The Man with Magic Hands Ch. 01

Story Info
Rick discovers he has a remarkable and very sexy skill.
1.7k words
4.11
14k
12

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Thursday, 7AM, when the officers knocked.

"Oh, you're here," I chirped, grinning. "I was wondering when you'd be needing a statement."

"Mr Rollins? Richard Rollins?" Said one of the officers. He looked rather serious.

"Yes, of course," I replied.

"Mr Rollins, I'm arresting you on suspicion of rape, molestation and operating an illegal brothel. You do not have to say anything. But, it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence."

What the fuck?!

I was shaking as they cuffed me and led me to the car. I was, quite frankly, suddenly very scared.

I've always been a confident, easy going, fairly relaxed kind of guy. You know the sort: happy to have a laugh, not too picky, laissez-fayre. Nothing really ever shocked or phased me. Just an all-round nice bloke.

Now I was just berating myself for being such a twat!

Having dragged me down to the station, I was photographed, fingerprinted and left for a couple of hours in a cell with nothing to do but fret over what the hell had gone wrong. Eventually they escorted me to an interview room.

"Mr Rollins, you're being charged for inviting a Miss Amelia Brown into your home for the purpose of paid sexual intercourse, then molesting and raping her without consent. These alleged crimes took place on July 20th."

What the fuck! Who the hell is Amelia Brown? I thought, wracking my brain.

"According to her allegation, you run a service called 'Magic Hands'. Is that correct?"

Events slowly came into focus and I shuddered. Not because I felt any guilt, but because I suddenly knew I'd been set up, conned and hung out to dry.

***

Chapter 1

***

I suppose I should go back to the beginning and explain about the 'magic hands' thing. To be honest I didn't really notice until I was in my thirties.

I'd always had a great sex life and the women I dated seemed pretty satisfied with my, er... performance, I suppose. But then maybe when you're young you just assume that great sex is the norm.

I remember a New Year's Eve party back in the early 2000s. It was about 2AM. My girlfriend at the time, Lucy, had fallen asleep a couple of hours ago so I was just chilling with a group of loosely connected acquaintances. And as with many alcohol-fuelled conversations, the chat turned to sexuality. And, as usual, the guys were baiting the ladies in the group.

"So who'd you say was the best looking bloke here, then?" said one of the older men. Liam, I think his name was. Fishing for a compliment I thought!

"Certainly not you," chirped the girl on his arm to a chorus of titters. Shot down in flames.

"Looks aren't everything," said one of the older women. "I like a man with..."

"A fucking big cock!" bellowed Liam. More guffaws of laughter, mostly from the men.

"I was going to say nice hands actually," she continued. The ladies in the group nodded approvingly. We all just glanced surreptitiously at our mitts. There was an embarrassing pause whilst everyone tried to think of something amusing to say. Alcohol does that sometimes.

Then Linda spoke. I knew her name because I'd danced with her earlier on and she kept coming back and asking for more. Since my girlfriend was pretty wasted, even before midnight, it seemed only fair that I got to dance with someone!

"Rick has magical hands," she said quietly. I shifted nervously and grimaced as eight pairs of eyes turned my way.

"Where have they been wandering then, naughty boy?" said Liam with a laugh. He clearly liked the sound of his own voice. I blushed.

We quickly moved on to other subjects, but I noticed several of the girls whispering and glancing my way. Linda was looking pleased with herself. It wasn't long before a pretty brunette (Amy, I think her name was!) sidled over, reached out and dragged me into the space doubling as a dance floor. It was a fairly banal pop song but she moved in close, draped her arms over my shoulders and whispered in my ear.

"Put your hands on me."

'Er, OK. Sure, why not?' I thought. That is, after all, the usual way to dance with someone. I put my arms around her waist and we started to gyrate. At first we just circled around for a few moments, but her top was fairly short so my hand slipped down to the bare skin of her midriff. She moaned.

"Oh, wow," she murmured, her head still close to mine.

"Sorry," I stammered, moving my hands back up on to her blouse.

"No! No, it's fine," she cooed. "Your hands are very warm."

I took that as approval to touch her waist again, and again she moaned. I stroked her back in the naked space between her jeans and her top and she gasped. I confess I was finding the response rather erotic. This sort of thing only ever happened in the bedroom. As we continued to gyrate, Amy sank deeper into my shoulder. Her breathing became heavier and she gripped my shoulders as we turned. I realised that Linda had been holding me like that earlier in the evening. Must be the booze, I thought.

"Please keep stroking me," she whispered every time I eased off. So I kept going, sliding my hands under her shirt and up towards her shoulder blades. She was bra-less, so it was a long smooth glide along the sleek muscles of her torso. Her breathing became heavier.

"Oh my God!" she moaned several times and I felt her crotch pressing against the growing bulge in my groin.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Fuck yes!" she cooed. "You're a... great dancer." She gazed up at me, smiling. "Are you with someone?"

I confess I hadn't expected a come-on quite so quickly. I nodded towards Lucy, comatose in an armchair in the corner. Someone had draped a sheet over her. It was clear she was out for the night.

Amy looked back at me and cradled her head on my shoulder again. "That's a shame," she said with a sigh.

"I'm not sure what you mean," I replied, although I was 99% sure I knew what she meant. We paused for a moment. I think we both knew what we wanted.

"I need some air," she stated suddenly and taking my hand she led me through the double doors into the garden.

It was a pretty warm night so we ambled across the lawn hand-in-hand. I glanced back at the house, music receding, but no-one seemed to have noticed. The moon was full and I could see it reflected in Amy's eyes and glossy hair.

"Do you get this a lot?" she said. "Girls coming on to you?"

I laughed. "Absolutely not! I usually avoid... you know... compromising situations."

"Like dancing?" she said, grinning.

"Well that's Ok, I guess."

"Really? Do you have any idea what just happened in there?" I was slightly confused but, then again, I'd had quite a few drinks.

She turned into me and put her arms around my shoulders again and we kissed. She leaned into my ear again and whispered.

"You made me cum."

I looked at her in disbelief. "What? While we were...?" She nodded.

"Just stroking my back. Just like Linda said you would. Magic Hands."

By this time we'd shuffled behind some trees into a secluded spot, kissing as we went. Amy reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, she opened them slightly and loosened them so that I could slip my hands down on to her soft cheeks. I caught her panties with my fingers and slipped my hands underneath and stroked her bum. She gasped again.

"Fuck, that is sooo good," she sighed, pressing herself against me.

To be honest the idea that I was getting this girl off just by stroking her arse was a bit unusual but I certainly wasn't going to stop! I pushed one hand between her cheeks and let a finger slide down to her vulva. I could feel the soft folds of her labia. I squeezed them and she shuddered, tightening her grip on my shoulders. I slid my fingers between her labia to find her clit. She was soaking wet.

"Yes! Yes! Don't stop," she moaned, arching her back and thrusting against my hand. She clenched her buttocks and I felt a flood of warm fluid across my fingers as she came. I held her tight with my other arm as she shuddered against my hand, gasping with each spasm. It was a beautiful, electric feeling, and I realised that, actually, yes, this had happened before with various girlfriends. Always during sex and usually while we were naked. I had always assumed it was normal.

As she slowly came down from her orgasm I muttered "So that hasn't happened to you before then? On the dance floor, I mean. Like, with other guys?"

She looked at me grinning. "No way. You are something very special."

We found a wooden bench further down the garden and sat snogging. I suddenly recalled something.

"You said 'just like Linda said'. I was dancing with her earlier."

"Yep, she said you gave her an orgasm too." My brain was slowly clearing in the fresh air and starting to fit parts of the evening together.

"She didn't say anything!" I mused. .

"That's because her husband was right next to you." Clarity was starting to emerge. So I'd somehow brought off a married woman right in front of her other half, on a dance floor, just by touching her. I grinned and chuckled.

"I must try that more often!"

Amy had unzipped my jeans and was carefully releasing my very hard and twitching penis. I glanced nervously back at the house but it was clear nobody else was outside and besides we were in shadow.

"I think it's time you got your reward," she cooed as she leaned down and took my cock between her lips.