The Making of Aristo Slave Pt. 03b

Story Info
The passion continues - the cliamx reached.
7.8k words
5
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Tavern excitement grows...

Two men approach you, two brothers, both smile intensely at you. They look identical, their faces weatherworn and bronzed from years working the land. One brother is about ten years older than the other though, only recognised by the fact he has more gaps in his yellowing teeth than his sibling. They are slightly shorter than you and look up at you, their eyes dancing across your face that only exaggerates their twitchy nervousness.

"Excuse us miss." The older says, "We have coin." In unison both bring a hand closer to your face, the coins nestling in their palms.

"We want to finger fuck you." He continues.

"Yes, finger fuck you." The second one echoes. They nod at each other before nodding at you, each mirroring the other's actions exactly.

"We like to finger fuck." The elder one eagerly adds.

"Together," the younger one says quickly. "We like to finger fuck together." All the time nodding at each other, then you, intently looking for your approval.

"We only use one finger each miss."

"One finger each."

"Shaven cunt. We have never had a shaven cunt before." The elder declares earnestly.

"Never!" His brother adds insistently.

Both fall silent and finish with a toothy grin, their eyes firmly fixed on yours waiting. You glance at one brother, then the other. You turn to the table of your earlier erotic parade. Two men make way for you to sit on the table. Again, you look at the brothers, both patiently waiting for your answer, neither daring to move. You slowly open your legs as wide as the table permits, sliding forward until your pussy is at the table edge. Your open vulnerable sex, vibrant pink, glistening with your juices, more exposed than ever, extracts approving murmurs and admiring stares as men move closer surrounding you anticipating it is about to be used. You hold out your hand and the brothers gleefully drop the coins into your palm.

They both instantly dip their heads between your legs, so close almost touching you with their noses. Their look intense, surveying what they have just purchased, hesitating to touch you, perhaps scared you are not for real. They look at each other.

"The nicest" the older brother says.

"Nicest!" repeats the younger and then together enthusiastically "Shall we!" With a final flurry of nods, they turn to your pussy. The elder brother delicately touches your lips, sliding the tip of his coarse finger down your wet valley. I see you flinch slightly.

Perhaps you are still sensitive from your recent orgasm, or just fighting the urge to push the grimy digit from you. It is the turn of his sibling who repeats the same gentle stroke that triggers another small shudder. They glance at each other, nod and both instantly prod you with their fingers clumsily jabbing your lips and clit as they try to enter you. Finally, both fingers sink into you. This time you cannot suppress your moans as the brothers randomly and indelicately set about fucking your hole. You lean back on your hands and briefly break from watching the brothers attacking your pussy, to the animated crowd feasting on the fuck action, the majority have their cocks out. You gasp and close your eyes as the haphazard rapid fingering coaxes the beginnings of another orgasm.

You suddenly open your eyes glancing down to your boobs. Two disembodied hands are crudely squeezing your tits, taking advantage of your fuck distraction. You should push them away but I guess your senses are overwhelmed with the frantic harsh fondling and penetration. Soon more hands grope and pull at you. Physically engulfed you can only groan as the different brutish sensations converge in the need for release. The brothers plough you relentlessly, absorbed in their own sexual heaven, your orgasm goes unnoticed. Even the louder cries of climax are barely heard above the clamour of excitement as the tavern ignites with fevered passion. As your blissful escape subsides, you are conscious the molesting and pussy fucking continues. Now you push the hands away.

"I think you have had your fun!" You snap, "Just as well I don't know who was groping me or I would be looking for coin!"

The guilty amongst the throng blush noticeably. Now your attention turns to the brothers who are oblivious to what is going on, who still enjoy pumping your pussy.

"As for you two!" Suddenly the brothers are startled from their trance and stop instantly, a look of shock mirrored on their faces. "Your coin has run out!" With that they pull their fingers from you and slink back into the quietening mass.

I do try to stay level headed but even I am drawn into the growing erotic zeal to the point I find I am baying for more like everyone else; I am that turned on. I am equally lost in the fervour of your sexual spectacle. My hunger to have you, to own you, to treat like a proper whore grows with the increasing electric excitement within the tavern.

Your forceful closure to the sexual exuberance has stifled the potent enthusiasm for the moment. With the majority of the men shooting their load, there is an approving calm that has taken the heat out of the sexual vigour enjoyed so far. I know it will not last, but also know this is not the time to buy your favour. Incurring their anger and jealously by stealing you so soon is not ideal. I have an idea on how the new tavern favourite can entertain them and they can enjoy you before coin talks and I take my pleasure and fuck rites. I rise from the bench and walk towards you. This is the first time since your arrival in the tavern that I talk to you.

"I'm sure there are those amongst us who have coin to finger fuck you, but not everyone can enjoy the pleasures you clearly have." There is a murmur of agreement. I pause and ponder a solution before continuing, "So why don't you show everyone what a whore of your class can offer?" There is louder acknowledgement

With hands on hips you take a step towards me and stare unblinking at me "What do you suggest?"

I hesitate for a moment, "A show."

"A show?" you question. "What sort of show?"

I lean towards you and stare intensely, "A show for us to see just how much you want to be fucked. Show us what you really enjoy."

You look disapprovingly at me, "It's not free who's going to pay?"

I sneer at you, "You know I really want to know what sort of fuck you are." Hoping I am successfully hiding my previous guilty carnal knowledge of you. I had secreted some coins from the velvet purse that carries our 'barter'. I do not want to give any indication of the amount of money I have, not yet anyway. I lob some coins onto the table. Some of the tarts squeal staring longingly at the shiny riches. They would willingly let me do anything l want for this sum.

"It will be my pleasure." I add finally. You stare at me for what seems an age, then turn to the coins, before reaching to pick them up. There is a boisterous roar from the tavern as the frenzy of anticipation is instantly re-ignited.

You walk to the central long table, an excellent stage for your erotic spectacle. Two farmhands help you onto the table. Flagons of ale are instantly removed to give you space. Those seated beneath you smile feverishly knowing they have the most enviable seats. Soon any vacant space on the floor is filled with your enthusiastic audience, the eager hum of expectation adding to the atmosphere. A few men remain seated away from the throng, those I know well are amongst them. They talk huddled, occasionally gesturing towards me. Their suspicious glances make me uneasy. Fortunately, that distraction is eclipsed as you settle onto the table, one leg propped exposing lush pink lips. You lean back resting on both hands, ensuring that me and the men have a good view of what we all desire. Still as a statue, eyes closed, you wait until the ravenous chatter subsides. You finally open your eyes looking at one of the farmhands who had helped you onto the table.

"Blow out the candle and pass it to me."

The lad gladly stretches to grasp the candle, pulls it free from the holder and blows it out, a puff of white smoke drifts from the white pole. Taking it from him you look admiringly at your waxy friend.

You bring it to your mouth, and lick the cylinder seductively, flicking along its length, initially staring at me. Your eyes suddenly turn from mine to look at Horse. Pushing to the front of the crowd, cock in hand and wanking furiously, he seems to be the impulse for you to draw the candle fully into your mouth. I do not know if you are deliberately teasing me or even want to anger me, but my desire to have my cock in you has just intensified.

You suck the candle sensuously. If your wax partner could get harder, your slutty suck action can make it happen. Your tongue slides around it before you push it deeper into your mouth, and rhythmically slide it in and out of your mouth. I briefly gaze at the assemble who are utterly transfixed by your mouth caressing the candle. All have had blowjobs from the whores I am sure, but none have had their cocks so seductively teased and enjoyed as that candle! You move the waxy shaft in and out of your mouth quicker. I follow your gaze to Horse who is pounding his cock faster, his thin grunts signalling his climax is near.

His eyes fix on yours, his expression of desperation grows as your speed of sucking mirrors Horse's rapid wank, until with a groan he fires a creamy rope of come that splatters across your tits. You gasp at the unexpected invasion of sex juice but watch as Horse continues to dispense copious amounts of spunk, its trails on your corset, the table and finally the floor as an exhausted young stable lad is finally spent.

There is a hum of appreciation amongst the engrossed crowd. Your candle action coinciding with Horse's come spectacle, gives the illusion you are actually sucking him off. His glistening seed glued to your breasts only strengthens this erotic image.

The noise drops though the atmosphere is electric. You slide the candle from your mouth and down to your tits, rolling the shimmering shaft across your nipples. You look at the hungry mob as you move the white object down to your thigh. You open your legs wider as you turn it along your inner thigh until it rests between you. You move to give the men a better view. With your other hand you use your fingers to push your lips apart. Your hole is gloriously lush and pink. We all hold our breath as we watch your turn the candle towards your open sex. Pressed against you, you gasp as the blessed candle slowly penetrates you.

Leaning back on one hand you thrust the phallus deep into your vagina. You fuck yourself with the cock with the same vigour as you sucked it. The tavern is in awe of the blatant greed and enjoyment you express fucking yourself.

"Fuck the wench really wants cock."

"Yeah enjoys it unlike these cheap tramps."

"Wish that was my cock."

I am getting more turned on hoping when coin is spent, you will have the same eagerness for fulfilment from me as clearly you are relishing it from the wax member. You close your eyes once again lost in the joys of being fucked by your own hand. Your lips part slightly, your tongue idly licks them as you submit yourself ever more to the ghostly shaft that pumps your sex faster and deeper. Your moans becoming more audible as the relentless pounding you are inflicting on yourself, is clearly driving you on to another rewarding release. Just as it seems you are going to push on frantically to another orgasm you suddenly stop and pull the shaft from you. Your loud groan of disappointment suggests somebody else other than you is denying you ultimate elation! The flush of heat across your face and heavy panting reveal how close you must have been. Why you stop has me confused like the rest of the menfolk who are barely making a sound. They stare at you in near silent anticipation.

Your eyes flutter open and you survey the engrossed audience; their eyes boring into yours, expectation written across their excited faces. Your eyes settle on Horse's.

"Take this and hold it until I want it." You say quietly handing him the glistening wax member. You scan the crowd the buzz of the hope for more has instantly risen. Your search stops with the two farmhands. You point to a candle,

"Blow it out and bring it here." You command firmly. The one who had passed you the candle earlier leaps at the opportunity. Now you turn to his disappointed companion and continue, "And you, find another one and bring it to me." With a beaming smile he scuttles away to another table and quickly returns holding the waxy phallus.

You look at me briefly holding my stare before turning on the table until you are on all fours. Looking over your shoulder you smile at one of the lads.

"Insert your candle into my sex," then add giggling lightly, "and make sure it IS the candle!". The lad blushes at the thought but moves hesitantly towards you and gently places the end of the pleasure pole against your lips. Pushing it slightly he is entranced watching the white shaft slide easily into your wet hole. You gasp at the sensation of the candle filling you. Looking over your shoulder again at the other lad who is already eagerly moving towards you, you give another instruction.

"I want your candle in my arse. Be gentle, not too hard or too quick, but it will slide into me." You grimace slightly as your arsehole initially resists the nudging candle but soon it slides into you slowly. Once again you sigh with obvious pleasure; panting slightly you issue your next request.

"Both of you slowly fuck me!"

Both lads flash a glance of disbelief at each other before, in unison push their respective fuck aids into you. You cry out as each candle fills you before it is pulled out of you for the deep fuck to be repeated. You push back against the penetrating shafts demanding more.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" The two lads enthusiastically respond to your excited demands. Your lust for pleasure resonates around the room, the noise rising as the crowd greedily feast on the spectacle enacted for them.

Panting even heavier, you turn to Horse.

"Fuck my mouth with your candle." No sooner have you parted your lips the candle is thrust clumsily into your mouth but immediately you suck on it with the same fervour as the cocks taking your sex and arse.

The crowd ignites in rabid appreciation.

"FUCK I never seen three cocks at the same time before!"

"She is proper cock loving wench!"

"She fucks like really loves it!"

"I could fuck every hole!"

I could not keep up with the array of comments that spilled from the horde, but like them I am in awe and totally absorbed by the explicit sex act being performed by you. You pushing back harder against the two candles while sucking the other one so greedily inspires your helpers to fuck you faster. You close your eyes lost to the hot penetrating sensations. Horse takes advantage of your distraction and with his free hand reaches under you to squeeze your boob. Horse's eyes widen as it is apparent you are not going to push him away. Encouraged by this he squeezes you harder, kneading your doughy flesh and pinching your nipple.

Your head drops and you let the candle slip out of your mouth. The moans and gasps previously stifled by the shaft instantly fill the room. The excited baying of the men suddenly drops to an agitated murmur as we watch in wonder as your orgasm starts to devour you once again. You screech at the two lads.

"Fuck me! Don't stop please don't stop!" you plead, your body bucking against the twin phalluses.

You briefly look at Horse who is now squeezing both tits; his hard cock inches from your face. If that view was the final trigger only you know, but in that moment the screams of uncontrollable abandon and release fill the room. Your body jolts and tenses as the climax tears through you. Only the wails of your total pleasure can be heard now; your body and sex respond to the unrelenting desire to totally surrender to the ultimate erotic joy. You ride the ghostly twins until you can fuck no more. Your movement against the candles slows and the screams of delight replaced with satisfied moans. The two lads instinctively know the show is over and remove your fuck friends from you. The crowd is almost silent and most nod appreciatively at the hot exotic show you have given them.

For the moment the tavern relaxes into an approving calm, I know it will not last long. Your lewd sexual extravaganza has only fed their desire and hunger to experience you for real. I can see some menfolk taking coins from pocket and collectively seeing how much they have. Arguments flare and there is angry pushing over who should be the one to benefit buying you. Although it is getting more heated, fortunately for the moment they are distracted enough for me to make my move. As I push through the throng towards you, one ruddy faced farmer steps from the crowd, cock in one hand, coin in the other.

"Wench, I will pay you to suck a real cock! You will enjoy it more than that candle!"

I reach you just before your eager bidder.

"Hold on just one moment sir!" I growl. He stops in his track.

"How dare you! I have good coin to fuck the whore's mouth!" he adds angrily.

I lean towards him frowning, "Do you think I have plenty of coin just to pay for all you to have a free show, then steal the wench from me?" The man scowls disapprovingly at me, but falls silent. With one more lingering stare, I turn to face you.

The flush of exertion still evident, your tits bearing the red marks of Horse's enthusiastic playing, and your pussy glistening from yet more of your juices. You look straight at me.

"Well was the show to your liking?"

"I've got a very good idea what you like. I would say on that evidence you like everything!"

"I know what I want I know what I like." You add defiantly. I smile at you wickedly and pull the purse from my waistcoat, and tip more coins onto the table. There is a gasp through the tavern as they see just how much there is. I dare not look at anyone as many will be eyeing me suspiciously wondering who I must have robbed to acquire such a small fortune.

I continue enthusiastically, "Well let's see if you are prepared to show what you want and like with a REAL cock!"

You look down at the small pile of crowns to purchase your favour. I know if everyone in the tavern put their meagre coin together, it will still be not enough to outbid me. You scoop up the coin before you turn to look at the obvious bulge of my erection through my breeches. Staring unblinking into my eyes, you surprise me by reaching between my legs and squeezing my cock and balls.

"You have paid a handsome sum sir, so you will find out what this wench can do with a REAL cock!"

Taking your hand, I help you from the table and guide you to the where I usually sit. With a wall behind me, I have a better chance of keeping my eye on what will become a sexually charged and excited mob. My two friends look at me sceptically. I know they are longing to know where I have acquired so much money, and then ask why I am prepared to blow it on a whore.

I help you to sit on the table, heels planted on the bench. As I start to take off my jacket, I address the growing pack that is swarming around our table.

"I've seen some take advantage of the moment, and this wench has allowed this to happen. Listen to me, I have bought this whore with generous coin and for now she is mine and only mine. She is for my pleasure only. Watch her take cock but you will not touch!"

I take my jacket and waist coat off and place them where I can keep an eye on them. I still have a lot of YOUR coin on me. I start to undo some buttons of my shirt.

"Open your legs whore, let me get a good look at what I am buying!" I demand. Your duly obey pushing them apart as wide as possible, your glorious engorged slit on show. You smile at me seductively and lean back on your hands, the open invitation to enjoy my purchase. I try to suppress the excitement I feel, not wishing to give too much away just yet. Your pussy, the dream to have in the tavern since the thought first came to me, is now literately mine to fulfil that decadent desire. I place my hands behind your knees and life your legs, heels clear of the bench.