The Mandy Chronicles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That'd be cool, but what did you have in mind?"

"Well, there are two things we need to consider. Firstly, you don't want your womb to hang out of your cunt; it's not cool to have your womb between your knees." We both chuckled at the mental image this caused. "And it's also a good idea if your cervix is open and ready rather than having to be dilated each time you want a fuck. So, if we had a plastic device made that would fit into your vaginal opening and push your womb upwards, at the same time having a finger about an inch in diameter that would fit through your cervix, we could solve both problems with the one device, and it could also be held in place with your crotch strap."

I visualized how this would be and imagined how it would feel. Then I came up with an enhancement.

"Great idea, and it could have a tongue that fitted over my clit and it could also have a vibrator inside so I could be stimulated with it in place."

"Yeah, great idea, and it could be a remotely operated vibrator so I could carry the remote and stimulate you at will when we went out."

"Eeeew, you have a nasty mind, but I love the idea. Maybe we have one each."

"That sounds like fun," agreed Gloria, "I guess that I'll need one if my body responds to my tight-laced corset like your has, so why wait?"

We cleaned up the kitchen then did some research for companies that could make moulded plastic objects, finding one not too far away. We dressed in our normal manner, sexily and provocatively, and arrived at the company late morning, to be greeted by the receptionist.

"Good morning, welcome to The Plastic Moulding Company. I'm Melissa; how can I help you young ladies?" she asked.

I was very relieved that the first point of contact was female, it seemed to be easier to explain a situation to someone who was also the owner of the apparatus in question. As we described our requirements, Melissa's eyes seemed to open wider and she had a strange look on her face, one of apparent incredulity at what we were wanting to do. Once we'd finished, she seemed to take a few seconds to return to reality.

"I'm sure we can help you. We make all sorts of custom plastic devices, but I've certainly never heard of anything like this before."

"Maybe it could become a stock item," suggested Gloria with a grin.

Melissa pulled a funny face. "I doubt that would happen," she said, "I wouldn't want to tell the mainly male board of directors what that particular stock item was used for."

She pressed a buzzer and shortly afterwards a young man entered the foyer and was introduced as Chuck, who was the head of the design team.

"I'll let you explain to Chuck what it is you need," said Melissa diplomatically.

"Would you like to come through to my office?" invited Chuck.

His office was quite large with a comfortable couch, several chairs and a desk. He ushered us to the couch, telling us it was the most comfortable seating he had, and sat on a chair opposite us. Our short skirts rode up as we sat down and we kept out knees apart so he would have had an excellent view of our tightly strapped crotches, which was evident by the bulge that suddenly appeared in his pants.

"So, how can we help you?"

"It's probably easier to show you," suggested Gloria, standing up, "Lie on the couch, darling, and let Chuck see the problem."

I grinned in anticipation as I wriggled into a suitable position, spread my legs widely apart and pulled my skirt up to my waist. Gloria gave a running commentary as she unfastened my crotch strap, exposing my wet slit to Chuck's gaze. She then spread my lips apart, opened my entrance and inserted her finger to show how close my cervix was to the outside world. Then she explained what was required to solve this problem.

Chuck had a strange look of almost disbelief on his face, as though he was wondering whether this was actually happening or whether it was a dream, or possibly a nightmare. Eventually Gloria finished her demo with an invitation for Chuck to feel the problem himself. By now the bulge in his pants was extreme, looking like the zipper would fly apart at any second, and there was a wet spot where the head of his hard cock was obviously pressing.

"So, the main problem is that when Stan, our partner, fucks Mandy, he can't get in very deep unless he enters her cervix, but that takes time to open. So, if a plastic device could be made that will firstly lift Mandy's womb upwards or at least stop it prolapsing further, and secondly hold her cervix open, that would be great. If you like you can have a try and see what we mean."

It was very clear that Chuck was totally lost for words, his brain obviously struggling to take in the reality of the situation while two sexy women, one semi-naked, described their intimate problems to him and asked if he could design a solution. Eventually he found his tongue.

"That sounds like a good design," he replied, still looking at my exposed pussy intently.

"Have a feel and see what we mean," invited Gloria.

This time he accepted the offer (or was it a challenge?) and knelt beside the couch, tentatively reaching out his hand towards my crotch. Gloria would have none of his hesitation and grabbed his hand by the wrist and pushed it towards my open slit, sliding his fingers between my gaping lips.

"Push your fingers inside and feel how shallow she is," she told him.

He had little option but to follow her instructions and I felt him gently caress my lips then, finding more courage, he slowly pressed first one then two fingers into my entrance, pushing inside for the short distance until he encountered my cervix.

"Yes, I see what you mean," he said, "That's much shallower than the girls I've encountered in the past. So how do you have sex?" He smiled at me, sympathetically it seemed.

I explained how Gloria had dilated my cervix and allowed Stan to fuck me the previous night, but also lamented the fact that it seemed like quickies were now off the menu due to the time taken for dilation. Hence our request.

"Would you like to try?" asked Gloria, "We can see that you've got a hard problem."

Chuck belatedly and self-consciously covered his crotch, then realized the futility of his action and returned his hands to my pussy.

"Well, if you don't mind, Mandy, I'd love to have a try," he replied, his cheeks reddening in embarrassment.

"Well, then, stand up," ordered Gloria, taking control and unfastening his pants, pulling them and his undershorts to the floor. His long, hard cock bounced up and down in her face as she knelt before him. She opened her mouth and engulfed his head, causing him to groan in arousal as his hips reflexively moved back and forth. She then moved her head back and stood up.

"In her cunt, not in my mouth," she told him.

Chuck gripped the back of my thighs, lifting my hips off the couch as he positioned himself for his entrance. I felt the head of his cock between my labia, then felt him thrust inside, stopping after only a couple of inches as he pressed against my barely open cervix. He thrust back and forth several times but found that he could not make any further progress, as we had expected.

"So, now you see the problem," said Gloria. "I'm guessing that is not very satisfactory for you nor for Mandy."

We both agreed. "Right, Chuck, it's very obvious that you need and deserve some relief, so leave Mandy, I'll deal with her later, and come and fill me with your sperm."

Chuck withdrew from me and lowered me onto the couch. Gloria was on the couch and had removed her crotch strap, had her skirt up and was waiting for Chuck. He positioned himself as he had for me, inserted himself into her entrance and thrust deeply inside, filling her completely with one thrust, his pubic bone pressing against her clit causing her to let out a yelp. He began fucking her hard, withdrawing almost completely before thrusting back inside, time after time, both of them becoming more aroused with every passing second. Gloria was making soft mewling sounds while Chuck grunted with each deep thrust. Predictably, they both reached their climaxes quickly, Chuck giving a cry as he thrust himself against Gloria's pussy, holding there as his cock erupted its hot cum into the depths of Gloria's pulsating cunt, causing her to give a short, sharp scream as she climaxed on his spurting rod.

All I could do was watch and gently stroke my clit, hoping that Gloria would take pity on me when we arrived home. Their ecstasy was as short-lived as their build up had been. Chuck lowered Gloria onto the couch as his cock slid out of her hole. She quickly refastened her crotch strap to keep his juices inside herself for me to suck out later. Chuck found a tissue to wipe his softening cock and stuffed it back inside his clothing as he dressed himself again.

"Women are so lucky to wear skirts, meaning that they are much more available than men," he commented.

"I thought it was men who designed it that way," commented Gloria drily.

Chuck resumed his professional role. "Thank you for that demonstration of your requirements," he said, almost as though nothing untoward had happened, "I now have a full understanding of the problem. I'll come up with a prototype in a few days' time and perhaps you would be good enough to return then for a fitting. What I will do is to make several plugs, for want of a better term, one with a thin rod, one a thicker rod, and one with a tapered rod to allow for the cervical opening to be expanded simply by adjusting the crotch strap tension. Does that sound Ok to you?"

We agreed that it did and enquired about the price.

"Oh, you needn't be concerned about the price. We'll describe it as a new product line and we always bear the development costs of those. Before you go, I'd just like to take a few measurements. Far better to use a tape than fingers."

I removed my crotch strap again and spread wide on the couch once more as Chuck clinically measured and made several sketches of my most intimate parts. Then he gave us each a hug goodbye and escorted us to the reception foyer.

"All sorted?" asked Melissa.

"Yes, all good," replied Chuck, "These young ladies will be back in a few days for a fitting of the prototype device. Till, then, thank you both. See you again soon."

The next few days dragged. Despite Gloria's attention, I found it really hard to have a strong orgasm. I missed the sensation of a man's hard cock pounding my pussy, filling my cunt. Instead, I found my cunt was filled mainly by my own womb. On several occasions Gloria stretched my cervix to allow Stan to fuck me, which was wonderful, except that the spontaneity had gone. He could no longer simply throw me over his shoulder, dump me on the bed and fuck me to ecstasy; now it was a planned operation. I was so looking forward to having my cervix held open constantly.

True to his word, Chuck phoned three days later and we visited him that afternoon. The plugs looked amazing, solid, but light, smooth plastic, the oval outer end, designed to fit between and be held in place by my labia, being around three inches long and half that wide, curved to suit my shape. The rods were two and a half inches in length, one tapering from a rounded point to about an inch in diameter, the last half inch being parallel sided, the thin one was an inch in diameter with a rounded end for easy insertion, and the big one tapered from a rounded end of an inch diameter to two and a half inches diameter, the last half inch being parallel sided. I wondered how the big one would feel and decided that I would find out tonight.

"Right," said Chuck, "It is always the task of the designer to fit the prototypes, that way I can see what needs to be changed."

I removed my crotch strap and lay on the couch with my legs widespread. Chuck brought the tapered plug over and lubed it with a tube of water-based lube, then began spreading my pussy lips around the ball end as I felt the tip of the tapered rod touch my cervix. He inserted it easily, then pressed it slowly further inside. It was a lot easier spreading my cervix open using this tapered rod than it had been using fingers and stretching. Very quickly I felt the opening was wide enough for a cock, but he continued to push the device into me until I felt the end fitting snugly between, and being held in place by, my labia. I could then contract the muscles at my entrance and almost suck the device into me, feeling my cervix distend the final width needed to accommodate the tapered rod as the parallel sides at the widest part minimized the force of my cervix trying to contract and expel the intruder.

Chuck removed his hand and the device stayed inside me. "How's that feel?"

"It feels really good. That was so much better than fingers."

"It would have been. Do you want to stand up and see how it is?"

I stood up and let my skirt hem drop before walking around the office perfectly normally. I had expected that I would feel the rod either arousing me or wanting to fall out but neither of those happened. I commented on that and Chuck grinned. "Wait till you wear the big rod," he said. "Get back on the couch and I'll fit the smaller rod for you. It should go in easily now the cervix is partly dilated."

It did, and very soon I was walking around with the small rod securely held inside me. Gloria had taken my place on the couch and was having her dimensions measured by Chuck's penile measuring stick. As they both fucked like rabbits, all I could do was to move the outer end, enjoying what small sensations I could generate. Once Gloria and Chuck had both cum in a noisy joint orgasm, I noticed that Chuck stayed hard.

"Your turn now," he told me.

I lay back on the couch and spread my legs, allowing Chuck to remove the small rod. He gently felt inside with his fingers and found my cervix had remained dilated enough for him to insert his cock. It felt wonderful as he slowly and carefully entered my womb through my cervix until finally I felt the root of his cock pressing against my clit. He began a slow and gentle fucking motion as I felt my cervix dilating still further around his rod. This time he lasted longer than with Gloria and we gradually brought each other to a satisfying orgasms.

Once he had withdrawn, he selected the large rod and carefully pushed it inside me. Initially it went in easily, my cervix being stretched open by his cock, then it began spreading my cervix even wider until the final size was reached and my entrance partly closed over the end. He held out his hand and I pulled myself up, feeling how it felt to stand with a monster rod in my womb and cunt. It felt wonderful. Unlike the smaller rods, I could feel this one and as I moved, it moved inside me, stimulating me gently. I wondered if I could cum just from walking.

"How's that one feel?" asked Chuck.

"That feels so much better. Feels like something's inside me. I'll keep that in for going home please."

"It sounds like you need a still larger one as well, for special occasions, maybe."

"Yes, please make one of those," I replied, maybe three inches in diameter and longer, a three-inch rod maybe?"

"What say I make two, one with a three and the other with a four-inch rod just to challenge you?"

"Oooh, yes, that sounds like fun. Thank you, darling." I embraced and kissed him, then fastened my crotch strap tightly over the large rod.

When Stan arrived home, I was waiting for him, in my corset and crotch strap only. I embraced him as he walked through the door.

"Have I ever got something to show you," I said as I tugged at his hand to lead him to the bedroom. There I stripped him quickly, his cock already half hard, then lay on the bed, legs apart. "Undo my strap, honey."

He did and bent to examine my new rod, held in my cunt by my labia.

"Looks great. How big is it?"

"Take it out and check for yourself."

Stan removed the rod and was amazed to look inside my opening and see my cervix widely dilated and waiting for his hard cock. He wasted no time in mounting me and thrusting inside me, my cervix fitting snugly around his cock. He brought me to my first orgasm very quickly, then a short time later he gave me a second one, more intense than the first, before finishing me off by cumming inside my womb, the sensations causing me to scream in yet another powerful release.

We lay together, his softening cock deep inside me, as we regained our breaths.

"Oh, I needed that, darling, thank you, dearest one, thank you."

"Yes, I know you've been suffering and missing out, especially as you've been watching me make love with Gloria while being unable to do the same for you. I guess that's all over now."

"Yes, and I'm getting even bigger ones so you'd better grow your cock a bit if you want to still be able to fill me."

"I'm sure we'll work something out somehow," he replied, climbing off me, wiping his cock and balls, then, with a grin, picking up the rod and fitting it back inside me.

***************************

Over the next few weeks we worked with Chuck to design and test several more devices for female internal use. Gloria needed different designs of dildo as she was not experiencing prolapse yet, although she was gradually tightening her corset which would possibly cause a prolapse in the future. Therefore, we helped Chuck design and fine tune the dildos I was using, incorporating the clit cover and remotely operated vibrator, as well as vaginal dildos, using the same clit cover and vibrator, for Gloria.

We used these devices frequently, making up games we could play both in private and in public. One of our favorite games was for one of us to find a nice-looking young male shop assistant and to discuss whatever he was selling while the other one of us would stimulate the buyer's clit. Usually we had a five-minute limit from when the vibe was first turned on until it was turned off, the winner being either the controller, if the one being stimulated had an orgasm, or the one being stimulated, if she was able to resist the urge to cum. The loser would usually be made to cum five or six times without rest once we returned home.

In the interests of gender equality, we also had some crotch straps made for Stan. The first one was a plain strap which simply fastened to a waist belt and held his cock down between his legs while we would do our utmost to arouse him, but of course an erection was out of the question. This rapidly progressed to one which had an inbuilt tube that his cock was placed in between his legs, which allowed him to urinate by sitting down. We also experimented with the design of his straps, adding padding to position his balls where we wanted them, either forced upwards in their sockets at the base of his cock, or else stretched downwards between his legs. We could now lock him into this for extended periods, and we did this frequently, forcing him to remain celibate with compressed balls on many weekends while we either made love with each other or found willing male partners who would make love to us while Stan was watching. The result of this was that his erections became harder and the volume of cum increased as it wasn't being drained as much while he was being stimulated more.

Gloria slowly but surely reduced her waist measurement by tight-lacing a steadily decreasing size of corset. Megan supervised this reduction carefully and also kept a record of the length of Gloria's vagina from entrance to cervix. After nearly two years it was noticeable that Gloria was showing the start of a prolapse, so we asked Chuck to design a dildo that would fit into her vagina and support the base of her uterus, thus preserving her length. For a while this worked well, then gradually, as she continued to lace even tighter, she lost the battle and began wearing the dildos I had been using.