The Man's Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica laid back and the Man grabbed her by the feet, lifting her legs up and then spreading them open. Jessica's friends moved into position around them. Kim laid down on Jessica's right and Hanna to her left. Anya pressed herself against the Man, reached down and grabbed a hold of his throbbing member, then rubbed the head of it against Jessica's pussy soaked wet entrance.

"Please! I can't wait any longer." Jessica wailed and lifted her hips up wantonly.

The Man pushed forward just as Hanna and Kim leaned in and each took one of Jessica's fat nipples into their mouths. An explosion of sensations ran through her hot body. Jessica reached up and gripped onto the bed sheets as the Man's cock slid fully into her and he settled into a slow rhythm. The pleasure emanating from her pussy, combined with the feeling of her friend's tongues circling her tits, was too much and Jessica came violently.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming again! It's too good! It's too fucking good!" Jessica screamed.

When Jessica came down from her orgasmic high she realized the Man was now pumping into her at a faster pace. Her big titties were shaking with each thrust but Kim and Hanna gamely kept up with the heaving globes and refused to stop their concurrent assault on her nipples. Jessica squealed and moaned and shook. Despite just cumming she could already feel a second, harder orgasm building from her core. Anya had gotten up on her tip toes so she could whisper sweet nothings in the Man's ear while he fucked her former roommate senseless. Jessica could barely make out Anya's voice over the sound of her own moans and the heavy slapping sound of the Man's balls connecting with her ass cheeks.

"Mmm do you like her pussy Sir?" The tiny slut asked the Man. "Did you see how quickly her little pussy came after you filled it up with your magnificent cock? I think she's going to cum again soon. How could she not? You've dominated all of us so completely, we're nothing but sluts for you now."

Jessica couldn't deny Anya's words were correct as she bucked helplessly against the Man's throbbing cock. She was a slut for the Man. Every powerful quake that ran through her pussy only confirmed it.

"Please cum for us Sir." Anya continued. "You've won Sir. You made us all cum and now you own our pussies. But now, please cum for us. We want it so bad."

Both Hanna and Kim pulled their mouths off Jessica's tits and confirmed.

"Yes! Please Sir! Give us all that hot cum!" Kim begged.

"Please cum Sir! I want to lick it all up!" Hanna pleaded.

Jessica wanted to voice her agreement but it was at that moment that another orgasm rolled through her, rendering her speechless as white hot pleasure overtook her. Her pussy clenched down hard on the Man's cock and she squirted all over the Man's torso as wave after wave of pleasure hit her.

The Man continued thrusting into her until the last shockwave was over, then pulled out his cock and used his hand to pump it over Jessica's defeated body. On the third pump the Man let out a guttural cry and a huge jet of cum fired from the end of his cock onto Jessica's tits and face. The Man continued pumping his hand and another three massive bursts of jizz fell onto Jessica's tits and tummy. It was easily the most cum Jessica had ever seen and soon she was almost completely covered in warm jizz.

When the Man's orgasm finally receded, Jessica's friends fell on her like a slutty pack of wolves. Anya was licking the cum off of her thighs and stomach and Hanna was taking long licks of spunk off of her tits. Kim scooped up some of the cum from Jessica's chin and put it in her mouth, before leaning down to give the freshly fucked woman a deep cum-filled french kiss. Jessica moaned into Kim's mouth as her friends tickled her body with their eager mouths. The taste of the Man's jizz on Kim's tongue was heavenly.

When all the Man's cum had found its way into the women's bellies, Jessica scooched herself back further onto the bed and laid down, exhausted. She watched as her three best friends gathered around the Man. The Man grabbed ahold of Hanna suddenly. Her muscular body looked slight next to the Man's imposing figure. He reached up with one hand and grabbed ahold of Hanna's face and slid his index and middle fingers into her mouth. Hanna didn't resist at all, instead eagerly sucking on the Man's digits.

The Man simply held the gaze of the beautiful Asian woman for a few moments as she practiced her fellatio on his hand. Then he said softly. "Don't you think it's time you put that talented little mouth to use pleasuring the lady of the hour?"

Hanna moaned and slid the Man's fingers out her mouth with an exaggerated slurping sound. "Of course Sir." She said in a sultry voice before turning and nearly tackling Kim to the bed. Kim's excited squeal was quickly suffocated by Hanna's aggressive assault on her mouth with her own.

The Man then turned to Anya and easily lifted her up into his arms. The tiny Indian woman pressed herself against the Man's powerful chest and wrapped her legs around his hips as he kissed her. Without any sign of effort, the Man carried Anya over to the side of the bed, between where Jessica lay Jessica and the entwined Kim and Hanna. He turned around, then laid down on his back so that Anya ended up on top of him, all without breaking the kiss. The Man's cock was quickly hardening again.

Jessica propped herself up so she could see over the Man and Anya. Hanna had already lowered her mouth to Kim's small but perky tits and had used her tongue to bring each of Kim's tiny nipples to a hard point. Jessica watched as Hanna trailed her mouth lower down Kim's body. Kim giggled when Hanna swirled her tongue around her belly button for a moment but then let out a cute gasp when her friend eventually reached her destination and planted a kiss right on her pussy.

"Oh fuck." Jessica heard Kim whisper.

Kim then cried out as Hanna began lapping at her pussy lips. Hanna ran her tongue up Kim's vagina over and over, ending each lick with a brief flick of her tongue against her friend's clit. Soon Kim was wailing loudly and shamelessly bucking her hips up trying to grind her pussy against Hanna's mouth.

A deep powerful moan coming from Anya caused Jessica to pull her eyes away from the sapphic scene just in time to see the curvy woman succeed in getting the Man's cock back inside her. Anya closed her eyes as she slid down the Man's pole. She let out a cute little squeak when the Man finally bottomed out inside her. Anya slowly straightened until she was sitting upright on the Man's pelvis in cowgirl position. Then she tried for a moment to simply hold herself there and get used to the impressive size of the Man filling her little pussy up.

The Man allowed her to hold still for only a few moments before grabbing hold of her hips and beginning to rock her gently back and forth with his girth buried inside her. Doing so caused Anya's eyes and mouth both to pop open and soon she was screaming.

"Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck! Sir! Sir please! Please be gentle! My pussy is so fucking full! Please! Oh my god I'm gonna cum. Oh my god I'm gonna cum. Oh my god I'm gonna..."

Anya did cum at that moment. She shook and howled as the Man screwed her into oblivion. Even after the orgasm subsided, the Man continued fucking her the same way, only now rocking her slightly faster.

"How are you doing this?" Anya babbled. "I don't...I don't...I don't stand a chance!"

Anya's words lost meaning as she came again hard and fast. Soon her moans were joined by Kim's. Hanna had sucked Kim's clit into her mouth and was running her tongue in constant patterns over the little pearl. Kim was clearly a big fan of this and was quite vocal about it.

"Ah! Ah! Hanna! Hanna! Hanna thats so fucking good! Oh my god I'm gonna cum so hard!" Kim screamed.

Hanna redoubled her efforts and Kim toppled over the edge. Kim thrashed around the bed, cumming all over her friend's face.

While this was occurring the Man had apparently decided to push Anya to her limits. Without ceasing the movement of his hips, the Man reached one hand between Anya's legs and began rubbing circles on her clit with his thumb. Anya's shrieking reached an even higher pitch and she began to quiver uncontrollably, her arms and legs flailing on their own accord. To Jessica it appeared as if the Man had driven her to a state of constant climax.

Jessica scooched closer to the couple and the Man turned his head towards her. She leaned in and gave him a full, deep, passionate kiss while her friend came again and again on his cock. Eventually she pulled away.

"You should give her a creampie." She said with a quick glance up at the helpless slut. "Hasn't she been good. She's earned a pussy full of your hot cum."Anya was far too gone at this point to speak but indicated her consent with a breathy gasp and a frantic nod.

"I think you're right." The Man said before letting out a deep moan of his own.

For a minute he increased the pace, rocking Anya back and forth violently, pounding her to yet another orgasm. Then he groaned gratefully and unleashed his load inside the tiny woman, blasting jet after jet of cum into her womb. Anya wept with joy as she felt the Man flood her pussy with jizz. When at last the Man's orgasm ceased, she collapsed on top of him, unconscious. The Man planted a kiss on her sweaty forehead and gently rolled her off of him next to Jessica. As the Man rose up, Jessica made sure the devastated woman was still breathing.

The Man walked over to Kim and Hanna who had transitioned into a sixty-nine. Hanna lay on top of Kim and each was eating the other's pussy enthusiastically. Their position left Hanna's rear sticking up in the air, vulnerable. Jessica watched in amazement as the Man positioned himself behind Hanna. Despite cumming only a few moments ago, the Man's cock was somehow dangerously erect yet again.

The Man gently lifted up Hanna's tight ass so it was lined up with his cock, Kim raised her head up eagerly to keep her lips attached to her friend's clit. The Man slid his cock into Hanna's channel, causing her to yank her head up and cry out in pleasure. The Man fucked her hard and fast. While still thrusting, the Man brought his hand up to his face and licked his thumb, lubricating it with saliva. Then he brought his hand down to the small of Hanna's back and pushed his thumb into the tight ring of her asshole.

The combination of the Man double penetrating her while her best friend licked her clit was far, far too much for Hanna to bear. She gripped Kim's thighs so hard her knuckles went white and screamed out her orgasm. The Man responded in kind, moaning and then unleashing his own orgasm, pumping his jizz into Hanna's pussy.

When the Man pulled out, Kim's tongue immediately replaced his cock. The gorgeous bride to be licked the cum out of her would be maid of honor's pussy. Hanna cooed softly while her friend ate the creampie from her cunt. When Kim was done, the couple readjusted to snuggle one another and soon both were lightly dozing.

The Man was finally spent. He walked back over and laid down next to Jessica who cuddled up against his hard, warm body. His eyes closed and his breathing became deeper and more even. Jessica relaxed, curled up next to him and reflected on the night they had. The Man had won, she realized, he had challenged them, been victorious, and they were the spoils of his victory. Her last thought as she idly ran her fingers through the Man's chest hair and closed her eyes to welcome sleep, was that losing had never felt so good.