The Making of a Slut Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie's transformation into a slut is complete.
3.9k words
4.03
46k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week I had to go out of town for a last minute conference. When I told Julie, she was disappointed. I was too. We finally rekindled our sex life and I had to leave for four days.

I spiked her orange juice with four days worth of steroids and she dropped me off at the airport. She kissed me and said, "I'll see you soon honey."

I boarded my flight to Chicago and received a text from her that read, "I'm going to shop for toys," I could only guess that she meant sex toys. And that night I received a pic of her, holding a big black dildo the size of her forearm. I got off thinking about her forcing it into her pussy.

The next four days were dull. Julie, who normally texted nonstop and never stopped talking, was strangely silent. I was worried. I boarded my flight home the next day and I still hadn't heard from her. She wasn't waiting at the airport for me so I cabbed it home.

She wasn't home. There was no note and she wasn't answering her phone so I walked over to the neighbors to ask if they'd seen her.

Kevin answered the door shirtless. His pecs, delts and biceps were huge. I could see his veins bulging and against his tight jeans, the outline of a huge cock could be seen. It was no surprise Julie noticed him. Every woman must notice him.

I said "Hi, I live next door. just wondering if you've seen my wife. I haven't been able to reach her in days. Her name is,"

Kevin interrupted me mid sentence and said, "Julie,"

"Um yeah, I didn't know you two were acquainted," I responded.

"I see her at the gym. She's a hot piece of ass. Yeah man, look I'm not sure what to say. I saw her yesterday. She'll be home soon," Kevin said. He excused himself and shut the door before I could respond.

I wasn't sure what he meant by the last part but I knew something was up. I decided to file a missing person's report the next day.

But then I remembered that a long time ago we signed up for a phone plan that connected both our phones. It came with cheaper rates and a few features, one being a locate phone option.

I had to google how to find it but sure enough eventually I was able to plot a gps course to it.

It was across the city. I quickly changed and left. Thirty minutes later I arrived near my destination, Kent College. I parked near the information desk but it was closed for the day. It was beginning to get dark. I walked to where it was located, a frat house.

My mind immediately put my wife's sex drive and the location together. She must be here fucking someone. I was so turned on by the idea.

I knocked on the front door but there was no answer. Although I could hear guys talking inside, they sounded like they were far away. I knocked three more times but there was no answer.

I checked the handle and the door was locked. I walked around the back and noticed a light from a window in the basement was on. I had to kneel down near some bushes to see inside. What I saw shocked me.

There was Julie, completely naked, tied up to a bench, bent over and surrounded by eight naked guys. They all looked like college kids. She was covered in cum. It was dripping off of her and pooling in a trough at her feet. One guy was fucking her mouth while another was fucking her pussy.

I was instantly hard. I felt like a pervert watching the scene but I was mesmerized at the sight of my wife getting fucked. I expected that on some level I should be jealous. But I wasn't. I knew this was my fault, my doing. I caused this by dosing her with steroids and giving her permission to fuck other men.

I leaned in closer to the window so I could hear what they were saying. The guy fucking her pussy pulled out and said "fuck you're such a dirty whore. Ok, now your turn Mike."

As he pulled out I could see his cock was thick and long. All the guys were hung. Much bigger than me. Apparently his cock was plugging her pussy like a cork because a stream of cum poured out of it, into the trough below. Her pussy looked ravaged and swollen.

The guy fucking her mouth pulled out. He had a long cock. Julie deepthroated it like a champ. She could always deepthroat my cock, but I didn't think she could deepthroat a 9 inch one. Then I heard her say, "Please fuck me, I need more cock,"

The guy walked behind her and stuck his cock in with ease. Julie moaned and said "yeah fill me up please, I need your cum."

The guy continued fucking her pussy while another guy stepped forward and started fucking her mouth.

And so this went on for another forty five minutes. And each time a guy came. It dripped out of her into the trough, filling it more. It looked like there was a gallon of cum in it.

Finally one called for a break just as Kevin walked into the room. He put down a couple two fours and everyone grabbed beers and started drinking. They were all talking and laughing while Julie was tied up. I heard her say "Me too please, I'm so thirsty, I haven't drank or eaten in two days,"

Kevin walked up to her and said "This?" Then chugged the entire beer and let out a belch and blew it in Julie's face. Everyone started laughing. He looked Julie in the eyes and said, "Tell you what. You can have as much as you want, if you can deepthroat my cock, you whore. Then we're sending you back to your husband and he can have what's left of your ruined pussy, if he even still wants it after this," he said laughing.

He didn't wait for a response. He pulled his cock out. It slapped Julie in the face as he took it out. It was huge. It had to be a foot long and as thick as a beer can. It looked big even on his huge frame. It was veiny with a huge head at the end the size of a pool ball. I couldn't believe he wanted Julie to deepthroat it.

He put his hand on the back of Julie's head and thrust his cock into her mouth. She started choking immediately. He pulled out and pushed back in for the better part of twenty minutes until her throat finally started opening up. Her eyes were tearing, causing her makeup to form streaks on her face. It made her look like even more of a trashy whore.

The outline of Kevin's cock could be seen in her throat. She gagged and spit drooled everywhere as she struggled to take his footlong cock. He rammed it mercilessly and finally any resistance she had gave way and he went in balls deep. After another five minutes of pounding her throat balls deep, he strained his muscles and unleashed his load down Julie's throat. She choked but whatever cum he was putting in her went straight down into her belly. When he pulled out, no cum could be seen. She'd swallowed every drop.

"Fuck yeah, that's the first time anyone's deepthroated me. You just earned yourself a permanent place here. What do you say?"

Kevin said.

"Yes, I want to be your slut," she said with no shame.

Kevin looked around at the room full of guys watching him and said, "Hear that boys? We have ourselves a new slut." The crowd of onlookers cheered.

Kevin grabbed her face and said, "One last thing before we send you home. We've been saving all our cum since you've been here. That's thirteen guys cumming a dozen times over three days. I hope you're thirsty."

One of the guys brought in a huge jug and then they poured the trough full of cum into it. They attached a hose and shoved the other end down Julie's throat. There was a least a gallon of cum. And they began pouring it down her throat.

She didn't even try to resist. And her throat was so savagely stretched from Kevin throatfucking her that she couldn't close it to stop the cum. They slowly poured the entire jug down her throat. Her flat belly began bulging out. At first just a little but once the jug was empty, it stuck out obscenely, like she swallowed a beach ball.

"You look pregnant!" Kevin said laughing. He untied her and she stood up. Her makeup was smeared. She looked wrecked but even in her rough state, she looked sexy. Her body was muscular. She was easily more muscular than everyone in the room, besides Kevin. But her full belly hung there, like she'd swallowed a beach ball.

Someone threw her pants and a shirt and she put them on. The guys all left including Kevin. Before he left the room he said, "I want you back here when I call. I don't care what you're doing. You drop it and come over. Understood?"

Julie nodded and said, "Yes, master." That line stung. I was supposed to be the one in charge.

I quickly left the bushes and headed back to my car. I drove home as quick as I could and then waited patiently on the couch. About thirty minutes later I heard the front door unlock. In walked the mess that was Julie. She looked at me and started to cry. "I'm so sorry. I couldn't help myself. I went to the college and let boys use me. I can't control my urges anymore. I just want to fuck all the time. Please please please don't leave me. I need you." She said pleading.

I wasn't sure what to say. I walked up and gave her a hug. "Look what they did to me!" She said, as she looked down and grabbed her belly.

"What did they do to you?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"They, stuffed me BRRRRRRRRRPPPPPP. They forced me to drink all their cum, three days worth." She said as a loud belch interrupted her. As she continued speaking I could smell the cum on her breath.

"I told you that you could fuck other cocks. I told you to be a slut. Is that what you are now?" I asked.

"Yes, I am." She said shamefully, looking at the ground.

"Did you enjoy getting fucked by all those college guys?" I asked.

She kept looking down and didn't answer.

"Did you?" I asked again.

She looked like she was about to cry. And said, "Please don't leave me! They want me to go back. But I won't if you tell me not to. I would rather not fuck at all than lose you."

I smiled and said "Julie, I've wanted you to be a slut for years. You never wanted to fuck. I had to resort to porn at night after you went to bed. Eventually I realized what

I wanted was to watch you getting fucked by huge cocks. I wanted to be married to a complete nympho."

Julie stood there looking confused for a moment, then said, "What? You like that I fucked other men. I don't understand."

"Look, all you need to know is that as long as I get all the sex I need, I'll never leave you." I said.

"Honey, you can have all the sex you want. You can use me anytime. You can use me right now if you want," she said, then turned around and stuck her ass out.

"Get naked and bend over the couch," I said.

She did as she was told. She got naked and leaned over the edge of the couch as much as she could. Her bloated belly was still in the way.

She reached her hands behind her and spread her cheeks. Her pussy was gaping open and swollen. Her clit stuck out from between her lips. It looked like it had grown at least three inches in the last six months.

I was hard in seconds. I walked up behind her and stuck my cock in. It slid inside her with no resistance. "Are you in?" She asked.

I began thrusting back and forth, hoping her pussy would clamp down on my cock like it always had. "Yes, can you not tell?" I said.

"I can't feel you in there. Oh god, my pussy is probably ruined after fucking so much. They all had eight inch or longer cocks. Some were so thick it took lots of lube to work them in. They probably stretched me out permanently." She said.

My mind flashed back to her tied up and getting fucked. The imagery in my mind, combined with her talking about how ruined her pussy was, was too much. I came inside her instantly.

"Oh my god, you've never cum that fast before. Was it the thought of me getting permanently stretched out?" She asked.

"Yes," I replied.

We went to bed and cuddled. I fucked her a second time an hour later, and came instantly again. I still couldn't feel her. But the idea of how slutty she was, turned me on more than anything.

The next morning Julie woke me up and asked "Can we have a morning quickie?"

We fucked again. I could feel a bit of resistance while fucking her, but her pussy was still mostly stretched out. A few minutes after we started fucking she said, "The answer to your question last night is yes. I enjoyed getting fucked by all those cocks, even though I felt it was wrong at the time. But now knowing you want me to do it turns me on so much," she said.

I could see her muscles rippling as I fucked her. She wasn't even flexing and she looked huge and cut. "My turn on top," she said. She pushed me off and impaled herself on my hard cock. "I didn't realize how small your arms are compared to mine," she said. She put her arms up and flexed.

It was true. Her arms were much bigger, even when she wasn't flexing. I didn't have scrawny arms maybe 14 inches around, but hers had to be 18 or more.

"I can feel your cock twitching. Like when I flex for you?" She asked.

"Hmm yes very much," I replied.

"Knowing I can physically dominate someone is kind of hot. Maybe sometime I'll take charge and you can do everything I say," she said.

"I don't think I'd like that," I replied. I liked having her under my control.

"I wasn't asking," she said dominantly. "You know this relationship has always been about you. Your needs, your wants, your fantasies. Maybe I should put you in your place," she continued.

She looked down and said, "I bet if I did enough kegels, I could milk your cock with my pussy, without even moving,"

I could tell I was close to cumming. But she stopped unexpectedly and said, "I can barely feel you. Fuck I wish you were bigger," she said as she pulled off of me.

Just as she pulled off I started cumming. "Oh fuck," I said.

"Well if you get to cum, I do too," she said as she moved forward and positioned her pussy over my face.

"Suck on my clit," she said. She grabbed the sides of my head with her hands and shoved her clit in my mouth.

It was big. It was nowhere near the size of my cock, but fully engorged it was about three inches long. She bucked back and forth, thrusting it in and out. She had me pinned completely. I was at her mercy.

"Yes, YES YEESSSSSSS," she yelled as an orgasm ripped through her. I could feel her clit throbbing in my mouth. Then she stood up and laughed.

Without saying a word, she went to shower, leaving me there stunned. I couldn't believe my wife had just facefucked me with her bodybuilder size clit.

Needless to say, the relationship dynamic changed after that. Every morning thereafter she demanded I eat her pussy, while she ate breakfast and supper. After supper she'd let me use her, "Just hurry up and finish," she'd say while she watched tv as I fucked her from behind. Her demeaning and humiliating tone turned me on and I could cum in minutes, even with her loose pussy.

She was more assertive about everything. And although I wasn't submissive, I did as she asked. I enjoyed her being in charge for once in our relationship.

We didn't discuss the gangbang subject, although I was pretty sure she was planning to. She made a couple offhand comments about how out of control her sex drive was. I wasn't going to try and stop her.

Then the next Friday after work she texted me that she had plans all weekend. I knew it. She was planning to go. I'd already condoned it so there was no rescinding.

When I came in from work she was home. She said she took the afternoon off to get ready, whatever that meant. She cooked an entire box of pasta for supper and ate it all to herself.

While eating she looked at me and said, "Be a good husband and please your wife," as she lifted her skirt and spread her legs at the table. I got on my knees and sucked on her clit.

She finished the meal with a huge belch, "BRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPP", then blew it in my face and laughed. It was so loud the neighbors dog started to bark.. Then she said, "I never imagined being in control and liking it or that you'd enjoy submitting. And I definitely never would have thought you'd get off on me humiliating and degrading you. Yet here you are, former husband, now servant."

The words stung but she was right. I enjoyed it. My cock was hard and dripping precum while I ate her out. After she got off, I said, "let's go up to the bedroom."

"I have other plans but I promise that on Sunday I'll make it worth the wait."

"Can I come... can I watch?" I stuttered.

"You don't even know where I'm going," she replied.

"Please can I watch?" I asked again.

"You'd like that wouldn't you? You'd like to see your fit wife get fucked by guys with cocks twice your size. You'd like to see my pussy stretch out to accommodate them. I bet you'd like to see it permanently gaping. Even though it means I would never feel you again when you fuck me," she said.

I wasn't sure what to say. She looked incredibly sexy and my cock was straining in my pants. The outline was clearly visible. She looked down at it and said "Yeah you would, look at how hard you're getting just thinking about it."

I shamefully replied, "Yes I would. I want that so much you have no idea,"

"Hmm let's make a deal. You cook and clean while I'm gone this weekend and I'll continue letting you use me anytime you want," she suggested.

I hesitated and she said, "this deal is a one time offer. Otherwise you're only going to fuck me when I say you can,"

I nodded.

"Stay on your knees. Now shut your eyes and open your mouth," she said.

I closed my eyes, unsure of what she would do. I wondered for a moment if she'd facefuck me with her big clit again.

"You keep your mouth open no matter what. Now if you want this deal you have to take the whole thing. If you dont, I'll take that as no deal," she said.

I felt her hand grab the back of my head. "Breathe it all in," she said as she pulled my head forward into her ass. I opened my eyes and kept my mouth open.My mouth was cupped right over her asshole.

She let out a loud grunt and out of her ass came a massive fart. "Unnnngh, PPPPPRRRAAARRRRTTTPPPTTTTT,"

It lasted at least 15 seconds. I kept my mouth open and tried to suck it all in. Just as I couldn't take anymore, she stopped. She let out a loud moan then said "I've been saving that all day, it was starting to get painful."

I coughed and sputtered, both disgusted and aroused at what I just did. I stood up and she laughed.

"Looks like the deal's still on. Hmm we'll have to do that again sometime. That was fun," she said as she rubbed her clit.

I drank water and brushed my teeth to try and get some of the taste out. As I was brushing she got dressed.

She walked by the bathroom on the way out and said "This place better be spotless when I get back. Now go get off thinking about me farting in your mouth."

She left and I heard her car pull out from the garage. I was still hard so I got off thinking about how hot it was being humiliated by an assertive version of my wife.

I spent all weekend wondering if I'd created a monster. The steroids changed her body and her personality. It was too late to go back now even if I wanted to. I couldn't undo what I'd done.

I didn't hear from her all weekend. Sunday night her car pulled in the driveway. From the window I saw Kevin get out of the vehicle with my Julie. His huge frame towering over her. They exchanged a few words, then he walked over to his place.

Julie walked through the door. She looked like she swallowed a beachball. That or she was suddenly 9 months pregnant. Her clothes were stained and she looked exhausted. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She looked at me and hiccupped loud. "Oh my, excuse me," she said giggling. She grabbed her bloated belly and said, "look at my cum filled belly. They made me chug the cum again, after they were done using me. This time there was more.

Despite how rough she looked, my cock was rock hard. I was about to say something but she interrupted and said, "I'm going to bed. Looks like you need to cum. You could use me while I'm sleeping. But you wouldn't feel a thing. See for yourself," she pulled a usb stick from her coat and gave it to me.

12