The Man Who Took Him In Pt. 02

Story Info
Craig gets an ultimatum.
1k words
4.44
12.5k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe that just worked!" Craig screamed in his head as he traveled up the ornate stairs. This house was quite literally beyond his wildest imagination. His mind started to wander to all of the different rooms and features the house could be hiding. Movie Theater? Pool? Indoor Basketball Court? Not even HGTV had houses this nice when he used to watch it.

Finally, he arrived at the top of the stairs with his luggage. He found the first door on his left and apprehensively opened the door. He flipped on the switch and peered around. James was not lying. The entire room was pink. Pink walls, ceiling, mirror frames, doors, and a fluffy carpet. Even the silk bed sheets were pink. "Ok this is weird but as long as I am staying in this house I cannot complain!" He took a deep breath and smelled the almost perfumy essence of the air before jumping face down into the bed, slightly questioning the fact that this was the only open guest room.

A floor down James was grinning like a mad man. He couldn't believe his luck! Craig was like something out of the erotic stories he read all the time since retiring. A young feminine boy that needed a real man to guide him.

Eventually, Craig came down the stairs to search for something to eat. "Um... James", James interrupted "Please call me Sir". Craig paused for a second then began again "...Sir, do you think I can have something to eat." James smiled before speaking "Why of course boy. I will fix you something right away but then it's probably time to go to bed. We have a big day tomorrow which I will talk about as you eat."

"Big day?" Craig thought to himself "What on earth could he mean by big day?" James went to the fridge and pulled out a leftover steak. "Sorry boy. I don't have time to whip up something too special tonight. We can do that tomorrow" Craig graciously accepted the meal and started wolfing it down. "What do you say?" James questioned as he stood over the boy. Craig stopped eating and looked up with a mouthful of food "Thank you, Sir". This was met with a quick but light slap to the face. "Manners!" spat James at the terrified-looking teenager. "Bad manners will not be tolerated!"

Craig recovered from the brief shock before swallowing and saying "I'm sorry Sir and thank you for the meal". He went back to eating.

"So let me tell you about this big day of yours! I can't let you sleep here for free but I also know you have no money. So... instead, you will be like a maid for me. This is a big house and requires a lot of attention so we will say for 4 hours of service a day I will give you a roof over your head and loads of food on your plate. If you can't do that then you will be out of a place to stay. Sound good?"

He looked over at Craig who didn't need a lot of time to consider the deal. It was odd to be called a maid but 4 hours of work to live in this house was nothing. "Yes Sir!" He said enthusiastically.

"Alright well you should probably get some sleep. Work starts tomorrow and I expect a high order of cleanliness". James' cock was rising in the pajama pants. How could it not? Between what he was seeing and the thoughts of how he could manipulate the boy with the simple threat of kicking him out of the house, James was horny as all heck. "There are some pajamas in the room but they are meant for girls. You can wear them if you want. I promise I will not judge. Heck, I won't even know." He let out a belly laugh.

The boy smiled nervously before saying "Thank you, Sir! You will not regret this!" He bound down the hall and towards the stairs before disappearing around the corner. What he didn't know is that James' eyes were glued to his supple ass the entire time.

He closed the door behind him and ventured over to the dresser before opening it. Inside was the largest collection of panties he had ever seen. He stood in shock.

Craig had dressed up in women's clothing before. He used to do it when he was younger and he loved it. However, a run-in with his mom while dressed ended any further dress-up sessions that he might have. This was different though. Here... here he was free from judgment. So, as weird and embarrassing as it might have seemed, Craig found a simple pink pair of panties and a pink silk nightie and slipped them over his smooth figure. Craig had been involved with a free swim program at his school before being kicked out and decided to take the leap and shaved his body to be extra fast in the water. Now, it made the whole experience a bit more surreal. He looked in the mirror and admired what could have been mistaken as a girl from the neck down. His shortish brown hair was what stopped the illusion.

The clothing he was wearing was soft and luxurious and he laughed in the mirror at how the point where his butt met his thigh was still somewhat exposed. His 2-inch soft penis caused a slight bump in the panties down the front, but nothing too severe. His penis had never attracted much attention and had never been touched by someone other than himself. Normally, he hated his penis but here he was content with having everything enclosed in the soft fabric prison of the panties.

With that, he closed the dresser drawer and hopped into bed where he promptly fell asleep.

Outside the door, James couldn't suppress his happiness. He didn't actually expect the boy to go for the women's clothes. However, at the sound of the dresser opening and closing, he knew that his dream was coming true. He smiled and walked to his bedroom. Gently he took his 8 inch hard-on and began stroking it to the thought of Craig's beautiful body. A lot of it was up to his imagination but soon thick, white, creamy, man juice was spurting out of his cock and onto his chest. "Soon I won't be having to clean it up myself," He said before turning off the light and going to sleep.