The Man Named Carlos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're still uncertain?" He asked.

"A little. It's just that... look, the idea is hot, but I have never done this, and I don't know what questions to ask."

"I am willing to help with those," he said. He found her inexperience adorable and erotic. The actual intoxication for him was her complete honesty.

"How?"

"The first thing you should ask is how experienced someone is. Not how many couples or how many years, but how experienced."

"Why?"

"So when they answer, you can tell how straightforward they are. The next is what will be used for protection."

"But I'm on birth control. Why would I ask that?"

"Because if you don't ask, the other guy might use it to get out of using a condom. That's always a sign of disaster."

"That makes sense," Tracy agreed. "I feel like I should be writing this down."

"How you find someone is up to you," Carlos said freely. "But you can't go into it thinking that porn or erotica is a blueprint. This is how you end up pregnant, hurt, or worse." Tracy nodded.

"There you two are!" a voice chimed in.

"Chris!" Tracy shouted out.

"It took a moment to find you. The hostess was a little rude." Carlos knew Kimmie was a waitress, not a hostess, and she was earning her extra tip. "What were you talking about?" Chris asked, sliding in next to his wife.

"Carlos told me a little about your fantasies and the dos and don'ts."

"I don't think it was all that," Carlos said, maintaining his smile. "But I think we were able to get to several of the finer points."

"Care to fill me in?"

"Of course," Carlos said with a smile.

*****

The rest of the night, in Carlos's view, was a bust. The moment Tracy's husband came in, it became about when and how will this happen, will he be there, can he record, and so on. That sort of talk is what makes it dull. Chris was the type of guy who read Raven Merlot or Kimmy Welsh or went onto Literotica thinking those stories were legitimate ways to get your wife into a sexual lifestyle. If Carlos had rolled his eyes any harder, he would have had a headache.

It was another guy playing fantasy without any real thought of the consequences to his marriage. That would be fun when you needed to rub one out, but when it came to the real world, it usually didn't work. If Carlos doubted his opinion of husbands who shared their wives before, he was now firmer than ever in his convictions.

Getting home, Carlos checked his phone. Autumn sent four messages. "Sam says he's over it. We don't have to do it." Then there was another.

"He said he won't watch if he cums first. That's what subs and cucks do," followed by, "You have to wear a condom. He doesn't care if I am on birth control. He doesn't want to risk anything." The last one said, "Whoever doesn't cum sets the rules."

"When he loses, he watches and does as he is told," Carlos sent back.

"He won't like that. He doesn't want to feel like a cuck."

"Then he shouldn't cum first," Carlos replied, lying in bed. "That proves he's the better man," he added in another text. Laughing to himself, Carlos stretched out. For him, it wasn't always about the sex or winning; it was about the contest. Sam was like Chris. They both were willing to share and put themselves in the position to lose sexually to Carlos. That made it his right to fuck their wives absolutely senseless and give them what their husbands couldn't.

The following text came with a surprise. "I had a good time. I am sorry Chris was so rude. Maybe you and I could get together next Saturday :*" Well! Tracy might prove to be interesting.

*****

"What the fuck was that?" Tracy asked Chris when she got home and made sure their daughter was asleep.

"Excuse me?" Chris asked in confusion.

"Carlos was talking us through this, and you kept making it about you and how you would watch us."

"Of course! I want to get something out of this."

God! Her husband was infuriating. She did this for him; all he could think of was himself. He was an absolute jackass. "If I fuck him, that's you getting something out of it."

"Wow!" Chris said. "I can't believe you're being serious right now. That guy sat there in a suit acting like he can show off, and I tried to remind him who you're married to, and I'm the bad guy."

"I can't believe you didn't show up for an hour after setting this whole thing up!"

"I can't believe you're being like this. You two got a chance to know one another," he snapped back as if he were the most reasonable person in the room.

Tracy paused to think. The truth is the time alone with Carlos had been worthwhile. She learned more from him about the kink her husband wanted to explore than from Chris. "Do you really want this?" Tracy asked solemnly. Chris looked dumbstruck but nodded his head. "Then I want to see him again," Tracy said firmly. "Without you trying to make it about you."

"I can wait in the car," Chris said, his mouth practically salivating.

"I'm going... alone. You can look after our daughter."

"Are you going to fuck him?" He asked seriously.

"Honestly, I like him, but I don't know," Tracy said.

"I want him to wear a condom."

"God! Chris! I don't know if I am going to sleep with him. If I bring a condom, it feels like it's decided when it isn't!"

"If he doesn't wear a condom, he doesn't fuck you."

Tracy wanted to be angry at her husband for this whole ridiculous situation he put her in. Being asked to wear a condom was entirely reasonable. Hearing it from Chris, though, didn't sound that way. "Fine," she snapped. Pulling out her phone, she typed: "I had a good time. I am sorry Chris was so rude. Maybe you and I could get together next Saturday :*"

*****

The following morning, Carlos was in a great mood. When he returned to his office, there were a few stragglers from the night before. He was sure the custodial team that cleaned Tuesday, Thursday, and the weekends would hate him. He would speak to Pedro about it and give him a personal bonus for looking the other way regarding the cum on desks.

He found a phone and a pair of panties on his desk and laughed at the disarray. The pungent aroma of sex permeated the air. Based on the familiar scent, he pulled his work phone from the top drawer and messaged Stacy. "Get Michelle in here before you get in. Thank you, beautiful. You can start at ten."

The reply came quickly. "Done and done. Love you."

Running his hands over Michelle's panties, Carlos had to think. Was this a moment for a little revenge or another chance to fuck someone else? Twirling the panties left to right, he was starting to think it would be a bit of column A and a bit of column B.

Before too long, Michelle was in his office wearing a smart red blouse, showing off more of her girls than was strictly professional. Her plaid skirt only made him want to bend her over and fuck her, as he suspected someone else had. "Michelle, are you sure my lead legal counsel should be dressed like that?"

"One of two lawyers you keep in-house," she remarked with carefree sarcasm.

"Gawd! You're lucky you look sexy in black lingerie."

"You still have that freebie from Steve and me."

"Ah!" Carlos corrected with a raised hand. "A freebie from you and a freebie from Steve. You both owe me one after Steve's little —"

Megan let out a girlish giggle. "You are going to hold him to it?"

"Two nights when I want, you don't get to say. You both owe me one and should have expected me to collect."

"Sometimes, I want to know what you're up to."

"I promise it isn't that complicated." When Michelle gave him a suspicious look, he spoke up. "Steve will know before I call it in, and he will say yes." Michelle looked at him even more suspiciously. "But right now, I need a favor."

"You're calling that in?" She asked.

"Not if you want these," he said, twirling her underwear. "You still have that understanding with Steve, right?"

"Yeah. But he will want me to bring my underwear home," she said, reaching for her belongings.

"Who was it between your legs last night?"

"Jim," Michelle answered, still trying to get her stolen treasure.

"From...?" He asked, snapping his fingers as his memory faltered.

"He's helping with archives!" She said, climbing on top of him.

Carlos wrapped one arm around her waist and pulled her close. The two of them locked eyes. Michelle could see the desire and intent in his irises. The carnivorous gleam told her he was up to something and would have it all. He smirked at her uncertainly. "You fucked a temp?" He asked with mild irritation. After that moment passed, he looked at her with curiosity. "You did fuck. Right?"

Michelle laughed, sitting on his desk. She knew she was part of a game for him, and if she were to be someone's piece, she would enjoy being Carlos's.

"We did."

"In my office."

"He wanted me on your desk."

"How was he?" He asked clinically.

"Not bad. He came too fast but got it back up soon enough."

"How long total?"

"About forty-five, but he ate me out after, so it was worth it."

"Did he cum in you?"

There was no emotion in his questions. It was all about the truth; he was not shaming her like other men. But if she did not answer, she figured Carlos would find a way to take it out on her pussy. She was half-tempted to push him to find out, but she needed to start the workday. More importantly, Steve told her if she had sex with Carlos without his blessing, their marriage was over. She would just have to be patient, and fuck; she would learn to be patient for him.

"He did."

"Then you owe me one more."

"Excuse me?" She asked, with faux offence.

"This was my office. I need to have Pedro clean it twice, and you didn't ask permission like a good girl. If you had, you wouldn't owe me another. Especially if you want these back."

She smiled as he twirled her lacy underwear. "Fine. I owe you one more."

"You'll work it out with Steve?" Carlos asked, seeking clarification.

"He won't be happy, but after the whole incident, he might allow it."

"Use that beautiful legal mind and get me a yes." She bent down, feeling his finger run from her throat to her chin. The sensation made her shiver in anticipation. "That's a good girl," he said, inches from kissing her before pulling back.

"Oh! You fucking tease," she said, hitting his chest as he stood up.

"You tease me every day," he said back. His smirk was slowly returning.

"I want you to use those favors and say yes," she whined.

"Don't worry. I will," he said, lifting her off his desk and setting her on her feet as if she weighed no more than a bag of rice. Turning her, he caressed, then smacked her ass. "Come collect these from Stacy at the end of the day."

"Do you plan on doing anything naughty with my panties, Mister Santiago?" She asked in a flirtatious tone.

"Yes, but don't worry. I won't ruin them like you and Jim did to my office."

Heading out, Michelle pulled her phone from her bra. "You can't hold that against me forever."

"Only until I get between your legs," Carlos called.

Michelle shook her head as she explained to her husband the embarrassing story of Carlos finding her underwear after fucking the twenty-ish temp guy. She knew her husband would not care about the sex, but he wanted the debt to Carlos gone. After all, they would have to stop playing with other people if they planned to have their third child.

Seeing the finger imprint of a Z on the phone's touch screen, Carlos tried it with his finger. The phone unlocked, and he snapped a few photos onto Jim's phone. He grabbed his work phone and texted Stacy. "I will be out for half an hour. Just make sure everything runs like clockwork."             

*****

Ladarius Williams was a thirty-five-year-old African-American man. In the middle of a workweek in the middle of nowhere California, he felt overdressed. It was eighty-two degrees in the middle of goddamn March. Nowhere civilized had any right to be as hot as this.

He sat in a dingy local coffee shop called Dion's that was thankfully equipped with a powerful AC. There were old vinyl records on the wall a small Coke fridge with cheap soda and juice behind a transparent door. Tables and mismatched chairs brought home the "hole in the wall" feel of the place. The room was empty except for Dion, an old balding Greek man making a big batch of chowder and grilling chicken.

"Will Santi be joining you, Mister Williams?"

"If we can get him to read a clock," Ladarius said under his breath.

"I can't hear you!" Dion shouted over his loud kitchen.

"He's here," Carlos said, opening the door and waving to the Greek cook.

"Lock it, please! You know you can have the floor, Santi, but that means I don't want people coming in."

"Fair's fair," Carlos said with a laugh. After locking the door behind him, he straightened his vest before sitting down. Carlos smiled at his friend. "What's today about?"

Sliding over a check, Ladarius flashed a smile of his own. "That debt market deal paid off."

"What do the margins look like?" Carlos asked, pulling out his glasses.

"Forty percent on your end," Ladarius said.

"And you'll be solvent by the end of the year?" Carlos wondered, peering over his glasses.

"You really saved my ass," Ladarius said.

"Enough for two favors?" Carlos asked.

"I have heard rumors about your favors. Whenever someone owes you, someone bends over."

"Only when they say yes," Carlos remarked with a grin. While Mister Williams was unsure, Carlos fixed his vest and adjusted his tie, signifying his seriousness.

Dion came by with a grilled chicken sandwich, a bowl of creamy cheddar broccoli for Carlos, and a big Caesar salad for Ladarius. He handled his role of being unable to hear the men very well.

"I have a guy in Archives. I need you to distract him with busywork for the next few days. Have him go over our work files. Make sure we dotted the i's and crossed the t's."

Ladarius laughed. "That's not a favor. What did this guy do to piss you off?"

"I'll consider it one of the two favors if you don't ask."

"You'll have to let me in on that secret in June"

"June?" Carlos asked.

"That was the other reason I came to see you. My boss wants to meet you, and you're invited to the annual cross-company retreat."

"You mean their annual swinger event?" Carlos teased. "Where is it this year? Denmark?" Carlos had heard of these events. Every year, select executives in New York, LA, San Francisco, and Atlanta would get together to play golf by day and have fun fucking around by night at a resort or hotel for a week.

"Middle of nowhere, Kansas, actually," Ladarius said, sliding over the brochure for the event and a ticket with Carlos's name on it.

"Oh, come on, Dare, you know I hate these things! I don't have a wife, and your bosses like making it all about who swings the biggest dick."

"From what I hear, you have a habit of swinging your dick anyway."

Carlos laughed. "You're right. But they make it seem like I am a big fish in a tiny pond."

"Carlos," Ladarius replied kindly. "You live in Northern California, make the major players fly to you, eat in nowhere food places to discuss business, and get exclusive invitations that guys at big-name firms would kill for. Carlos," Ladarius repeated, "you are a big fish."

*****

After lunch with Dare, Carlos was slightly shaken. He knew Dare had paid him a huge compliment. Hearing he was in a small pond motivated Carlos to show others what a big fish he was, but to do that, he needed to swim.

He got into his car and found himself in front of Apartment Nine, someplace he didn't much care to remember. He knocked on the door, and a woman in her mid-twenties opened it dressed in sexy shorts, a green tank top, and no bra, so Carlos had a good idea about the small B-ish cup tits on her chest. She had short, brunette hair and appeared exhausted.

"Who is— Oh! Mister Santiago. Would you like to come in?"

"No, no. I don't want to intrude. Especially if Jim isn't home... " he looked up at the door frame, struggling to remember her name.

"Nicole," the cute young wife supplied.

"Thank you. I tend to struggle with names," Carlos admitted. "I came to drop off your husband's phone." He reached into his vest pocket and turned the phone, fresh with a photo or two of Michelle's underwear in the memory, over to Nicole.

"Thank you! Wouldn't it be easier for you to give it to him?"

"He was not at the office when I got there," Carlos replied, "and I had an early lunch in the area, so I figured I could give it to you."

"That is so sweet of you," she said. "I can't believe he left it at work, considering how late he got in."

"Yeah. I take partial blame for that. We threw a big party for Tiffany, and there was drinking and a lot of food."

"You do so much for the people who work for you."

Carlos flashed a devilish smile. "They work hard for me, and I want everyone to be happy." This was the moment Carlos had been waiting for. He paused, acting hesitant. "But—" He stopped himself at the right time. It sounded like he was struggling to tell her something he felt guilty knowing.

"But what?" She asked.

"No. It is not my place to say," he said, taking a half-step back. Before he could take another, Nicole reached for his hand.

"If you think something's wrong, I want to know," she said. Concern was dripping in every word.

"Well," he said, putting one hand over hers. "I could have sworn he was in the printing room with Michelle, having fun, when I was heading out the door."

"What kind of fun?" Nicole asked.

Carlos took a step forward and stroked her arm with careful affection. Too much, and she would know he was coming onto her. Too little, and she would think he was playing a part or being cold. It was a delicate balance when implicating a cheating husband. "It was a party, Nicole. I am sure he was enjoying himself, but I thought since he was there, maybe getting caught up on work, he would have come home at a reasonable hour."

Nicole almost had tears in her eyes. "That's all?"

"That's all," he said, giving a reassuring smile. "I know your husband loves you, Nicole. He probably had too much to drink, so he ate, sobered up, and came home when he felt it was safe to drive."

She sniffed back her tears before wrapping her arms around him. He waited half a second before returning the hug and made sure to give her a moment.

"Sorry. I just—" she stammered, pulling back from the hug. She blushed, realizing the contact might be considered a breach of loyalty to her husband.

Carlos recognized that look in her eyes. He had seen it a hundred times before. It was the tightrope he had to walk carefully. "Don't you apologize. Marriage is challenging. I won't mention it to Jim. Just take care of that," he motioned to the phone, "and don't think about it too much."

"Yes!" Nicole said, returning to herself. "Yes. Thank you, Mister Santiago."

"Any time, Nicole," he said, heading back to his car. "Remember to relax. There are greater tragedies than one hung-over husband."

"Of course! Thank you!"

When he got into his car, he knew it was a coin flip. If she went through the phone, it would take a little work, but she would find the underwear photo. After that, it got tricky. She could blame Michelle. After all, Carlos did drop her name. But it was 2023. Women were more upset that their husbands cheated than with the women who fucked them where the blame should be. If he were a betting man, she would confront Jim first, but he would be busy working late for the next few nights. That would only leave her one person to talk to: Mister Carlos Santiago, and he was very good at Risk Assessment.