The Man Named Carlos Ch. 02

Story Info
While Tracy has a date, others struggle.
5.2k words
2.28
5.5k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Date

Nicole was a twenty four year old wife. She had dropped out of college when she had met her husband. She loved him at first sight. He was two inches taller than her at five foot eight inches. That was one of the first things that attracted her to her husband. He was taller but not too imposing

He was cute back then, and when they went out, they would have explosive sex everywhere. In his apartment or at her parent's place.. Fuck! They used to go at it like animals in the bed of his old truck.

After a pregnancy scare, and a few judgmental pro-lifers in her family, Nicole realized she needed to take her life more seriously. She dropped out of school, starting working full time as a receptionist in a hotel. It helped pay their bills, and maybe save up for a house if the market got better. Jim got his degree in Business and Communications, but couldn't seem to get into law school like he had planned.

So instead, he tried the job market and bounced between jobs.

Eventually, this led him to work for Carlos Santiago in the early months of the year. He was told it would only be for six months, but after a review, they might either let him go or considering keeping him on.

She had met Carlos Santiago a few times. One was a party in late January at the office. He was telling everyone he had been wanting everyone to set goals, but have fun. He gave a whole speech about how he didn't want work to be their only part of life. When they were at work, he wanted their full attention and effort, but remember to love your wife, your kids, the really important things.

Nicole was captivated by his speech because it felt real. He actually seemed to mean it. The sporadic celebrations he threw only seemed to help his case.

Fuck! It would feel so good to find out if he was telling the truth about that. She wondered if that tall, dark, and handsome man was even half of what he presented himself as.

These were the things on her mind when her husband had his head buried between her legs. She adored his oral efforts. Fuck! When his touch tongue flitted over her clit, she knew she was going to cum for him. Running her fingers through his hair, she was practically begging him to fuck her.

When she felt his bare cock against her pussy, realization hit Nicole. "Babe, condom!"

"Right, right," Jim said, annoyed. He went over to their nightstand, where there was a box of condoms.

Other thoughts started to flood Nicole's mind when Jim was putting on his condom on his six and a half inch cock. He shouldn't forget. They could only have sex with a condom when Nicole found out she had a bad reaction to her birth control, and both the depo shot and the IUD were out. Just before he slid in between her legs, she could not help but remember what Mister Santiago had said about Jim in the copy room or whatever with Michelle.

She did not lose herself to her husband's ten minutes of pumping like she normally did. For the entirety, Nicole began to wonder: Had something happened with Michelle and her husband at that party? And if something had happened, what was she prepared to do about it?

---

The morning came and Carlos had texts blowing up his fun phone. Most were from Autumn and her husband, Sam. The man flip-flopped more than a goddamn goldfish out of water. He was struggling with the idea of sharing his fiancee again. That was always strange to him. Carlos had already fucked Autumn to the brink of exhaustion with his blessing.

Then there was the time he fucked her in the living room at 3 AM when everyone in the apartment was sleeping. Or the time, her kids were at school, and she needed a pick-me-up. He laughed to himself. Come to think of it, he had probably fucked Autumn more without Sam's permission rather than with it.

The problem with being sneaky was Carlos had to fuck with one arm tied behind his back. Where was the fun in that? What was the point? He enjoyed it when he was allowed to do whatever he wanted. Affairs had a way of limiting him.

As such, he put the phone down. He needed to clear his head.

"What are you thinking, boss?" Stacy asked, walking into his office. She wore a pair of dark blue women's business pants that just hugged the curves of her legs, thighs and ass. He could just make out the outline of her panties. Her blouse had the top two buttons undone, giving Carlos a view of her chest.

"Right now, about how when you come to see me, I better see three buttons undone."

Stacy did not even hesitate to undo one more, letting him see her black bra.

"Remember to only give the public two buttons down."

"Yes, sir," Stacy said playfully. She leaned down to let him get a good, long look at her girls.

Looking at his itinerary, she saw a date for Saturday.

"Oh? Who's Tracy? Are you replacing me?" she asked. She did not pull more of her shirt down or wiggle her ass as he sat there, salivating in the display.

"Boyfriend, remember?" Carlos reminded her.

"About that..." she said. "I asked him about what he considered cheating since we both know I wear a little less than professional outfits for you."

Carlos sat back. "Did you now? And what did he say?"

"Kissing me on the lips is cheating. Sex of any kind is cheating. Sexting is cheating."

Carlos raised an eyebrow at her list. Another dumbass who thought he could lock up a sexy woman with lists.

"That leaves a lot that isn't 'cheating'," he said, running her hands up her legs.

"It does. But that doesn't mean you get to do it everyday, sir," she said, running her hands to meet his. "But that means you can't eat my pussy and I can't even suck your dick."

Carlos smirked. "That means that I can do plenty," he said. He directed his hand between her legs. Allowing his middle and ring finger against the fabric that covered her pussy, he ran it up and down.

"Fuck," Stacy whispered as he started unbuttoning her blouse. She did not even have the strength to stop and check the time. Thankfully, she did not need to. Most others would not get in for another hour. Michelle would be the first, and she would never be mad at Stacy enjoying fun fun time with the boss

Stacy gasped as he did not even have the decency to unhook her bra. The padded black bra was pulled down by Carlos' impatient hands. He kissed her chest as his free hand covered one of her nipples.

"Jesus," she cried out as she could feel the girthy cock pressing against her pussy through their clothes. Riding him up and down, she gripped his shoulders. Her senses were running wild as her forbidden act was only raising her arousal to greater heights.

With his cock pushing on against her fabric only to stimulate her clit, Stacy could not contain herself. "Yes," she hissed when she could feel the orgasm rocking her body. She forgot all about her boyfriend, the rules she was bending for Carlos, or even that she was in her boss' office. Instead, she fell down into Carlos' arms. Turning her head, she tilted his head to make him peck her on her cheek, centimeters from her lips.

"That was wonderful. Now let's get you ready for your date.".

---

Nicole laid in bed as her husband headed to work.

"I'm going to be coming home tonight," Jim said before heading out.

Nicole laid in bed, and looked at him confused. "Why?"

"Some bullshit explanation. I am checking records for some deal Carlos made a while back. Ihave no idea why they picked me."

"Well you are a temp," Nicole tried to figure out. "This will get you a chance to prove yourself."

"Maybe," Jim said, slowly coming around. After a moment, he smiled. "You're right. Anyway, I won't be home for the rest of the week until like 9, hon."

He kissed her on the lips and headed for the door.

"Oh don't wait up. I lost my phone at work the other day. I'm gonna look for it, but if I don't find it by Friday, we might need to get a new one."

Nicole felt guilty about having his phone in her nightstand next to the bed. "I am sure you will find it, sweetie," she said, blowing him another kiss as he left. When the door was shut, and she was sure he was heading to his car, she let out a big breath of relief.

She sat there thinking about how insane she felt. She was holding onto her husband's phone without a single shred of evidence that her husband had been unfaithful. Still, she could not overcome the feeling in her gut.

Why was she suspicious? She just had some of the best oral sex from her husband. So what if he almost forgot the condom? That didn't mean anything.

But it did. Consistent husbands didn't forget something that serious.

What about that oral sex? It was better than usual. He was trying new things. No. He could not have just picked it up on the internet.

Something was wrong. Maybe it was how Jim was seen with Michelle and Carlos, a good man, felt so unsure about telling Nicole.

Nicole would be an idiot not to look into. Going to her bedroom, she was going to look through that phone and find whether or not her husband had been fucking around.

---

Another day, another dollar was all that Michelle could think of. When she came home from her office, she was greeted by two little monsters. Bending down, she hugged her children. She was a doting mother and she wanted nothing more than to see her little girls smile.

Well, that was not entirely the case. A very real part of her wanted to give her two little girls a little brother, but that really came down to Steve.

And so, Michelle spent her evening with her little girls after paying the neighbor twenty bucks for watching them for a few hours after school. She made them a quick and easy dinner before shuffling them off to watch YouTube on their TV in their room.

She went to the living room with her new favorite reverse harem erotica. It was at the point where one of her three lovers plans to breed her over her primary. And she always loved how hot these stories got. One woman with many lovers was always a turn on for Michelle. It had been since her first disappointing sexual partner back in high school.

He was a wonderful guy, sweet, open, in shape, but he was one of those guys that thought his dick was a gift to all women. It was nice and all at eight inches, but without good foreplay and patience, what was a bigger cock other than a rod being jammed inside of her?

Since then, Michelle had been with many kinds of men in bed, and one or two women. Being a mom had only made her a MILF and more desirable to men. She had not been willing to take advantage of those men after marrying Steve, but a few years in, after their second child, Steve had seen the merits of polyamory. He had been willing to take her up on the idea.

It, for the most part, worked. They both had been willing to play. There were rules. They had to communicate, approve of the people that the other person played with, and to play as safe as the other person approved of. Ethical non-monogamy was sometimes boring and about logistics. It was not always about hot and heavy breathing, cocks in pussies, or being railed like it was in her erotica.

There were arguments about who and what and where and when or even how.

Which led back to Carlos. After he had helped Steve out of his jam, Carlos had been wanting to fuck Michelle, and Michelle had tried before, years back when he was in a relationship with some other women.

Carlos had been the only man in twenty years of sexual activity to say no to Michelle, and she had not been nice. She had been on his lap, with both of her full breasts in his face when he said no.

Since then, she had been very unkind to him, dressing sexy, bending over just right, even letting Jim fuck her on Carlos' desk was a way to get to Carlos. Still, he had not said yes to her yet. She could not figure that out. She was willing. She was willing to be his slut at work and a wife at home. There was so much fun for him to gain. Still, he pulled back.

When she asked him why, he said, "I don't intend to just be another guy to you, or a notch on your bedpost, Michelle."

She had not even realized it but her right hand had slid between her legs. There was something about Carlos. He was tall, dark, handsome, and fuck he had scruples that most men did not. He could stand there after he said anything, and without a doubt, she knew he would be telling the truth.

After he had helped her husband, he told her he wanted a favor from each of them, and he told them he planned to fuck Michelle senseless on his terms, so when he called it in, he wouldn't just be some other guy.

And holy fuck! He wouldn't. She found him so sexy, adored his mind, and there was something about his single minded conviction that she would have. When he finally fucked her, he would be better than any erotica.

Running her hand over her own clit, she moaned, knowing no one would bother her for the few minutes she needed. She imagined his hot breath on her neck. She imagined what his lips would feel like on hers.

Despite all of Steve's gifts, kissing was not one of them. And though he worked security, he was not as built as Carlos. The more she compared them, the better Carlos ended up looking. She would never leave Steve, but Carlos was going to fuck her one day. She would get Steve's permission. She just didn't know how or when.

---

Tracy was not sure what to do, but the days flew by waiting for Carlos. Chris did not complain or bitch. Instead, he was supportive of the date. He was encouraging her to wear this or that.

When Friday rolled around, she was getting nervous about how the next day would play out. She should have asked to see more of his cock. She was trembling with excitement and she did not know what to do with herself.

---

Chris knew exactly what to do with himself. He was nothing but excited. He had not tricked her. This was what months of work would be for. He imagined Tracy naked and fucking her lover. Fuck.

The idea of her being fucked raw, just like in porn made his cock harder than it had in months.

He could not resist the imagery in his mind. While his wife was downstairs, he began stroking his cock.

He would get to hear all about how some other guy pounded his wife's pussy. That idea was so fucking hot.

The KY jelly he and his wife used was on the nightstand, and with every moment, he imagined Carlos taking Tracy and bending her over his bed, pounding her pussy. Imagining his bull cock in his wife made Chris weak.

He just could not last. He leaned back thinking of the explosive sex they would have. His stream of semen shot from his penis with an unrestrained pleasure.

Leaning against the wall of his bedroom, Chris struggled to catch his breath. That was one of the best loads he had had in a while.

But with the emission of cum out of his body, he came back to his senses. Tracy would need to make Carlos wear a condom. Birth control was not one hundred percent and he would not raise another man's kid.

Of course, he didn't want any disease in his relationship.

---

Friday was a tricky day for Nicole. She had gone through Jim's phone forward and backward. There were two things that had stuck with her. She could not find a Michelle in his phone. Instead, she found someone called 'Law Girl'.

When she went through his photos, there was nothing inappropriate, but there was a big gap between his last photo and the current date. Jim usually saved photos on his phone, whether it was something funny he saw on social media or if he was thinking of something and wanted Nicole to buy it for the home.

After a day's investigation, she found a photo of lacy underwear in his gallery's trash.

Nicole sat in her living room holding her phone and her husband's phone.

Dialing the ten digits of the 'Law Girl's' phone number was painful.

Before she called, Nicole steeled herself. She needed to make sure that she was ready for what she already knew in her heart.

The phone rang twice.before a woman answered the phone.

"Hello, this is Michelle. Who am I talking to?"

"Hey Michelle," Nicole said, forcing a cheery tone. "This is Nicole. I am Jim's wife."

"Jim's wife?" Michelle asked. It was so very clear that she did not know who Nicole was. "Is this a call where I find out Jim is a cheating piece of shit?"

There it was. Michelle did not know who Nicole was, and Nicole had to either throw her under the bus or protect him even though he was a cheating piece of shit. After so many years being together, Nicole's decision was made for her.

"No, no. Nothing like that." Nicole was quick to say. "I just wanted to double check a few things with you."

"Oh, like what?"

"I just wanted to make sure he wore a condom when you slept together. You know? During the party."

Michelle paused to think. "We were kind of sneaking into our boss' office," she admitted. "I am a little ashamed to say he kind of fucked me bareback. Is that okay?"

Nicole had to resist the urge to scream that even they don't have bareback sex since she was afraid of getting pregnant.

Instead, she composed herself and said, "I will have to have a talk with him about this."

"Did I get him in trouble?" Michelle asked, genuinely concerned.

"Michelle. My husband is a big boy. He knows what he did. But until I have spoken with him, could you do me a favor and not fuck him again?"

"I can. I am sorry for any trouble I may have started."

"Don't you worry about that, Michelle. My husband should have acted like a man. Thank you."

"Of course," Michelle shot back. "I have to get back to work."

"No problem," Nicole said. When she had hung up, Nicole could not do anything except scream and cry about the irrevocable damage Jim had done to their marriage.

---

Friday came and in the morning, Tracy woke up to a text from Carlos, asking if she wanted to move their date up to that afternoon.

Tracy quickly checked with Chris. He seemed more on board than ever. His only line was that he wanted her to make sure that Carlos wore a condom. Tracy still felt that bringing a condom meant that she was planning to sleep with Carlos, but her husband's logic won out.

She confirmed her date with Carlos by shooting a reply.

She was so excited at the prospect. When he replied with: "Wear comfy shoes," she wondered if sneakers would go well with her black 'fuck me' dress.

By the time the date came up, Carlos gave her an address, which was a small park named after a poet Tracy had not read from. There was a baseball game for some little leaguers going on, and Carlos was in his vest and dress pants again. Tracy felt a little overdressed and exposed with that much cleavage out. She was glad the skirt of the dress covered her full thighs.

Carlos was by a concession stand eating a small six dollar bowl of nachos. He was sipping a soda while talking to the older black guy manning the food booth.

"Thanks, Tom," he said when Tracy was near.

"I think that fine young woman is looking for you," Tom replied.

"You know she can hear you, right?" Carlos asked right before chugging his drink and tossing what little was left of the nachos away.

"Oh. I know. How often do I get to tell a pretty lady that she is as fine as wine."

Tracy blushed, knowing he said it loud enough for her to hear him.

"Don't encourage him," Carlos warned Tracy. "There are kids here."

"The way this gorgeous girl is dressed," Tom said over an imaginary pair of glassed. "You might end up making a few."

Tracy smiled sweetly. "You know how to make a girl feel special."

"Enough flirting with Tom. His ego is big enough."

"Not half as big as this girl's—"

"Yeah. That's enough," Carlos said, slapping down a twenty. "Are you hungry, Tracy? Tom's hot dogs are pretty delicious."

"What girl can't say no to a little league hot dog."

12