The Making of sissy Jizzelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute later Richard returned with a sexy beautiful red head at his side, and introduced her as Rebecca. He told Matt that she was going to help him with his sissy conversion and teach him how to apply makeup.

Matt blushed. Deep inside he secretly wanted this, or was it the conditioning from the sissy Hypno. His mind raced through images from his videos of sissies being feminized for their Mistresses. He almost squealed with excitement.

Matt mentally fought the embarrassment of being exposed to a woman. He craved the humiliation that came with it and what could be more humiliating than what was happening to him now. He tried to rationalize the situation but couldn't. Plain and simple he was a sissy faggot bitch, and he knew it.

Rebecca put Matt in a makeup chair and started her magic. She explained the process to Matt, step by step, telling him that Richard would expect him to do it by himself in the future. Matt paid close attention to every detail.

When Rebecca finished Matt looked nothing like a man. His lips were full and bright pink. His eyelashes were long, and fluttered when he batted his eyes. His cheeks were rosy red and an accented his green eyes.

Everything about him screamed school girl slut. He licked his lips seductively in the mirror. He had no idea there were people on the other side of the mirror watching his transformation.

Rebecca leaned in close to Matt and brushed her crotch against his leg. "Don't look like you're going to see any pussy ever again dressed like this," she whispered. For a moment Matt thought he felt a penis...