The Man in the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come over in an hour. I'll have a fire lit. Wear something though. A sun dress would be nice. No undrewear. See you."

I hear him close the door behind himself before I get up. I double check the door like it matters at this point, and I find a note from him. He tells me that I'm not allowed to bring myself to an orgasm or he'll really punish me. Reading it makes me want to do it just to see if he would know. Then I feel the sting in my ass from the last spanking, and I decide to go wash up.

The hour is almost up by the time I finish getting ready, and I sit there for a couple of minutes before gathering the courage to walk across the road to his house. When I get there I see him sitting there with a younger man who he introduces as his son's friend. Both of them have beers in their hands, and the friend offers me one which I polish off rather quickly thanks to my nerves. They chat idly for a while, and I listen. It seems the friend is there to help with the yard work to earn a few bucks and help the old man out. His son and wife have run into town leaving a short bit before I arrived. They're not expected back for over an hour. It's not more than ten minutes before the old man's demeanor changes completely from friendly to down right evil.

"Now Jake." He says looking right at him as he sits there. "What do you think of this fat whore?"

He's stunned by the question and forwardness so he stumbles for an answer.

"Come here and sit on my lap bitch." He orders me.

Jake is awed when he sees me sit on his lap without question.

"What do you think boy? Rock your ass bitch."

He stumbles for words as I begin to rock feeling his dick hardening under me.

"She's okay. Um, nice. I don't.."

"Up a little fatty." He commands.

I lift my ass as he fumbles under me. I hear a loud zip, and know he just pulled his dick out.

"Straddle my lap whore, and lift that dress out of the way."

I hike up my dress watching Jake stare at me in shock as I step my legs to the outside of the old man's.

"Sit bitch." He commands more forcefully.

I lower myself down, and feel his dick pressing against my asshole. It slips right in until it hits my sphincter once again. Then I stop holding myself up off his lap.

"Fuck it you filthy whore." He commands. "Fuck my cock with your asshole."

I look up to see Jake's eyes glued to me while I feel the old man's cock sliding in and out of my asshole. It actually feels kind of good, and being watched is such a turn on that I just want more. Any thought I had of stopping was gone when I felt my dress slip down off my shoulders baring my breasts. He grabs my hips pulling me down as I ride him, and I feel his dick poking hard against my muscle. Little by little I feel him gaining entry until my muscle finally concedes the battle.

I drop down planting him deep into my ass. My sphincter clenches around his dick a few times before it relaxes allowing his invasion. I feel it sting at first before my legs go numb. It feels like his dick is so deep that it's in my throat. He rocks my hips back and forth stretching my hole with his dick. It hurts, but not in a bad way. I feel his hands run up my hips to my breasts as he pulls me back tight to him. I arch my back impaled on his cock while he pinches and twirls my nipples making me moan.

"She's got an opening if you want it." He offers Jake.

I look up to see the younger man quickly undressing revealling a long hard cock. He opens my legs with his knees as he too straddles the old man, and I feel his cock slip right into me. I didn't even know I was that ready.

"Oh God!" I moan.

I've never felt this full in my life. I've never had two dicks at once in my life either. I have been missing out. Jake begins to fuck me good and hard making my body move on the old man's dick fucking him. I feel his hips moving so I know he too is fucking my ass. I orgasm almost instantly. It's just too much, and I love it. I don't even finish when Jake blasts my cervix with a hot load. He fucks me right through his orgasm until he pulls out returning to his seat.

"Clean him up fat ass." The old man orders.

I walk over to Jake, and kneel between his legs licking and sucking the mess from him. The old man kneels behind me, and slips back into my asshole. He holds my cheeks wide open as he fucks me hard with every inch of his dick. It feels like he's going to pull my guts out, but my hole isn't stopping him. I suck Jake's cock good and clean while I'm being fucked, and as I rub his scrotum I feel his dick harden in my mouth. I am soon being impaled from both ends as the old man pushes his dick into me making me take all of Jake's cock.

I stroke and suck harder and harder as my ass is fucked deeper and deeper. I feel my need growing inside of me. I can hear both of them panting, and I hear the sounds of our skin slapping echoing through the trees. Then the old man groans while grinding his dick deep into my ass. I feel his hot cum filling my rectum as his cock throbs inside of me. I concentrate on the dick in my mouth, and it's not long after that I feel his cum hitting the back of my mouth. I suck it out feeling it on my tongue before I gulp it down. I keep sucking until he pushes me away, and then I lick the last dribble from the tip.

When the old man pulls out of my asshole I feel it hang open for a few seconds. I feel his cum begin to leak out before it seems to snap shut holding it all in. He slaps my ass in appreciation as he too sit down. I sit up on my knees in the dirt just looking at both men.

"You can leave now whore. My wife will be back soon, and she doesn't need to see your fat ass over here. I'll come by tomorrow morning. Rest up."

I stumble to my feet, and straighten my dress. Jake watches closely as I cover my breasts. I smile at him before I turn to go.

"Did you like that Jake?" The old man asks.

"It was nice."

"It's the first time I had a bald pussy myself. I kind of like it."

"Me too."

"Hey bitch." The old man calls out stopping me as I walk back to my cabin. "Jake knows where you live too. He's always welcome, right?"

I just smile and shake my ass walking away.

"Don't shake it too much bitch. You'll cause an earthquake with an ass that big." The old man laughs.

I shower once more after going to the bathroom and evacuating an endless stream of semen from my body. Then I sit naked feeling my ass sting and their semen leaking as I read my book well into the night. When I finally turn in I reach to lock the door, but I stop in mid air.

"Nah, I'll leave it open." I think to myself as I turn to go to bed.

12