The Man's Assignment

Story Info
The Man has a job to do and a very special helper.
7.1k words
4.63
15.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bianca didn't want to open her eyes at first. She was aware that she had woken up but wasn't ready to admit it. The sleep she was returning from was deep and relaxed and she still felt as if a warm cocoon enveloped her that could be penetrated the moment she opened her eyes. But of course eventually her conscience won out over her subconscious and her eyes peeked open slightly. When they did she was happy to report that the same soft comfortable feeling remained with her.

Sunlight streamed in through the half open blinds and on to the nude forms of Bianca and her companion tangled together on the bed. She was snuggled up against his chest, the light blonde of her hair mingled with the dark black curls on his torso. Bianca sighed, then gave a tiny yawn while she appreciated the pleasant heat that the Man omitted. Then she reached her hand across his body and rested it on his shoulder and upper chest. She rubbed her thumb over the firm muscles and appreciated the sense of safety and security doing so gave her.

She raised her head slightly causing her shiny blonde hair to fall out of her eyes and looked upon the Man's face, her light blue eyes twinkled happily as she appreciated the chance to take in what he looked like asleep. Bianca had spent so much of the last week staring into the Man's own steely blue eyes and listening to his deep captivating voice while they made love, she appreciated the change of pace and getting to admire how handsome he was.

Wait. Was it just last week? Or just last month? Bianca tried for just a moment to answer the question her thoughts had posed but before she could even really start to puzzle it out she took another inhale through her nose. The smell of the Man's skin, combined with the musk of the bed they shared, calmed her down. After all, whether it had been a day, week, month or months didn't matter. Bianca looked down between the Man's legs, his thick cock on display and standing tall, a clear case of morning wood. That was what mattered.

Bianca gracefully extracted herself from the Man's sleeping embrace only to crawl between his legs. She felt the warm bubbly joy that she most associated with doing what the Man wished, even though he wasn't awake to consciously instruct her. In situations like these it was obvious what she should do, Bianca reasoned. She would be a good girl and pleasure the Man's imposing erection with her mouth and tongue.

Then the cute young lady reached out her tongue experimentally and licked the salty skin of the Man's shaft. She savored the taste. The only thing keeping her from moaning out loud was the desire to let the Man have his rest. Bianca wrapped her lips around the bulbous head of his cock and swirled her tongue around it the way she knew he liked. Her eyes remained open as she blew her Master and she gazed over the powerful bulk of his torso and let her mind wander because she knew she was doing the right thing.

She looked at his face, specifically his lips, and recalled the night before. She remembered the view of him looking up at her, eyes awake and full lascivious intent between her thighs while he ate her sweet pussy. He had used his tongue to explore every centimeter of her womanhood twice over before he finally switched to flicking his tongue against the tiny edges of her raised clit. He kept her on the precipice for almost a minute before he finally began running his tongue over her button continuously. And less than a minute later a devastating orgasm wracked through her body causing her abs to tighten with each quake from her pelvis while she shrieked out in glorious pleasure.

Bianca's pussy was dampening while she continued to fellate the Man, now trying her best to fit a third of his pole into her mouth and psyching herself up to attempt to take more into her throat. She let her gaze drift down to the Man's hands and entertained another memory. This one from the night they had first met...maybe? In any case, she relished remembering how powerful his grip was that night when he had held her head in place by her hair in front of the bathroom mirror, her tight blue clubbing dress pulled unceremoniously up over the curve of her hips as he fucked her relentlessly from behind.

All she could remember with clarity was the strength of the Man's hand on both her head and her hip, and the look of her own face in the mirror as she moaned and screamed her appreciation for the relentless barrage of orgasms the Man's cock was drilling into her quivering center. She knew that at some point the Man had spoken to her.

"You're mine." He said, simple as that.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! Yes! I'm yours! Thank you! Thank you Sir oh fuck I'm cumming!"

Thinking about how easy it had been for the Man to claim her and make her into his own only served to cause present Bianca's pussy to become even messier. Some drool escaped her lips and trailed down the Man's shaft so she popped her lips off of his cock head and let more of her spit drip down onto him. She reached up with both hands and began stroking the Man's cock hand over hand, spreading the lubricant as she went. She took a moment to cradle the Man's heavy, drooping testicles and dreamed of the hot baby batter that filled them.

She remembered the Man pressing her down into this same bed, her legs on his shoulder and every inch of the hardness in front of her plunging in and out of the deepest parts of her pussy. The mind melting pleasure breaking down any defense she could have possibly offered as her tight hole was forever altered by the Man's girth. In the end the only thing she could do was cum over and over while she begged the Man for his seed. When he finally burst deep inside her she cried real tears of relief and joy.

The memory of that moment was so visceral that Bianca felt her pussy spasm slightly in fond remembrance and she was well aware of the dampness that trickled down her thighs. She thought for a moment about simply running her fingers over her clit a few times, she knew she could swiftly satisfy herself.

But that wasn't really what she wanted. Bianca bit her bottom lip and got up on her knees and crawled over the Man's still sleeping form. She mounted herself over his cock and rubbed the head of it against her weeping pussy lips. Her toes curled with the sensation. Finally she reached back and spread her booty cheeks, causing her wet pussy lips to split open obscenely before she lowered her hips and penetrated herself on the Man's cock. Her trip down memory lane had already excited her, making her cum all over as the Man's cock split her open throughout her descent. Bianca whimpered needily and her eyes rolled back in her head as her pussy retook its proper place wrapped around the Man.

The combination of her outburst and the warm wetness tightening around his dick finally stirred the Man. He opened his eyes and raised his hands to rub the sleep from them all while Bianca writhed on top of him. The Man propped himself up on his arms causing her to squeal out as his cock flexed against her g-spot in new and interesting ways. Bianca and the Man locked eyes while she remained in his lap.

"Good morning." He said with a smile.

"Good morning Sir!" She managed shakily. Part of her wanted to crane her head back in gripping pleasure but she couldn't look away from the Man's eyes.

"Please understand Sir. You were asleep but your cock was so hard and I needed it! I needed it so bad!" She continued, moaning several times as she went.

"Shh shh. I understand perfectly. Go on and take what you need." The Man said as he finally broke their stare to lean his head down and take her nipple into his mouth. Bianca knew she didn't have big titties but her pointy pink nipples were incredibly sensitive and the Man's suckling felt like hot lightning coursing through her body until finding its way to her pussy. The sexy blonde slut came again.

When her pussy stopped quaking around his member the Man suddenly scooped her up and held her in the air as he stood up on the bed. He held her aloft, his rough hands firmly holding the healthy globes of her booty. From this spot the Man fucked Bianca with strong, steady strokes, bringing her gushing cunt against his hips as he ravaged her.

"Listen closely." The Man said in a controlled tone. His forehead was pressed against hers and he spoke while he fucked her. "Today is the day we have to complete our assignment. You remember our assignment don't you?"

"Yes Sir!" Bianca cried. Her mind felt like it went blank every time the Man's cock pushed into her but she didn't really need to rely on her brain to reply. "I know exactly what I have to do!"

The Man's smile was wide as he continued. "Good girl. I knew you would remember. Ok, I'm going to cum inside you now so we can get going. Is that what you want?"

Oh god fucking yes Sir!" Bianca begged. "I love it when you cum inside me! I love it! I love it! I love it!"

The Man increased his speed, his powerful cock pressing in and out of her. Bianca bit down on his shoulder to keep from screaming and her nails dug into his back. The Man's rhythm became more erratic and he let out a rumbling growl as he finally lost control. The Man's hot semen spurting into her deepest parts felt heavenly and another orgasm washed over Bianca as she was creampied. She let out a deep appreciative moan as she felt the last twitch of the Man's cock.

The couple collapsed back onto the bed and for another minute just laid together. But pretty soon into their cuddle Bianca sprang up. She knew that lying in bed with him any longer would only lead to more sleep or sex and that couldn't happen right now. They had an assignment.

"We should shower and get ready to go." Bianca said.

"You're very right." The Man said. "Okay. Let's get going."

The two headed off into the shower. They were not incredibly efficient bathing together, but they managed to get through the shower with Bianca only taking the time to wash every square inch of the Man's body once over, paying special attention to his shaft, scrotum, and anus. The Man for his part managed to restrain himself enough to only draw one teeth chattering orgasm out of his lover when his fingers dipped into her sensitive cunt while he washed her lithe sexy body.

Some twenty minutes later Bianca found herself standing in front of her closet in a pink bralette and sheer white panties, pondering what to wear. The Man hadn't instructed her to wear anything specific before he had trotted off downstairs. But, she did understand that their task involved going to her work today, even though it was Saturday. Today is Saturday, right? Yes, today was the day they had to do their assignment and the day they had to do their assignment was a Saturday. Bianca nodded to herself, that was right, the Man had told her that.

With that in mind Bianca landed on a white button down shirt tucked into a tiny pair of canary yellow shorts. Close enough to something she might wear if she needed to go to the embassy on the weekend for some reason. But...she smiled as she admired how her legs and ass looked in the tight shorts. But she was still going to be with the Man.

A minute later she sprang down the steps to the first floor of her apartment to see the Man standing in her teeny kitchen dressed in a black button up and jeans she thought she may have seen him wear somewhere before but being back in his presence made it hard for her to focus long enough to place where. Regardless of the Man's nondescript outfit all Bianca wanted to do was tear off his clothes and let him screw her senseless again. But first they had to do their assignment.

As she came to the bottom of the stairs the Man darted across the apartment, surprising her as he landed in front of her. The Man took advantage of her surprise and pulled her in for a deep kiss, his lips enveloping hers. Bianca instinctively kissed him back, falling helplessly into his strong arms. Her body felt limp, and her head felt light and she was so eager to submit.

Bianca let out a tiny girlish whimper when the Man's left hand went between her legs and rested possessively on her pussy. She knew the Man could feel the warmth emanating off her vagina with nothing but her bottoms stopping his hands from reaching the soft flesh.

"You've done so good, so far." The Man whispered. "All you have to do today is just do the best you can to help me complete the assignment. We'll get this done and then we can come back here and I'll show you how grateful I am for your help." He finished with a smile, the implication made Bianca's knees weak.

"Of course Sir." Bianca replied, the words carried a sultry undertone but reflected her genuine understanding of what was expected of her.

The Man's smile widened and he pulled away from her for only a moment before taking her by the hand and away they went. The Man drove but it was Bianca's car, or at least it should have been because weren't they at her apartment? Whatever. The car ride wasn't important, Bianca was in the passenger seat and the Man's hand on her bare thigh was making her already wet flower even messier. And they were headed in the right direction, the embassy.

Bianca felt like they had been driving for almost no time at all when the Man pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant across the street from their destination. She peered over her shoulder at the entrance to the stately brownstone building that housed the embassy where she usually spent her nine to five. The front chamber had a lobby for tourists or visitors but there was a checkpoint with at least one guard posted at all times located before the hallway that led to her and her coworker's cubicles. Luckily the employee entrance located round the back just required a pin and a password.

"Wait just a moment." The Man asked gently while he pulled out a cellphone.

The Man's inputs were quick enough that Bianca didn't even have time to complete her thought as to whether she'd ever seen the Man with a cell phone before he put it in the glovebox and opened the door. She followed him out the vehicle and they crossed the street, the Man reached out his arm and she grabbed hold of it eagerly as they hung a left in the front of the building, navigating the embassies small parking lot until they reached the back entrance and the keypad. While they walked Bianca noted the blinking red lights that usually accompanied the security cameras located at both the front and rear entrance were off. Any follow-up evaporated though when she stepped up to the keypad and the Man reached out and gave her booty a reassuring squeeze. Back to the assignment.

Bianca quickly entered the four digit code and heard the click of the lock. The Man held the door open for her and gave her a glowing smile as she led him inside. A short jaunt down the hallway brought them to another door, a solid faux wood piece that could stop a bullet. An entire keyboard jutted from the console to the right of it.

Bianca hesitated for just a second in front of the screen. The password changed every two hours, resetting each week, leading to 84 different permutations of what it could be. The wrong one locks you out, an embarrassment which had happened to Bianca on many occasions. But when she scanned her mind for the correct answer she found that the right word came to her easily and immediately. She couldn't be more positive.

She typed for a moment and the door hissed open letting them into the open workspace. About a dozen low cubicles with desktops took up most of the space where Bianca and her fellows worked. Two doors on the far wall led to the offices of the managers and a staircase led up to the chambers where the ambassador usually spent the scant time he was in the office. Their footsteps barely made a sound thanks to the plush carpeting that covered the whole office floor. The "modern workspace" touch was designed to make them feel more comfortable and want to stay working late but Bianca had always just thought about what a bitch it must be to vacuum.

The Man and Bianca both strode over to the mostly open square that represented her workspace. It occurred to Bianca as they moved wordlessly towards her computer that she must have explained to the Man the layout of the office and which desk was hers...but then again of course she did. She would have told him anything he asked.

Bianca, sat down and again entered two passwords, one to get into the monitor, and one to activate her administrator privileges. Then she stood up and the Man replaced her in the chair. For a second, Bianca attempted to look at the screen to see what the Man was accessing but she quickly lost interest as her gaze drifted to the Man's big rough hands typing away, and remembering the things those fingers could do.

After maybe a minute the Man suddenly produced a thumb drive from his pocket and plugged it into the computer. Bianca finally dragged her view back to the monitor only to see a simple loading screen. The Man stood up and again reached into his pocket, this time pulling out two small black objects that were probably microphones though Bianca didn't get a great look at them before the Man pulled her in for another devastating kiss.

This was a deep, penetrating kiss, and Bianca loved the feeling of empty headedness she got when the Man's tongue swirled with hers, his hands so strong and steady around her waist. This kiss told her how happy she had made the Man and reinforced that doing so was the right thing to do. Bianca felt at home.

The Man pulled away and whispered. "I'll be right back. Make sure this part gets done, right?"

"Of course Sir." Bianca breathed heavily, still shaken inside by the Man's commanding kiss.

The Man smiled and then turned away. Bianca watched as his long steps propelled him away and up the steps to the ambassador's office. She might not know what he was doing up there, but she understood this part of the assignment very well. No one was going to stop that loading screen on her watch. It was at almost fifty percent when Bianca heard the door click open and then shut followed by a voice.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" Bianca recognized the voice immediately, just as she recognized the uncertainty hidden in its tone. It was the intern, Noelle.

Bianca simply stood up in her cubicle as Noelle approached, grinning as the college student who had been interning at the embassy for the last two months trotted towards her.

"Bianca? Is that you? What are you doing here?" Bianca was honestly touched by the genuine concern in Noelle's voice and in her chocolate brown eyes. "I haven't seen you in a week?"

"Oh really? I've been around, we just must have missed each other." Bianca lied easily, instinctually. "What are you doing here on a Saturday?"

Asking her a question was the right thing to do and Bianca smiled as the young lady, she couldn't have been older than twenty-two, fumbled for an answer.

In a moment of introspection Bianca considered why she felt so calm in this moment. She rooted through her own memory and the answer came to her. It was because she had planned for this moment. In fact, she had made backup plans of how she would deter any number of her co-workers from stopping her from completing the assignment, including the ambassador himself.

The other reason she was so calm was because having Noelle in front of her made her next move very easy. Bianca had always found Noelle to be both very sweet and sort of amusing. A local college student, she was very pretty with curly cinnamon blonde hair and a cute nervous smile that broke out across her face regularly. But she was also awkward and always seemed a little unsure of herself. She definitely wasn't very aware of her own feminine charms.

Which was a little hard to believe, Bianca considered as she looked at how her clinging black top showed off perky C-cups and tucked into high waisted jeans which molded to her baby-making hips. But Bianca also recalled a time when she and Noelle had gotten trapped at an embassy dinner by a very flirty pair of political handlers. She had found their come ons uninspired but she also remembered how flustered Noelle had been by the male attention. By the time Bianca rescued the both of them with a trip to the restroom Noelle was blushing bright red. And Bianca had already caught her young friend admiring her legs in the short shorts she was wearing.

12