The Man Conquers

Story Info
Three lethal ninjas versus the Man.
10.1k words
4.63
11.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One, two, three, four. Mika mentally counted off the men as she spotted each of them lounging around the small carriage. Either the dossier they had been provided was inaccurate or she was missing one guard. She highly doubted the sisterhood would provide her with intel that was less than perfect so she continued scanning the procession and was rewarded by the emergence of another armed soldier from within the carriage who hopped down onto the plain dirt road and began to gather his mates.

Mika nodded to herself as she confirmed the number from her perch in a tall oak on a cliff high above the oblivious men. Five guards, the trade minister inside the carriage, presumably with an attendant, and a single horse to pull the ornate vehicle. Each soldier was armed with the short sword that was commissioned to would be members of the king's battalion but Mika had already noted that one of them also carried a knife in what he thought was a hidden sheath beneath his tunic and the one who had exited the carriage had a hand ax strapped to his thigh as well.

After a brief discussion between them that even Mika's finely attuned hearing couldn't make out, one of the guards patted the horse on its flank and it lurched forward, pulling its cargo from the little patch of grass it was parked on and back onto the plain dirt road that carved a path through the wilderness. Her inventory complete, Mika leapt from her hiding spot, gliding easily from branch to branch of the surrounding trees as she made her way back to her companions.

Evelyn was sitting cross legged in the center of their camp, her eyes closed in meditation, when Mika returned. Mika barely made a sound when she sprung from the tree and landed gracefully on her feet some ways away from the other girl, but still Evelyn's eyes opened before she could speak.

"Very good Mika. I almost didn't sense your approach that time."

"Thank you sister." Mika sat down across from her companion and mirrored her pose.

"I assume that the convoy is exactly where they're supposed to be?" Evelyn asked.

"Yes. And no surprises as to the makeup of the group. Five swords for hire, armed with standard fare. No reason to suspect any additional training other than the basic two weeks of swinging at scarecrows."

"Perfect." Spoke a melodic voice behind Mika directly into her ear. Mika gasped in surprise and almost toppled over. She tried to compose herself as the final member of their trio danced around her seated form before leaping up into the air and landing smoothly into her own cross-legged seat a few feet from her, forming a small triangle between the three young women. Mika caught her breath and scowled at herself just slightly.

"I didn't hear you coming at all. Your stealth rivals the very finest of our order, Kat." Mika said as she gazed at the leader of their unit. "I still have much to learn."

"You show so much promise Mika. Your skills will only grow with the seasons." Kat replied reassuringly. "You'll both be happy to know that the clearing we staked out yesterday is still clear."

Mika clicked her tongue. "And they are headed right for it."

Kat and Evelyn both smiled brilliantly, their gorgeous faces lighting up with the thrill of the hunt. Mika smiled as well as a slight tremor ran through her. The thought of finally entering into a true combat mission alongside her beautiful and deadly companions was exciting. This was her first foray into open field assignments and though they'd spent the better part of the season completing assignments, they had largely been relegated to uneventful bodyguard work and extracting valuables from the houses of noblemen in the nearby municipality. She hadn't even had cause to use her flashdagger yet.

This was different. Robbing a trade minister on the open road surrounded by armed guards would require a fight. A chance to show off her skills in battle and the culmination of years of training.

Mika had been working aimlessly as a barmaid at one of the two taverns in the tiny hovel in the North where she had been born when she realized she wanted something different. She had undoubtedly been the most beautiful woman in the village. Her long chestnut hair, so bright it was almost red, complemented her big sparkling green eyes and full kissable lips. Not that the patrons of the bar noticed her lovely face much considering how much she had put her supple pillowy soft tits on display to accumulate some spare coin. It was an easy and simple life, plenty of money and ale and a roll in the hay with a handsome traveler every once in a while.

But Mika wanted to see the world. So she said goodbye to her small little corner of the map, gathered what she could carry, and ventured South. It didn't take long for her to hear rumors of the sisterhood, legendary warrior-women, thieves and assassins for hire.

If she was being honest with herself, it was likely just dumb luck that led to her finding the Sheath, the ancient secret home and training grounds of the sisterhood. She had been stumbling through the Eastern jungle for days in search of the mythical place before she came upon a gentle river full of fresh water. Desperately eager to drink she fell to her knees and scooped some into her mouth only to hear someone clearing their throat.

She looked up and saw Evelyn standing across the river and was struck by two things. The first was Evelyn's beauty and the steely confidence imbued in her gaze. Her eyes were a deep dark blue and her silvery blonde hair flowed behind her. She wore little more than a few strips of sky blue cloth that barely covered her nethers and her breasts and showed off her toned tummy and long legs that reminded Mika of the professional dancers that would come through her village during the festival season. The second thing she noticed was the glint coming off the four-inch curved dagger in Evelyn's right hand, the preferred weapon of the sisterhood that Mika would later learn was known as a flashdagger.

Again. Mika's luck prevailed as instead of immediately killing her, Evelyn allowed her to explain her purpose. To join the sisterhood and learn their ways, to become one of their order, and be of their service.

Evelyn had initially laughed at Mika's request, the sisterhood didn't take applicants, new recruits were chosen carefully, after perhaps years of observance. But she was impressed by Mika's determination, and the conviction she spoke with. She eventually agreed to lead Mika into the Sheath to appear before the counsel of elder sisters, who must have agreed with her assessment.

The sisterhood accepted her as their own and trained Mika in the ways of camouflage, thievery, sabotage and that most useful of talents, war. She trained like a maniac for the next few years, growing exponentially stronger and faster. Eventually, she had mastered the fundamentals of the sisterhood's ways.

Now she wore the skintight black bodysuit that members of the sisterhood used to disappear into the night and carried a flashdagger of her own. Evelyn and Kat's outfits mirrored hers entirely with only the smallest exception. Each sister wore a thin lace choker around their neck. Red for Mika, as a newly fledged sister, and blue for Evelyn, reflecting her greater experience and accomplishments in the field. The color of the choker matched the color of the small gem that was embedded into the hilt of each of their flashdaggers.

The day before they had left the Sheath to begin their current assignment, Kat had been made the youngest ever member of the sisterhood's hellcats. Their elite fighting force, representing the best of the best in the order and qualified to make snap decisions regarding sisterhood business in the field, including when to authorize lethal force. Her choker was a dark purple, signifying her status.

Kat was thin, almost willowy, though the power in her slender arms and legs was evident from the ease with which she moved. Her long pitch black hair framed her elven like face, with sharp cheekbones and a dainty nose to pair with her greyish blue eyes. Mika had not met Kat before she had been assigned to coordinate Mika's first series of group missions, but had found her to be an impressive leader, both cunning and wise.

"The trade minister's party will reach the clearing no later than early dusk." Mika spoke.

Evelyn nodded. "It won't take us long to reach the spot."

"Yes, but I want time for you both to examine the potential battlefield." Kat replied. "We leave now and will arrive with time to prepare."

Evelyn and Mika both nodded and said together. "Yes sister."

Kat's face softened. "There is no need to fear these men." She looked directly at Mika. "But remember what you've learned at the Sheath about caution."

"Preparation and anticipation are our first weapons." Mika replied, echoing a sisterhood maxim.

"That's exactly right." Evelyn said.

The three young women stood up from their seated triangle, bent at the knees in unison, and then leaped into the tangle of the trees around them. Jumping from branch to branch as they made their way to the spot they had scoped out for their attack.

Perhaps two hours later Mika peered out from her hiding spot in the forest brush to see the approach of the carriage. They traveled slowly, the men marching along with the horse as it dragged the ornately decorated bulb within which the minister rested. Two in the front and three in the rear. Typical.

The last member of the party had his head on a swivel, checking the bend in the road from whence they'd just come for unseen followers. But once they had moved a suitable distance into the clearing his gaze moved to his companions backs and that was when Kat struck.

She sprung out of the tree line totally silently, rolling into a handspring that launched her into the road and directly behind the unwitting soldier. She landed so softly that she barely disturbed the dirt. In a blink and you'll miss it instant she had drawn her flashdagger and smashed the hilt of it against the guards left temple rendering him unconscious. With her other hand she grabbed a fistful of his greasy hair and held up his limp body by it before navigating his body to the ground.

Evelyn sprang out next, even though Mika had been aware that her sister was hiding only a few feet away from her, she was still slightly startled by the burst of motion so near to her hiding spot as Evelyn launched herself from the trees. She landed noiselessly and three silent steps placed her behind the next guard, the one she had seen. She executed a similar knockout with her flashdagger but was a little gentler catching her victim and depositing him to the dirt.

Mika took a deep breath. Her turn. She sprung out and landed light on her feet, flawlessly done. The last of the rear guards still had his back turned to her and she quickly closed the space between him. But her movement wasn't perfect and her footsteps lightly crunched on the dirt underfoot. The guard half turned as she drew within a footstep of him and sucked in a sharp gasp of surprise.

Mika had only a split second to choose the best way to press her advantage. She hadn't yet drawn her flashdagger and therefore couldn't pull off the silent takedown her sisters had. But whatever she did would have to be fast so as to minimize the risk he was able to warn his two standing mates. Mika cocked back and punched the guard in the face with all her might.

The blow was crushingly powerful and Mika could feel the Man's nose crack under the force. Unfortunately, he managed to let out a scream of pain and terror alerting the last two soldiers who finally turned around and drew their swords as they charged their attackers.

The guard Mika had punched stumbled back and reached down, presumably for his sword. But he never had a chance as Mika grabbed hold of his arm and spun underneath it, twisting it behind the man's back and positioning herself to his side. He yelled again, whether about his torqued limb or obliterated nose Mika couldn't be certain. But he was cut off when Mika snapped her leg and smashed her foot into his face. She relinquished her grip on his arms as he crumpled unceremoniously.

She looked at her sisters and was treated to a stunning display of ruthless efficiency. Kat intercepted one of the charging men and was barely a blur as she dodged the clumsy swing of his sword. She stepped to his side and jammed three of her fingers hard against his shoulder, paralyzing his sword arm. The blade fell harmlessly to the dirt.

Kat then delivered a swift kick to the Man's groin drawing a pathetic yelp from his lips. He was already falling and grasping at his ruined genitals when she crashed her elbow against his chin violently and Mika saw a tooth fly through the air as he collapsed, completely incapacitated.

Evelyn somehow gave her would be combatant even less thought as she immediately launched herself into the air for a perfect jump kick. Her foot mashed the final guard's face and he took a step backwards. Almost defy gravity, Evelyn brought her other foot down hard on the man's face while she was still in the air and used it as a springboard to fling herself towards the carriage. He went down hard as she flew through the sky and landed on top of her target.

The reason for her doing so became clear the next instance. The commotion had startled the horse and it had jolted forward, almost breaking out in a wild charge ahead. But Evelyn quickly catapulted forward and landed down on the bucking animal. It barely got up to a trot as she quickly soothed the aging stallion and brought it to a halt.

Kat quickly appraised the five downed bodies surrounding them and looked at Mika approvingly.

"You did well. It was an honor to fight beside you."

"Thank you sister." Mika said, a little out of breath, more from excitement than exertion. "I'm sorry that I was unable to dispose of him the ninja way."

Kat scoffed. "Your approach was swift and your attack was devastating. It's no real fault of your own that he turned around. Besides, I didn't mind the exercise." She glanced again at the guard's broken body laying at her feet. "Though these were not the finest warriors I've ever had cause to draw blades against."

Mika laughed and settled herself a bit. She looked over at the carriage and saw that Evelyn had already ripped the door of its hinges. She paid no mind to the babbling lies and pleas sputtered by the trade minister or his anemic attendant and they were knocked unconscious with little hesitation or resistance.

Kat and Mika made their way over to the now open portal and each caught a small chest as Evelyn tossed them from inside.

"There's four more in here. One hundred-fifty coin, all gold, in each. A considerable fortune."

Mika opened up the chest and stared at the stacks and stacks of shiny riches inside. Evelyn hauled the other four chests out and dropped them to the ground in front of her companions and rubbed her hands together.

"Sisters. I'm ready to call this mission a success."

Kat tossed her chest down with the others and smiled. "I am too. Excellent work sisters."

Mika tossed her chest as well and grinned. Her first combat mission was an unmitigated success and she had impressed Kat. Mika never felt further away from the bored barmaid waiting to be scooped up for marriage than she did at that moment.

They had just finished trussing up each of the captured men and laying their bodies on the side of the road when each of their heads snapped up in unison at a new noise. The sound was light on the wind but obvious to their sensitive senses. A low simple whistling, the kind that had accompanied thousands of travelers before it. The three young ninjas looked down the road towards the curve where the carriage had come to locate the source.

Coming round the bend, strolling leisurely and whistling the carefree tune was a Man.

He was still a considerable distance away allowing Mika to only make out his figure but she was absolutely sure it was a Man. And he was coming right towards them, walking at a calm pace, not at all concerned about the scene that lay in front of him, though he was still a way off and perhaps couldn't tell he was headed for the site of a robbery.

"Evelyn, did you sense him?" Kat said quietly.

"No. Not until this instant." Evelyn responded curtly.

"Me neither. And I don't like it." Kat mused. The Man wasn't stopping, for another thirty seconds he moved towards them as they just watched. Kat was clearly perturbed, and Mika could see why. Though the Man was still far off this was probably the first time in years someone had managed to get this close to Kat without triggering her hellcat level senses.

"Something is wrong. I don't like the idea of attacking a civilian but there is something off about this Man." Kat said, switching back into a commanding tone. "Mika, take him down. No need to do anything brutal but he should not be allowed to interfere with what we're doing here."

"Yes sister." Mika responded instantly and sprinted off towards the lone figure.

Flushed with the thrill of her first combat victory, Mika ran with abandon at the now rapidly approaching figure of the Man. She recognized this as another opportunity to impress her superiors and show off how dangerous she had become. Despite Kat's order to not do anything brutal, Mika was confident she wouldn't disapprove of her finishing off this Man in a quick non-lethal fashion and Mika was eager to see if she could replicate the flying kick Evelyn had used earlier to dispatch the swordsman.

Mika had gotten close enough to attack. She planted her feet hard on the ground and exploded upward and outward, slashing her leg out and preparing for the crunching impact of her foot against the Man's jaw. But when she struck there was no give.

She looked down her leg to see her foot in the Man's hand as he held it out in front of him. He had somehow effortlessly caught her kick and was now simply holding her by the foot as she suspended in air for a few moments. The Man released his grip and Mika instinctively kicked away, doing a short somersault to land on her feet in front of him.

Mika looked up at the Man and gave herself a millisecond to scan him for obvious weaknesses or weapons. The first thing she noted in her review was his size. The Man would have been tall among the Northerners she grew up with and was practically a giant compared to the males here in the South. He wore a simple dark green tunic which had apparently at some point had its sleeves ripped off and his arms rippled with tight muscle. His chest was nearly as broad as that of the horse Evelyn had tamed earlier. His boots were black and his pants were standard brown travelers wear though Mika still noted the way they clung to his calves and thighs.

His face was...incredibly handsome. He had strong, proud features that folks in these parts often associated with royal blood. His brown hair was cut short and his eyes were sky blue and betrayed little shock at having just been attacked. Instead, they seemed more intrigued, and his soft lips pulled up at the corners in a mirthful smile.

"Well. That is one hell of a greeting." The Man suddenly spoke.

Mika blinked and realized she had let far more than a moment go by while she had been analyzing her opponent. She had already lost her advantage and the Man's stature and reflexes spoke to some skills in battle. But she was confident he was unarmed.

She threw a lightning quick double jab combo aimed at his face but he sidestepped both punches easily, showing off a speed that should have been impossible for such a large body. Mika moved swiftly to close the space between them and launched a hard right cross. But the Man simply raised his own right hand and knocked her blow aside causing it to sail harmlessly past his grinning face.