The Making of an Office Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
Vicki invites Stacy and Stan to Saturday's session.
7.9k words
4.51
11.1k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING

This novel covers a wide range of explicit sexual practices, so if you are offended in any way by stories with strong sexual content that you may consider abhorrent were it practiced in real life, please cease reading now and delete the file. If you are under 18, you have no right to read any further and MUST delete NOW!

LEGAL STUFF

This story is Copyright by the author who retains all rights whatsoever over publication in any form. It must not be published on any pay-site or used in any publication for profit without the author's written approval. The file may be reposted to Newsgroups but must not be changed in any way, must be posted in its entirety and must contain this note "FROM THE AUTHOR" in full.

GENERAL

All names are fictitious and do not intentionally relate to any person, either living or dead. All comments and constructive suggestions may be directed to the address in my profile.

This work is a continuation of a story called The Making Of An Office Slut by Mr Creator. It was written on 2006, but the story was never finished. The original story just left you hanging, wanting for more. Many readers expressed their desire for a follow-up. This is my attempt to finish the story. I emailed the original author and received no reply after 6 weeks. Please read Mr Creator's Part 1 before you read this continuation (https://www.literotica.com/s/the-making-of-an-office-slut).

----------------------------------------------

WEEK 1: SATURDAY MORNING

The alarm woke Vicki up at 6:30 am. She turned it off and turned over in bed. She was still groggy as she got that last bit of half-sleep before waking up. She had been dreaming about Kathy. She was trying to remember what it was about. Vicki had envisioned a long line of naked guys stroking their cocks, and Kathy was kneeling down naked in front of them. Kathy was sucking their cocks one by one and stroking the next one as she went down the line on her knees. Every man would cum in her mouth and on her face and then she would move to the next. Her face was a gooey cum mess. Oh, what a great sex dream! Maybe it was a foreshadow of what was to come.

Vicki relieved herself and took a shower. She played with her clit, thinking about the dream as she washed. Oh, the things she was going to do to Kathy! What a cunt she was. She was getting everything that she deserved. After treating everyone so badly, that bitch needed to be left broken and battered. Vicki's fingers moved quickly over her swollen lips and clit and she finally came as she pictured Kathy's cum-soaked face receiving another squirt of cum from a huge cock. Vicki finished washing and shut off the water. She grabbed a towel and began drying off.

Today was going to be a great lesson for Kathy. She had talked to Stan the janitor and to Stacy, who was a new associate at the firm. Kathy often belittled Stan, and he was more than willing to make her pay for it. Stan had keys to the basement area, and he was setting up some things for Kathy. Stacy was very pissed off at Kathy because she had treated her poorly, often yelling at her for no reason, with the real reason being that Kathy was ill-prepared for a meeting. When Vicki talked to Kathy and asked her for help in humiliating Kathy, Stacy let Vicki know that she was into BDSM and that she had dominatrix experience. Vicki could hardly wait for what Stan and Stacy were going to dish out.

Vicki went to her dresser and picked out a thong, a bra and then went to her closet. She picked out a pencil skirt and some sandals and finished dressing quickly. She then went into the bathroom to finish putting on her makeup and arranging her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror and admired herself. She smiled back at her reflection and was getting giddy thinking about what was in store for bitch Kathy.

Vicki pulled her hair into place for the final time and went to the kitchen to grab a muffin and some bottled water. She grabbed her bag of goodies and headed towards the door. She looked at her watch. It was 7:15. Vicki got into her car and drove to work. She slid her badge into the card reader at the gate.

She parked in the garage, took the first elevator up to the main floor, and walked past the main desk. "Hi Dwight!," she called out to the guard, "Hope you're doing well!"

"Oh, I am, indeed!" Dwight smiled. "I had a wonderful evening yesterday," he gushed.

"Oh, I bet you did," Vicki said as she winked at him.

Vicki then got into the elevator and went up to her floor. She walked to her desk, sat down, and fired up the surveillance software so she could see the others as they came in. She focused on the garage cameras. A truck pulled in about 5 minutes later. Stan the janitor got out of the truck and walked to the elevator. He was a plain-looking guy, not handsome but not ugly. He was wearing jeans and a work shirt. He went one floor up to Level B1 and went to his work shop. Vicki pulled up the work shop area on the software. She could see Stan go to work at his big work table using a drill to attach some hardware to a sheet of plywood. This was going to be interesting! Vicki was getting that rush of adrenaline where she couldn't wait for today's plan to unfold.

She saw some movement on the garage camera. A convertible was coming into view as it parked at Level B2. It was Stacy. She got out of the car and pulled a handled case out of the back seat. Stacy was wearing a long, beige rain coat that was tied at the waist. She wore 5 inch heels that clicked as she walked. Her long, brunette hair fell past her shoulders. She cut a stunning figure! Vicki let out a low whistle. Stacy was a beautiful young lady. Stacy continued to the elevators and got off at Level B1 just like Stan. She hurried to the work area, laid her case on a work bench, and conversed with Stan. They both began to laugh. Vicki turned the volume on for the work shop area.

"So I see you have been working on a way to restrain Kathy," Stacy said. "You screwed some of these eye bolts into the wood. What are you going to use to tie her to them?"

"Well," Stan began, "I made these leather straps with a buckle to hold her wrists and ankles in place." Stan held up the straps so Stacy could inspect them.

"Nice work Stan!" Stacy admired. "What you have in place here is simple, but effective. I think this will work well for what I have in mind. Stacy smiled wickedly.

"I also rigged up this to hang her upright," Stan said, as he motioned to a set of pulleys hanging from some beams above.

Stacy untied the belt on her raincoat and laid it on one of the work benches. She was dressed in an all-leather suit with stylish black boots. Stacy had a great body, and the suit accentuated her stunning features.

"I can't wait to see what you have in store for Kathy," Stan said. "That arrogant bitch would hardly notice me and when she did, it was like she owned me or I was her servant. I want my turn with her too, Stacy. "

"Well, Vicki is the ring leader." Stacy explained. "She asked me to dominate Kathy, but I am sure you will get to use and abuse that whore."

"I heard that Vicki told Kathy to arrive naked." Stan said. "I will believe it when I see it. Who would walk naked into work? How degrading!"

"Kathy should be here soon," Stacy said. "We should get all of this fully set up before she gets here."

--------------------------------------------

Kathy could not believe she was doing this. Luckily, she had a one-car garage that came with her swanky apartment. She was standing in her garage stark naked, although she wore a favorite pair of her high heels. It felt odd to be naked and wearing shoes. But she was going into public places and walking barefoot would be odd at work. The whole arrangement was odd. But, she was turned on, of course, with the danger involved.

Kathy got into her sedan, opened the garage door, and started the car. She looked for neighbors who could see her. She didn't see anyone except for an older lady several apartments down. The lady was walking her dog. Kathy pulled out onto the roadway and made her way towards the main road. The woman waved at her as Kathy drove by. She was smiling and then a perplexed look crossed her face as she realized Kathy was topless. Kathy's face turned several shades of red, even though she didn't know the woman from Adam.

Kathy drove the familiar path to work. She would have loved to stop at Starbucks to get her favorite latté, but that was out of the question. The thought turned her on, but she could not believe she was thinking about exhibitionism. That damn Vicki. She was turning her into a slut and there was seemingly nothing she could do about it. Why had she signed those documents like a dumbass? There had to be a way out of this. Would she think of a way?

A few fellow drivers did a double-take as they passed her. She came to a stop at a stop light near a Denny's about a half mile from work. This young kid was walking across the road and saw her bare tits. He immediately started smiling and gave her the thumbs up signal. Then he whipped his cellphone out and snapped a quick photo. He laughed even harder. "Oh my God," Kathy thought, "now I am going to be naked on the internet!" It did give her a shot of self-esteem, though. At least he liked what he saw.

Kathy pulled into the company garage slowly, not sure of what would happen. "There should not be too many people here on a Saturday," she thought. Kathy was trembling as she opened the door and stepped out. She looked around. There were only a few cars on Level B2 and she didn't see anyone. Kathy walked to the elevator. Oh, how she wished she didn't have to go past the main desk. There was almost always someone there. She stepped into the elevator and soon the door opened to the main floor. Kathy peered out of the door first and looked toward the main desk. It was empty! She stepped out into the main hallway and crossed over to the main elevators. She punched the UP arrow and waited.

A booming voice rang out, "Kathy, are you forgetting something again?"

Kathy jumped and turned around, her tits swinging and bouncing. "Oh fuck, Dwight, you scared me!" she cried.

"What's your excuse this time?" Dwight said. "Did your cat piss on all your clothes?" Dwight laughed.

"No," Kathy answered, thinking quickly, "I'm just a closet nudist... well... and sex addict too. I have to suck your cock again."

"This is too good to be true," Dwight said. "I get to have my cock sucked every time I see you? It isn't every day that you have a beautiful, sexy, naked female stranger suck your cock."

"Well," Kathy said, "you might just have to get used to it. Sir, can I suck your cock?"

"Yes, you may suck my cock," Dwight answered, and thinking quickly, he said, "but I will have to fuck your pussy as well."

"I can't let you fuck me, Dwight," Kathy said. "I just can't."

"Well, then, I guess you're not going to suck my cock then." Dwight replied.

Kathy knew Vicki was watching and that she would catch hell for not sucking Dwight off. "Ok, you win, Dwight," Kathy said, "But you have to finish off in my mouth. I have to swallow your cum."

"You drive a hard bargain, slut," Dwight laughed.

Kathy got on her knees in front of the elevators, unzipped Dwight's pants, and fished his cock out. She pumped his cock several times to get it hard and then put it in her mouth. She grabbed the base of his cock with her right hand and kept pumping it.

"I can't believe this is happening," Dwight said. He grabbed Kathy by the hair and held onto her head as she bobbed and sucked on his manhood. "Oh, fuck!" Dwight yelled. He looked down at the sight of Kathy naked and kneeling in front of him was incredibly sensual. Her tits shook as her head moved. "Ok, that's enough," Dwight told her. "Bend over and touch your toes."

Kathy got up off her knees, stood, and did what Dwight instructed. Dwight grabbed her hips and put his cock into her now dripping pussy. "Oh my God, you slut, your pussy..." Dwight said. Dwight started fucking her, slowly at first and then picked up the pace. He looked down and saw her puckered asshole and that started to send him over the edge. He kept the stroke up as Kathy kept her hands on her ankles. "I'm cumming!" Dwight shouted as he spun Kathy around and put his hands on her shoulders for her to kneel. He quickly started stroking his cock in Kathy's face. Kathy opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue in anticipation. The first rope of cum shot out into Kathy's mouth, and then she closed her mouth over his cock as he still pumped. She tasted the mix of her own juices and his semen as he shot more of his load down her throat. "Aggghhh!" Dwight yelled as he shot the last drop of cum. Kathy, like she had been instructed, saved all the cum in her mouth and opened it to show Dwight. "Oh, what a good slut you are, Kathy!" Dwight said. Kathy somehow wanted to hear this. She was a good slut, a good slave. After showing him his cum in her mouth, Kathy swallowed his entire load. She had hated swallowing before, but now she thought that the taste was not bad.

"Thank you sir, for cumming in my mouth." Kathy said as she stood to her feet.

"No, thank you. A man could get used to this." Dwight replied. "Have a great day. Hope you get your work done." Dwight put his cock back in his pants and zipped up. He turned to go to the main desk.

Kathy pressed the UP arrow again because the elevator had long since come and go. She pressed the button for her floor, rode the elevator up and went to the work area.

Vicki was waiting for Kathy at her desk.  Kathy stopped at her desk, waiting for her to say something. Vicki purposefully did not say anything. She turned to her computer and just let Kathy stand there. Minutes went by. Kathy started rocking back and forth on her feet. "Stop it, cunt!" Vicki said forcefully. "A good slave stands still."

Kathy's face noticeably fell as she realized this was going to take time. Kathy kept standing as Vicki was content to look at things on her computer. Vicki sat up a bit and rearranged her skirt. She spread her legs and moved her thong panties to one said and began masturbating. "I am watching your fuck session with Dwight." Vicki said. "This is so hot watching you being degraded, you slut." Vicki got a rhythm going as she slid two fingers on her clit.

Kathy watched Vicki as she masturbated. She looked at Vicki's swollen clit and started getting turned on. Her pussy was already wet and the sex with Dwight was more like foreplay since she didn't cum. Kathy wanted to touch her own clit so badly, but she knew she would get punished. The sexual tension was driving her mad, but she continued to stand, trembling a bit.

Vicki began to buck in her chair as she started her climax. "Oh my fucking God, he's fucking you. Fuuuuccckkk!" She yelled. "Fuuuuccckkk!" Vicki's orgasm seemed to last for a minute and finally she was breathing heavy and she slumped in her chair. "Oh fuck," she said as she pulled her thong back in place and smoothed her skirt. "What are you looking at, bitch?" Vicki asked.

"Nothing, I'm just standing." Kathy said.

"Oh no!" Vicki exclaimed. "What did you say? What was that?"

"I mean, Nothing ma'am, I'm really not looking." Kathy replied, looking away.

"Too late, cunt." Vicki told her. "You know how to address your Mistress. Your punishment will begin now." Vicki stood up and went to her toy bag. She picked out a blindfold and put it over Kathy's eyes. She reached into the bag again and took out some handcuffs. "Put your hands behind your head, slut!" Vicki barked.

"Yes ma'am," Kathy answered. She quickly put her hands behind her back. Vicki secured the handcuffs to both of her wrists. Vicki grabbed both her hands and started leading Kathy to the elevators. Kathy stumbled a bit as she walked at first, a bit dazed by not being able to see. "You better not fall, bitch, or you'll get something else you don't want," Vicki warned.

They got on the elevator and Vicki punched B1 and they rode in silence. When the doors opened, Vicki pushed Kathy out into the hall. She led Kathy to the work shop where Stan and Stacy were waiting. Vicki removed Kathy's handcuffs.

Once Kathy was in the room, Stan and Stacy looked over at Kathy and admired her naked body. Kathy had stunning tits and a tan. They both could see that Kathy, although a class A bitch, was very beautiful. Her pussy was clean shaven and her clit poked out from her labia. Stacy could tell Kathy was turned because her pussy lips were pushed out a bit and they were moist.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Vicki said, "I have to inspect this slave's pussy and asshole for hairs. I told her to be totally clean-shaven every day. Bend over slave!"

Kathy turned and bent over, showing her butt to Vicki.

"Now, spread those cheeks so I can inspect." Vicki instructed.

Kathy did as she was told and spread her ass checks with her hands. Vicki leaned in close and looked for hairs. She didn't see any stray hairs. Kathy had done a good job with the shaving. She could, however, tell that Kathy was aroused by the scent coming from her pussy.

"Kathy, my associates will now punish you for what you did... or rather, didn't do in my office. One is female and one is male. They are well-acquainted with how you treat people that you work with."

"That's right, Kathy," Stacy spoke up. Mistress Vicki has asked me to give you correction. My name is Mistress Stacy. You must address me as Your Highness, Mistress or Ma'am. I prefer Your Highness. Take off your shoes, slut!"

"Yes, Your Highness." Kathy responded. She removed her high heels and stood in front of Stacy, barefoot.

"Now climb up here on the table in front of you," Stacy directed. Kathy immediately said, "Yes, Your Highness." She tentatively placed her right knee on top of the table and push herself up until she was kneeling on the table. Stan grabbed her from one side and Stacy grabbed her from the other and they pulled her into place. They both grabbed one of the leather straps, put her hands through the loop, and buckled her wrists into the strap. They both tied the straps to the eye bolts. They did the same for her feet and ankles. Kathy was strapped into the rudimentary apparatus so that she was she was on all fours with her ass sticking up in the air.

"Your punishment will now begin!" Stacy informed. She went over to her case that she brought in previously and she selected a flogger from her collection. Stacy swung the flogger down onto her palms to let Kathy hear it. She did that several times and then went over to where Kathy's face was and struck her on her tits and nipples. Kathy winced, although the pain couldn't have been that great - at least not yet. Stacy rubbed Kathy's face with her left hand and struck her breasts with the flogger on her right. "That's right, slave," she cooed, "this is what you deserve." Still stroking her face, Stacy really swung the flogger hard on her tits. She did this several times as she purred, "It's alright, it's alright." She put her fingers on Kathy's mouth and stuck her index finger into her mouth. Then she stuck two fingers in. "Suck on my fingers, whore, like they were a cock." Stacy said. Kathy started sucking on her fingers. Stacy walloped her on her tits. Kathy let out a muffled scream. "When I tell you something, cunt, I want you to say what?"

"Yeth, yoww ha neth." Kathy said, although Stacy's fingers were still in her mouth. Kathy kept sucking.

"That's a good cunt," Stacy replied. Every now and again, she would swat Kathy's red tits with the flogger. Stacy took her fingers out of Kathy's mouth and went to the opposite end of the table. "Why, what do we have here?" Stacy said. "Someone is turned on when I beat her and humiliate her." Wetness was running out of Kathy's dripping pussy. Stacy stuck her two same fingers into Kathy's shopping pussy and began to finger fuck her. "Like that, bitch?" Stacy said. "Does this turn you on?" Stacy stopped finger fucking her and went to where Kathy's head was. She stuck her fingers into Kathy's mouth. "Taste your juices, whore." She cackled. "Do you like how your pussy tastes?"