The Male Escort Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got off the bed and my cock led me forward to Vanessa. She was a goddess, incredibly sexual. Gorgeous in a very naughty way. I struggled to find words to say.

"Cat got your tongue, Baby? Or perhaps I should say 'pussy' got your tongue?" She laughed, knowing well the effect she had on me. She had it on hundreds of men over the years.

"I can't believe how beautiful you are. I mean, you were beautiful before. I think you're always beautiful. But this... I can't even describe how fucking hot you are!"

Vanessa ran her hands very slowly up and down her body. I told you earlier she chose the name Vanessa as in the porn legend Vanessa Del Rio. But she really reminded me of Eva Mendes. Her sexuality was raw. "Thank you, Baby. You're so fucking handsome yourself." We embraced and kissed and kept kissing for a long time as our bodies rubbed together. Earlier, on the couch, was about pure heat and need being released. This was seduction, slow and sexy, naughty. I picked her up from under her ass and then my hands shifted to the bottom of her thighs. We kept kissing as I carried her to her bed, and I fell on top of her, and my cock was trapped between us. It was rubbing on the lace covering her tummy, freely leaking a thin, small stream of my lubrication. "

"I told you before I was hungry" I growled, a sexy sound that made her tremble a little. "I just trying to figure out how to get you out of that thing so I can taste how sweet you are."

We rolled so I was on my back and Vanessa was like a warm blanket on top of me. "You don't have to get this off. I have a very special seamstress who made sure this has easy access so I can keep this on. It pleases most of the clients, and I'm sure it will please both of us." While we kissed I reached between us and found an opening that was cut into the garment and expertly sewn like a crotchless panty. It was nice and long, from her anus to where her mound began.

"Damn, this is incredibly sexy. But you have to wear things like this for work all the time. Why are you wearing it for me? I wouldn't want to make you feel like you have to. Not for me. I think you're beautiful without the outfit. Though I love it."

"That's why I'm wearing it. You love it. And honestly, I love it too. I love wearing all sorts of lingerie in my personal life, even when I'm not working. I love the way it makes me feel empowered, sexy, and in charge. And you can eat my pussy and fuck me, including my ass in this. A number of other things I own as well. My seamstress is much like we are. She never tells anyone's secrets, and she doesn't judge. Now, do you want to keep talking about this? Or are you going to eat me like you said. I like to be teased, but only to a point." Her expression told me she was horny and in need.

"I love to tease. But I love to fulfill my promises as well." I flipped her onto her back and we kissed with tons of passion. From her lips down her throat, down between her heavy tits. Covering her full mounds with my lips, with little bites, especially on her nipples. Her chest was heaving with her deep breaths as I freed those soft, billowy brown mounds. My right hand was between her thighs, and my fingers found her gash. Two fingers went in easy, causing Vanessa to lift her ass off the bed and squeeze my digits. I curled my fingers to rub her G-spot and she cried out as she came.

"Eat me, Baby! Eat my hot cunt for me!" She pushed my head down until I was between her legs and my tongue was lashing her smooth mound and her pulsing clit. "Yes, you bastard! Suck my clit, my lips, suck it all!" Damn, she was blazing hot, and wickedly nasty when she wanted to be. I pulled out my fingers and ate her thoroughly, using my tongue and lips in all sorts of ways. Things I learned from the various women I'd slept with over the years as I discovered what felt best for Vanessa. What gave her the most pleasure as she spewed her dirty talk. Her nylon covered thighs rubbed my face and her tits were shaking as she tugged roughly on her nipples. Soon she was cumming again, soaking my face and down to my neck.

I picked up my head, rubbing her pussy with the tips of my fingers. "You have such a sweet pussy, my sexy bitch! Like sugar! I think I'm going to call you my Sugar. Or maybe my Sucre!"

"That means 'sweet', Baby. Sugar is 'azucar'."

"I like Sucre better. Because you are sweet. Your pussy and your lips. And your heart. Mi Sucre."

I moved up so we were next to each other again, and we kissed a little gentler than before. "Maybe I should call you 'azucar', because you remind me of sugar. But for now, you're my Baby. Or my sexy bastard." We laughed together as my cock kept poking her hip. I was so hard I could have cum right then with just a few strokes along my dick. But I wanted to sample her other treats first. "Why don't you sit up and spread your legs nice and wide for me? I'm going to give you the best blowjob you're ever had in your life. Baby." She said it like a sex demon took over her mind.

I moved into position as she knelt on the floor next to the bed, right between my legs. "I don't know, Sucre. That's a pretty tall order to fill. I get head from at least five women a week, you know." I was teasing her as well as challenging her.

"I bet I have more practice than all of them put together. You're going to think you're living in heaven. Do you want me to go slow and tease you, Baby? Or do you like it hot and dirty? I can give you whatever you like." She let her medium length hair tickle my thighs and tummy as well as the head of my cock. It was driving me a little crazy and making it hard for me to concentrate. "Which would you like, Baby?" Vanessa asked again.

"Huh? Oh, um.... why don't you decide for me? I know I'll love whatever you do to me, like I love what you're doing now." I did love it. It was maddening and amazing at the same time.

"Ok, Baby. My choice." I felt her tongue flick out over my balls, tasting the smallest sample of the wrinkles of my scrotum. Her fingers were supporting my balls, and I squiggled around, just a little bit while Vanessa's tongue started exploring the contours of my dick.

"Oh fuck me...." I whispered.

She moved her head slightly away from my cock. "Maybe later, or tomorrow morning. Right now, I'd rather blow you, Baby" she replied with a chuckle. She returned to what she had been doing. Using the tip of her tongue, Vanessa traced every vein that was close to the surface area, but she hadn't touched the head of my cock yet. And still, she had me shaking like a leaf on a tree in a storm.

Her hot breath was hitting the glans on the head, and it was like surrounding my whole body in warmth. Then, finally, her lips, so full and soft and moist, made contact with the spongy texture of the crown, and she applied just a little suction, right where all those nerve endings gathered. She alternated between wet licks and hot sucking, and I couldn't stop squirming around. She was right, she was the best I ever had.

My fingers tangled and twisted in her jet-black hair, expensively coiffed. Vanessa looked up at me, smiling with her eyes, and my look back down at her was full of adoration. Up and down, her tongue swirling slowly, then rapidly, making my dick jump involuntarily.

She took her mouth off my cock and jerked it in her hand, nice and soft. "Talk dirty to me, Baby. Tell me what a great cocksucker I am. Say anything you want to me. Just don't call me a whore." We made an agreement with our eyes and Vanessa went back on the attack.

"Suck it, my hot little bitch. Suck it like it's your favorite all day sucker. You give incredible head, Sucre. Fucking incredible!" Her head was moving faster, her lips gliding over the head and shaft while she tickled my big balls, which were churning. "My dirty little cocksucker! Don't fucking stop, don't stop...!" She pushed all the way so my head was in her throat and that did it for me. I shot a heavy load of cum, thick ropes that she easily swallowed, one after another. She kept sucking, not letting me go, until she was sure she got every single drop of my seed. Meanwhile, my body felt like my strings were cut and I fell back onto the mattress.

Vanessa got up and leaned over me, kissing my forehead. She smiled, sweet and self-satisfied. "You look very happy, Baby."

"Uh huh" was all I could say. But I know I was smiling warmly and I touched her thigh affectionately.

"I'm going to the bathroom and rinse out my mouth. I want to be able to kiss you."

"So? Kiss me. You don't have to go anywhere."

"I just thought.... men don't like to kiss with sperm in my mouth. At least none I've ever been with before."

I reached for her and brought her to me so her body was on my own and I kissed her, no peck on the lips, but a full on deep and passionate kiss. I could taste my semen on her tongue and lips, but it didn't bother me. Some of my clients kissed me like that after a blowjob and I found out a while ago that I didn't mind. In fact, it was kind of kinky, and kinky rarely bothered me.

After a long embrace, our lips separated, and Vanessa said "Wow. You give great kiss" and we laughed together, a warm laugh that by itself brought us a little closer together. We kept laughing as she got out of that outfit. I'm sure it was kind of tight and uncomfortable after a while. After we each used the bathroom, Vanessa put on a simple and pretty white nightgown while I slipped on my shorts. "I hope you're planning to spend the night, Baby. I like waking up with a man in the morning. Especially such a handsome man." She kissed me repeatedly, short and sweet pecks on the lips.

"I'd love to spend the night. I just have to get going by around 1 tomorrow. I have to do some things before I work tomorrow night.

"That works for me. I also have appointments tomorrow." We were a little quiet as we settled into her bed. We had a couple of things to talk over before we went to sleep. Vanessa snuggled close; we were tired but not sleepy yet. "Baby, we're not going to have a problem if we keep seeing each other? You know, between our social life and our jobs. It could make things difficult."

"I don't think so, not for now, at least. First, we're just starting out, we're not committed. Not yet, anyways. We're at the casual, friendly stage. Plus, we're both doing the same work. We understand each other, that we're not doing our jobs to get laid. I admit, I have to feel something to climax with mine. But it's kind of mechanical in a way for me. A few of my regulars are close to me. Some of the ones I've met, under rough circumstances for them (Rivkah, for example)... well, I feel like I'm helping them with something much more than companionship for a night out or just for sex. Are any of your clients like that, or are they all just men seeking sex in whatever way they prefer?"

"Most of them just want some sort of sex, fantasy fulfillment, so on. But a few have issues of loneliness, they feel in need of a few hours of female companionship. I feel bad for some of them, and I can open my heart to them. But I almost never share what's in MY heart. That's my personal business, to be shared with my friends and my lovers if we get close. Like you and I are getting."

"I share very little of my life with mine either, except when I might have to build some trust between us, to help them open up. I share as little as possible. The one exception is Anita. I told you, Kelly's mom. My first client, and my best one. Friday night's are for her, most weeks. But she's an exception."

We were quiet for a while, settling down to go to sleep, when Vanessa asked me one more thing. "Paul, are you interested in something more between us? More than just friends with benefits?" I didn't see her face from that angle, but I was sure she was very wide-eyed, waiting for the answer.

"I don't know what will happen, any more than you do, Sucre. I can say I wouldn't have given you such a pet name if I didn't feel you satisfy something much more than friends with bennies. I don't know how this will work out if we become something more. If we start falling for each other." Nothing in response. But there was a bit of tension, electric, between us.

Vanessa raised her head from my chest, and I could see deep into her soul, right through her eyes. "Paul, Baby, I know it's late. But I want to make love with you. Not fuck. I mean love." I touched her cheek, warm and lovely, and we kissed as true lovers, moving together, kissing over and over as our hand, s touched in the most tender ways, before she lifted her nightgown just enough for me to get between her legs and ease myself inside her. We both gasped from the amazing sensation, a sensation we had yet to share with each other before that moment.

Despite the hour, we took our time, finding our rhythm, nice and slow and amazing. Her legs were around my thighs, our lips sought each other over and over, and as we gradually built up to our respective orgasms, we both felt something much deeper than friendship in our hearts. Vanessa was whimpering and I was moaning, we kept kissing, dozens of wonderful kisses. I was there, but I held back my climax until My Sweet was ready to join me, about a minute or so. When we came, together, it was the most powerful orgasm either of us experienced that evening, even with the blazing hot fuck and the great oral sex we had shared earlier. We were both so warm, and we shared the most tender kisses as we eased down from the peak.

"I really do like you, Sucre. A lot. I think we could be headed for something special here."

She touched my cheek, then let her nails lightly scrape down along my neck. "I think so too, Baby. I hope so. If we do, we'll work the rest out. For now, though, come, sleep with me." We nurtured each other and slept very peacefully. There was reason to feel the future was promising. But we were a ways from there. For the moment, it was time to just enjoy each other.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next few days passed as normal for both Vanessa and myself, meaning we both saw clients. For her, that usually meant 3 each evening while for me it was usually one per night, sometimes one in the afternoon and one at night. We both served the very top end clients, people who could afford thousands of dollars for a few hours of our time for whatever they wanted (within reason). It was mostly sex for Vanessa; most of her clients were married and couldn't afford to be seen in public with a young woman, pro or not. My clients were more of a mix. Some were married and just sought sex, while others were older single women, seeking an escort for society functions (though we had to be discreet in public) and usually sex afterwards. It's not an equal world in the way men and women are treated, unfortunately. In any case, we both earned around the same amount a week. A lot more than I ever thought I could earn in any job.

I again adjusted my scheduled days with Diana so I could spend most of my time off with Vanessa. Diana was mildly annoyed, figuring there was a woman in my life, but it was my life to live. She didn't want to alienate me; I was one of her best earners. But she figured that if I got too close to someone, I would start thinking about doing something else with my life. She was probably right.

About three weeks after Vanessa and I started seeing each other, she asked if I wanted to go out dancing with her on Tuesday night. It was a good night for us to have a late night; we both were off on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so going out on Tuesday meant no work for either of us the next day. We could stay out dancing as late as we wanted. And she knew a club up in Washington Heights, upper Manhattan, where she grew up, La Fortuna.

"I really love dancing" Vanessa said the night before at my place. I cooked dinner for her, garlic chicken stewed with vegetables and fresh, crusty bread. She was delighted to be with a man who could cook. "It's Latin, obviously. You said you like to dance. Do you know how to move to the Latin Beat?" she asked with a seductive smile. I loved her smile. It made her beautiful face even more gorgeous.

"I've never been to a Latin club before, but I have good rhythm when it comes to dancing. The last few years, I've mostly been to functions where the dances are either slow or some medium paced Rock music. I'm sure you could teach me what I need to know" I flirted with her as she helped me clear the table after dinner. That night we were just going to a movie, a mellow evening which we both needed after our work week was done. The job had its stresses, more for her than me. Some of her clients could be very demanding and emotionally cruel. A quiet night was just what we needed.

Tuesday we started getting ready after 8PM. The club didn't really get going until at least 10PM during the week, and even later on the weekend. Not that we had time on the weekend. But on a Tuesday, Vanessa told me it was busy but not jam packed, and her friends Marisol and Carmen also had the next day off from work. Carmen worked with Vanessa for Stacey and the two of them sometimes worked together when a man wanted two women. Marisol was a Dominatrix, in effect, a specialist. The three of them had grown into good friends.

By 10 we were ready to go, me in one of my now many dark suits and Vanessa in a killer little black dress, with a pearl choker around her throat. With her dark red lipstick, she looked like a different person. She looked the way she did the night we met at Samantha's, except she was dressed to go dancing. We kissed lightly, teasing each other, until it was time to go downstairs to meet our Uber.

On the way uptown, Vanessa let me know we were just going for drinks and dancing, but there were nights someone, usually a man, would take a premium table for 'bottle service', meaning getting a bottle of premium vodka, usually, plus mixers etc. for about $2000, plus a 20% gratuity added on. A second bottle would cost another $600.

"You've got to be kidding! That's some expensive night out! I've been leading this quiet life on my days off, letting my body recover, while you love the night life."

Vanessa laughed in that light way she had that turned me on. "I'm a woman, Baby. I don't pay for it. You should know that. Besides, I love going out with my friends and dancing the night away. I don't go looking to meet men, except for a dance partner. They invite me to have a drink with them, but I never have more than one with anyone I meet. I don't feel obligated that way."

"Well, in my life the last three years, the ladies do all the paying. Until I started seeing Kelly, and now you, I haven't picked up a check in all that time. It felt strange at first; now it's almost second nature. But out with you, my beautiful, sexy lady, along with her almost as beautiful friends, I'm sure I can pick up the check. No problem at all, Darling." I pulled her closer and kissed her neck as she laughed and tilted her head to give me more room.

"Mmm I love the way you do that, Baby. It gets me nice and wet" she whispered so the driver couldn't hear. "This is going to be a fun night. Now and later." She gripped my thigh, very close to where my cock rested, making it stir a little before she thankfully backed off.

We went inside the club, which was fairly busy though not jammed, and Vanessa looked around briefly before she spotted two very beautiful women over by the bar, and she waved with a big smile and shout out to them. She pulled me along and after they all hugged and kissed cheeks, I was introduced to Carmen, a bubbly, tall and slender beauty with red tinted hair, and Marisol, who was a little more reserved, average height and a little rounder in the middle, and lovely. She was the Dominatrix.

After the introductions and we shook hands, I decided to get one of those private tables. It wouldn't have been possible on the weekend without a reservation in advance, but during the week I could get one from the Maitre'd for a couple of grand. It seemed kind of ridiculous to me, all that money for a bottle of vodka plus mixers...and service, of course. We had a private waitress who put the bottle of Belvedere into an ice bucket and kept bringing clean glasses and replaced the mixers when they were empty. The service was a nice touch.