The Making of an Italian Stud

Story Info
Handsome High School Senior learns how to be a stud.
7.2k words
4.43
25.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is totally fictional. All characters in this story are fictional, and do not intentionally represent any persons living or dead. All places and events are fictional and were made up in my perverted mind. Any similarities to actual persons, places, and events are purely coincidental. Every person in this story is 18+ years old.

My name is Rocco Carlotti. I don't want to brag, or sound conceited, but what I'm going to tell you is just a fact. I'm not making this up. The fact is, I am very handsome. I'm talking movie star handsome. I was blessed to have a Scandinavian mom and an Italian dad. They both passed on some excellent genes. My mom was a beautiful blond who was very busty and had curves in all the right places. She was about 5'7", 130 pounds, with a 38D breast size, flawless face, with blue eyes and a bright white smile. My dad was the stereotypical tall, dark, and handsome male. He was 6'1", 185 pounds, with an equally bright white smile, black hair, and brown eyes. If he walked into a room, every woman in there would probably get wet panties.

I am also 6'1", but because I started lifting weights in the 8th grade, I am now 198 pounds with a large chest, thick neck, large biceps, and thighs, and six pack abs. I have very dark brown hair, brown eyes, and like my parents, I have a bright white smile. Because of my Italian roots, my complexion looks like I have a permanent tan.

I started my senior year a few days after turning 18. Although I didn't play football in high school, I could date any cheerleader I wanted, even if she was going steady with the star football player. Of course, I only dated seniors because I knew they were over 18. I didn't want to go to jail. Once my date got a look at my 8 1/2 inch cock, she would always be available, and when she told the other cheerleaders about my sexual prowess, they always wanted to go for a ride on my hard shaft. Like I said, I'm not bragging, I'm just stating a fact.

Obviously, I didn't become a stud accidentally so I will try to explain how it happened.

Before I started High School, my dad introduced me to a Japanese friend of his. He explained that he was an Aikido master, and he was going to teach me unarmed defense. My dad explained that with my looks, the bullies would be jealous and would want to kick my ass, especially in front of a lot of people to make sure I would be humiliated. Dad said the same thing had happened to him when he was in school. I learned to love Aikido and I eventually earned my Black Belt. I never mentioned it, so no one in school knew about it. As it turned out, my dad was right. One day after school, I was talking to several of the cheerleaders when two of the school's biggest football players walked up to me and started calling me names. When one of them threw a punch, I effortlessly blocked the punch and using his own momentum, I threw him to the ground. While he was lying there, groaning, his teammate decided he would put me in my place. He also threw a punch, and I threw him on top of the other guy. He had an easier landing since he landed on his teammate, but he landed hard enough that he was out for the count. Everyone was looking at me with their mouths open. The captain of the cheerleader team took my arm, smiled, and asked if I wanted to go with them to get a hamburger and a milkshake. Oddly enough, no one ever tried to bully me again.

When I turned 18, my parents surprised me with a large birthday cake, and my dad gave me the keys to a new blue metallic BMW X3 with cognac tan leather interior, and all the bells and whistles. We then went out to the best Italian restaurant in town and had a delicious meal. When we went back home, we sat at the kitchen table where we had a glass of wine, and my dad said over the next few months he was going to teach me how to become a wine connoisseur. My mom then shocked the shit out of me when she said, "Baby, you're a man now, so I'm going to teach you everything you need to know about sex. I'm going to teach you how to treat women, and how to make them beg for your big cock. You don't mind spending some time in bed with your old mom, do you?"

I had to take a big gulp of wine before I answered. My throat suddenly felt very dry, and I'm sure if I tried to say anything, it would sound like a frog! I finally answered, "Mom, you're nowhere close to being old. I think you look like a Playboy centerfold. I will admit, I'm not very experienced with girls. I've never actually had sex with a girl. I've kissed them, and sometimes they let me hold their hand. I would love for you to teach me how to have sex."

I then looked at my dad and asked, "Dad, are you ok with this? I don't want to upset you."

Dad answered, "You're damned right I'm ok with it. Your mom and I have discussed it, and I'm just happy she's willing to teach you. After all, we have a reputation to keep up. We can't have a man in the Carlotti family who doesn't know how to seduce women."

I know my brain was in a fog, but it occurred to me that my dad just admitted he was in the habit of seducing women. I decided to let that pass, and instead I said, "Mom, I appreciate you being willing to do this for me. What do you need me to do?"

"Well, I was going to get started tomorrow, but I guess there's no time like the present. Come on, let's go to my bedroom."

When we got to her bed, she said, "Rocco, you said you had kissed girls, so show me how you kiss."

I felt a little awkward, but I wrapped my hand around the back of her neck and gently pulled her toward me before pressing my lips on hers. I kissed her for a few seconds before removing my hand from the back of her neck and sitting back on the edge of the bed. She looked at me for a few seconds before she said, "That's it? That's how you kiss a girl?"

I was confused. Of course that's how I kissed a girl. How else would I?"

Mom said, "Let's try that again, but this time I'm going to show you the proper way to kiss a girl." I leaned in to kiss her lips, but she put her hands on my chest and said, "When you press your lips against mine, I want you to open your mouth a little. Don't open it wide like you're going to eat an apple, but just enough so you can stick your tongue out. When our lips meet, open your mouth and I'm going to open mine. I'm going to put my tongue in your mouth, and I want you to put your tongue in mine. Let's try that."

When we started kissing, I got the hint, and I started kissing her back. Our tongues were now exploring each other's mouths, and I again put my hand on the back of her neck and gently pulled her toward me. After a few seconds, mom pulled her head back and said, "That was much better. Now, the next time we kiss, when you feel my tongue enter your mouth, I want you to slowly start to fuck my mouth with your tongue. In other words, I want you to stick it in, pull it almost all the way out, and then stick it back in. As you're doing that, swirl your tongue around mine. I have heard people say it's like dueling tongues. Let's try again."

I followed my mom's instructions and she started to hum. I took that to mean she was enjoying it. When we stopped, she said, "That was so much better. We'll practice some more until you become an expert kisser. Now, it's ok if you feel a girl's breast through her clothes. You don't want to do that right away because you might scare them off. We are going to kiss again, and when you feel me put my arms around you, and you hear me moaning, I want you to feel my breast. Don't grab it, just put your hand on it, rub it, and caress it. It's ok to squeeze it, just not too hard. As you're doing that, brush your thumb over my nipple."

We kissed for about five minutes with both of us moaning, dueling with our tongues, and me rubbing her tits. We finally pulled apart, and mom smiled at me and said, "Now that's how you kiss a girl."

She then took my hand and placed it on her pussy. She rubbed my hand up and down her lips and then asked, "Do you feel that?"

"Yeah. Your pussy is really wet."

"You're right. When a girl gets sexually aroused, her pussy will get wet. I notice your cock is also harder than a rock. Our bodies, both men and women, help us to get ready for sex. That doesn't mean we are going to have sex, but if we do, we will be ready. Your cock gets hard so it can enter my pussy, and my pussy gets wet so it's easier for your cock to slide in. Now, we're going to kiss again. I want you to wait until you hear me moaning and pulling your head closer, and then I want you to feel my breast again. After we have kissed for a while, I want you to say, "Oh god. You are so sexy. I would really like to make love to you. Would that be ok?"

Now, before you get to that point, you need to make some preparations. For instance, where will you go to have sex? Are you planning to do it in your backseat? If so, will you do it where you're currently parked? I mean, are you in a safe area? You don't want to get robbed while you have your pants around your ankles, or worse, get shot. What's the chance the police will show up and shine a flashlight on you while your bare ass is pumping up and down? Maybe the best thing would be to arrange for a room in a hotel. Or remember, you can always bring her back here. Just call or text me so we're not sitting on the couch in the nude. We don't want to shock her. I'll make sure we lock ourselves in our bedroom. And another very important thing to think about. Make sure she is over 18, and make sure you ask her if she's using birth control. The last thing you want is to get her pregnant. If she's not on birth control, make sure you use condoms."

I said, "Damn, mom. I guess I never really thought about any of that. Thanks! That was some good advice."

She said, "Don't mention it. Now, let's practice some more, and this time, remember to ask me if we can make love."

We practiced some more, and I asked if she would let me make love to her. She said she would like that, so I got between her legs and started to put my cock in her. She stopped me and told me to slow down. She told me to rub the tip up and down her pussy lips to get my cock wet, and then slowly press it in. I did that, and then she told me to start pumping in and out, slowly at first, and then build up a little speed. That was the first time I had ever had sex. It felt so good I was surprised I didn't cum right away.

I pumped in and out for a minute and then I started pumping a little faster. Mom said, "Remember, if you go too fast, you'll get your rocks off, but you probably won't give your date an orgasm. If you don't please your partner, she'll probably never go out with you again. And what's even worse, she'll probably tell all her friends that you're not good at having sex. Then no girl will want to go out with you. But I can guarantee, if you can please your date, she'll tell all her friends what a great lover you are, and then you'll have the girls lining up to go out with you."

I continued fucking my mom at a moderate pace, not going too fast but not too slow either. Mom continued with my sex education by saying, "That feels really good, baby. Now take one of my breasts in your mouth and suck it and lick all around the nipple."

"Yes, baby, just like that. Now kiss me just below my ear lobe, and then give me little kisses down my neck, across my collar bone, and then back to my breast. Now, remember, I have two tits. Give each of them equal attention."

Then she said, "Oh, fuck yes! Just like that. Now, fuck me harder. FUCK MEEEE!" "YESSS! I'm gonna cum!"

I could feel her body stiffen and I felt her heels digging into my thighs as she had a climax. I couldn't hold out any longer and I cried out, "Oh fuck, mom, I'm gonna cum!"

She let me fuck her every day for the next four days until she told me I was becoming a very good lover. She also taught me how to eat her pussy and she gave me several blow jobs, just to show me how great they could be.

One afternoon as we were fucking, she said, "Rocco, put your finger in my ass." I thought that was a little strange, but I did it. Soon, my mom said, "Oh, yes Rocco. That feels really good." Then she explained, "Some girls enjoy having something in their ass. If you're fucking her and she seems like she is really enjoying herself, slip a finger in her ass. She may tell you she doesn't like it, but most women will probably like it. Keep fucking her hard while also fucking her ass with your finger. When she has an orgasm, ask her if she has ever had anal. Either she will say she has, or she will say she has never tried it. Ask her if she would like to try it. The trick to having anal sex is to make sure their ass is really lubed. You can do that by using a tube of lube, or you can get your dick very wet with pussy juice and then get some on your fingers and rub it in their ass. For the first time, you want to push your dick in slowly to let her get used to it. Anal sex can be very enjoyable if you know what you're doing. Now, do what I told you. Get your dick very wet with my pussy juice and then rub a big handful in my ass. Then I want you to rub your dick on my asshole and then slowly push it in. Once it's in, start fucking me slowly at first, and I will tell you when to go deeper, faster, and harder."

We had anal sex until we both climaxed. I had never done it before, but I enjoyed it. My mom said she was very experienced with anal. She also rode me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, and she taught me doggy style. She also taught me how to 69. I was so glad my mom was such a good teacher.

On Saturday morning, we were sitting at the kitchen table having a cup of coffee when my dad asked, "Well Rocco, do you think you've learned everything you need to know to please a woman?"

"Yeah, dad, I think I have. At least I hope so. I've watched a little porn on my laptop, but I never really knew there were so many ways to have sex."

Dad chuckled and then said, "Well, I'm glad you've learned what you need to know about sex, but now I need to let you in on another important secret. I'm going to teach you how to seduce women. There's an old saying that variety is the spice of life. What that means is, you should try to fuck as many women as you can."

"Dad, I recall you saying that there was no way a Carlotti man wouldn't know how to seduce women. I remember thinking that sounded like you might still be seducing women even though you're married. Was I wrong? I mean, mom was sitting there with us, and she didn't say anything."

He said, "Son, let me explain something to you. You have a proud Italian heritage. The Carlotti family can be traced back to the Roman Empire. Italian men have a long history of seeing a woman they would like to fuck, and then setting out to seduce them, even if they are already married. Your Uncle Tomas even fucked a bridesmaid on his wedding day. This is accepted practice in Italy and it's why Italian men are known as the best lovers. But let me explain this to you. Most of us don't have affairs. In other words, I have no desire to have a girlfriend who I sneak out to see two or three times a week. What Italian men, me included, are known for is seeing a beautiful sexy woman who looks like they would be a good fuck, and then seducing them into having sex with them. Most of the time, after they have had sex, they are no longer that interested in them and will probably never see them again. On a rare occasion, the sex was so good that they may have sex with them again on occasion. For instance, I thought my office assistant, Angie, was hot, so I set out to seduce her. It turns out, she is almost insatiable. We spent the night in a hotel, and she almost fucked me to death. And I can't tell you how many times she sucked my dick. She is an example of a woman that is so good in bed that I take her to a hotel maybe once a month, and I have even had her suck my dick under my desk at the office on occasion."

"And mom knows about this? She's ok with it?"

"Yes, your mother knows that I have had sex with other women, but she knows I love her and would never leave her for another woman. Now, if you have time, I would like to explain how to seduce a woman."

Dad talked to me for over two hours about the fine art of seduction. He first told me how important it is to dress well. He told me he would take me shopping to help me pick out a new wardrobe. He said I was old enough to stop looking like a high school kid. He said I should ditch my jeans, T-shirts, and sneakers, and start wearing slacks, dress shirts, and fine Italian leather shoes. He also said he would take me to his hair stylist for a makeover. He explained that half the work of seduction would be taken care of if I looked good and telegraphed to the woman that I was a man who took pride in my appearance. Then he told me that if I saw a woman who I thought was attractive, sexy, and would probably be a good fuck, I should look her in the eyes and give her a big smile. "The key to seduction is to make her feel like she is the only woman in the world. Tell her she is the most beautiful, desirable woman you have ever met. Ask her if you can take her to dinner, then make it the most romantic dinner she's ever experienced. By the time she's had her second glass of wine, she will be begging you to take her to the hotel. When you get her in bed, don't just fuck her, make love to her. Make her cum so many times she will feel dehydrated when you take her home. The next day, send her flowers with a note telling her how much you enjoyed being with her. If she was a really good fuck and you would like to fuck her again, contact her and ask her to dinner again. If it's been a while, apologize for taking so long to ask her out again. Just tell her you have been really busy with work, but you can't stop thinking about her. Believe me, she will jump at the chance to get you in the sack again."

Wow! What an education I was getting. They should teach this shit in school.

I took the captain of the cheerleader team to the Senior prom, and afterward, I took her to the hotel room I had already booked. Her name was Cindy, and as you can imagine, she was built like a brick shithouse and sexy as hell. As soon as we were in the room, she turned her back to me and said, "Get my clothes off, then get yours off. I can't wait to get that big cock of yours in my pussy!" She had never seen my cock, but like I said before, once you fuck one cheerleader, every one of them will know about it. And by that time, I had fucked most of them. I unzipped her prom dress and let it fall to the floor, then I unsnapped her bra and let it fall on top of her dress. I quickly got undressed and then I led her to the bed and helped her lie down. I moved up next to her and gave her a passionate kiss, just the way my mom had taught me. I then took one of her perky tits in my mouth and began sucking while rubbing my thumb over the other one. I smiled at her, and she smiled sweetly back. I moved down between her legs and removed her thong. When I placed my mouth over her sweet pussy, her legs clenched around my head and her ass lifted off the bed as my tongue licked her pussy for the first time. She grabbed my head and pulled it tight into her wet pussy as her legs began shaking. She groaned, "Oh fuck Rocco. I think I'm gonna cum." I continued licking and kissing her sopping wet pussy as she began to pant, breathing hard like she had just run a mile, lifting her ass and thrusting her pussy against my face. She screamed, "Oh fuck, Rocco!" as she experienced a massive orgasm. I kept my face buried between her legs as her whole body began shaking. I kept my tongue darting in and out of her pussy until she pushed my head away. "Fuck, Rocco! Stop! I can't take anymore!" Then she said, "I think I've fucked the whole football team, and not a one of those selfish bastards even tried to eat my pussy. I've never cum so hard in my life, and you haven't even fucked me yet!"

12