The Man Named Carlos Ch. 04

Story Info
It's time for therapy.
5.7k words
1.61
2.5k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 04/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Dealing

She stared at Carlos, looked at her table, then at the television on the wall before landing on her wedding photo. Despite her anger, despite Jim's selfish actions, despite Carlos restraining herself, Nicole broke down and finally just started bawling.

Every part of her expected to hear Carlos give excuse after excuse in how he needed to leave.

Instead, she was met with the surprise of Carlos reaching across and giving her a hug.

"I am so sorry! I didn't know," Carlos said. "I just thought you were worried about the risk of STDs."

Nicole pulled back, looking at him. "Wait! Do you...?"

She could not even finish. Nausea started to overwhelm her.

"No!" Carlos was quick to say. "I had my physical yesterday. Clean as a whistle."

While the smile was kind and sweet, it did not hit Nicole the same way it had before the sex.

"But I'm not!" she let out again.

"No, no," Carlos said. "You're okay. You're okay."

"But I cheated on my husband," she said. "What the fuck is wrong with me?"

Carlos cradled her as she had not been in a long time. "Nothing. I am so sorry! I should not have done this."

"It's not your fault," she said to him.

"I think at least half of this," he said, motioning to the two of them, "is my fault. Regardless of what your husband did, you and I could not have done this without me being involved, so I deserve some of the fault."

She looked at him, tears still rolling down her eyes. "What is wrong with me?"

"Nothing," Carlos breathed. "We all make mistakes."

She looked up at him before she felt swept up in the moment again. Softly, Nicole leaned up and pressed her lips on Carlos'. He was just as gentle as he had been in the beginning, but she could feel the difference. He wanted her, without a doubt, but he showed the restraint he had given into earlier. He really was sorry.

"You're a good guy," she declared weakly.

"Clearly, not too good," Carlos half joked. It reached her that time as Nicole weakly laughed.

"What am I going to do?" she asked. "I'm not on birth control."

"That's what Plan B is for," Carlos remarked. "Nothing's been done that can't be fixed."

He looked at her with caring eyes. He caressed her right arm.

"But I can't just get that," Nicole said. "People know I am married. If I get that and it gets back to Jim..." Tears started to escape from her eyes once more.

"I'll get it," Carlos said without hesitation. "I'm a bachelor. No one cares what I do. I'll bring it over tomorrow evening after work." He looked at her and she nodded.

He stood up carefully before helping her up. "Maybe we should get dressed. I don't think we want your neighbors knocking on the door or your husband coming home to find you like this."

She nodded her head. "You're right we don't."

---

This was such bullshit was all Jim could think. He had busted his way through school, and when he got out, he was working a shit job for a guy who was barely in the office.

Now he was categorizing receipts from a joint venture with some other bullshit company. Someone else could have done this job, but Jim drew the short end of the stick.

Was this some karmic punishment for cheating on Nicole? Maybe if her tits were nicer he wouldn't have had to cheat? Maybe she could have sucked his cock a bit more here and there? And really? She expected him to say no to that sexy Michelle?

Then again, had that been worth it?

A very real part of him wanted to say no, but fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, she made him cum so hard. He did not cum half as hard with Nicole.

Was that why he was doing this? That's what he wondered about when he was looking at another invoice. Had been fucking Michelle been a no go? Did he have to ask the boss if it was okay?

She seemed to enjoy it just fine, but were there rules he was no playing by?

For fuck's sake, he did not know, but he was always done, so he went back to work and thought of Michelle's full tits.

---

Steve walked around the warehouse as it was his job. It was boring. No one ever came. It was just one of those jobs. When it paid twenty three an hour and you had two kids to provide for, it was what it was.

That always gave him time to think about things.

He wondered how he had gotten into the situation where he owed Carlos 'favors'. He knew well enough. They weren't favors. It was tantamount to blackmail.

Steve and Michelle were poly. Practical poly. Steve got bored of sex with just one person. Michelle was sexy, fun, and could suck and ride cock like nobody else, but it was always nice to have other options. They thought these things through. They screened partners. Condoms were used when they were not sure.

Every now and then, they got sloppy. After all, no one was perfect. Steve was forty two and sometimes he was forgetful. With Michelle in her thirties, she was careful, but in a way, she was also getting older and just not as hot to look at.

Which led Steve to Anabelle. She was this young sexy thin thing from Fresno. When he went down there to do some security work for a friend to help get some extra money, she had been at the convention center. Fuck she was hot.

She was five foot seven. Nice ass. A little thin, but nice perky tits. She sucked and slobbed on his dick like a real slut too. He couldn't help but want her.

They fucked for every day he was working in Fresno, but then, on his last day, she told him he owed her five grand. When he asked why, she revealed that she was a prostitute.

When he called her out on her shit, she told him that he would not want her going to the cops. With how young she looked, he worried for a moment that she was underage or something; thankfully she was twenty two, so that was not it, but it was that she found out that he was ex military. Military guys caught with hookers don't do well in front of judges from what she was saying.

With nowhere to turn, Steve did the stupidest thing he could. He called Carlos Santiago to help him solve the issue. Carlos pulled out the cash and told Steve that he owed him. At first, Steve kept the situation as a secret from Michelle, but that bit him in the ass because months later, Steve got shit-faced drunk, and halfways through sex, he was stupid to bring up how she fucked better than the Fresno hooker.

Michelle had not brought it up, but the next day, he told her that he agreed that he owed Carlos a favor, and then Michelle jumped on that and said she owed Carlos a favor because he stopped Steve from getting arrested and protected their little girls from finding out their dad was a pervert.

How the fuck was this his fault?

He had sex. He had his passes. This was really about Carlos trying to fuck Michelle. He couldn't prove it, but Steve started to think the whole thing was a set up.

As he walked around the warehouse one more time, he knew something was fucked up about the situation, and he would prove it before too long.

---

The next day came quicker than she had thought. Nicole let Jim come to bed. Thankfully, he was too tired to come to bed and inspect her body. Her ass had been spanked by Carlos and it had left a hand marking of a bruise.

She could feel Carlos' sperm in her, clawing its way deeper into her. Like an infection, it was spreading, only this invasion of her body could leave her pregnant. Nicole was half-white on her dad's side and half-Asian on her mom's. With Jim being a white guy, and Carlos being a nice, tall, dark, and handsome drink of water...Fuck... Nicole had struggled with that. The point was that people would notice a brown kid coming out of her on delivery day.

The fact that he was going out of his way to do so much for her, Nicole knew Carlos was a good guy despite helping her commit infidelity.

She struggled with that because, on a sick sad level, a very small part of her wanted to let Carlos' semen reach the egg in her womb if it could. Part of it would be because Jim was a selfish bastard but also because if Carlos was even a quarter of the man she thought he was, Nicole could see herself having a child with similar qualities.

However, that was for the land of dreams. She could not rightfully risk her marriage or entrap Carlos that way. Fancy was one thing, and reality was another. She would accept the pill that Carlos brought and take it. After that, she would have to decide what she was going to do about salvaging the wreck of her marriage.

---

Getting the pill was as simple as stopping in at a Walgreens at eight in the morning. It really was no fuss no muss.

Upon getting to his office though, there was a bit of a fuss happening. Walking up to Stacy after stowing the Plan B pill in his inner jacket pocket, Carlos motioned at the inside of his personal space.

"Who are those two strange men in my office?" he asked.

"Your new security," she said offhandedly. "You missed them last time for a playdate if I recall."

"So you rescheduled them for now?" Carlos inquired incredulously.

"I scheduled them for now," Stacy said with a disregard that told him she was in a bad mood.

"Good morning," Carlos said, entering the room. He shut the door behind him.

Upon looking more closely at the two men, they were both taller than him. One was a deep ebony while the other was a lighter shade of caramel. They were both impeccably dressed black suits, but from the look and the slight discoloration at the collars, Carlos could tell they were from a clothing warehouse. Nothing wrong with that. His first suits were from there, but it told him that they might want his business.

Within a five second window, Carlos inspected the man on the right. His hair was cut like it might from a salon, not too close to the scalp, but ready to be at a wedding. By contrast, the darker man had gone to a barbershop. High face, straight razor cut to frame the face, freshly shaven, and uncomfortable in the suit. This was a job interview if Carlos had ever seen it.

"Raoul, right?" Carlos attempted, reaching out his hand to the man on the right.

"Close," the man replied. "Ross. I'm Jonathan Ross. And my colleague here is Anthony Owens."

"Carlos," said, shaking Anthony's hand quickly. "So what can I do for you, Ross?"

"We think it would be helpful to have a third person in rotation," Jonathan answered.

"Sixty?" Carlos asked, knowing Ross would understand.

"Ninety," Jonathan replied without thinking.

"May I?" Carlos asked, throwing himself into his chair behind his desk.

Jonathan motioned for Anthony to stand in front of the desk.

He stood proud and tall. Carlos would guess he was six-three, maybe six-four. He used his clinical eye before asking his first question.

"Marines?"

"Army, sir,"

"How many years?"

"Six. Two tours in Afghanistan before coming home on a medical discharge in twenty twenty one."

Carlos looked him over. He was certainly physically intimidating. "Why work for me? I am sure other jobs would be easier."

"After my discharge, some people look at me as damaged goods, and pardon my saying so, sir, but the pay isn't as attractive elsewhere for this amount of work."

"Did you ever chase the hat?"

Anthony shook his head.

"Good because I only enjoy being shouted at by my therapist and certain beautiful women."

"Understood, sir," he said with a nod.

"Do you know about me and my...proclivities?" Carlos asked.

"Jonathan has filled me in, sir. Something about you sleep around."

"I lead a non-monogamous lifestyle. I sleep with many women in a year, poly women, married women, sometimes models, sometimes people that I have done business with."

"And as such you get death threats?" Anthony supplied.

Carlos let out a long laugh. "Yes and no. Sometimes, I get threats from people who I go against in business life and win. Sometimes, there's an angry husband. Sometimes, I get it from conservative or religious people who don't like the lifestyle I lead."

"How does that happen?" the former soldier asked.

"I travel in a lot of circles. I get around." Carlos put a manilla envelope with letters that had threatening intent in them.

"Have you tried stopping?" Anthony wondered, looking through the written papers.

"It's a little like closing the barn doors when the horses are running into the fields already. They've already broken out."

Anthony shrugged in agreement.

"I only ask if you have an issue with the lifestyle I lead."

"Are the women consensually having sex with you?" Anthony asked.

Carlos stood up, stabbing his finger at the table. "I don't have sex any other way!"

Despite his military training, Anthony recoiled.

"Sorry. If they aren't interested or willing, neither am I," Carlos clarified. He looked at the man before straightening himself back up. "So I will ask again: Do you have an issue I lead?"

"If your check clears, and the partner you play with are willing, who am I to judge?" Anthony asked.

"Good man!" Carlos said. "Let's have a two week trial. After, we can negotiate, but I am thinking seventy five K a year with benefits. Does that work?"

"Yes, sir!" Anthony replied, shaking Carlos' hand gratefully.

They discussed how Anthony would share the office with two other guards, but they would be monitoring Carlos, and how Carlos would have an emergency pager for any of them with GPS, so they always knew where he was, but after that, the two left as respectfully as they had come.

After which, he had two texts. One was from Autumn, but the second was the more meaningful one. George messaged him to say they had a 4 o'clock appointment for that afternoon. After such a stressful morning, Carlos was not looking forward to it.

---

Steve was absolutely exhausted when he got home. However, he was met by a surprise.

"You know, the kids are at school, Carlos gave me a half day, and you're off," Michelle said, leaning on the edge of the couch wearing a red lacey piece of lingerie.

Where she usually looked so professional with her red hair up, glasses on her face, Michelle had discarded her spectacles, let her hair down, and was showing off every curvy inch of her body to her husband.

While he was not the only one to have seen his sexy wife in such a state, he could see her making every effort for him to understand that he was special to him.

Her fiery red hair looked all the more beautiful in the dim light of their home.

The anger at the past mistakes were forgotten as Steve hungrily lunged for his wife. She was no pillow princess; she allowed herself to be caught up in his arms when his lips crashed against hers. She forced her tongue into his mouth rather than waiting for him to come to her.

His throbbing meat was jerking in his pants for her in anticipation of what was to come. He knew and so did she.

They both wanted a third child. For his part, Steve wanted a boy, but at this point, he was not thinking of progeny, only the sweet embrace of her pussy lips wrapped around his cock.

Her overflowing tits were pulled out by his overzealous hands as he had to have her right then and there.

She moaned and felt his cock rubbing against her pussy. She was not so easily made to cum, but she could feel him touching all the right spots. Her mom-bod did not make her any less appealing to the male gaze. Bigger tits, wider hips, and a fat ass could make any man harder than diamond.

Pushing back, Steve hit the wall when Michelle dropped to her knees and undid his belt and wrapped her lips around his cock.

He loved when she sucked him off. It made him feel like the king of the castle. Her lips were barely around his member when his hands were on her head.

"Fuck yes!" he groaned. "Who owns those lips? Who owns that pussy?" Steve demanded.

She made a show of getting his five and a quarter inch cock out of her mouth. He was not the biggest she had ever had by any means, but he knew where to put it and how with her, and that was everything.

Michelle adored that about him.

"You do, baby," she promised, stroking him.

"Damn right," he said, feeling her seasoned hand stroking away at him.

She broke her tits together and let the cleavage swallow his dick whole.

"Fuck yeah! Tell me I fuck you the best babe!"

"Oh you do fuck me the best," she said, encouraging him.

To a degree, it was true. He knew her the best out of all of her lovers. He was her favorite fuck, but more and more recently, he was not living up to his potential. After the Fresno incident, he was in his head. It was one of the reasons she didn't fuck Carlos.

She had a feeling that Steve would be insecure.

If Carlos outperformed Steve, Michelle would only be able to do the favors. She was not sure which outcome would be better. Steve was her forever guy, but if someone was better, didn't she have the right to sample that?

She thought of that possibility while Steve was saying how no one would own her pussy like him.

Michelle was starting to wonder about that. Was Steve threatened because Carlos was better? Or did Steve not want to be indebted to Carlos? Or...was there something she was missing. Carlos was usually straightforward. Part of her suspected he would do the same with her. It had not come up directly though, so she did not know for certain, and if she asked, she could not tell Steve because knowing the depth of what Carlos wanted would make her choose between telling her husband the truth and losing any chance with fucking Carlos or lying and ruining her marriage, and she would do no such thing, not even for Carlos.

"Fuck yes, baby!" Steve started to groan as his ass tightened as his knees buckled.

What? Michelle thought. There's no fucking way!

He was cumming and he had not even fucked her brains out. Without much more preamble, Steve started to spray his jizz all over her chin and chest.

"Oh yeah, baby!" he said as if he had done something. First, he had been mad at her, then he didn't even give his best effort in bed?

Michelle shook her head before just saying, "I'm glad you feel better, babe."

Steve was so lost in whatever he thought he had done that he did not see his wife get up to go to the bedroom and look for her Hitachi.

---

In her work room in her house, Tracy was completely exhausted. Her desk was cluttered with fabric, sewing needles in plastic containers, thread, wool, and cotton.

She tried working on making homemaking stuff for Etsy, but she just could not bring herself to finish. Leaning her head against the wall of the room, Tracy struggled with what to do. The simple truth is she liked Carlos. This was nothing like the porn and erotica Chris had gotten her into. What she felt for Carlos had nothing to do with his cock. Oh...He knew how to use his nice dick, but it was never about that. He was knowledgeable, respectful, well-mannered, and made her laugh. By the time he slid his member between her legs, she would have given him anything.

It had nothing to do with Chris. She did not want to humiliate or hurt Chris. This was about enjoying herself, living her life, exploring what Chris said was her sensual side. She was doing that, and suddenly it was wrong? That felt unbelievably unfair.

Then there was Carlos who had given her the courtesy of a text and proving Chris wrong, which was great, but then she was conflicted. He actively was giving her the space she wanted while also saying nothing.

Was it that easy for him? He was able to just walk away from her? It had only been a few dates. She got that much of it, and she definitely was not in love with him, but she felt like he was able to just step away from her, and so easily too. How?

The more she thought about it, the harder it was. Tracy was sure he was not that shallow. At the same time... she just did not understand it. If she reached out, she was sure her marriage was over?

12