The Making of Aristo Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
The Making of Aristo Slave -What a tavern whore needs to do.
4.8k words
4.4
2.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 -- The Making of Aristo Slave

My face lights up as you say "YES". I have watched you intently as I have done my best to describe the cauldron of sexual demand and expectation that the tavern is. Your face is alight soaking up the blatant sexual decadence of no limits that is my world of fucking and taking. Despite my endeavours to paint the blackest picture to prepare you for the utter debauchery I want you to be part of, you are eager; no completely immersed into the slutty world of sexual exploration.

But my smile and relief are not just you saying yes, it is for the enthusiasm and desire you express to be part of an alien, wicked world that you have been 'lucky' to not be part of... until now. A desire to immerse yourself to being a class whore in a dungeon of blatant sexual excess; a slave to pleasure, because everyone will pay to have you. You will be their dreams come true....

My smile slides into a stern stare. "This is the last time I will call you mistress when you are in my world". I'm taking a risk after all this is your family house and I work for you!

"When you come to the tavern, down here in the scullery, my quarters, the stables, any 'downstairs' world, you will be what I want you to be. No questions"

I continue "Just as I will be what you want me to be in your quarters and anywhere in the upper house".

"You have come here to the scullery to meet me as I requested. I have told you what you will be. You have said yes so now I will make you what you are. Now stand up!" You quickly get to your feet clearly startled by my abrupt change in tone. You stare at me wide eyed and yes excitedly wondering what is going to happen next.

I step back and slowly look you up and down. This is the first time I have paid attention to what you are wearing. As expected, your clothes are of the highest quality from the finest couture houses in Europe; clothes never expected to be seen in the tavern.

You are wearing an elegant silk pale lemon overskirt, subtlety embossed with delicate patterns. The skirt is fastened at the waist, and is open at the front exposing a refined white cotton underskirt.

The figure-hugging corset style bodice shares the same pale lemon colour and pattern as the overskirt. The bodice is criss-crossed and bound by a silk lace ribbon, loose enough to show the white cotton blouse underneath. White half-length sleeves finish the simple but elegant ensemble.

In every respect your luxury dress is not suitable to transform you into a lowly 'poor' tavern wench, yet in my mischievous perhaps perverse thoughts, it suits my needs perfectly! Rather than have you blend into the tavern wearing the typically cheap drab clothes of greys, browns and blacks the whores typically wear, you are going to stand out as a beacon of sexual desire, lust and fantasy.

I smile at you wickedly. "Time to make you the hottest whore, and the most desired fuck in the tavern".

I move towards you, our eyes lock onto each other's; yours questioning what 'hottest' and 'most desired' actually translates into, and mine betraying the excitement I feel in finally getting my hands on you to turn you from Aristo elegance and sophistication, into a street slut selling sex and pleasure.

Without breaking our stare, I undo the bow of the silk ribbon, and roughly tug the two pieces of the bodice apart, revealing more of the white blouse that hugs your bust. I should say heaving bust, the excitement of the unknown clearly affecting you.

I place my hands on your shoulders and take the bodice straps and roughly push them down off your shoulders and onto your arms, exposing the top part of your body down to your boobs. I step back and look at the adjustments I have made so far. Frankly even if you turned up in the tavern like this you would be getting a fair few desiring glances, but I am far from finished with the transformation.

You watch as I walk to a sideboard, open the top drawer and pull out a pair of long scissors. Standing before you again your sparkling eyes dart between mine and the scissors, a sense of expectation and the unknown written across your face.

Carefully I pull the bodice towards me, exposing more of the blouse and slowly start to cut down through the white fabric along the line of the bodice. It would be easier to ask you to take off the bodice to remove the blouse, but there is something exciting in slowly disrobing you especially as your corset and glorious orbs come into view as I cut down one side, and then the other, finally the triangular piece of material comes away in my hand and I step back again to admire my handiwork and your boobs.

"Make sure you wear a corset that is laced up the front and does not cover your tit's so much. I want them to be on show as much as possible." I say and with a wicked smile. I continue." You will be the hottest tease".

I step towards you again and take your hand and say "Now for the next improvement! I need you standing on the table!" You place one foot on the long bench and with my help carefully step up onto the table and move gingerly to the edge facing the scullery door. I move back to my observing position, look you up and down before moving back to you. Taking the white underskirt, I position the scissors along the line of the silk overskirt, and using it as a guide I carefully cut up the fabric moving slowly to your waist until I reach where the skirt is bound. My heart is beating like a drum and I hear your heavy breathing as the excitement builds.

I start on the other side of the skirt and repeat the slow careful cut until at the point I reach your waist, the cut piece of fabric falls between your feet. Once again, I step back and admire the naked transformation. I had made a point of focussing totally on the job in hand, but now I can admire you in your sluttish glory. You are wearing the finest pale stockings, silk suspenders attached to the corset holding then high on your thighs.

"Just one more final touch and the tavern whore will be complete." I step forward and you watch me as I take hold of the side of your silk knickers and in one snip I cut through the material, and for the final sense of drama, I cut through the other side and let the now useless lingerie drop between your legs. "You won't being needing those now or when we go to the tavern." I state before stepping back to admire my work and you! I take a deep breathe to calm myself. You are staring at me intently. I cannot explain how incredibly hot and sexy you look. As I take in the vision of you. I cannot stop myself staring at your now fully exposed, shaven pussy. I know the reaction will be the same in the tavern as dozens of eyes will feast greedily on the ultimate sexual pleasure.

I step towards you and look up at your swollen pussy, the vibrant pink slit glistening with your juices. I look up into your eyes, your expression intense. I smile and say "Perhaps I should check to see if you are excited to be a tavern whore."

I tap the inside of you shoe, my signal for you to move your legs slightly wider, and then I gently place my hands around each ankle. You stir slightly at this first touch. I feel the tension creeping through your flesh as I slowly move both hands up your legs, still gentle but just a hint of firmness creeping in. My hands move over your knees and I spread them to take in the growing expanse of your thighs, my caress moving relentlessly up to the summit and the prize. I feel your goose-bumps as my hand crosses the threshold of stocking to naked thigh. You sigh softly as the touch of my hand on skin intensifies the sensation.

I lick my lips in anticipation as I move my thumbs to either side of your pussy and stroke each side of your slit, not quite touching your lips. You moan and drop your hands onto my shoulders to steady yourself. You close your eyes as I use my thumbs to press lightly between your lips. As I tease you, I learn forward to lick and flick the hard-exposed bud of your clit. You gasp louder as I continue my dual thumb and tongue teasing torment of your sex.

I start to caress you slit with my finger, your juices covering my fingertip. I break briefly from clit playing and with a slightly triumphant feeling I say, "I think it is very obvious you love being a tavern whore judging by how wet you are! Perhaps she needs to be properly treated like the whore she wants to become!" With that I slowly push my finger into your hot furnace. You lean on me and gasp as I bury my finger fully in you. "Uhmmm, you are so wet one finger just isn't enough!" With that I plunge another finger into you and start to fuck you deep and hard, quickly picking up the pace as I drive into you. The noise of my hand smacking into your pussy lips rival you own increasingly vocal gasps and groans as the full-on pussy attack is pushing you to your climax. I can vaguely hear you as you urge me not to stop. I plough even harder and quicker into you driving you to the point of no return and feel the weight of you on my shoulders as your legs tremble and buckle slightly as your climax tears through you. I quicken my finger fuck yet again to blast the waves of your orgasm from the epicentre of your throbbing pussy. I finally ease up the speed and depth of penetration as your orgasm slowly descends from its peak. Soon your pussy is abandoned to its flowing juices and I help you down from the table and to the welcoming slate floor.

I look at you, your face flushed from the intense orgasm you have just experienced. I smile and pour us a glass of wine each. We can spend some time to recover before we continue with your tavern whore education...

"Go to the door and then walk slowly towards me" I tell you. As you walk away, I sit down on the bench and sip my wine. You reach the door, turn and wait. I explain the layout of the tavern and that there are several tables between my normal seat and the door you will enter through. I tell you not to make a direct line to me.

"You are a whore toting for business so act like one." I say and add, "Saunter slowly so that the men can check out what you to have to offer".

You do as I say and walk slowly towards me. I have been turned on since you first opened the door, but now watching you as a tavern whore in waiting makes my cock ache from the relentless hard on. The dress with the inverted 'V' panel removed I am pleased to see never covers your stockinged legs nor you naked pussy. Even though moments before I been plunging my fingers into your hole, I desperately want you again. To take my mind off the prospect of screwing you, I give you further instructions as you slowly approach me.

"Imagine I am someone else, a stranger in the tavern who has money to spend." I say. "Give me a closer look at what my money could buy".

You move closer and without any prompting, place your hands on your hips forcing your skirt behind your arms, the smooth hairless mound of your pussy clearer for me to see "That's very good." I encourage.

You will get a lot of attention just because your pussy is so beautifully bald and truly smooth. Men will pay small coin just to briefly touch your mound. I reach forward and gently stroke your smooth skin, my fingers daring to stray closer to your lips and clit. I look up at you "Just how far you are prepared to let someone go is up to you, but be firm. More interest more money." I state firmly.

I continue, "Remember, how much money you can charge for a fuck is determined by the fact if you have already taken come in your pussy. Clean pussy, more money. Someone will demand to check long before you get to me" I warn. "So, let's see if you are clean."

We look at each other for a moment, then you lift your foot and place it on the bench between my legs, pulling your skirt back so I have a clear view and unhindered access. Without taking my eyes off you, I slide a finger into your pussy and tease your wet sex. I smile at you as I slip my finger out of you. No come...yet.

Enacting what the tavern would be like for you is turning me on even more and judging by how wet you are, your excitement levels have not dropped.

I suddenly break the silence, "Take the dress and bodice off. I will take them to a seamstress who will make good the alterations." I say as I watch lustfully as you step out of the skirt and remove the bodice to stand before me in your cream corset and pale stockings and heels. "Besides," I continue as I feast on the erotic vision before me "I don't want it to get them dirty".

"Dirty?" you ask quizzically.

"Yes, because my Aristo slave, my awakened tavern whore, you are going to pleasure me and our unseen tavern audience! The table is your stage!"

Once again, I help you onto the table though this time you are seated on the edge, and you place your heeled shoes either side me as I sit facing you, your pussy open and teasingly close to my face. I break briefly from lusting after your sex and taking each cup of your corset in my hands, firmly yank then down and watch as your huge boobs shudder free. You watch as I tentatively reach to touch the smooth globes, stroking them, pushing my fingertips in the doughy flesh. You lean back on your hands as you watch me play and gasp as I take your nipples and roll them firmly between fingers and thumbs, cork screwing them until the first wince of pain appears across your face. I stroke your boobs again.

"You know the men love women reacting to touch and enjoying it... Expect a few cocks to appear and men wanking as I play with you". I whisper as I continue to knead your soft boobs. "Now push your legs apart as far the table will let you!" I bark.

You do as I say and I sit back to admire the hot view I of your glistening slit.

"Now push your lips apart with your fingers. Let the men admire the glory hole you have." I sneer.

Again, you obey me and with one hand push your lips apart with your fingers. My cock twitches as your vibrant pink sex tunnel is exposed.

"They would love seeing how turned on you are, and they would want to do this as well." You look at questioningly and a bit apprehensively. I move my hands under your knees, and start to lift your legs, forcing you to quickly place your hands behind you. I keep your legs as far apart as you achieved. I smile briefly at you before descending between your legs to gorge on swollen lips, and silky wet clit and hot hole. Like a starving man faced with a banquet, I feast and eat you. Licking, nibbling, sucking your pussy and bud, a relentless attack on you as my tongue searches your cock canal. I hear the familiar sounds of gasps and moans as your orgasm starts to build and then I add to the growing pleasure by sliding two fingers into lush pulsing hole.

"The men would love to eat pussy but are put off. You can understand why. But your clean smooth scented pussy will make them desire you more".

You groan at the thought of leering eyes and as I dip to continue my feast. With one hand you push my face harder against your dripping hole. Soon I am covered in your juices that only encourage my passionate desire to have you, but then I suddenly stop again.

"Want to come?" I mock.

"Yes!" you gasp

"Now?" I tease.

"Yes --NOW!" you beg

"Then make yourself come!" I shout. You look at me confused and pleading for release. I reach behind you take a lighted candle and blow it out. "Make yourself come," I repeat and hand the still smoking candle to you, "and entertain me and my friends!" I demand

You quickly shuffled back onto the table. Leaning on your side facing me, you plant one shoe firmly on the table to open your legs as wide as possible and to give me a clear view of your open pussy. With the briefest hesitation and looking at me, you guide the white waxy phallus into your aching pussy and start a long deep fuck of your hole. I stand up pushing the bench back and quickly undo my trousers and let then drop. You are temporarily distracted as my hard shaft springs free inches from your face.

"The men love being entertained. The more you do, the more coin will be thrown onto the table" I say as I stroke my weapon inches from you. "Fucking yourself prolongs the need to indulge them. "I add.

"Want my cock?" I hiss. You can only nod as no words can escape the gasps of your candle loving indulgence. I pull your head towards me and you open mouth gleefully to receive my cock. I moan as your lips close over me and I feel the tease of your tongue playing with my cock head. Only moments pass as my cock is abandoned to your candle loving fuck. You drive the candle deeper and faster as your orgasm careers through you. I pinch your nipples hard that adds to your erotic craving and launches you over the edge.

"These are my fingers pinching you now, but who knows who will be feeling you, touching you as you fuck yourself." I whisper into your ear. You are lost. I smile as I enjoy watching you thrust the candle deep and fast into your sopping hole as the orgasmic explosion tears through you once again.

Your body is flushed, you gasp for breath as your orgasm slowly subsides.

"Open your mouth!" I command. Dreamily you open your mouth and let me slide my cock into your hot wet cocksucker heaven. If by instinct you start to suck me slowly but instantly get my cock twitching as your mouth and tongue play and tease. I can feel the come building inside me. I need a distraction and see the abandoned candle lewdly sticking from your pussy. I take it and fuck your hole, a different sensation to you fucking yourself mere moments earlier.

"Maybe I will let someone else fuck you with a candle while you suck me. What do you think tavern whore?" I scoff before pushing my cock deeper into your mouth and throat. You gag as my cock slides down your throat but like a true cock loving slut you suck me deeper. I could come so easily. It has been such a hot erotic journey so far, but now we entertain our invisible guests with cock and cunt fucking.

I quickly strip and climb on the table beside you. Our kiss is searching, deep and urgent. We enjoy our tongue fucking before I gently push you back and move to lie on my back.

"Want cock slut? I have money."

You look at my cock, smile and you move over me. I feel your hand around my hard shaft and I am transfixed as you guide it between your legs and slide it into your wet pussy, sliding down on to me until it is consumed by your sex. As you fuck me slowly, I take your trembling tits and squeeze them.

"The men are watching us fuck." I gasp as you slide up and down my cock.

"My hands, their hands on your tits who knows what you will enjoy as you fuck my cock" You sigh at my teasing words and start riding my cock quicker, your arse audibly smacking onto my thighs as your pussy exposes and consumes my rigid fuck sword. I feel my orgasm building again and urge you off me. "On your knees whore!" I growl.

You quickly slide off me and onto all fours, facing away from me so I have the best view of your arse and dripping pulsing pussy. My lust and need for you and your sex just grow stronger I move behind you on my knees, take hold of your hips and without any warning I thrust my shaft into you. You squeal at the sudden invasion and I grunt as I relentlessly pound you. My thighs smacking against arse, your whole-body quivers to the ruthless fuck. I can barely speak but manage to gasp." You are at the mercy of the men who can play with your tits as we fuck!"

Again, my building climax is tearing through me and I know I cannot last much longer.

"On your back now!" I shout. You slide off my cock and immediately lie on your back, your face flushed with your own developing orgasm. You stare at me wide eyed and expectantly. I place my hands behind your knees and push your legs back and out until your feet are no longer on the table. I shuffle to position my cock at the entrance of your nectar covered sex and against my raging desire for release, ease my cock into you and fuck you slowly. My body tense fighting the animal need to come, trying to prolong the pleasure of having you. But my orgasm finally consumes any semblance of control and soon I am pounding you are hard and deep. In moments I bellow as the first jets of spunk spill into your hole. You grab my arse with both hands to pull me deeper into you. I sense you trying to ride my cock, to milk me of my come and drive your own orgasm for maximum satisfaction. We are both thrashing around on the table, holding each other tight, taking everything from each other, taking us to the summit of our release and sexual gratification.

12