The Manager and I Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chitose was trying to figure out what to do, she made the mistake of looking at his hard dick and gulped at seeing how big it was..

He said to just use my hands.. but wouldn't that be like cheating on Yuusuke? She was intrigued at the massive and swollen dick in front of her, it was bigger and longer than Yuusuke, that's for sure.. To be honest, lovemaking with Yuusuke hasn't made her reach an orgasm yet so maybe this one time...

NO! She shook her head but one more look at the massive dick got her thinking... It was so erect and big.. Just this one time and that would be it.. I mean.. She wasn't going to have sex with Hasegawa-san.. It was just to comfort him..

Yukio could tell that her mind was lost in what ifs as he waited patiently. After a few moments, he mentally smirked when he saw her resolution failed as she nodded. She dropped in front of him, on her knees while he laid down on the futon with a smile. He knew that he was going to enjoy this night.

Chitose looked at the massive cock as she took a deep breath before gently grabbing it. She gasped and her face went red at how stiff and big it was.. Was this guy really 50 years old?! She started to lightly stroke but stopped when she heard a hiss of pain.

She looked up to see Hasegawa-san's face was in pain, "Hayakawa-san, can you spit on it?" He hinted as she blushed.

 "Oh, sorry." She whispered. She swished some spit in her mouth before leaning over to spit on his cock. Wait, why is she apologizing?! She looked at him as she gently rubbed her spit over his dick as she slowly stroked him.

She stroked him a little faster. His moans were getting to her.. She blushed as she saw the cock getting a tad bit bigger, if that was possible. She went a bit faster as she saw that her spit was getting stuck on her fingers...

Yuusuke's dick was a bit smaller and a lot slimmer than Hasegawa-san's. She then teased the head of his cock with her fore finger, his moaning was getting a bit louder as she saw him gripping the sheets of the futon.

I-if this goes inside of me.. I think it would feel really good.. Her thoughts reinvigorated her to rub the head of Hasegawa-san's cock and stroke him faster. She spat on  his dick some more as one thought got her wet, I wonder what it would feel like... She rubbed and stroked his cock faster as if trying to imagine the feeling..

I wonder if it would feel amazing just to have the head of his cock in me.. Her mind tried to imagine the pleasure she would feel..

"OH! I'M CUMMING!!~" Hasegawa-san moaned, which made Chitose snap out of her thoughts.

Suddenly spurts of cum exploded on her face. She was shocked and a tad disgusted. She glared at Hasegawa-san who was breathing heavily.  Yet she felt a little dirty, she felt a glob of cum near her mouth and was almost tempted to lick it but she shook those thoughts away.

  

Yukio chuckled as he looked at Hayakawa-san's face. Damn she was good. He hadn't felt this great with his old wife, "I'm sorry, Hayakawa-san. You were just too good at it." He apologized while he handed her a box of tissues as she huffed at him.

Chitose turned around to wipe her face clean, she was so glad none of this stuff got on her hair. That would be a hassle to wash off. She sighed, she was heading home now. She wanted to forget this night.

She didn't notice that Hasegawa-san had recovered quickly and was creeping close to her. Suddenly he pounced which shocked her as she tried to push him off her!

What was he thinking?! She did what he wanted, now she wanted to leave!

"HEY!!" She elbowed his face but that didn't stop him, he was turning her around while he  fondled her clothed breasts, "What are you-?!" She tried to stop him as she tried to squirm out of his hold when she went still for a second.. His hand was in her pants. She squirmed even more when she started to feel  him rub the fabric between her pussy's lips..

She was feeling hot, and a tad weak. Her will to fight was leaving her as he continued to rub his two fingers. This was bad! This was bad! Her moans were leaking out as she bit her lip to keep them at bay.

A moan escaped her lips as she felt his big fat fingers dip in her panties and start to go inside her pussy, making her breathe heavily. It was too much, she felt him rub her insides as she was shaking. He pulled his hand back as he pushed her down which shocked Chitose a bit.

She squeaked a bit while she gripped the futon's sheets, taking in deep breaths.. I.. I nearly came from him just barely fingering me.. She felt weak as she shook but her strength returned when she felt Hasegawa-san pull her pants down to reveal her blue panties.

"AH! W-wait! Hasegawa-san!" Chitose squeaked out as she tried her hardest to pull her pants back up while Hasegawa-san merely chuckled.

 "Even your panties are drenched.." He muttered loud enough for her to hear as she hazily turned to glare at him. She jumped in shock when she felt him start to lick up from the back of her thighs. She weakly pushed his head away but nothing was working so she focused her strength to hold off her moaning.

He slowly turned her over as he continued to lick her thighs nearing her panties.. It felt amazing how he knew where to lick her to get small sounds out of her as he pulled her legs apart. Finally he reached his prize, her panties smelled heavenly as he began to pull them down while she weakly tried to keep them on. 

"W-wait!" She stuttered. She tried her hardest as her last hope of him stopping was in vain as he pulled her drenched panties off, revealing her dripping pussy.  She was drenched as her juices were leaking out. She was that wet.. He chuckled before grabbing both her ankles and moved them so her knees reached her face.

"Waah!" She squeaked as the position exposed her pussy to the cold air. She nearly moaned out loud but she caught it.. She looked away as she felt Hasegawa-san's eyes looking at her drenched opening with hunger as his mouth watered.

Seeing the sweet juices drip down her ass cheek, Yukio couldn't hold it. He shoved his face and tongue into her opening and nearly moaned at how delicious she tasted.. She tasted like strawberries, his favorite fruit.

"Uaah!!" She moaned as she felt his tongue go in her. She squirmed and tried to shake him off her but he grabbed on to her hips and held her down so he could enjoy his meal. He slurped and sucked as it made her toes curl before she nearly screamed when she felt his tongue somehow go in deeper.

"Y.. Your tongue.. not supposed... to be there~" She moaned out. Feeling him chuckle before she nearly saw white when he sucked and slurped her pussy harder. She lifted her ass upward, he followed as she moaned..

"AAah!! Don't...~" She couldn't hold her moans in anymore, he sucked and slurped her pussy some more before he licked upward as some of her juices were leaking from his lips. He licked them away as he smirked as her chest rose and fell quickly. She was gasping for air as she looked at him with small tears forming. 

She was dizzy. She could barely see him lean back and open a condom box. Yukio didn't want to put the rubber thing on but right now, he could tell that Hayakawa-san was still fighting him so it would have to do for now.

He smirked when she lightly moaned as he swatted his dick on her pussy lips. 

"I'm wearing a condom, so it's fine right?" He jokingly said with a smile.

She looked down at the hard rubber covered dick getting closer to her pussy.. This is bad! This is bad! I can't move!! Chitose breathed heavily while her whole body trembled with either excitement or fear, she couldn't tell.

I know I shouldn't be wanting this.. Yet... I'm soaking wet.. Chitose gripped the futon sheets as he whispered, "Just this once, just for today.. Okay.." before he eased himself in her young pussy.. 

---

Yuusuke sighed as he rubbed his eyes. He was sitting around his Kotatsu table with his laptop open. He was looking for great and well... affordable places he and Chitose could go for their anniversary break. "Hmm, I wonder if this place is good?" He said as he clicked on the website.

 "With an open air bath.. Hm.. I think I have enough to go to the expensive course.. I hope she will be surprised.." He muttered to himself as he kept on looking for the perfect place for him and Chitose. He moved his finger on the mouse pad of his computer while he looked at several different websites of Inns.

---

Chitose pants were tossed aside, tissues pilled beside them as soft moans could be heard. An open box of condoms discarded beside blue panties. Yukio moaned as he had his entire 7 inch dick in this wonderful young pussy.

I..  He's really inside me.. Chitose had a hand near her mouth as she looked down.. She could feel him slightly move, causing her to moan softly. Her shirt raised up a bit to reveal part of her blue bra, Yukio felt that he waited enough time, he looked down at Chitose with a smirk before pulling back until his dick was almost out before thrusting hard back in.

He repeated this movement a few times as he could feel her tighten more, hear her moans and saw her grip the sheets. He changed his pace to a rougher, faster pace. Thrust, thrust, thrust. The sound of slapping skins could be heard. Chitose screams and moaning echoed through the room as she could hardly think.

He began to roll her body sideways, not even stopping his pace as she moaned at how hard and fast he was going. In between thrusts, she hazily thought of how sex with Yuusuke was completely different.. Yukio was in heaven, thrusting into Chitose's young pussy made him feel alive! He could hear the squelching of her juices as he slapped his hips into hers.

Lifting her leg up, he slammed his dick in her pussy as she nearly screamed, "Can you feel me, Chitose?" He asked her while she gripped the sheets tighter..  She was nearly drooling with how good she felt as she moaned..

"Aah~ Aah~ Aaah~!!" She could feel herself getting even impossibly wetter.

"Don't you just love this, Chitose?" Yukio asked once more, knowing that he wasn't going to get an answer, he decided to take pity on her and slowly stopped thrusting as she took deep breaths in. He wanted to put her in a different position.

He went behind her, slightly lifting her arms above her head as he lifted her leg above his and began to thrust in once more. She moaned "W-wait!~" She could feel him rubbing everything... it was as if she could feel him in her womb...

"Ah...!~ Ah...!~ Ah...!~" Her feelings were on overdrive. She could hardly think.. Yukio wanted to taste her luscious boobs, so he pulled back her blue bra to reveal one of her breasts. She could hardly see but she could feel as he started to suckle on her nipple like a baby. Teasing the tip of her nipple as he kept on thrusting deeply.

He pulled away from her nipple with a pop. His drool glistened on her boob as he decided he wanted a different position. He braced himself as he lifted her whole body while still thrusting, she was now laying on top of him and this new position made him go even deeper. Her legs dangled from his sides as he whispered into her ear, "Are you feeling good?"

Her face was a mess, she was drooling but she had enough willpower to moan out, "N-no! I'm... aah!~... Not!" she knew it was a lie, she felt amazing, the pleasure she felt.. she never felt it before, even with Yuusuke...

"Really.. Because you are really tight right now.." Yukio chuckled before rubbing his fingers over her clitoris as he thrust.. She couldn't handle any more, her voice was hoarse from all the screaming as she moaned out no more but he ignored her.. 

"Just a little longer!!" He yelled and braced his feet on the futon before thrusting upwards. She screamed in pleasure. Too much! Too much! Too much! She didn't think she was going to last as he kept on thrusting.

"M-manager!! Aah~!" She screamed. This is bad! This is bad!

"I'm going to cum! Let's cum together!!" He finally yelled as he thrust even harder as if he wanted to mold her pussy to his cock..  It was working... 

"CUMMING!!!~" She screamed as she and Hasegawa-san both came together. Her juices exploded out of her pussy as her body trembled as she came. She just had the most amazing orgasm of her life...

Heavy breathing could be heard in the room as Hasegawa-san's softening dick fell out of her trembling pussy. The condom was full of cum as Hasegawa-san gently lifted her off him. She lightly moaned at being moved, her whole body shook with pleasure as she took in deep breaths.

Nothing was said, Yukio took off the condom. He tied it and threw it in the waste bin that was in the corner of the room. He hid his smirk as he turned to look at Chitose's trembling body.

Chitose hid her face while small tears welled up in her eyes... These were the best feelings I ever felt during sex... What am I going to tell Yuusuke?

To Be Continued...

12