The Making of an Angel Pt. 02

Story Info
Next stage of my transformation.
1.1k words
4.48
16k
7

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the 2nd stage of my biography of how I went from vanilla male to shemale slut.

All persons are over the age of 18.

***

I gulped. The close proximity of the woman and all the pretty lingerie in front of me was making me feel light headed.

"What size are you?" She asked.

"28" waist 38" chest" I replied.

"No silly! What girl size are you?" she laughed.

I was dumbfounded. I had no idea and this showed on my face.

"Ok" she said. "Pick out what you like and I'll try to match your size".

I was in heaven! I chose a wet look suspender belt, g-string & bra together with some black stockings and a pink and black boned basque.

"No good" the lady said. "G-string won't hold in your, err, other bits-unless that's what you're planning".

I went scarlet.

"I suggest either a high leg or a Brazilian style of panty. It'll help hide when you gaff" she advised.

I nodded blankly.

"Go try the basque on" the lady said.

I panicked. What? Here? The lady led me to the changing room and left. I carefully undressed and took a big breath. The doors to the changing room were saloon style and I was cringing in case someone else came into the shop. I unlaced the basque and wriggled into it. I pushed and shoved my body into it and started to try to close the lacing up.

After a lifetime a voice called out "how you getting on?"

I stuttered that I was having trouble. The lady strutted over and opened the door. I was mortified. Here was I naked apart from a basque and an erection.

"Turn around" she commanded.

I gingerly turned around.

"Breathe in!" The woman imperiously demanded.

I felt a shove as I was pushed into position and the woman started lacing me up. Oh. My. God! I couldn't catch my breath.

"Breathe out then breathe in" she commanded.

Oh! Oh! Oh! The basque went tighter and tighter.

"That's better! Turn around" said the lady.

I did as i was told. I gasped. Apart from the very obvious erection I had a woman's waist pulled in. It felt amazing and I could see the woman inside me. What was I thinking? This was just a bit of fun!

"You're a size 10 sweetie but a size 8 knickers" the lady said.

"Thank you" I stammered.

The door closed as the lady left. What the hell had just happened??? I went out to find my lingerie waiting for me on the sales desk. I had the pink and black boned basque, the wet look suspenders, bra and panties (in high leg) together with 2 pairs of barely black stockings and some very pretty pink satin Brazilian panties that matched my basque.

"Do you need shoes, honey?" The lady asked.

"Yes please" I stuttered.

"What size are you?" she enquired.

"Size 6" i replied.

"You're a lucky gurl" the woman chuckled. "Most trannies have big feet".

I blushed. I picked out some patent court shoes in black with a 4" heel and some very slutty shoes with a 5" heel and ankle straps.

"What about a dress?" asked the woman raising an eyebrow.

I quickly picked a stretch clubbing dress that came to mid thigh and a black bob wig with red highlights.

Money paid and purchases bagged I went to leave.

"See you soon?" The lady asked.

I nodded dumbly and left.

On my way home I couldn't wait to feel the beautiful fabric and quickly stopped at a public toilets. I sat on the toilet and gently felt the material. I couldn't wait any longer. I quickly checked that no-one was in the toilet. I quickly took my clothes off and got out the wet look lingerie. I fastened my suspender belt around my waist. Put on my bra and opened a pack of new stockings. The feel of the nylon on my leg made me tremble and I carefully pulled them up my legs before snapping the clasps onto my stocking welts and pulling my panties up.

Shit! I could hear someone! I sat quietly in my new lingerie and waited. I felt embarrassed, vulnerable and very very horny.

"Hi. You look nice" a voice called.

I jumped and realised there was an eye at a glory hole I hadn't noticed in my haze of lust.

"Hi" my voice trembled back.

"Are you looking for cock?" The voice said.

I don't know if it was the feeling of the lingerie on me or the embarrassment but I was feeling incredibly horny.

"Yes" I croaked.

"Open the door sweetheart" my new admirer said.

My fumbling fingers struggled to undo the latch and the guy pushed his way in.

"Very nice baby" the man said as he ran a hand over my wet look panties and stockings.

A gasp of lust escaped my mouth.

"Suck me" he commanded and pulled out his sizeable cock.

I'd never held another cock apart from my own so I gently wrapped my hand around the offered organ. God! It felt hot and heavy. I gently started masturbating my new friend.

"Suck me" he urged again.

I shook my head. I wasn't ready to go that far. Yet. He reached inside my bra and tweaked my nipple. As I moaned with lust his tongue slid into my mouth. His cock got harder and hotter. I couldn't resist anymore and dropped to my knees. Here I was in a public toilet about to suck a complete stranger's cock. I opened my mouth and gently took the swollen member into my mouth.

"Do you swallow?" He asked.

I shook my head no. I was obviously doing something right as my lover started to moan and call me names.

"Sissy slut! Suck my cock! Faggot bitch!" he insulted me.

My cock got harder and harder with each insult and the front of my panties tented. Without any warning the guy gripped my head in place. I couldn't move. Cum started erupting into my mouth. Some leaked out of my mouth but there was so much I had no chance but to swallow. I felt so filthy and used but I loved it. Once the guy had finished he just pulled up his trousers turned around and left. The door to the stall was wide open and I was left on the floor incredibly frustrated and covered in cum. I sat on the toilet and started masturbating. I felt so horny as I licked my lips while jerking myself off. I tweaked my nipples then pressed a finger against my anus. It felt so tight. Too tight. I wondered what a cock would feel like in there as a stroked myself to orgasm. Once I had calmed down I gingerly got dressed leaving my lingerie on under my male clothing. I felt disgusted with myself and vowed I'd never do it again!

To be continued