The Making of an Office Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I reached the office, there was no one there. But on my table there was a box with a note that said, "Take off your clothes and put this on."

Taking off my coat, I draped it on my chair's back and opened the box. Inside the box were two things, the first appeared to be a dildo of sorts with a long fluffy tail attached to it and a hook on one side. On the head of the dildo was a small post it that simply said, "asshole".

The other thing was a long convoluted leather belt with what appeared to be another dildo at the end. On one side of the belt, a post it said, "hook", and another post on the dildo end said, "cunt". In the middle, there were two cup like things with a post it that simply said, "tits".

At first I didn't understand what all the cryptic words meant, then realisation dawned.

By this time, the first of the men had started arriving and I was standing there and looking at that belt and fluffy tail when the first arrival slapped my ass hard.

"Why aren't you in the corridor? Come out," he said.

Picking the box up, I walked out of the cubicle and kept the box on the floor and stood there awaiting the next arrival.

The next to arrive was my boss and he saw me and the box by the side of my feet.

"Why haven't those been put to use yet?"

"Uh, I was about to when J asked me to come out and stand here."

"Never mind. Put them on now."

I bent down and first picked up the plug with the tail and tried inserting it in my asshole, but it wouldn't go in. I looked at my boss and he told me to lick and put some spit on it before pushing it in my asshole.

Gingerly, I put it in my mouth and began licking and sucking on it like it was an ice lolly. It was a good two and a half inches wide at its thickest. A few minutes later, when I was satisfied that there was enough spit on it, I tried inserting it in again.

"Squat and insert it," my boss said.

Like a good little slave, I squatted and reaching behind me, I tried shoving the plug in.

"Relax your asshole and push it in," he said again.

I tried again and a few minutes later, my sphincter relaxed and I managed to shove the plug in. I stayed like that feeling the sensation of the plug in my asshole. This was the first time something had gone into my asshole.

"Stand up now," my boss said seeing that the plug was in.

As I stood up, I felt the attached fluffy tail rise with my ass. It was so long that if I wanted, I could have wrapped it around myself like a dress. Standing there, I turned around to show my boss the tail.

"Very nice, now the next thing."

I picked up the leather belt and reaching behind me tried to hook it in the plug but couldn't. That made me realise that I should have done it first. Turning to my boss, I asked him if he'd put the belt in the hook. He obliged and once it was done, he picked up the rest of the belt and threw it over my shoulders, passing my head through two straps and letting it hang in front of me.

"Insert it into your cunt first and press the button," he said.

Looking at the dildo kind of attachment, I wondered what the button did. I guess, I'd find out soon enough.

I inserted the dildo, it was about 6" long and about an inch and a half wide. Once I managed to get it into my pussy, I pressed the button and suddenly felt it come alive. It was almost as if it was growing inside me. With the inflated dildo nestled firmly in my pussy, I looked at myself and found that the two cup like things were next to my tits only about an inch and a half higher than their bottom. I tried pushing them down under my tits and felt the belt tug on my tail plug.

"Careful the tail doesn't come out," my boss said, grinning.

I raised my tits one by one and placed them on the cups. This lifted and presented my tits to anyone who was standing in front of me and made it appear like an invitation to come suck on my nipples.

By this time, most of the office men had arrived and were looking at me putting on that ridiculous dress, if it could be called a dress.

"Now, walk about a little and show us how your tits jiggle in that and make sure you swing your ass as much a you can. I want to see that tail sway," my boss said.

I did as I was told and walked up and down the corridor a few times putting on quite a show for the men assembled there. I could see the effect that I was having on the men. Most of them had erections in their pants.

"Have you had breakfast?" my boss asked me.

"No," I replied.

"Alright men. Take out your dicks. Lisa's breakfast and lunch is going to be your cum. She's going to suck all of you and help you with your erections. If you can't hold it, then cum all over her face or her tits, but make sure she licks it all up," he told the men.

"Now, be a good little minx and suck on each one of them. Only suck, no fucking allowed," he told me.

As I looked on, I saw nearly 30 dicks poking out of trousers.

"Now, get down on all fours, crawl to the first guy and begin," he said as he walked away.

It took me nearly an hour and a half to get done with all the men. Some of them couldn't hold it in for me to reach and suck their cocks so they walked up to me and shagged all over my face and upraised tits and then made me lick it all up with my tongue and fingers.

Once they were all done, I went to the washroom and cleaned up what was left and then returned to my seat. As soon as I sat down, I could feel the dildo in my pussy come alive. It had started vibrating. At first it was bearable and then it became so intense that I leaned back and put my hand on my pussy and let the sensation overcome me. A few minutes later, I orgasmed loudly. I guess I was loud enough for all the men to hear who started laughing hard.

As the orgasm subsided, I saw my boss standing over me, holding a small remote of sorts.

"Every time you do something right, I'll give you an orgasm with this. You sucked each man off properly, so you get an orgasm."

Between then and lunch, I sat there looking at my situation. Here I was a corporate manager, reduced to a naked body of flesh and bones meant only for the pleasure of men. And deep down inside, I was beginning to accept and enjoy what I was becoming.

At lunch time, the men trooped into the cafeteria. It was time for me to have my lunch as well.

As I got up to go to the cafeteria, my boss walked up to me and slapped me on the ass.

"On your knees, minx. You go to the cafeteria on your knees and stay like that while you are having your lunch," he said.

"Okay," I said looking him in the eyes and then got down on all fours and began crawling.

"Make sure you are low enough for your nipples to rub on the floor," he said.

I did as he said and crawled like that to the cafeteria. It helped that I have a pair of size 34DDD tits.

My boss walked beside me to the cafeteria.

As soon as we entered and I spotted the first of the guys sitting at a table, I turned to my boss and looked at him.

"Alright boys, Lisa's here for lunch." At this, all of them pulled out their cocks and spread their legs.

I crawled over to the first of the guys and began sucking on his semi hard cock. One by one, I sucked all 30 odd men and swallowed their cum. But by now, I was beginning to get real horny and didn't care what my boss wanted. All I wanted was to get fucked or have an orgasm somehow.

When the last of the men had cum inside my mouth, I turned to my boss and crawled up to him.

"Did I do good?"

"Yes, you did, you little minx."

"Can I ask for something?"

"Sure."

Getting up, I pulled the dildo out of my pussy and lay down on a table and spread my legs.

"Fuck me, boss, fuck me and cum inside me," I moaned spreading my pussy lips with my fingers.

The men started cheering and my boss, grinning, he pulled out his cock and walked over to me and plunged his manhood deep into my cunt in one go. It was long and hard and reached deep inside me touching places I had never been touched in and making me cum long and hard.

I bucked as I orgasmed time and again even as he jackhammered his cock in and out of my pussy. I closed my eyes and imagined his cock pushing into my pussy mercilessly and that drove me to another orgasm.

A few minutes later, my boss grunted and shoved his cock in one last time and let loose his seed deep in my pussy. A few minutes later, when he had shot his load in my pussy, he pulled out. His cock was still semi hard. Getting up off the table, I kneeled in front of him and taking his semi-hard cock in my hands, I began licking and sucking it clean. When I was satisfied, it was clean enough, I let it go.

My boss looked at me and smiled and said, "That will be all for today, Lisa. Now insert the dildo in your pussy and go home. Today, you've sucked all the men, tomorrow, you will fuck all the men. Half at breakfast, the other half at lunch. Tomorrow they will fuck your pussy. Day after tomorrow, they will fuck your asshole. The day after that they will fuck all your holes and even double penetrate you."

I just nodded like a good slave and inserted the dildo in my pussy. As soon as it was in, I pressed the button and it inflated again and filled up my pussy.

It was later that day that I got to know that some of the men had whipped out their cellphones and had recorded me being fucked. One of the men sent the video to me by mail and cced the rest of the staff as well with the subject line, "star performer".

I went home wearing my tail plug and dildo under the coat wondering what was going to happen over the next few days.

I had become a piece of meat, nothing more.

Secretly, I was beginning to enjoy it and was looking forward to the fucking I was going to get.

Thinking about all the cocks in office that were going to fuck me, I found myself fingering my pussy and masturbating. What I wanted was a real cock instead of my fingers or a dildo.

"Boss, can you send some of the men to my home right now? I am horny and want to be fucked. I don't care how or how many. I just want to be fucked." I texted my boss.

About half an hour later, one of the office boys turned up at my door.

I was absolutely naked except the tail plug which was still in my asshole. I had taken it out in between for a few minutes and had lubricated it again and inserted it.

"Come with me. You aren't allowed to wear clothes," he said.

I picked up my cellphone and put on my heels and with just the tail plug, I walked out of the door and locked it behind me.

Getting into his car, I asked him where we were going.

"To the boss's home," he said.

About half an hour later, we reached my boss's home.

"Crawl," said the boy.

I got down on all fours and crawled all the way to my boss's door and waited for the door to open.

My boss opened the door and looking down at me, said, "If you want to pee, might as well do it now in the lawn than ask to be let go to the washroom."

Looking at him, I said, "okay" and still crawling, I went to the lawn a few feet away and with my hands still on the ground, I spread my legs and squatted and tinkled.

That done, I crawled back to the door and went in. All this while, my boss and the office boy were looking at me.

Inside, the entire office was there.

As I went up to them, my boss slapped my ass and told me to stand up.

"Gentlemen, Lisa is going to provide you with all the pleasure you want. She's got a pussy, an asshole, and a mouth and these wonderful tits. Use her as you want but without injuring her. There should only be pleasure. If she says stop, you stop. Anyone not complying will be asked to leave."

"Lisa, tonight you will not sleep, you will only fuck. Your pussy, your asshole, your mouth, everything is up for fucking today. And from tomorrow onwards, you will never wear a single shred of clothing in office. If any man wants you to fuck him at any time, you will be available readily. From here on, you are the office toy. Every part of your body is for use from now on. And you will address each one of us as 'master'."

"Yes, master," I replied.

With that, I was picked up by the men, taken outside to the rear lawn where a double bed mattress had been put and I was laid there. One of the men took my tail plug out and then began the night long fuck session. I was turned this way and that and contorted into all kinds of positions with all my holes being made available for fucking. At one point, an attempt was made by two men to enter my pussy but they couldn't. Suffice to say the men fucked and came on and inside me at least twice with some, who had more stamina coming thrice.

By the time morning arrived, I had lost all stamina and couldn't get up. My legs refused to hold my weight. I was leaking cum from all my holes and had cum in my hair, my armpits, my navel, my ears.

It's afternoon now and I am sitting here finishing writing this. I have already got a call from my boss asking me to come to office. He's sending a car and as a reward for fetching me, I am required to let the driver fuck my asshole.

I wonder what else he's got planned for me.

12