The Man Under the Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's lower body began squirming around his fingers, and she gasped desperately for air until everything in her body clamped down. Her eyes, her legs, her pussy. She bit down hard on her knuckles and her legs began to shake as she silently screamed in orgasm.

Multiple waves of ecstasy washed over her, and Tom could only watch in awe. Every single muscle in her body tensed as if a great electric shock surged through her. For what seemed like an eternity Tom watched as Anna rode the wave of pure ecstasy, until finally she began to relax. She breathed again, deeply, for the first time in what Tom realised must have been twenty or thirty seconds.

Seeing her face flushed red from her orgasm was bringing Tom closer and closer to his own.
Anna pulled Tom's hand from her pussy and guided one of his fingers into his mouth, letting him taste her sweet pussy juices. His orgasm continued to build, the mouth under the table worked tirelessly to swallow his shaft. Anna pulled Tom's hand from his mouth, and looking up into his eyes, took the other finger into her own mouth. Tom saw as the most beautiful woman in the world, eyes like saucers, sucked her own orgasm off his finger. Tom finally exploded.

There was a massive eruption inside him, and he started shooting thick hot spurts of cum. In response, a finger slid under him and pressed against his asshole, Tom arched his back in delight. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over him, and pulse after pulse of cum filled the man's mouth. He worked it expertly, wringing out every last drop. Tom kept cumming hard, eight shots, nine shots, ten shots of semen burst forth. Only now did the spasms begin to lower in intensity. Tom had never cum this much in his life! Gradually they began to subside and the pulses became twitches. He kept twitching for a long while, and ever more gradually the mouth slowed its pace.

Tom's vision disappeared. The room vanished, replaced with a static haze obscuring his eyes. His legs and arms went numb and he could feel his heartbeat throbbing in his ears. Finally, the mouth disappeared from his cock and Anna sat up from her spot lounging against him. Tom's sight came back to see her kissing Steven, who had reappeared at the table. Their tongues worked in tandem to push all the white sticky liquid from his mouth to hers, trying not to lose a drop.

They stopped, she pulled away and turned to Tom. Taking his face into her hands she placed her lips against his and forced her tongue into Tom's mouth. With it came a mouthful of Tom's own fresh semen. His head continued to spin as cum poured into his mouth, dripped down his chin onto his chest, and slid down his throat. They made out deeply and passionately, even after he had swallowed as much cum as he could, probing her mouth with his tongue searching for every last drop of his own produced sweet, salty substance. Steven looked on with much approval as the two collapsed on each other, breathing hard, completely spent.


***

When the three regained their senses, they looked around to noticed a change in the energy of the room. They saw that many of those around them were giving them awkward glances, and several more were obviously avoiding their gaze. Some had got up to depart, leaving half eaten meals at their tables. Tom's stomach dropped. He looked at the couple and horror dawned on their faces.

"I think we'd better get out of here." said Anna, collecting up her belongings. Steven dropped a handful of crisp bills on the table.

***

Anna and Steven offered to drive Tom home from the restaurant, not wanting him to wait out the front where trouble might arise. The maître d' had said nothing to them as they left, he merely glared as they walked by, holding a telephone to his ear. They didn't want to take any chances wondering who was on the other line.

"It's a real shame." Steven lamented as he drove, "I liked that place. We'll never be able to go back."

"Don't worry about it, darling." Said Anna unconvincingly, leaning in and kissing him on the cheek as he drove. She looked over to the back seat where Tom was sitting. "As you may have guessed we've done something like that before at that restaurant. Usually we'll find a cute guy or girl, get a few drinks into them, have our fun then go our separate ways. That's our rule. One-and-done. Until now we've always handled ourselves pretty well and never got caught. I guess we got a little carried away tonight."

She looked back out the window. After a while she shuffled slightly in her seat and murmured to herself,

"Fuck, it was good though." Steven gave an affirmative chuckle.

Tom smiled. He knew the couple were still just as turned on as he was. Somehow, he didn't care nearly as much as he knew he should about the fact he got caught having sex in public. All he could think about was the taste of semen still lingering on his palette. He shook his head, feeling a little jealous knowing that Steven and Anna would likely be naked the second they arrived home together. He knew he would be stroking his cock tonight once he walked through his door.

As if out of nowhere, a thought struck him.

"So wait a minute, why were to two so late coming tonight?" Anna exchanged a cheeky look with her husband, then the two of them burst into laughter. "You couldn't even wait, could you! You bastards! I was sitting there shitting myself for half an hour waiting for you and you were probably fucking right on this seat!" said Tom, laughing just as hard, "It's alright, I actually really enjoyed myself. But I suppose I don't need to tell you guys that." All three smiled in silent confirmation, each personally reminiscing about the night.

Soon they pulled up to Tom's home, and Tom couldn't help but feel a pang of disappointment. Reluctantly he thanked them one last time, and opened the door to leave, saddened to hear about their 'one-and-done' rule.

"Wait Tom!"

Tom stopped and looked over at Steven, who sat now in thought, staring silently out the windscreen. He opened his mouth to say something but paused. He glanced over at Anna, who responded only with her perfect smile. He smiled back and continued,

"It's been great. But the night is still young, fancy drink at our place?"


12