The Making of a Porn Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get away from me," I yelled at John again. I slapped him, punched him, and kicked him while stepping back to avoid him as all three men approached. "What's wrong with you? This is wrong. This isn't right."

Joe and Jim watched John having his way with me while they waited their turns. Standing behind me and blocking me from bolting out the front door with my purse and car keys, Joe lifted the back of my short, navy, blue skirt to expose my white, bikini panties and shapely, naked ass cheeks. While I struggled to break free, he held my skirt in place above my waist with one hand and pulled down my panties with his other hand.

While John continued feeling my naked breasts and fingering my erect nipples, Joe felt, squeezed, pinched, and slapped my firm, round, naked ass. Not stopping there, he reached down between the back of my legs. As if he had done this before, and assuredly, he had, he slid a slow, experienced hand along my already moist, blonde, trimmed pussy. Getting me ready to penetrate me for sexual intercourse and to fuck me, he rubbed my clit and fingerfucked my pussy while I squirmed and tried to break free from him. If I wasn't humiliated enough before, I was mortified, now.

# # #

Yet, at this point, between John feeling my naked tits, Jim fingerfucking my wet pussy, and Joe exposing my naked ass, I'd be lying if I didn't say that I wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. Yet, I was afraid. Horrified, I was so very afraid.

Nonetheless, surprising even myself, a fine line to cross, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that they had made me sexually aroused and horny. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I wanted them to give me a sexual orgasm with their fingers, with their tongues, and with their cocks. Even though I was as horrified as I was humiliated, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I wanted sex.

At one time or another and, seemingly, with this my time, all women want to be taken. All women want to be stripped naked and touched and felt everywhere. All women want men not to take no for an answer. When the mood is right, all women want men to stick their erect pricks in their mouths and put a heavy hand behind their heads while humping their mouths and fucking their faces. All women want to be pushed back on the bed, mounted, and fucked hard enough and long enough to have a sexual orgasm.

"Please don't. Please stop. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Please, I beg you not to do this. This isn't right," I said not as loud and not as vehemently as I had pleaded before. "This is wrong. This is so wrong. Don't. Please stop. Get away from me right now and I won't report you to the police," I said pushing John away while secretly hoping that he'd ignore my pleas and eat my pussy before forcing me to suck him and fuck me.

Not taking no for an answer, while continuing to strip me naked, the three men continued touching and feeling me everywhere. Pulling at it and ripping it even more, tearing it to shreds, they unceremoniously removed my blouse. Then, not even bothering to unhook my bra, pulling it up and over my head, they removed my bra. As if I was sunning myself at the beach, in my backyard, or playing Marco Polo in my pool with some horny men, or celebrating my drunken birthday at a CFNM strip club, I was topless.

Finally, with my panties already down around her ankles, they removed my short skirt and kicked away my panties while they quickly stripped themselves out of their clothes. I was naked and the three men were naked, too. As if I was sunning myself on a nude beach in Mexico, expecting room service, or answering the front door for pizza delivery, I was as horny and ready for sex as I was totally naked.

Instead of coming to my rescue, the young man who was supposed to be my protector gave in to his sexual lust. Shocked to see his erect prick sticking straight out, I couldn't believe it when Jim stripped himself naked, too. No denying what all three men wanted, with their throbbing and pulsating pricks fully erect and at the ready, they all wanted sex. They wanted to eat me and fuck me, and they wanted me to stroke them and suck them.

# # #

Now that they were all naked, and with their no furniture in the house, they pushed me back on the carpeted floor of the living room. John grabbed me by my ankles and spread my legs. Then, as if he was my husband, my boyfriend, my lover, or my date, he moved his face between my shapely thighs. Exhausted from fighting and clearly sexually aroused, with me no longer struggling to get away, he fingered and licked my clit while fingerfucking my blonde, trimmed pussy.

Not to be denied the sexual pleasure of my mouth, Joe sat on my shoulders and forced his hard, erect cock in my mouth. While waiting his turn, assuredly, never expecting to see me without my clothes, Jim stared at his boss's beautiful, naked body. He reached his hand down to stroke his engorged prick and started masturbating himself while watching John eat my pussy and me suck Joe's prick.

Refusing to blow him, every time he stuck his cock in my mouth, I continually turned my head away. I refused to open my mouth to take his erect prick inside. Seemingly, with me willing for John to eat my pussy, I was unwilling to suck Joe's cock. Determined to get me to open my mouth, he pulled my long, blonde, hair hard to forced me to open my mouth.

As soon as I opened my mouth to scream, he impaled my mouth and filled it with his stiff prick. Then, he lifted my head from the carpet and cradled my head in his hands. As if using a portable blowjob machine, he humped my mouth and fucked my face until he exploded a load of cum in my mouth and all over my face.

As soon as Joe ejaculated in my mouth and moved off of me, with me screaming in defiance, Jim squatted over me. He stuck his prick in my mouth and ejaculated a load of his cum in my mouth, on my face, and all over my naked breasts. With one man still eating my pussy, I had just blown two men.

Then, changing places, Joe moved between my shapely thighs and fingered my pussy while licking my cunt. In the way that Joe had just done, John sat on my shoulders. He wiped Joe and Jim's cum from my face and from my breasts with my panties. Odd of me to be thinking about that now, I wondered if the police could get a sample of their DNA from my panties.

Yet, instead of forcing me to suck him, after I was forced to blow Joe and Jim, I was ready to blow John. After Joe ejaculated in my mouth and all over my face, and after Jim ejaculated in my mouth, on my face, and all over my naked breasts, I was more than willing to suck John's cock. Beyond being sexually aroused, John had the biggest cock. Embarrassed to admit, I was eager to blow him.

Especially after he had already fingered and licked my pussy to nearly give me a sexual orgasm with his fingers and with his tongue, eager to return the sexual pleasure that he had given me, I consensually sucked John. No longer putting up a struggle, I wanted them to take me. I wanted them to eat me and fuck me. I wanted to stroke them and suck them. I wanted them all to give me another cum bath.

Besides, unable to help myself, I love sucking cock. Sucking cock is my specialty. Sucking cock is my sexually favorite thing to do. I love controlling a man with my hand and with my mouth. Taking it as a compliment for a blowjob well done, I loved it when a man ejaculated his cum in my mouth, all over my face, and across my naked breasts. Covered in cum while rubbing it all over my naked body, loaded with protein, it makes for the best, natural skin cream.

Not stopping with sucking him, determined to make him cum in my mouth and all over my face, I continued stroking John faster and harder while sucking him deeper. Then, when I watched him put his head back and close his eyes, I knew he was ready to cum. Prepared for him to cum in my mouth, I continued sucking him deeper while stroking him faster and harder.

Finally, with Joe still licking and fingering my pussy, John exploded a huge load of cum in my mouth. With me totally sexually aroused and horny, enjoying the sensation of sucking and stroking his prick, not wanting to stop and not wanting this blowjob to ever end, I continued sucking him and stroking him. As soon as I removed his cock from my lips, surprising me, he ejaculated a second load of cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts.

Fade Out: Until tomorrow.

# # #

"Cut! That's the money shot," yelled the director. "That's a wrap. I'll see you all tomorrow morning for the start of scene two. Memorize your lines," he said. "Good job playing the innocent realtor, Susan. You're a natural. Those sex scenes looked so realistic. The camera loves you and if I may say, you are quite the talented cocksucker," said the director pinching my naked ass.

Surprising me, I jumped when he sexually touched, felt, and squeezed my naked ass.

"Thank you," I said giving him my sexiest smile.

Then, he whispered his sexual lust in my ear.

"Maybe later, you could come to my trailer and suck my cock, too. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth, Susan. I'd love to watch you swallow my cum," he said sliding a slow finger across my red, full lips in the way that Jim had done.

I blushed, I swooned. Indeed, I love sucking cock. It's a huge compliment to be called a cocksucker by a man that I'm sexually interested in fucking and sucking. Hoping that he'd have me star in another movie, definitely, I'd blow the director any time he wanted me to blow him. Dependent upon him to shoot my good side and keep me in better light, I'd suck the cinematographer, too. He's cute. Moreover, guaranteeing him giving me more lines and better scenes, I'd even suck the writer.

"Thank you," I said blushing. "My mother, Natalie, taught me all that I know," I said with a sexy laugh. "She was quite the cocksucker, too," I said with another sexy laugh. "Sucking cocks and having their cocks sucked runs in my family.

I paused as if rethinking what I was about to say before confessing my past.

"After coming home from dancing around a pole while stripping off her clothes, my mother routinely blew all four of my much older brothers," I said with a sad, little laugh. "As much as they loved my mother sucking their cocks, my mother loved sucking their pricks, too. She was such a whore," I said with a laugh.

# # #

Penetrating the darkness as if it was sunrise, the crew turned on all of the lights. Assistants covered John, Joe, Jim's and my naked bodies with robes. Before I disappeared in my trailer to showered and dressed, I looked up at John, Joe and Jim to give them all high-fives as they were leaving after finishing the scene.

Having rehearsed our lines and shooting scenes since early this morning, it was late and we were all tired. Normally, we'd go out for a drink but, with this my first money shot, the realism of the scene had drained me. Having just met them to make this movie, I was still tingling from having sucked Joe's and John's cocks and from John and Joe eating her pussy, and from Jim cumming in my mouth and giving me a cum bath. Totally horny now, I needed to get laid. I needed to cum. At the very least, I needed to masturbate myself.

"You are quite the pussy licker, John," I said. "I was on the verge of having a sexual orgasm had you not switched places with Joe. Normally, I'd finish what we started later in your trailer but, I'll take a raincheck. I'd love for you to eat my pussy again. I'd love to suck your cock again but I'm too tired."

While still wiping gobs of cum from my face and my hair with a towel, I turned my attention to Joe.

"That was quite the cum bath you gave me, Joe. What were you saving up cum all week for this one scene," I asked laughing?

Joe gave me a big, horny smile.

"You bring out the best in me, Susan. I've been looking forward to you blowing me. I couldn't wait to cum in your mouth and all over your pretty face," said Joe with a laugh.

Then, I turned to Jim.

"Maybe next time they'll write a scene where I fuck you and suck you longer," I said to him.

Jim gave Susan a sexy smile.

"We don't need a scene to do that, Susan," said Jim giving her a wink and a sexy smile. "I'm ready anytime you are."

# # #

Day Two: Shooting Scene Two of Sexy Realtor Showing Houses

"Ready on the set! Ready on the set," said the assistant to the assistant director!

Those not part of the movie scurried to take their places in the dark background.

"Quiet on the set," said the assistant director! "Quiet on the set!"

Once again, quickly going from everyone talking and moving about, suddenly, no one talked and no one moved. There wasn't a sound. Everything and everyone were so surreally still and eerily quiet.

"Take one, scene two," said the clapboard loader stepping forward and clapping the clapboard. "Sexy Realtor Showing Houses."

Determined to make scene two even better and sexually hotter than scene one, while paying mindful attention to the budget, the director checked for and looked at last second details. As he did in scene one, the director looked again at his star, Susan, and at his other three actors, John, Joe, and Jim who were already in position.

"And action," said the director.

Once again, the sex scene started with John and Joe continuing to have gangbang sex with me as Jim watched and masturbated himself. John was first to mount me and fuck me. Once he ejaculated his cum in his condom, it was Joe's turn. As if I was really a realtor being sexual assaulted, the scene seemed all too believable.

"Oh, Susan, you have such a beautiful pussy. I can't wait to give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers and with my tongue," said Joe while eating me again.

He rubbed my clit and licked my pussy. He reached up his horny hands to feel and fondle my naked breasts while fingering my erect nipples. Already sitting on my shoulders with his big prick in my mouth, John was ready to receive another blowjob from me. Having memorized his lines, he said his lines, too.

"Suck my cock, Susan. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," said my co-star, John while kneeling over me as Joe gave her oral sex.

This time there were some extra lines of dialogue penned it to develop the characters more. The camera zoomed in closer ready to capture all of the sexual action. This time Jim was included in the sexual action and eventually had sex with me. Going in for sloppy thirds, Jim fucked me after John and Joe fucked me.

To be continued...


12