The Manhunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH ALEX!" Sam blurts as she falls to pieces.

Alex doesn't let up the blows until Sam's arms come up to hold her hips back from trusting. And, quivering and exhausted, the two collapse into a tangled mess. Soon asleep in the AC.

_________________________________________________________________________________

The room is cool and calm, but it's obvious from the intense sunshine outside that out there, it's hot.

The girls are asleep on the bed, but, as the sunlight starts to make its way toward them, they stir. Pumba lays on the couch, eyeing them for signs that another walk is imminent.

Alex is laying closest to the window, and the migrating sunlight gradually reaches her, causing her to wake first.


She unstraps her harness and lifts her hips to slide her straps and dildo off. Setting it aside, she slides off the bed and pads over to the kitchen. Pouring a glass of water, she leans against the counter and admires a sleeping Samantha.

Pumba, sensing that the nude but awake Alex might take him for a walk, approaches to see what's going on.

"How did we pull this off, Pumba?" Alex asks him. " ...Whatever we did, let's keep it up."


Alex disappears into the bathroom to freshen up, and Pumba watches her, panting. Disappointed at being left alone, he approaches the bed and jumps up to see what Sam is doing.

Roused by the dog's movement, Sam's arm immediately reaches out to her right, expecting to meet Alex. Surprised at being alone though, her eyes open and she smiles at the dog.

"Hey Pumba..." She mutters, sleepily.

She gets up and finds some loose shorts and a t-shirt. Remembering the muffin, she walks to the kitchen to wrap up her unfinished business.

Alex emerges from the bathroom, still naked.

"Hey." She says, casually. "Does this mean we aren't fighting anymore?"

Samantha's heart drops a bit, she'd completely forgot they were even fighting last night.

"Um, yes." she says through a mouthful of muffin.

"Look..." Sam continues, "I'm sorry."

"No, sorry." Alex interjects. "I don't even remember what we were fighting about."

"Me either!" Sam says, "But whatever it was, It's my fault... I've been weird lately and I'm starting to figure out why."

Alex is interested, having been unaware of Sam's feelings. She makes her way to their dresser and rummages through. Finding the sundress she wanted, she pulls it over her head with no underwear or bra.

"You've been feeling weird?" She asks. Starting to feel nervous about the conversation. "About what, us?"

"Yea..." Sam returns, "Well, kind of..." She trails off, unsure how to continue. "Weird about this whole... of relationship." Her face falls as she says it. She knows that Alex won't understand. She's never even been curious to be with a man, to her being a lesbian is the most natural thing in the world.

"You mean you feel weird about being with a woman?" Alex asks.

"I guess..." She says shakily. "Well, not really!" Suddenly more confident. "I don't feel weird about what we just did. And I certainly don't feel weird about being with you!" Her arms are flailing as if she's trying to stabilize herself on this unstable mental ground.

"I don't understand, Sam." Alex says quietly. "So you want to be together? Are you always going to feel 'weird' about being with a woman?" Alex drew quotes in the air around weird, clearly feeling a bit frustrated with what she's hearing.


"No!" Said Alex, "It's not even that I feel weird about being with a woman... look... you're not going to understand. And, I feel bad for feeling this way..."

"Just tell me, Sam." Alex pleads. "I promise I'll try."

Looking around the room, anywhere but Alex's eyes really, Sam begins, "Look... when I was on a run this morning..." She trails off.

Suddenly, Sam scurries over to the bed. She grabs the silicon dildo that Alex used to satisfy her earlier and holds it up. "You know how I like this one the best, because it's the most realistic?" Sam asks, feeling more confident.

Alex eyes her, not sure where this is going. "Yea..."

"Well... " Sam continues, "It's not realistic enough for me." The emphasized words scrunching her face up.

Alex looks at her skeptically. "So, you want a dick?" She asks. "What does that mean, Sam? You're into a guy?"

"No!" Sam returns quickly. "Well, not a guy. Just that one specific part of them." She puts down the dildo and closes the distance between her and Alex.

"Look, Alex. I want to be with There's no one else I'm interested in like that. And, I don't feel weird about this." She gestures between her chest and Alex's. "It's just that I get turned on by guys sometimes. And, I don't like the idea of never being with one again. It makes me feel trapped."

Sam was right, Alex quite understood why someone would want to be with a man. She'd never wanted that. But she wants to be with Sam. Can you be with someone who wants to be with someone else? Even if that 'someone else' is just the idea of a live penis?

"So?" Sam asks after a moment of silence.

"So what?" Alex shoots back.

"Don't do this." Sam pleads. "I just shared how I feel. Nothing changed from before. I still want to be here, with you."

"But you want to be there, with them!"Alex says. "How does that work? What if you decide he's all you need and that this was all just a phase?" She almost spit the last word.

This is an unresolved issue between them. And, honestly, the idea worried both of them. Neither wanted this amazing relationship to end, especially in such a discrediting way.


As Alex becomes more emotional, Sam feels a wave of confidence come over her. She feels as though she suddenly has the answer. She knows this isn't a phase. She knows that she loves this woman and that she always will. She knows that she has to fix this. But also that she can't go the rest of her life ignoring her lust.

Alex tries to turn and walk away, but Sam catches her on the shoulder and, as she turns back, embraces her tightly.

"I won't leave Alex." Sam whispers into her ear. "This isn't a phase for me. It's real. I'm in love with you. And I don't want to loose you over this stupid lust."

Alex remains silent.

Sam continues, "I know this sucks and that we should just be enough for each other, but I can't Ignore this part of myself. It drives me crazy sometimes. I don't want to run away with anyone, I want a fix. Like a junkie. And, I don't want to shut you out of this part of my life, I want you there with me if it ever happens. Please baby, forgive me for feeling this way."

Alex remains silent, but slowly wraps her arms around Sam, returning her hug. She pulls back after a moment, wiping a tear from her eye.

"I forgive you, Sam." Alex says, "I'm in love with you too."

Both the girls are beaming. And, laughing at the releasing tension they kiss through giggles and tears.

Alex continues, "It actually sounds kind of fun..."

Sam grins, "Really?"

"Yea." Alex says through a final sniffle. "Besides, you'd never been with a woman before me, you learned a whole new side of yourself for this relationship. I can do the same for you." She kissed Sam again. "I'll take you anyway I can get you, Samantha."

Their embrace deepens, their eyes close, and soon their kisses are passionate and lustful. Bumping into furniture, they stumble toward the bed without letting go of one another and fall in.

Pumba rolls his eyes and settles in for another nap... this may take a while.


12