The Marathon Ch. 03

Story Info
Things spiral out of control.
6.4k words
4.43
6.4k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that afternoon Tori felt serious pangs of guilt building. Even though she had experienced the incredibly lustful display with Paul, she knew that it happened because she was turned on by her voyeurism of a man not her husband. Nonetheless, she tried to rationalize that she did absolutely nothing wrong, and in fact she reasoned that her reaction was healthy and sex-positive. Most women in the same situation would not have shown her composure, she thought. As evidenced by her dream, if she had simply stood in the room for a fraction longer and not willed herself to leave, something quite different than just voyeurism might have occurred.

By Wednesday, Tori was out of pills again. She became quick tempered, feeling listless and dejected. By Thursday night, her sleep went south again. She spent hours lying in bed trying to sleep. By two in the morning, she had slept less than an hour. Her mind was spinning out of control. She tried every technique she knew, but the insomnia was back.

She finally conceded the fight and quietly went downstairs to the kitchen to fix a snack in the dead of night.

As she looked through the fridge for a healthy snack, she pulled out a few carrots, an english cucumber, and hummus. As she spread the ingredients on the counter, she picked up the cucumber and held it. The image of Sean stepping out of the shower filled her mind reflexively. She blushed as she then thought about the dream that she had the night before and the morning with Paul. She couldn't fight away the image of Sean's cock while holding the large cucumber. It felt a touch on the slim side, but she imagined the length matching Sean's full, erect size.

Without thinking, she stroked it. It was cold, and without thought she turned on the hot water. After a brief moment, she placed the cucumber under the warm water and began stroking it again. She did this for a minute or so, then had an idea.

Tori turned off the water and quietly slipped down to their basement 'in-law' suite. She turned on the shower, took off her top, and stepped out of her panties. She had brought the cucumber with her and as the water warmed up, she placed it under the hot shower spray and started to stroke the long, phallic vegetable. She imagined it was Sean's cock and felt herself getting instantly aroused. Stepping into the shower, Tori positioned the nozzle to spray towards herself as she sat down on the seat in the corner of the shower.

With the cucumber wet, warm, and becoming slightly more supple she imagined that she had returned to Sean's office and happened upon him in the shower. She fantasized that she had stepped into the shower with him and now he was standing in front of her with his erect cock in her hand. She licked the head, then started to swirl her tongue around in sensuous circles. She pretended to look up and into his eyes as she took it deep into her mouth, touching the back of her throat. She slowly removed the length of the phallus and started again at the head. When she pushed it back into her mouth again, she relaxed her throat and attempted to slide it deep. She swallowed a few more inches as she felt increasing pressure in her throat.

She had expected to feel pain or a gagging sensation, but like with Paul previously, she felt only slight discomfort. This gave her a momentary pause for thought, then she repeated the cycle. She did this several more times, lubricating and advancing deeper with each pass. After several more attempts, she tried sticking her tongue out again as the phallus moved deep into her throat. She was able to lick her hand on the end of the cucumber with the shaft buried the rest of the way in. She figured that she had swallowed close to seven inches. She was becoming incredibly turned on, realizing that she could swallow something this large. She began fingering herself as she continued the mock fellatio.

After a few minutes of stimulating her clitoris, Tori wanted desperately to experience what a huge cock might feel like inside of her. She angled the water against the wall and then slid onto the wide floor of the steaming shower. She began by inserting two fingers into her moist channel, rubbing her clit with the tip of the make-shift dildo. After she felt sure that she was well lubricated, she spit several times into her hand, generously lubricated the upper shaft and then slowly inserted it. In her mind, Sean had just penetrated her and with her imagination and hormones firing on all cylinders, the fantasy was surprisingly effective. She stroked in slowly, holding onto the long phallus with one hand as she spread herself with the other. Her feet were up on the wall of the shower and her hips spread wide.

She explored different angles as she inserted more into herself with each stroke and realized that with a slightly downward, smooth stroke she could move the tip over her cervix with only mild pressure. She had limited experience with deep penetration, as Paul was not this long. On his deepest strokes, his head just reached her cervix, which she was did not find comfortable nor enjoyable. But the discomfort might have been about the angle, she realized. She had expected a big cock to feel uncomfortable, but this wasn't. With the proper angle she was finding it to be surprisingly stimulating, more pressure than pain.

Tori increased the pace of strokes slightly and the pleasure continued to build. She instinctively pushed in further and realized that she could feel what must be her back wall, which seemed to be an inch or so across and beyond the cervix. For a brief moment, she wondered if this was normal in women, and then she realized that she had inserted close to the full length of the long cucumber, at least eight inches. An erotic thrill shot through her as she imagined that Sean might be about this length fully hard.

As she thought about Sean, the analytical thoughts faded away as she started to increase the intensity of the thrusts. After a dozen or so short strokes at the depth of her channel pressing gently but firmly into her back wall, a wholly new feeling spread. It felt like a switch had just engaged in her torso and a warm, vibration spread all the way up through her chest with each stroke. She tested this out further by backing off in intervals, trying shallow strokes around her G-spot. Those felt nice as well, but when she pushed all the way in and bottomed out the sensation was so intense her eyes would roll back and she would deeply grunt and moan with every thrust.

Momentarily overwhelmed by the sensations, Tori slowly pulled the cucumber all the way out, watching it erotically stretch her lips. She couldn't believe her eyes as the final inch left and her vaginal walls contracted and softly pulsed in its absence. She lay there for a blissful moment just savoring the newfound eroticism.

She reinserted it to the hilt on her first stroke, shocking herself again. Her moan was so loud, she worried she might wake the house two floors up. But there was no slowing down now, the feelings were too great and too intense. With reckless abandon, she pulled out again, then thrust deep and hard. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned loudly with pleasure. She wanted to feel this over and over until she couldn't take any more.

So, she did. She gave herself the hardest fucking of her life as she pounded herself repeatedly, as deep and hard as possible until she exploded with an intense and wholly different orgasm than anything she had ever experienced. If there was a Richter scale for her orgasms, this would have been at least a seven, with all others before having been no higher than sixes. The aftershocks, which lasted minutes, were stronger than her typical orgasms.

After the final tremors subsided, Tori lay on the floor of the shower in a stupefied state for long minutes. The water had started to cool, and she forced herself to get up and turn up the heat. As she sat up, she realized the cucumber was still buried deep inside her and she slowly pulled it out, again marveling at the length that she took in. She naturally thought about Sean and a very real part of her realized that she wanted to find out if having sex with him would feel the same. The other part of her, the mother and wife, felt immediate and intense guilt. She realized that when people speak of identity crises, she was on the verge of one.

--------------------------------------------------

Tori dressed, then guiltily hid the cucumber in a plastic bag in the basement trash bin. She headed up a level to lie down on the living room couch, hoping to catch some sleep. She finally dozed off close to four in the morning and was startled awake by Paul a few hours later. She was groggy and disoriented. When she remembered her experience in the shower, a warm sensation filled her, but then guilt crashed the party as her girls stumbled downstairs looking for breakfast. Paul, ever the doting father and husband, had it under control as Tori popped upstairs to get ready for work. It was going to be a very difficult day, she thought.

By lunchtime that Friday, Tori's shins were in pain and she was overtired. She drank too much coffee and took too many Ibuprofen. Her stomach was in knots. She tried to imagine a path through the weekend that was pain free and well rested, but couldn't. So, at two that afternoon, she called Sean to ask about more pills. He said that he would be heading in early the next day, and then going running; she should stop by before ten.

Paul again was more than happy to shuttle the girls around that Saturday, especially if Tori could cover Sunday morning while he went to play golf with some friends. He was even apologetic about abandoning the family for a Sunday morning. Tori reassured him that he more than deserved the time to himself.

Tori was in the house by herself Saturday morning, with nothing but her thoughts after another fitful night of sleep. She had taken nighttime ibuprofen (extra doses) and that helped her get four hours, but the final three were more of her mind racing and her shins aching. Of course, there were the thoughts of Sean and flashbacks to him naked stepping out of the shower.

Tori was incredibly horny in the morning and had tried to initiate with Paul again, but he was up and off for a jog very early, and then the work of organizing the girl's day intervened. So, after she had the house to herself again, Tori sat down with a cup of coffee in the living room and began thumbing through her phone with some time to kill.

She started on Facebook, saw a post from a militia-crazed cousin and closed the app quickly. She then tried Instagram, but only made it a few posts in before realizing that she had no interest in what people ate for dinner last night. Her mind drifted back to the dick pics and video from the check-out guy. She shamefully had not deleted the files, but she did block his number. On impulse, she touched the pics icon then scrolled down to the highly recognizable photos and video. She opened the first photo from him and recalled that she had purchased a few Red Bulls recently to get through a long day.

Tori went to the recycling and dug out a Red Bull can. She then went downstairs and pulled the cucumber out of the trash in the basement and cleaned it. She held the can against the cucumber and compared it to the pic from the clerk. She surmised that the clerk was significantly thicker than the cucumber. The length she had felt inside her was comparable to what she saw in the photo of the clerk's considerable appendage. She then had the idea to look through the fridge for another phallic item. Paul had picked up their local farm vegetable share the previous afternoon, so she wondered if other items might match the clerk's thick girth and long cock.

Sorting through the drawer, she found a zucchini that appeared to be as thick as the clerk and about as long, it even had the slight curve to match. However, she couldn't imagine how to hold onto it and use the full length. Plus, the skin was not quite as smooth as the cucumber. She decided to wash it well with soap and the vegetable brush. After a few passes under warm water, the skin was smooth and it felt supple (more so than the cucumber).

She then disrobed, and settled on a towel on her bed with a bottle of lubricant. She placed her phone in a holder on the night stand and arranged the pillows so she could see it. She began massaging her clit and fingering herself while browsing the pics. She slowly scrolled among the dick pics several times until she felt like she was eager to feel the long phallus again. She placed the phone in the holder and pressed play on the video with auto repeat. Even though she was thoroughly and naturally lubricated already, she slathered the lube over the cucumber then placed it at her entrance. The first insertion burned slightly. She had just a few inches into her and she needed to pause and breathe deeply in order to steady herself.

After the initial discomfort subsided, she started with slow, increasingly deep strokes. She was totally aroused and could feel pleasure along her walls as she inserted the thick dildo against slight resistance. After repeated long strokes, she pushed the full length into her, pressing firmly up against her back wall. She had to just use her finger tips at the end of the shaft, but slid them in with the dildo at its full point, stimulating her clit slightly with the backside of her thumb. She let out a grunt of painful pleasure with each of the first few thrusts as she bottomed out. She was laying on her back with her knees pulled up as high into her armpits as possible. She imagined Sean's hands on her knees pushing her legs up towards her ears as he plunged fully into her deepest recesses.

Tori said the word "Cock" out loud and felt even more stimulation. She exhaled and subconsciously said, "Big Fucking Cock." She didn't know where this was coming from, but an impulse to suddenly talk vulgar and make noise took her over. With everyone out of the house, Tori felt free to let loose with noise and soon she was moaning and grunting and swearing in exhilaration as she forcefully pounded as deep into herself as she could. "Give me all of that Big Fucking Cock! Fuck me deep! Oh God Yes!" she exclaimed.

She was able to stroke with about a dozen hard, deep strokes at a time but then the feelings would overwhelm her and she would need to take a break. She was certain that she wanted more, but she couldn't physically maintain the depth and force she wanted for a sustained pace. Nevertheless, with stops and starts, a few lasting close to two minutes of rest just to get herself together, she felt an orgasm approach.

When it arrived, it felt even stronger and lasted longer than the first from two nights previous. Tori arched her back and rolled in convulsive bliss as her whole body shook with intense pleasure. It felt like an electrical spasm of pure warmth coursed through her from head to toe and back and forth for minutes. The aftershocks came for another few minutes until she slowly nodded off to sleep.

Her phone woke her, ringing on the nightstand. It was Sean calling and she didn't pick up in time to answer. She didn't think she could talk, as she was so out of it anyway. The time was 10:22 am, and she cursed in frustration.

She decided to text instead of call: "Sean, so sorry that I didn't show on time. I fell asleep! Your call just woke me up. Can I still come by or did I just blow it?"

His response came just moments later: "No worries! I'm heading out for my run now. Please stop by around 11:30. You did not blow it..."

Tori paused. She was relieved and thankful that she could still pick up the pills, but more so she wanted to see Sean. Then there was the innuendo. It was there, she wasn't imagining it.

Without much thought or hesitation, she texted back: "Thank you, Sean! You are so kind! I'll be there at 11:30 with bells on. So glad I didn't blow it...yet ;)"

Sean replied back with a wide-eyed, panting emoji.

Tori felt the thrill, the guilt, and the confusion all at once. She had just told this incredibly handsome man that she wanted to blow him and he understood. This was beyond innuendo.

Tori then realized the vegetable dildo was still inserted in her. She started to stroke in and out of herself again. She was panting just shortly after she starting again. Because she was still stretched and supple, she was able to keep up the pace and depth of the strokes better than before. She was riding the adrenaline of the sexting and feeling wicked and dirty. She pounded herself with deep, long strokes, grunting like a woman possessed.

She kept up a furious pace of strokes for a long time. She wasn't sure how many minutes passed, but she relentlessly pounded herself until another climax began to build. As it approached, she started to writhe and scream in ecstasy. For the final dozen or so strokes she found it nearly impossible to hold onto the phallus, but managed somehow and then felt the deepest and most overwhelming of sensations.

Her vision blurred as she heard a whoosh in her ears. She was panting helplessly and could only make a muffled grunt. The shaking lasted what seemed to be minutes, so long that she worried it might be a mini stroke. Then it subsided and Tori felt euphoria. She was warm and happy and calm, feeling like she could close her eyes and sleep for a week.

Tori almost nodded off, but bolted up in a panic at missing another appointment to see Sean and get the pills. She had twenty-five minutes to shower, get dressed, and make the five-minute drive. She would not be late this time, and she needed to pick out something appropriate to wear. "What is appropriate to wear when you have just fucked yourself into oblivion twice in one morning while fantasizing about the cock of someone that you just told you wanted to blow? Also, you're a devoted wife and mother..." she wondered.

-------------------------------------------

"What do you wear after sexting with a hot physical therapist?" -- was a conundrum for Tori. Her identity crisis was in full swing as she wrestled with the fact that she more-or-less told Sean that she wanted to blow him via text, and at the same time her devoted, caring, and handsome husband was cheering on their girls at their games. Picking up the Endodan was easy to rationalize, as she felt she truly needed the pills for her shin pain and to sleep a full night. She decided something simple and conservative would be best: t-shirt and jeans. She had to distance herself from the overt sexting innuendo and simply obtain this batch of pills.

It had to be her last set. She had googled Endodan the day before and wasn't surprised that it was an opioid cousin of Vicodin, a combination of oxycodon hydrocloride and acetaminophen. The old adage: too good to be true rang in her head as soon as the results confirmed her suspicions. Despite this glaring brain fart, she kew that she was an intelligent, driven woman. She listened to her doctor's warnings about the addictive dangers of the drugs. This had to be the absolute last time, she was certain.

When she arrived at the building, the front door was open again with a new little note for her. Sean had drawn a hand wave emoji next to her name, then had written, "come in the back." Tori guffawed loudly and pulled the note off the door, stuffing it in her small handbag. She shook her head but had to admit that she was really enjoying this explicit sexting. She said to herself that it would be fun to pick it up with Paul in order to spice things up.

She walked back toward the office, passing the same treatment room where she had been standing when she secretively watched Sean stepping out the shower. She slowed her pace and had to take several deep breaths to calm her nerves as she vividly recalled the images she had been fantasizing about since last week. She felt heat between her legs and an involuntary contraction thinking about the royal pounding she had given herself that morning.

12