All Comments on 'The Man Next Door Ch. 03'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 304 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Jackson and Ashley were made for each other. Will was a fool

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Ashley fell in love with Jackson awfully quickly. Their affair wasn't even that long if you examine the prior chapters. Her mom was right. They have much bigger problems in their marriage than Will working too many hours.

Also interesting to see how.some of the commenters seem to favor "bad boy" Jackson. He is the one who fell for a married woman. His entreaties and statements when then talked near the end, shows he is ultimately selfish and just wants her, thinking her marriage and years with Will mean nothing. She at least had some maturity to see that they would not be good for each other. In fact they would probably ruin each other, burning each other badly. They had intense lust that turned into "love" and infatuation. But it isn't really romantic love. A spark? Yes. A flame, even? Yes. But one that would sputter and die. Will was the brave one in this story. He could have dismantled everything, but didn't. Personally I would have a hard time getting past her saying mg "I love you: to Jackson. But honestly, it is not a deep love. Hoe could it be? So short. Built on deceit and cheating and lust? Good luck with that. Unlike like witless romance novels, that leads to a fkame that gets easily smothered when outside forces or life come knocking. She made the right choice. Jackson the "bad boy" was selfish and dishonorable. It would not have ended well. Well written. But the reconciliation was a bit deus ex machina.

CamdudeCamdudeabout 2 months ago

In another life my ass.

Will needed to unload this chick.Reason being because of the rapidity of the way she dropped and spread for the neighbor.Who can only be seen as a lowlife pos.Even after seeing what the abyss looked like she had to present herself to him again and get a goodby kiss.Sooner or later this slut will flop for somebody else and at that time maybe Will wises up and kicks her skanky ass out.

6King6King12 days ago

⭐⭐ OACAAC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGirlintheMoon@GirlintheMoon
I write filthy stories and drink too much coffee. *** Come find me on twitter: girlinthemoon7 ***

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories