The Making of a TLB Pt. 04 - Final

Story Info
The final chapter.
7.4k words
4.57
18.1k
14
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started writing when I got home. The words flowed from me as I took the main female's character through her sexual journey into womanhood. I went into detail dealing with the emotions that were playing within her mind as she was being entered for the first time making sure to mention everything from the pain and discomfort caused by being stretched to the bliss her lover gave her as they climbed the hill towards the ultimate goal. I left nothing out.

The slow realization that she was now a complete woman by the time I was done would rip at the reader's heart. I explained from her point of view how her attitude changed forever because of the experience. I made it as real as I could be. Thanks to my wife I had learned that a woman could be dirtier and crueler than any man would. I thought that new realization should be brought out but not in a way that would be caught by the reader.

It was eleven that night when I got the phone call. Sherri had been caught in a three-way with Amanda and Linda at eight o'clock that night. They had busted into Amanda's place catching them in the act. Sherri was being double penetrated by both Linda and Amanda.

That had shown me that love in Sherri's eyes had nothing to do with sex. It explained why she was able to do what she did. They now had photographic proof. Sherri was about to find out how big a bitch I could be when we went to court. They had videotaped their serving of the papers and would turn everything over to the lawyers on Monday. It had killed my mood for writing, so I hit save and went to get something to eat.

As I ate, I texted Ashley saying. Amanda, Linda, and Sherri had been caught in a sexual romp. Sherri had got served on the spot. Investigators caught it all on video. A smile came across my face because I knew how Ashley felt. Ashley and I would now begin to build our dreams.

Suzanne awoke with the sense that something big had happened. Looking at the clock on the nightstand it said two am. She got up throwing on her housecoat. Leaving her husband sound asleep she checked the children's bedroom her two youngest were sound asleep. Ashley's bed was slept in but now empty. Suzanne went looking for her. She found her sitting in the living with a fresh cup of tea sitting on the table crying as she kept looking at her cellphone.

Suzanne went over and sat down beside her saying "that's got to be a pretty important text message to have you sitting like this."

Ashley through tear-stained eyes handed her mother the phone. Suzanne read the one-line message from Terri. It read: They caught Sherri in the act, and she was served divorce lawyer will get it all on Monday. It had been sent just after midnight. Suzanne turned to her daughter and drew her into her arms holding her tight. Now knowing Ashley's tears were one of joy. If things went the way Ashley wanted her daughter would soon be knocked up and she would get their first grandchild.

I received a phone call from Linda Jackson waking me up early that Monday morning asking if it was okay to come and pick Sherri's clothing up so she could get to work on time. I said sure so at six am she was there gathering a lot of stuff up.

"Terri, I didn't believe you when you said you knew." Linda said honestly "Sherri, Amanda, and I were stunned when they smashed open Amanda's door and served us. We all had thought we were being so careful. I couldn't believe things like that still happened. Sherri is devastated that she got caught because it ruined her plans. Not for what she did."

"Warn Amanda or Amon whatever name he is using today that his life is going to get a lot worse. Not only am I coming after him but so is his former assistants' husbands." I said "I've informed them all as to what he was doing and why. He's created a mess of trouble for himself. We all have the right to live our lives as we like but we don't have the right to use and abuse others simply for our pleasure. By the look at their conduct that's what they both appear to be doing."

"I guess I should say that to Sherri too," Linda said quietly. "She's hurt you and you will never give her a second chance, will you?"

"She deliberately broke her vows behind my back," I explained. "By doing so she destroyed forever what we had. Linda, understand this about Sherri. To her love and sex are two different things to her and neither should be done together. Tell her while I am away doing my first commercial shoot she can come in and take whatever she wants out of the house. She can text me when she wants to do it. Right now, it's planned for Friday and Saturday. I will have security here to make sure she has no access to my office. I don't want the work I did on my novel lost. Let her know that the locks will be changed today."

"It makes me wonder," Linda said, "If I had not been her first would she have done the same to me? Thank you for helping me pack all her clothing. For now, she'll be staying with me. You know Sherri has never said she loved me."

"Linda Sherri wanted me to become a female bitch, I'm more than that now. I am a shemale which some consider the best of all worlds," I said as a warning. "Now she's going to find out the hard way how big of a bitch I can be."

After Linda had left, I stripped the master bed throwing the sheets in the washing machine. Then I remade the bed and tidied up the room. I had just finished showering when I heard Ashley calling for me. She was early it was just after seven am. I picked up my cellphone and texted running late getting dressed.

I had just finished putting on a light yellow bra and matching panties at the edge of my bed. Ashley bounced into my bedroom with a dozen red roses in a vase for me. A smile came across my face. Ashley set down the vase and ran into my arms. We fell back unto the bed with her on top. She gave me one of the most loving and sensual kisses we have ever shared. Her hand undid the clasp of the front of my bra. It gave her a chance to touch my breasts for the first time.

"I got your text last night, but I was asleep. It was the constant beeping that finally woke me up." Ashley said. "Mom found me sitting in the living room crying tears of joy."

Before I could say a word, she was kissing me again. She knew she was turning me on. She was more than ready her warm mouth drew in my nibble and she started twirling her tongue around it masterfully. Ashley could see how much she was turning me on. I stopped her although I was eager and willing to take it further.

"Ashley slow and steady for now. Before we get carried away, I want to get checked out to make sure I don't have an STD." I said. "I love you, and you love me, but we have to get the book finished. So, go downstairs start the coffee and let me get dressed."

A few minutes later I appeared downstairs wearing a one-piece yellow dress that hugged my frame in one-inch heels. I went into the kitchen to find Ashley cooking us an omelet to share. That was when I told her that Linda had been here to get Sherri clothes. As we ate, she texted her mother. After we cleaned the kitchen, we carried out coffees to the office.

We were at our desks in our office working hard. We both wanted to get the rewrite done. When her mother showed up. I asked what was going on.

Ashley said while smiling, "Mother wants to start working on our wedding present. She is meeting a contractor to get estimates on finishing the third floor."

"How does she know what we want," I asked?

"I told her earlier this morning" Ashley replied. "she awoke to find me in the living room crying in joy."

While Suzanne and Ashley were upstairs with the contractor, I called the locksmith to come out and replace all the locks. I also scheduled an appointment to have a blood test drawn to see if I have an std. When they came back downstairs Suzanne said they would start next week. I explained why I needed security here to ensure our work was not destroyed by Sherri or her friends when they were here to take what she wanted out of the house.

Suzanne said she would arrange with the staff security to have coverage twenty-four hours a day from Friday to Sunday.

I told her that I would double their normal rate for those who would like to work the hours and pay with cash.

"Mom," Ashley said, "Can you come back with a bunch of my clothes? I'm not leaving Terri alone. We were going to work to get as much of the rewrite done before the shoot on Friday. We so close to being finished I would like to push to get it done. Terri how much more do you have to rewrite?"

"I'm in the last half of the final chapter," I said. "I should have it done tonight if I push myself on it."

True to my word Amanda got served by three angry husbands who were going after his throat. Paternity problems were now his problems. It was going to become a nightmare for the courts. His secret lifestyle was out. He no longer had a reason for crossdressing. Those he worked with were beginning to realize just how much a skunk he was.

It was almost midnight when the final keystroke was done. The rewrite of the entire book was done. Now the rest was up to her. Ashley had already gone up to bed. When I went into the bedroom, I discover her sleeping on the right side leaving the left side open because it was closer to the bedroom door. I wondered if this was her way of telling me that she wanted me to be dominant in our relationship.

I crawled in wearing a sheer nightie. Ashley moved over closer to me. Somehow her hands found their way to my lower charms. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

Ashley was up before I was. Having made coffee I found her in the office editing what I had written. She had tears running down her soft cheeks.

"It's so emotional every woman reading it will feel like their experiencing it," Ashley said. "I find myself having to stop and pause to separate from it in order to carry on. This is going to be on the best sellers list for weeks. The ending throws one for a complete surprise but it makes perfect sense."

Tuesday morning, I was cleaning the office wearing nothing but a black slip. Ashely walked up to me as I was vacuuming under the desks. Being bent over meant my naked tush was exposed. Ashly slipped her hands around me touching my manhood for the first time.

"As soon as we get confirmation that you're safe," Ash said as she explored my shaft and ball sacks out. "I want you womanhood in me."

It was Friday morning the finished rewrite was in the publisher's hands. Ashley was the one that heard from the county health that I was not infected. We were on the way for our first TV commercial shoot. I was driving.

"Terri the book is wonderful but there is something I want you to do before we get married," Ashley said.

"What is that Ash?" I asked.

"Find yourself a man and spend a romantic weekend with him." She replied. "because until you do you do you will be wondering what it would be like."

"You're serious," I said.

"Very." She said. "I didn't realize what I was missing in my life until I met you. Your coming into my life made me realize what my own sexuality was. I knew that night you were the perfect mate for me and after this shoot, we may not get out of bed for a week. You need to finish the journey to womanhood because until you do you will be tempted to cheat."

"So, you're basically saying that I should put the demon that I might have in my mind behind me before we become us. There is another problem with this that you have to consider. I consider having sex as part of being in love. I won't have sex with someone unless I love them."

The shoot was exhausting for the two days. I still felt there was something missing. The clothing used for the shoot was outstanding in sensual evening wear. But it was coming out as being too impersonal. I saw Ashley's father Louis Charles Blackburn in a heated discussion about the shoot with one of the representatives from Japan. I walked over and slide my arm around him. They both stopped talking.

"Gentlemen the commercial shots are outstanding, but they need something to hook the prospective customer in at the end. Do I have your permission to try something?" I asked. "it will only require one more shot with multiple cameras from all sides."

"I agree." The Japanese gentleman said, "so go ahead."

I talked to the four cameramen showing each one where I wanted them to shoot from. As they set up for the shoot I went out and changed into the most feminine silk panties and bra set I have ever seen. I had the green screen behind me. Coming back out I said I was ready. They started shooting. As I spoke the camera caught me with my hand on the front clasp. With a flick of my finger, I set my breasts free. The camera's caught my bra falling from my full breasts down to my side as I said:

"At the end of the day, I still can't get over how easy it is to allow these beauties to breathe."

It was a simple statement that said it all. It took the brand back to its roots and tied it all in. The outerwear only complimented the underwear which made everything complete. My breasts with their stiff nipples stood out. In France what I had done would be considered normal. In North America, it was pushing the media standards.

The Japanese representative was thrilled with my last shot. He said to Louis that all the adds being created for tv as a result of this shoot should end up being tied in with my last comment. In his eye's I had brought to the screen the basics of their companies believe.

The commercial was going to push the boundaries of what was considered normal for commercials on Tv. The world was going to see for a moment my full ripe breasts. The question would be was the media ready to accept it. As the bra hung down, at my side I made it clear to all that we need a settled soft feminine scheme folded in. Remember gentlemen it's the appearance of softness, sensuality, and grace that the products give us.

It was amazing to see the look Louis and the gentleman from Japan had on their faces. I walked over to them with my full ripe breasts on display. I don't know if Louis noticed I saw his growing erection as he stared at me. I thought if I was truly going to do what Ashley wanted it had to be a man as equal to her father because he had been the only man that turned me on. I loved him because he was Ashley's dad.

"This is going to create a media debate that will go on for weeks. Each time its talked about it will provide Xaingja with a lot freely publicity," I said. "Men will be rushing to buy our products for their wives."

That got both of the men into an exciting discussion about going forward.

I left them and went back into the change room to get back into my regular clothes. Ashley had a smile on her face a mile wide when she joined me.

"You did it again you know that is going to be bigger than we both know," Ashley said. "Our employer Xaingja wants to double the ad exposure on tv thanks to you and they are taking to dad about having you go on a publicity tour in Japan if this is as successful as they feel it will be."

Ashley and I were packing up the twenty-six different outfits we had shot over the last two days to take home each had their own undergarments and shoes. That was when they brought in the weekend magazine insert that had a full-page ad announcing the arrival to the Xaingja brand to the North American market.

I looked innocent, sweet, and refined in print. Ashley said she was going to see if she could get the original picture from the firm because she wanted to frame it and put it in our office. It was nice to see at the bottom of the page the announcement date for the release of my book. I made sure that I slipped into my purse bag.

Once we had my new clothing all boxed up, we asked the staff if they could arrange to ship it to my house and charge it to the corporate account.

As we drove home Ashley and I continued our discussion I was trying to get her to change her mind, but she was determined.

"Look, Ashley." I said, "there's only one man that attracts me and he's married so it's not going to happen."

"Do I know him?" she asked.

"Yes, you do." I said. "let's leave it at that."

We had slept soundly all night as both of us had been over exhausted. Both of us had thrown on loose-fitting slips to sleep in the two sixteen-hour workdays had been exhausting. I awoke to find Ashley lying beside me wide awake. She shifted over towards me.

Her soft baby blue eyes showed me her mischievousness mind. She brought her soft ripe lips to mine sharing a soft tender kiss filled with love. I responded favorably by sliding my hands along her calves. Her flesh was soft, inviting, and warm. It was time to make her mine.

I moved her slip up slowly over her thighs exposing those desirable curves to me. I was hungry to possess the charms she had been offering me for weeks. I slide my tongue into her hungry mouth. Its warmth encouraging me on. I moved it around searching her mouth out until her own tongue began responding naturally back as I slid her nightgown up above the folds of her rear cheeks.

As we continued to French kiss, I explored the ripeness of her soft tush. My hands gently squeezing and discovering the sweetness of it. I watched her response as my index finger slid between her rear folds sliding it up and down in deliberate slow motion. I could feel her desire building thanks to the warmth of her mouth. I experienced her bated breath. I listened to the soft moans of desire beginning to burst forth. I slid my finger against her rosebud so I could softy and loving start to explore the pleasure to be discovered within its edges. In my mind, I smiled because I could feel it naturally respond to my gentle touch.

We broke it off so we both could remove each other's nightgowns and threw them off the bed. She lay back on top of me. Our now nude bodies touching each other warm flesh for the first time. It's an amazing feeling, to feel your nipples pressing into the other women's breasts as theirs push into yours.

Ashley moaned, "I can feel your womanhood pressing against my flesh. Does it always get this hot and hard?"

"Oh yes," I laughed. "wait till you guide it into your mound and begin to play with it as our heat combine."

Ash reached down and touch it for the first time. Her hand slid up and down its length discovering its bulging head as her eyes appeared to be on fire. She rose herself up and moved so she straddled me with her firm hips.

"Help me," She whispered. "I can't wait the anticipation is killing me. Guide yourself into me as I lower myself on to you."

I watched as she began her descent and line myself for her drop. Ashley's eyes expanded as my shemale cock began to spread her lower swollen lips. I was standing at the entrance waiting for her to make the next move.

"Its heat is burning me," Ashley moaned. "my pussy is already running as if it is trying to put out a fire.

She lowered herself as her hot swollen mound drew my female cocks head in engulfing it a tightness that seemed extreme. I knew whatever had penetrated her before had never been as thick as this. Making it clear that she was a virgin in the truest sense. I wanted to push right in her as I pulled her down but dare not. I was going to stretch this and her out. Slowly she lowered herself not believing how much of me she had drawn in.

"I feel so full, so fulfilled, I can't believe it feels this good." Ashley moaned as she savored the pleasure of having me just resting inside her.

Leaning towards me I raised my head and we shared a lover's tender loving kiss as I pushed myself all the way in. A moan of desire escaped her lips. Thus, it was time to begin the dance of making love. I rolled her over, so she was underneath me. She lifted her legs up around me. I drove my tongue into her mouth pushing into it as far as I could.

12