The Man with Magic Hands Ch. 08

Story Info
Rick meets Laura's mother, with unexpected consequences.
2.1k words
4.29
5.5k
4

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're enjoying my stories, please vote for them. The more you vote, the more chance that others will find them and enjoy them. It gives authors a boost to know their stories are being read and appreciated. Thanks.

Chapter 8

***

It's fair to say that my relationship with Laura had suffered a little with the pressure of my new business. Not that I didn't love her dearly, of course, it was just that, as you can imagine, I was pretty knackered at the end of day. Massage is strenuous work and on some days I'd also had several orgasms and plenty of randy play. So it wasn't that I wasn't willing to have sex with Laura - it was simply that I didn't need to. That sounds a little selfish but it's just how my body works. Consequently she was getting increasingly annoyed at my lack of, shall we say, 'enthusiasm' for her sexual needs.

I arrived home one Friday afternoon to find her perched on the sofa, looking sullen.

"Hello sweetheart," I chirped. "Haven't seen you for a bit."

"We need to talk," she said firmly. Words that send a spasm of dread through any man's soul.

My heart sank a little. Oh dear, I thought. I walked over and sat next to her, bracing myself for the worst, and waited for her to speak.

"Look, I know you're working hard," she started. "And yes, I know it was my idea. But I feel it's just getting a bit out of hand."

"I'm making really good money," I said, trying to think of other positives, but failing to come up with any. There was a momentary pause.

"Is that all you've got?" She said. I didn't want to admit it, but it really was. Lots of other, er, 'benefits' for me. But nothing she would appreciate.

"I'm sorry if I've been ignoring you," I mumbled, trying to sound as contrite as possible. "It's pretty hard work giving massages all day. How about we head out for a nice meal tonight?" I was desperately trying to deflect. She ignored the question and looked me straight in the eye.

"How many women have you fucked this week? Be honest with me."

There was a pregnant pause, although not because I planned to fib, but simply because I needed a few seconds to tot them up in my head. I'd got as far as Thursday morning when she continued.

"See what I mean! You don't even know!"

"It's only..." I stuttered, without really knowing how I was going to finish the sentence. Thinking better of it, I changed tack. "What can I do to make things better between us?" I continued meekly. I was trying my sad eyes, hoping it wasn't too obvious, and Laura softened a little. She sighed.

"You could start by doing me a little favour. I need you to come and stay at my place for a few days."

I'd been over to Laura's apartment on and off, although never for more than a night. But it seemed a reasonable request and I nodded enthusiastically. No problemo, I mused.

"You see..." she continued, pausing and looking increasingly guilty. "My mother's coming to stay. She thinks I have a boyfriend... a proper boyfriend... who I live with."

I stared at her for a second taking in her confession, then laughed. Now who was telling little white lies, I thought.

"Does she know what your 'boyfriend' does for a living?" I said, grinning.

"Graphic Designer."

I laughed again. I had resigned from the company over a month ago to focus on the increasingly lucrative massage practice.

"Sounds like someone's been telling a few porkies," I chortled. Laura hung her head, shamefaced. I decided to put her out of her misery and put my arms around her.

"No worries," I murmured reassuringly. "Happy to stay at yours. Happy to be your boyfriend, which is kind of true anyway. And I'm sure I can talk all about design work over the dinner table."

I slid my hands under her jumper and kissed her. She shivered.

"How about a nice relaxing massage," I whispered as she melted into my arms.

***

Laura's apartment is in a nice part of town. Two bedrooms, a small galley kitchen and reasonable open plan lounge/diner. Not exactly spacious but bearable for a few days. I decided to leave all my massage equipment at my place and simply pick it up each morning as required. So I just transferred a suitcase of clothes and a few toiletries and, hey presto, one live-in boyfriend!

Annie arrived on Saturday afternoon. For a lady in her mid-fifties she was strikingly attractive. Slim, well dressed and manicured. She had bright blue eyes and wisps of grey in her blonde hair. Mature but rather sexy with it, I thought. I kept these thoughts to myself, of course, under strict instructions to behave.

We chatted over dinner, getting to know each other. I was subjected to the usual round of questions. What did I do? Prospects and plans for the future? etc, etc. Not exactly "what are your intentions with my daughter!" but close enough. It was far less daunting than I had imagined and it turned out Annie was quite fun to be around. She was visiting old friends over a couple of days so apologised that she might be in and out. Laura just gave her a key and told her not to worry.

Sunday came and went and then Laura headed off to work early Monday morning. My first appointment wasn't until 10 so I pottered around for a bit, checking messages and social media. Annie wandered out of her room around 9.

"Not at work?" she questioned. I hesitated, getting our story straight in my head.

"Late start on Mondays," I said smoothly. "We work flexi hours."

"Oh that must be nice," she chirped. "A lie-in." She was fumbling with her dress. "Would you mind zipping me up, Rick? I have a rather nice lunch date with some old school friends."

"Sure, no problem," I chirped. Reaching up I placed a hand on her bare shoulder and slid the zip down with my other hand. Annie shivered.

"Oh my," she murmured, squirming slightly. "What nice warm hands you have." Oops, I thought, quickly removing my hand from her bare skin, mumbling an apology.

She turned and gazed at me. "No need to apologize," she purred. "I can see that Laura has good taste in men." And with that she winked, grabbed her bag and headed out. I gave myself a sharp rebuke: 'Don't touch Annie again!' and then put the uncomfortable moment out my head.

I was back at the apartment around six. No sign of Laura, but Annie was lounging on the sofa in a bathrobe. Her hair was in a towel.

"Nice lunch?" I enquired, grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"Very," she replied with a glint. "Do you know Vanessa Martin?"

I froze, just a little too suddenly. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I panicked. She must have said something, but what? And how much!

"Er, possibly," I said, trying to remain calm and nonchalant. "Maybe through work."

Annie looked me straight in the eye. "Through work?" She said firmly, raising her eyebrows.

I was desperately trying to work out how to get out of this apparently disastrous situation, when the door latch clicked and Laura waltzed in. "Hi Mum," she chirped and then sidled over to me and pecked me on the cheek. "Hi, baby."

Annie was still giving me her full attention. The evil eye perhaps. I gulped. Laura didn't seem to notice anything amiss, dropping her bag and wandering into the kitchen.

"Did you have a good day, love?" said Annie suddenly and they began chatting about company life, shopping and fashion choices. I sat in the corner fretting the whole evening.

***

On Tuesday morning, I crept out early, desperate to avoid contact with Annie. I had a busy day booked anyway, so picked up my stuff and headed out for a full-on day. I had intended to call Vanessa, but didn't get a moment between appointments. But I sent Laura a quick text to say I would be late home.

I rolled up at around 9, hopeful that it was safe to creep in quietly. But as I walked in, Annie was back on the sofa. Same towelling robe. She sat silently as I fumbled with my keys and bag.

"Oh, hi. Laura home?" I said hopefully.

"You've just missed her," she purred. "Gone to the gym." Dammit yes, of course. I knew that. Totally forgot Tuesday was Zumba night. I stood shuffling my feet for a moment, contemplating excuses for going back out. Annie had other ideas.

"Why don't you sit down and let's talk," she said plainly. Fucking hell, Laura last week and now her Mum. What's with the talking thing!

I dropped into a chair and braced myself for the worst.

"I know," she said simply. "Everything."

I suspected that she probably didn't. But a chat with Vanessa was bad enough.

"Can I explain?" I started.

"Nope," she replied. "You can give me what you've been giving the others?"

Oh shit! I thought. This isn't good. I'm being blackmailed by a cougar. And what does she mean: the others?

"Hard to believe some of the things I've heard. Maya? Vanessa? Jenny? Old school reunion lunch yesterday, you see."

"Oh," I laughed guiltily. "Small world, eh?" Yep, I thought, she knows everything.

"Maybe I need to have a chat with my daughter?" she mused and I swallowed hard. I was about to explain that Laura was fully aware of my sordid business activities when Annie stood up and let her bathrobe fall open. She was naked underneath. I was struck by how firm her breasts were, topped with quite delightfully pert nipples. My horn got the better of me and I stared at Annie's body silently. It's possible that I may have started drooling. The bathrobe dropped away. Her crotch was lightly trimmed. A little furry mound of possibilities.

"Put your hands on me again," she purred.

This was pretty bad. I mean, my girlfriend's mother! I hesitated, but she stepped forward, kneeled in front of me, took my hands and placed them on her boobs. She shivered again and the sexual electricity surged into her body. I realised my cock was rock hard in my jeans. Fuck it! I thought. You only live once.

I reached around her body and stroked her back. We kissed delicately, and then more passionately as she became fully aroused.

"I Haven't had cock for months," she whispered.

She pulled off my jeans, boxers and socks while I stripped off my t-shirt. Then she stood up and straddled me, guiding her tits towards my face. Nothing needed to be said as I licked and sucked her nipples, stroking and squeezing her buttocks as she settled into my lap. She rubbed her pussy against my shaft a few times and then reached down and guided me into her hole. It was tight, but warm and inviting. We both shuddered and gasped as the head of my cock pushed through her vulva and into her vagina.

And then she rode me like a fucking rodeo rider. It was incredible! Annie proved to be the original cowgirl, rocking in the saddle, hands on my shoulders and bobbing up and down on my shaft. Fucking hell! I mused. And I thought the daughter was good! I basically lay back in the chair and left Annie in charge. And boy, she knew what she wanted. All she needed was a couple of stirrups and some reins.

I was thrusting upwards as she rode me. She had one hand between her legs, rubbing her clit vigorously as she moaned.

"Play with my nipples," she whispered breathlessly. I tweaked them and fondled her teats between my fingers.

"Harder," she said. "Pinch them."

I duly obliged and within seconds she shuddered, forced herself down on my cock and screamed "Yeesss!"

I simultaneously exploded inside her, emptying my balls into her wanton cunt, which squeezed out every drop. I lay back and rammed into her a few times, enjoying that wonderful moment when every thrust is like a mini orgasm. Her vagina pulsed and sucked around my cock. Truly breath-taking.

It took several minutes for the pair of us to come down. She relaxed her body on to mine, dripping perspiration onto my face and neck. We were both glistening with sweat. And then she rolled off next to me, my flaccid and totally spent penis popping out with a squelch. We lay for a minute, bodies entangled, breathing deeply.

"Wow!" I whispered.

"Indeed," she said breathlessly. "Like I said, I can see my daughter has good taste in men."