The Man Who would be Queen Ch. 14

Story Info
Dexter is told why the Queenis doing this.
7k words
4.26
14.2k
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
537 Followers

Dexter's now dyed platinum blonde hair and his scheduled permanent wave for next Friday at the beauty salon was causing Angela much heartache. She was in such conflict inside. She knows the reasons why Dexter has to do this, but then again she doesn't know why, and she is one of the ones pushing him forward, but watching him just sit there passively while this young girl bleached his hair and and then dyed him blonde, and he did nothing to resist. He just sat there wearing a dress letting this girl do this. Then the girl set his hair in curlers. With his head was full of purple and pink hair curlers, he was led to the dryers, and from behind the curlers in his hair reminded her of how her aunt Claire looked when she went shopping. He sat quietly with his eyes slightly down cast, nervously gripping the arms of the dryer chair, with the large pink dryer bonnet over his head.

Dexter was being feminized. It almost appeared that he was now somewhat resigned to the fact. Sure it was what she had insisted on him to do, but deep down in her heart she needed her masculine man to fight back somehow. They were feminizing his looks right in front of her very eyes and he was letting them. As this all became more and more a reality, she had images in her head of him fighting back and having to be restrained his arms and legs tied tightly to the styling chair with rope, while two women held his head still while the perm rods were being twisted in his hair by the hair stylist, all the time he was screaming out in protest. "NO." At least she thought it wouldn't seem so...well, like he is just another woman customer.

"Oh god, They are going to take Dexter's manhood and make him a woman," she said softly to herself.

The young stylist took the curlers out and teased Dexter's hair, then sprayed it into a large round 60's style bouffant. The Bubble style was chosen because of the ultra feminine look it represented, and gave the illusion of some acceptance and cooperation to those that may be watching him from a distance. While in the chair Dexter's back was to the mirror and he didn't see the finished heavily sprayed results of his hairdo. Nor did he see the small red bow when it was pinned it in the front, side of his hair. It was agreed by all that him not seeing the hairdo, was for the best, as he was still in public and had to walk about with his hair done like this for a little longer and this hopefully would minimize his anxiety about the severity of the hairdo.

Angela said nothing at first when he came over to her. She gave him a gentle smile. She just looked at his hair for a moment and then her eyes went to the small bow in his hair.She then lowered her eyes and bit her lower lip looking at his hands as she held them in hers.

"Well? Am I going to be horribly embarrassed or just terribly demoralized?" Dexter said looking at her.

"It looks fine honey. Let's go home," she said with a tender smile.

She knew he had to pretend, but in doing so he was not the same image of a masculine young man that had attracted her eye and who she was in love with. She realized his looks, in as far as being feminized would matter in her feelings of attraction for him. Sympathy was not the emotion she desired to give Dexter, but it felt that is all she could give right now. Her body and emotions craved the masculine young man she knew as Dexter. She needed to love a male image.

"It is not my fault I feel like this," she scolded herself.

This is who she was. Forcing Dexter to change did not change her along with him or what she needed emotionally, and even worse now, she realized the word handsome would no longer describe Dexter. Pretty would be the only term to describe her boyfriends appearance now, and the thought made her sad.

When they got home Angela was teary as they went in the bedroom. She took her jeans off and pulled down her underwear. She then asked Dexter to turn around while she unzipped the dress he was wearing and removed it and his bra and panties so he stood there naked. She looked him in the eye but her eyes couldn't help but continue up to see his feminized hairdo.

"Look," She said turning him to the mirror.

Dexter looked at the bouffant that his hair was now curled, fluffed and sprayed into and with a stunned look touched it with his fingertips.

"Stop," Angela said before he could do any more. "That's the way things are now Dexter"

"I can't be seen like this," he said turning his head noticing the red bow for the first time.

"You already have been seen like this baby. You wore it out of the mall. I am sorry but people did look at you and noticed."

"This is outrageous," he said looking at her now.

"The whole forcing you to be a girl thing is outrageous, but you have little choice."

"Why so...Angela, this is so out of style that it draws attention to me. It doesn't help me blend in with other women. I look ridiculous."

"Hush Dexter," she said softly reaching between his legs and rubbing his balls and penis gently, "It's just hair. It can be washed out when it's time with only some some unjust embarrassment that you will have to endure, but this," she said shaking his penis for a moment, "this can't be replaced. We need to be aware what we are doing here Dexter."

She lead him over to the bed and sat for a moment still manipulating his penis. She then put it in her mouth.

"What are you doing?" Dexter asked standing there and starting to feel the sensation of a growing erection.

"I'm not pregnant yet Dexter," she said now laying back on the bed.

"What?" he said surprised.

"Honey, it will not always be romantic. We have to do this till I am pregnant. Who knows when you won't be able to perform because of your female hormone treatments. Now, come on baby get on top of me," she said with a smile and spreading her legs wide, opening her her vagina with two fingers for him to enter her.

She had never been this brazen with sex before. It was in a way very erotic to see her lying there spread and encouraging him to get on her.

Just doing the deed without the passion was like being used in some ways. In fact he was being used right now, but was for love and so the two of them would reap the benefits of having a child together? Dexter had no idea the struggles Angela was having internally with his feminization. She had covered her emotions so well. Dexter was being used to create a pregnancy with this young a lady who loved him but she was finding it more and more difficult to caress and cuddle him with the feminine image Dexter was now becoming.

Angela stared at the wall with her hand between her legs the entire time. She did not turn to look at him. His face was in the crook of her neck and she held him there, the smell of the hairspray filling her nostrils. She kept her vagina spread with her fingers.

"That's it baby, cum for me," she said with a false sound of affection.

"Ugghh," he grunted as he began his orgasm.

"Oh yes, that's nice," she cooed.

When he was done she pulled him out and gave him a kiss on his neck, she then got up and put her panties back on. She gave him a slight smile.

"Angela, what is wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing honey, We are to meet your mother and the attorney's about some new information this afternoon.

He looked over to the dress that he had worn to the beauty salon.

"I'm not wearing that dress any more today am I?" he said remembering the tension and embarrassment he had experienced wearing earlier that day.

"No, you will be wearing one of your mother's dresses that she has picked for you. I will leave that discussion to the two of you," she said putting her dress back on.

He looked stunned, but he should have known.

"I will be back shortly Dexter. I have to pick up a few things. Get some rest but be careful of your hair," she said turning to leave.

Her eyes teared up as she left the room. She had an errand that she didn't want to do.

"Stockings or panty hose?" she wondered. Dexter was to have legs encased in nylon tonight, he just didn't know it yet and it just wasn't worth the fight right now to tell him till it was time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah walked into the mall and though she was there because a client chose to receive corporal punishment in the form of a State Sanctioned paddling as payment for her debt to society and Sarah as her legal council was reqired to attend and witness the implementation of the punishment.

This would normally be a dreadful day for Sarah having a client demeaned and then physically punished in such a way, but there was a spring in Sarah's step this morning. Sarah looked refreshed and had a smile on her face. She and Lynne had shared a very passionate kiss out by the car. Lynne had felt so sorry for Sarah and her story of what had happened to her in his/her life. Lynne figured Sarah probably still desired even craved women much like any other man, but a Tribuneral had decided his penis and testicles should be removed and then filled him full of female hormones, all as part of a punishment for a crime that he did not commit. Lynne was surprised that it did not bother her to kiss this man's feminine image like she thought it would, feeling more for the man inside than the rather distinguished looking business woman she was seeing with her eyes. Her confession to Lynne had lifted a great weight and Lynne's reaction was far more positive than she could have been expected. Lynne was in some ways relieved because she would have done anything to help Dexter and that included having a lesbian affair with her attorney if needed but now that she knew Sarah used to be a man, the attraction he had for her made sense now, well at least it didn't feel like a lesbian thing anymore.

Sarah was meeting a very well to do socialite client that had many speeding tickets that were unpaid and used her influence to get around them, until one of her political rivals headed up the department and required her be held accountable. The political foe had wanted the woman to have to stand in the stocks in front of the general public twice a week, six hours a day over six straight weeks. Sarah had gotten her off with corporal punishment to be administered once a week, in private, over a three week period. This was not what Sarah had recommended rather her client insisted on.

"I am not going to stand up on one of those bird perches with my head locked in a stocks like some petty criminal to be gawked at by these common people. I just refuse to do it," she had told Sarah.

There was the alternative of having corporal punishment administered to pay the debt, but Sarah knew that was a bad deal. Mrs. Thompson didn't care. It would be privately administered and it would be done over three weeks with an appointment for each Friday, and this whole thing would be done with.

Mrs. Thompson was right. It would all be done privately, well except for the required witnesses.

After she registered she was taken back where she was handed a orange shirt and pants with a stretch waist. All her clothes and shoes were put in a locker. Her ankles were then shackled with a short piece of chain and here hands cuffed in front of her.

"Ma'am you are now officially in the custody of the State Department of Corrections. You will remain in custody until your court Punishment Warrant has been administered, and it is determined you are not a flight risk and will return for the next scheduled session. Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes, let's just get it over with. I have my bridge club at 2:00," she said forcefully to the guard.

"Please come with me ma'am," the young female guard said taking her arm and leading her down the hall.

"Slow down young lady. Geez...Are you even out of high school yet?" Mrs. Thompson said to the young looking girl as she hobbled in short quick steps next to the guard. The girl said nothing, but Mrs Thompson noticed a hand gun holstered on her hip. It began to become very real now.

"Have a seat right here ma'am," she said. Her cuffs were then hooked to the chair.

Sarah was with her.

The door to one of the rooms opened and a large uniformed female officer came to Mrs. Thompson and escorted her into the dimmly lit room. There was a leather padded table with a small leather post on the floor at one end. Mrs. Thompson saw the restraints and became very nervous.

"Please stand up next to the table please, and place your feet on each side of the post, " the guard said securing her feet to straps on the post. What looked like a heavy leather bra was strapped around her chest and her arms pulled behind her back and secured wrist to elbow in the middle of her back.

The woman started to a place a leather muzzle over her chin with a plastic mouth piece for her to bite down on. She tried to put the piece in her mouth and pull the strap over her head when Mrs. Thompson turned away.

"I just had my hair done. You know how much I pay to get my hair done. You are not putting that on my head."

Without a word the mouth piece was forced into her mouth and her face was forced into the muzzle and the straps wrapped around her head in five different locations and pulled tight to her head as she grunted with every pull of the straps. Puffs of dyed, curled and lacquered hair pressed out between the straps. The woman left the room and two other women came in. One was dressed in a red business skirt and blazer with red pumps. She was the in charge. The second was a large woman wearing a black uniform. She was the Disciplinarian.

"Mrs. Thompson a Corporal Discilpline Warrant has been served to you for traffic citations and contempt for the enforcement of those violations. You are to receive twenty eight strokes with a wooden paddle to be administered on your bare buttox in two separate sessions today. The Warrant will now be carried out," she said walking over to the curtains that hung half way down the side wall. She pulled them back revealing ten people seated ready to witness her punishment.

The Disciplinarian pulled down Mrs. Thompsons pants with a quick single tug leaving her naked from the waist to her knees. She was then immediately bent her over the table and a strap pulled across her back securing her to the table.

"MMPPHH" Mrs. Thompson moaned at how tight the strap was pulled, cutting into her arms.

The Disciplinarian braced herself. Sarah lowered her head and put her hand on her forehead to cover eyes. Then with a big swing struck Mrs. Thompson hard on her bare bottom. All paddles were swung full force. The size and design of the paddle being used was chosen varying intensity based on the infraction.

[SMACK!!] The loud pop of wood on bare ass flesh, followed by a high pitched muffled screech. The first blow began an immediate hysterical response. Mrs. Thompson's eyes were wide open as she tried to look back shaking her head for her to stop.

[SMACK!!] The second one landed and Mrs. Thompson was jerking against the straps looking over shoulder screaming. Her legs fought against the post as she felt she could take no more when the third landed. Her ass cheeks jiggling on impact, her legs quivering, and knees trying to buckle in stinging, burning pain. Unable to move enough to avoid or alter the pace of the impacts Mrs. Thompson received and evenly paced paddling left her oblivious to everything else. Just the burning pain on her ass was all her reality consisted of as the paddling was administered and completed.

After the paddling, it took another 15 minutes for Mrs. Thompson to regain her composure enough to leave the room. She was still stunned from what had just happened as they placed her back in the waiting room and cuffed her ankles to the legs of the chair.

"Your next session will be in two hours," the guard told her,

"I can't do that again," she wept looking to the guard. "Please help me. Don't let them do this to me," she said looking to Sarah,

"I can't help you Mrs. Thompson. I'm sorry. I advised you against doing this," she said to the arrogant socialite, "I told you this would be extremely painful. You would have been much better off to have swallowed your pride and stood out in the mall with head and hands in the pillories like common folks."

"Sarah, don't let them do this to me," she cried.

Sarah walked out of the discipline area and took out her phone to call Clarence,

"Terrible isn't it," a man's voice said as Sarah left the mall entrance, "And they call it justice. Paying her dues to society I suppose. Though that woman is a social snob, nobody should have to go through that for some unpaid traffic tickets. Maybe she deserved a little bit of it for being a bitch in real life, but no laws to enforce in that."

"It's you," Sarah said seeing the man clearly now. He was the janitor from when she was in the pillory, and the same man that had groped her breast while leaving a card, but he was in normal street clothes now.

"Yes, let's walk," he said with a smile taking her arm.

They headed across the parking lot together.

"How do you know me?" she said as they walked.

"You know, your red toenails were so cute when you were on the perch in the mall that day. I mean it is a little cool out today, but you should wear sandals more often."

"WHAT? Are you serious? With all the matters we have to deal with and you want to look at my pedicure? You must be joking," she said disgusted.

"Oh come on, nothing wrong with a man admiring a woman's appearance now is there? After all why do you paint your toenails if not for others to admire?"

"Seriously, you want to see my toenails while we have all this serious matter going on."

"No reason we can't upgrade the view while we talk," he grinned.

"Well get over it mister. Do your own toenails and jerk off on your own time buddy. There are serious matters that need some serious action, " Sarah said rolling her eyes as they walked.

As they walked Sarah looked at the man.

"How do I know I can trust you?" she said looking at him.

"You don't actually," he said looking back at her.

"How do I know you are who you say you are. One of the EKG"

"Oh let's get on with this," he said smiling. "Let's sit here on this bench. You can take your shoes off while we talk," he smiled.

"Are you conditioning this conversation? You are a pervert," she said sitting down looking at him over her glasses and slipping off her pumps revealing her perfectly pedicured red toenails. "There you happy," Sarah said sarcastically flexing her toes once. "Now what do you have for me?"

"Now that was not so bad was it," he said sitting down on the bench with her. "Pervert is such a strong word, I prefer Foot Enthusiast," he said then looked at her knowingly, "The Queen has decree that this poor young man, Dexter submit to a sex change and become a female by a certain date. Am I correct?" he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, how do you know that?" she inquired.

"Tell me what you have so far," he said now with a serious look on his face.

Sarah explained quickly what had transpired so far in a quick overview, and that Dexter was dressing like a girl as much as he could to buy some time. She told him how demoralized the boy was

"I see," he said, and he then ask her why she thought the Queen would do such a thing to him.

"I thought you were here to tell me what was going on Mr.Cloak and Dagger."

"Just trying to see what conclusions you have come to so far on your own. Doesn't makes sense what you are saying.

"We are still trying to piece it together," she said didn't mention that he was the kings son, but she knew he was aware of it since he put the card in her bra with the Latin phrase.

"Is she insisting he have the ability to have a baby as part of this decree?"

Sarah studied his face for a moment then said, "Yes. What is the significance of that?" she asked wondering what he knew.

rik581
rik581
537 Followers
12