfits because of Katy's profession, so I was pretty shocked to find it full of very feminine items. Everywhere I looked was bright pinks, purples, yellows and reds, I ran my fingers over the soft and silky garments and the smell of Katy's aroma filled my nostrils making my cock twitch and begin to grow.

In no time I had a pair of Katy's panties pressed to my face, inhaling her scent and my throbbing cock in my other hand. I had played around with my sisters clothes growing up. A few times she had dressed me and turned me into her little sister. Those memories came rushing back as I fell back on the soft pink blanket and came into Katy's panties. It was the perfect release to a day full of stress that my body and mind needed and I quickly drifted off to sleep.

Vic had been right, the next day was insanely busy. I had to get up before sunrise and have breakfast ready for the crew. As the crew ate, I cleaned their rooms and did they're laundry. I cringed picking up their dirty underwear but new it was better than Mandy's dad getting ahold of me. I spent the rest of the day cooking, cleaning and doing whatever chores the men told me to do.

"Make sure you clean the cum stains off my sheets, wench!" The guy with huge muscles that they called Sully said as he laughed and grabbed me by my ponytail. "Look at you, wench. You're in over your head here!" He said growling into my ear before letting me go and laughing. "Any wench will do in a pinch!" He shouted as he went back up top.

I swallowed nervously, they had taken to referring to me as "Wench". It made me feel really uneasy but what could I say? Any of the five guys on this ship would snap me in two and use me for fish bait if I even dared to stand up to them.

After I finished cleaning up after dinner and the men were up on the deck playing cards and drinking, I decided to get my shower over with and go to bed early. I felt alone, like an outcast, I was regretting my decision to come here, even more so when I washed my hair with Katy's very fruity smelling shampoo and girly deodorant, each crew member had to supply their own and unfortunately, I had inherited my supply from Katy. As I rinsed my hair, I was startled by the shower curtain moving as if the door had just opened and closed.

I wiped the water from my eyes and peeked out from the shower curtain and saw no one. As I went to shut the curtain back, my eyes caught a glimpse of the empty shelf, the shelf where I had neatly placed all of my folded clothing when I got in the shower.

"What the fuck?" I said as I turned off the water and grabbed my towel. I rolled my eyes as I wrapped the towel around my waist and saw the cute little kittens embroidered onto it. "Of course, why wouldn't it be kittens?" I said sighing and going up on the deck.

"Alright, who the fuck took my clothes while I was showering?" I demanded as I stood in front of the men soaking wet in a towel covered in kittens. They all turned to me at once at busted out laughing.

"I washed them for you, wench." Sully said taking a hit of a cigarette and shuffling the deck of cards. "They're back there, by the back deck."

I took a deep breath, I wanted to say something to him, anything, but I knew better so I turned and went to the back and saw my clothes sinking in the ocean behind us.

"It might take them a bit to dry though." Sully said from behind me startling me. I turned to him and felt so defeated because I knew I couldn't say anything without getting my ass beat.

"Those were my only clothes Sully! I'm doing everything you guys ask of me, I'm trying to be helpful, you guys haven't even asked me my name!" My voice was shaking I was so mad. Sully just smiled and put his big hand on my shoulder and squeezed. The pain ran down my entire body just from his touch.

"We all know your name, wench, it's Katy." He said taking a step towards me, making his face so close to mine I could feel his warm dirty breath on my fresh, clean skin. "Those weren't your only clothes, Katy. You've got a whole closet full of pretty clothes downstairs in your room."

I cringed from the smell of his breath, he had me cornered at the edge of the boat as he toward over me. He took a long draw from his cigarette and blew the smoke into my face as he leaned into my ear and whispered. "Katy took care of us," he said grabbing my wrist roughly and putting it to his crotch. I desperately tried to pull away but there was no hope for me against him. "She did whatever she was told to do, now you're Katy and I'm telling you to fucking get your kitty cat, towel wearing ass downstairs, put on your pretty fucking clothes and we'll be sure to let you know when you're fucking needed." Sully tossed his cigarette overboard and stepped aside to give me enough room to get past him.

I looked over to the men at the table playing cards and they all smiled and shook their heads in agreement. The thought of jumping overboard crossed my mind but as I looked around all I saw was water, no land in sight. As I slowly slinked down the stairs they resumed laughing and talking, I went to my room and shut the door. "Fuck." I whispered as I looked at the door knob and realized it didn't have a lock.

I stepped to the small closet and hoped to find something that they wouldn't make fun of me for wearing. All of the shorts were cut offs, short booty shorts. The jeans wouldn't fit me but I found leggings and skirts, all of Katy's shirts were girly blouses, crop tops, frilly tank tops, there was nothing that didn't scream feminine, I flipped through the dresses and rolled my eyes. I opened the drawers on the small dresser to find them full of bras, panties and other lingerie. It was then that I realized Katy must've been pretty slutty to have been with this crew of misfits and have such provocative clothing.

I heard the music and the men laughing upstairs and knew they were in for a drunken night. I decided that I would just sleep in the nude tonight and I would stress about what to wear in the morning. It was getting late and I had to be up early to start their breakfast.

I pushed the small clothes hamper in front of the door, I knew it wouldn't keep anyone out, but it was all I had. I turned off the light and climbed into bed, for the first time in years I cried myself to sleep.

The sound of the clothes hamper falling over woke me up just in time to see light from the hallway as my door shut and the room became dark again. My mind raced trying to figure out what was happening and I heard a zipper, then the sound of clothing being removed before someone sat on the edge of my bed. I laid still in the darkness with the pink blanket clutched in my hands to cover my naked body.

"You know what Katy? I'm drunk and I'm glad you're the new Katy, we almost didn't have a Katy." Sully said in the darkness making my heart skip a beat. He roughly snatched the blanket from my grip and laid down on his back next to me. My small room was so dark I couldn't see my own hand, let alone him.

"I need relief Katy!" He said reaching over and grabbing my hand so hard it hurt my small wrist. He forced my hand over his hairy stomach and put it on his semi hard cock. My eyes widened in the dark as I felt his warm flesh on the palm of my hand. Sully flexed and his cock jumped under my hand surprising me and I wrapped my fingers around his veiny shaft and held him firmly. "Oh yeah, that's a good girl Katy, just like that!" Sully sighed as he began rocking his hips. As he moaned, his warm precum coated my fingers, I hated myself for giving my biggest bully pleasure.

"That's enough Katy, I need to feel a warm mouth on my cock now." His words echoed in the darkness as panic set in.

"No, wait! I've got this, I'm good at it, watch!" I begged as I tightened my grip on his shaft and furiously began jerking his cock, hoping he would cum and be done with me.

"You can either suck my fucking cock, or I'm going to fuck your pussy Katy, which is it going to be?" He said as he started to prop himself up on his elbows.

"No, you're right, I'm sorry Sully." I said quietly as I let go of his cock. He opened his legs to give me room and pushed down on my shoulder. My whole body trembled as I crawled between his legs, I wanted to run from the room but there was literally no where to run so I settled myself down between his spread legs. I reached out in the darkness and grab this shaft again and firmly milked it making him moan.

"If I don't feel that warm mouth in the next five seconds, we're going to have a serious problem!" He said grabbing my long hair and pulling my face down to him. His hard cock stabbed into my cheek in the darkness a couple of times before jabbing between my lips. I closed my eyes tightly as his thick cock parted my lips and slid onto my tongue. Sully gasped and sighed feeling my warm mouth and he told me to play with his balls.

I only had the head of his cock in mouth. I was surprised that his precum was actually sweet and my clenched eyes relaxed as my tongue swirled around his thick, velvety mushroom head. I brought my hand up and gently lifted his balls. They felt so full and squishy, I rolled them between my fingers and felt Sully stiffen as precum oozed into my mouth and coated it.

"Holy shit! That's not fucking bad, Katy." Sully said readjusting his grip on my head. A smile crossed my lips with his cock in my mouth from having him compliment me, my own desperation disgusted me. "Can you take it all?" He said forcing my head down further. His cock quickly slid over my tongue and he pushed against me hard when he got to the opening of my throat. I gagged and globs of my saliva spurted from between the cock buried in my lips.

"Best learn to relax those throat muscles or I'm going to wear that shit out!" He said jabbing at the back of my mouth over and over while forcing my head down. The sounds of my glucking filled my room and tears fell from my eyes and landed on my cheeks as my throat finally opened and his cock pushed in.

"Oh fuck yeah, there it is!" Sully shouted as he embedded his cock deep into my throat. My eyes opened wide as I felt my nose smash into his groin and his wiry pubic hair pushed into my skin and his drunken sweaty aroma filled my nose. He flexed his cock muscles and I felt my throat stretch around him. He pulled out leaving me gasping for air before doing it again. This time his cock slid into my throat with ease and my tongue licked and caressed at the underside of his shaft.

"Sorry wench, but I'm going to be needing your pussy now." Sully said as I felt him reaching over into the nightstand. "Good ole Katy, she always kept the important things close by!" He said handing me the condom in the dark.

"Please don't Sully! You said I could use my mouth!" I whispered in the darkness, my stomach was in knots I was so scared.

"I lie Katy, I lie a lot!" He chuckled. "Now do as your fucking told!" He said sternly.

With shaking fingers, I opened the package and tossed it to the floor and slowly rolled the condom out onto his cock. He reached over to the drawer and dug around in the darkness then tossed a bottle of lube at me. I wiped the warm tears from my cheek and put a glob of lube in my hand and rubbed it onto my asshole.

"Hurry the fuck up, Wench!" If I have to do this myself, you're not going to like it!" He said as he started to get up again. I softly put my hand to his chest and eased him back down. "Get the fuck on it Katy, I'm getting tired of this shit!"

I climbed on top and straddled him. I was almost panicking as I lifted myself up and hovered my little hole above his big cock. I reached behind my and guided him to me, as his condom wrapped head pushed against me I bit my lip and slowly lowered myself. Little by little his head slipped into me, then his shaft. It hurt so bad but I took deep breaths and soon I was sitting all the way down on him with him completely buried in my ass.

Sully's strong hands found my face in the darkness and pulled me down on top of him. My lips were an inch from his and I could smell the alcohol on his breath. "You like my cock inside your pussy, don't you wench?" He growled as he pulled almost all of the way out of me, then slammed back in making me squeal loud as the pain ripped through me.

"Oh God, no Sully it hurts!" I begged into his mouth. He was holding me there so close that my lips brushed his when we talked. When I answered no, Sully became completely still in the dark.

"No?" He repeated and literally lifted me up, his long cock slid out of my body leaving me empty then he tossed me down on my back next to him. He tossed my leg to the side as he quickly got between them and before I could even think, my knees were bent, my legs folded up to my chest and I felt him at opening as he positioned himself to mount me!

"I'm sorry Sully! I said I'm..." Was all I got out before a large hand slapped my face making me see stars in the dark room and my ears rang.

"From now on if someone asks if you like their cock, the fucking answer is yes!" He growled as he ripped the condom off of his cock and forced himself into me. The pain spread from my ass to my entire body as he pounded relentlessly into me. My cries and gasps were in tune with the squeaking of my bed and the slapping sounds of our bodies filled my ears. He pushed my knees so far into my chest I thought I was going to break. His thrust became jagged and I felt spit drool from his mouth and land on my skin.

I closed my eyes and shook my head as I realized what was about to happen. He growled through gritted teeth and I felt his cock flexing and spasming inside of me, then the dull feeling of his hot, thick cum as it splattered against my insides. His grip on my legs loosened and they fell to the bed as he pulled out of me. I laid there in the dark, my sore body covered in sweat as I caught my breath. I heard him putting his clothes on and felt the gooey wetness begin to drip out of me and slide down my skin. I wondered if this is what Mandy had felt after I had came inside her pussy and impregnated her and realized that all of this had to be karma getting me back.

"You did alright Wench, I expect it to get much better from now on though." Sully said opening the door, I had to shield my eyes from the light until he closed it and left me alone.

I slowly reached down between my legs and I gasped when my finger easily slipped into my cum filled, gaping hole. Out of curiosity I brought my cum soaked fingers up to my nose and smelled Sully's manly scent. I closed my eyes and slowly touched the tip of my tongue to it and jerked my face back from the sour taste. As I wiped my hand off on the fuzzy pink blanket, I heard Sully's heavy footsteps climb the steps and join the others.

"She's ready boys!" I heard his muffled voice brag from above me, followed by cheers and laughs. "Be warned though, I creampied the Wench good so it's sloppy seconds for you!" There were more laughs and talking but my mind focused on the footsteps coming down the stairs and towards my room. My door opened and I saw Vic's huge silhouette fill the door frame then he entered and shut it behind him.

"Katy?" He hesitantly asked in the dark. I slid over in my bed to give him room and felt more cum leak from my used hole and I heard him take his clothes off.

"Yes Victor, I'm here." I said softly as I pat the side of my bed.

As he sat down, his large frame pushed the mattress down and I slid over to him. His big hand landed on my chest and he squeezed my chest and pulled at my nipples. A shiver ran down my spine as he did and I reached around him and found the head of his hard cock with fingers. I didn't like that I had done it without being told to, but I was more at ease with Victor, he was the only one that had been half way decent to me.

"You should roll over onto your side and face the wall." He said as he laid down alongside of me. I did as I was told and felt him lay up against my back with his stiff cock resting between my ass cheeks. "I'll let you put in." He said slowly rocking his hips into my ass. I arched my back as I reached down between my legs and took him in my hands. I realized that he didn't have a condom on then thought it didn't really matter since there was already a load in me.

12