The Man Who would be Queen Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think he will put it together that there is some thing going on and doing this to Dexter. And his brother is unwilling.

Anonymous January 3, 2015 at 9:22 AM

Angela is a gem. The reactions of the brother and sister seem somewhat over the top. I don't understand why the mother wouldn't secretly tell them the truth and explain the importance of keeping it secret.

It seems to me the mother did a poor job raising all three of the kids if they think their is something shameful in being a woman. I mean Michelle didn't get that narrow minded in a vacuum.

Anonymous January 3, 2015 at 9:56 AM

Michelle's reaction is normal. Ever dealt with a teenage girl, I was one and my daughter is getting there. from 13 to around 16 to 17, they LIVE over the top. extreme emotions, ranting, rebelling and getting upset at anything.

Finding out her brother is transgender would upset the reality she is used to. Her perception of her family and everything is drastically changed and she thinks its not fair and everyone will think she's weird.

I highly doubt it is as bad as she fears. Her friends will shrug it off and hardly care. they might question him but not her.

Whether she can adapt and accept it or not once she gets over the emotional shock is the question.

The brother seemed ok. He didn't go over the top and attack Dexter. He may already know things aren't what they seem. He's smarter than Michelle.

I understand why the mother didn't secretly explain it all to the children. This thing is real and dangerous. Teenagers and secrets don't do well. Its a risk that isn't worth taking in this case. They could all vanish in some secret prison.

Anonymous January 3, 2015 at 10:18 AM

I just wanted to say that I really love this story. I also love the Lady Vargos story, so I put this one off. I read this one, all eleven chapters today, and now I have two stories I can't wait for the next chapter of both. I did notice that there is a mix up of Angela and Michelle's name, not a big deal. I just wanted to let you know, because I think you take pride in your stories. I absolutely love your writing. Thank You.

12