The Marigold Mark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack threw himself on the bed and gestured for her to climb on top. He was half stiff and she straddled him trying to use her hand to guide him into her, but the more she handled him, the softer he became. She'd heard about erectile dysfunction. She knew it affected a large number of men, and she knew the older they got, the more likely they'd face that challenge at some point. Jack was in his forties, perhaps he suffered from it. Or perhaps it wasn't her inexperience, but his own nervousness. He'd said he was well-accustomed to women being subservient to him in bed; maybe it was because she was trying to take the lead?

Mary sat back on his thighs. "Do you need something from that room?"

"I'm sorry, Mary. But I really do."

"Okay, can I pick and then we come back here?"

Jack considered. "Okay, but I decide how what you select gets used."

"I can deal with that."

Mary tried to avoid looking at the wall full of wooden rods, the cabinet full of metal gadgets whose purpose she couldn't even begin to guess at, the furniture scattered around the room that looked like it had been salvaged from the set of a horror film set in a deranged gynecologist's office, the hooks hanging from the ceiling and eyebolts on the floor. The one saving grace about the place was the air of cleanliness. The narrow bed had a crisp, white fitted sheet on the mattress, the tiled section of the room where a bathroom no larger than fifteen to twenty square feet stood fully exposed to the room was scrubbed to a sparkle. Even the furniture, as sinister as it was, was free of tears, scuffs and rust.

She picked the most innocuous thing she could find in the room, a glass dildo, smooth and shaped like a penis, but longer to accommodate the handle.

Lying back on Jack's bed, he licked her pussy and then inserted the dildo. He went slow, and it felt amazing. She began to moan in pleasure, so he sped up. As she began to build towards her climax, the glass dildo seemed to penetrate her deeper with each thrust, keeping her orgasm at bay. A dull ache replaced the pleasurable sensation and she tried to back away. Jack's hand adjusted and kept pumping into her at a bruising pace. Finally, she'd had enough.

"Ow, Jack, you're hurting me."

"You can take it for me."

Mary scrambled away, yanking herself off the dildo. "No, Jack, I can't."

"Then at least taste yourself. You taste delicious." Mary allowed Jack to hold her jaw and dip the glass dildo into her mouth. She didn't understand the appeal of her taste, but for Jack's benefit, she pretended to enjoy it. He pushed the dildo further into her mouth and she moaned, putting on a show for him. And then he pushed it further and she thought she might barf. Bile filled her throat, and she tried unsuccessfully to pull away; Jack tightened his grip on her jaw and thrust the dildo back in forcing her stomach to heave. She slammed her fist down on his forearm and wrenched herself free.

She coughed and Jack waited for her to finish, his hand poised with the dildo to ram it back down her throat. Mary backed away towards the door, ready to sprint from the room if he tried again. Surprisingly, Jack sat on the bed, deflated. His dick, which had stiffened while he assaulted her with the dildo, shriveled between his legs. If only his patience with her when she'd hit her limit wasn't so endearing, she'd be out of there, packing the kids' belongings that night.

"When you told me your ulterior motive in all this was to have sex with me, is this what you had in mind?" she asked tentatively, hand resting on the door handle.

"Yes," Jack said sheepishly. His fervor grew as he spoke. "The way you came for me every night for three months, I thought you knew that. I thought you wanted me to control you. I thought you knew what was coming next. You're a housewife in your thirties for crying out loud. Women read about and talk about bedroom dynamics in the open with regularity now. Hell, at half the parent-volunteer events, Laura talked about her fuzzy pink handcuffs and how much she liked when her husband tied her to the bed with his ties. I watched you visualize it and smile."

Mary pushed off from the door growing defensive. "I was smiling because she talked about her husband giving her an orgasm. I was picturing what it would be like for Sean to give me one. Eight. That's how many I had with him in the twenty-one years we were together."

"Well alright, then. Lie back on the bed, because I'm going to top that right now."

Mary took a step towards him. Jack patted the bed and said, "I'm going to make you come nine times in a row, Mary. Are you ready for that?"

She gulped and nodded, taking another halting step.

"Answer me."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl."

That little encouragement was enough. Mary finished her approach and Jack climbed between her legs and lowered his mouth to her crotch. After a bit of licking, he inserted one of his fingers, quickly followed by a second. They parted her as he sucked and nibbled at her clit and labia, and they nudged at a spot that had her arching off the bed. By the sixth time she came, she thought for sure his mouth must be aching and his fingers cramping - she was exhausted herself - but he kept going, indefatigable. He finished giving her a ninth orgasm and sat back, pulling his fingers from her. Her vagina felt like it was vibrating on its own, the gentle current of air in the room making her quiver.

"I do believe it's my turn now," Jack said, flopping to his back beside her with an arm arched behind his head. He wasn't fully erect, but much more than he'd been before.

Mary said up laboriously and knelt over him lowering her mouth down onto him. She tried to bob her head, and even flicked her tongue out, but Jack wilted in her mouth.

Finally, he tapped her shoulder and told her to give up. "It's not you, Mary. It's me. We'll try again tomorrow. Go get ready for bed and we'll snuggle together." Mary appreciated the conciliatory sentiment but knew it for patent falsehood. She pulled up an article while she brushed her teeth from a popular women's magazine and read through the tips on how to perform good fellatio vowing to try out the tricks they suggested on the morrow.

She settled into Jack's warm arms, and he held her closely. For all that she knew she'd disappointed him, he didn't seem to hold a grudge and was twitching as he drifted off to sleep before she knew it. The mental exhaustion from the day hit her hard and she passed out next to him.

Mary awoke to an empty bed. Jack was stretching in a corner of the room, clearly winding down from an early morning workout, his lean body coated in a layer of sweat. She stretched, and he turned, smiling at her. "You snore in your sleep."

"Good morning to you, too, Jack."

"It's a cute snore."

"Oh."

"There's some breakfast ready for you down in the kitchen. I'm going to hop in the shower."

Mary got up from the bed in her XXL men's T-shirt that had been a freebie at a school carnival she'd volunteered at when Sam was in kindergarten. Her underwear was missing. Jack must have witnessed her moment of recognition because he laughed. "I decided this morning that you shouldn't wear clothes today. Hand me your shirt before you go downstairs."

"While I was sleeping?! You took my panties off while I slept?"

"I was going to wake you up with my dick in you, but I decided against it. Wasn't sure how you'd react after yesterday."

Mary shook her head. At least he'd abstained. She handed him his shirt and padded down to the kitchen, blushing at her own nakedness.

Mary felt strange sitting down without clothes, so she ate standing over the kitchen island. A naked Jack joined her, placing his hands on either sides of her hips and rubbing himself against her backside. "You are an incredibly attractive woman, Mary. I'm enjoying my view immensely," he groaned into her ear.

She laughed at the tickling sensation of his breath on her ear. "That's only because I haven't had time to sit down since Sam was born. Keeps me active and in shape."

One of his hands wandered up her back and came to rest between her shoulder blades.

"Bend over," he said, pushing against her spine, lowering her chest to the table. She set her fork down on the plate to her side.

It was finally going to happen, she grinned. This time it wouldn't be too rough, and she could tell he was already hard.

He kept the hand on her upper back firmly pressing her breasts against the cool granite and with his free hand, he rubbed his dick against her slit. His cock became slippery as she moistened, and he plunged in with one definitive thrust, right in until he slammed against her cervix. She felt his hand push down on her shoulders harder as tried to lurch upwards at the jolt of pain. His other hand grasped her wrists behind her back, and he began thrusting into her at a frenetic pace. Her feet came off the floor and her hips jammed into the edge of the counter with each pump of his hips. She couldn't tell whether she was feeling any pleasure at all or just pain, but her breathing was ragged all the same.

"Yes, Mary. That's it. Take it all for me like a good little girl. You like it deep and hard."

She in fact didn't.

"No!" she yelled forcefully and brought her dangling leg up to kick him. She missed his balls but connected with the part of his thigh that met his butt. "Get off me, Jack. I mean it."

She began to move her leg to try to kick him again, and he pushed off and out of her. She jumped off the counter and ran to the other side of the island, while Jack looked guilty leaning back against the other side of the aisle from where he'd been fucking her.

Mary glowered at him. "I think I'm going to go for a walk. I need to get out of the house."

She went up to her room, dressed in a warm winter outfit, donned an orange vest and walked back out to the cabin. Jorge, John and Joe greeted her warmly when she knocked. If they'd witnessed any of the disaster in the kitchen they didn't let on. Mary suspected that Jack may have turned off the video anyway. Since she didn't know how to play poker, they enjoyed a rousing game of Go Fish, and several other juvenile card games.

She came back from using the outhouse and noticed that the bed was yet again crooked in the tiny bedroom. Every time she went to the cabin it seemed to have moved. She nudged it with her knee to straighten it, and John was there a second later telling her he'd handle it, as though she was too weak. Slightly insulted, she asked. "Which one of you does acrobatics in your sleep? Every time I'm out here, the bed is off-center."

"Me," they said in unison, guiltily.

It took her a second to realize what was going on. "Okay... Oh!" she remarked. Apparently, they were all gay, and she probably interrupted some orgy when she came, which was why the door was always locked. "Should I leave?"

"You're not bothering us at all, Mary," Jorge insisted.

"What else do you do here all day? Just play cards and be on call?"

"More or less," John said. "Usually we supervise."

"Ah. So one of you does a few minutes of work and the rest of you watch him. Then you take a break and trade off."

Jorge laughed. "She's got your number, Joe."

"I resent the insinuation and the accusation," Joe said picking up the deck to shuffle. There was no explanation of what was being supervised, but she'd already pried into their business more than she meant to, so she didn't push.

Jack came in shortly after that and without a word grabbed a chair. "What's the game, gentlemen?"

"A delightful game Mary taught us called Egyptian Rat Screw. Watch a round and then join in."

Jack placed a warm hand on Mary's back as they played, and she smiled at him, forcing her to miss out on a key slap of the cards. She cursed and Jack winked. For all their sexual foibles, and apparent incompatibility in the bedroom, adoring friendship at least came easy.

Joe won for the fourth straight time and Jack joined in. He won on the second game and then kept winning. Mary's stomach growled and he excused himself extending his hand to Mary. "Come on, let's get you fed."

Apprehension built as they walked back to the house, arm in arm. When she couldn't stand the silence anymore, she said, "I read some blow job tips last night. Maybe after lunch we can try them out?"

"Why don't we eat lunch, talk about what you read and see where things go from there. This will only work if we both want the same thing."

It turned out the expert advice was not given by experts. "Graze my dick with your teeth, and you'll feel pain you haven't felt before," he warned.

Jack suggested they watch a movie and relax together without clothes. He ran upstairs and grabbed a wand massager that he said would loosen her up. They started the movie, and he had her sit on his lap, leaning her back against his chest. After the title card, he nudged her legs apart and slid a hand between her legs stroking her pussy almost absent-mindedly until she was needy with desire, humping his hand to get the contact she wanted. He moved at the last moment every time she got her clit near his fingers.

"Let's try this," he said, removing his hand from her temporarily and reaching into the crevices of the couch on either side of him to extract four sets of leather cuffs tied with rope to the couch. He fastened two of the cuffs around her wrists and two of the cuffs just above her knees spreading her legs wide and her arms outstretched.

"Have these always been there?" she asked, nervous that her kids would accidentally stumble across them.

"No. I set them up when you left this morning."

She didn't have a chance to respond as he pushed the plugged-in massager against her clit and turned it on full power. The buzzing was so much more intense than the mini hand-held vibrator that she bucked trying to get away straining at the restraints.

The screen went blurry as Mary panted and came. And then came again and again, yelling more vociferously each time. After the fourth orgasm, Jack lined up with her pussy and pushed in. She didn't know whether it was the angle or the intensity of her fifth orgasm, but it wasn't the same punishing depth as from the morning in the kitchen. Jack had stamina to spare, and she became raw with the friction as she came for the twelfth time.

"I can't take you in my pussy anymore!" she yelled as the first coherent words she'd said in what felt like an hour.

"I thought you'd never ask," Jack said, before tossing the vibrator to the side, lifting her off him by the hips and then lowering her back down, impaling her with his cock in her ass. Her blood-curdling scream could surely have been heard from the cabin in the woods. It was pain like she'd never felt before: searing fire burnt her asshole, her abdomen cramped into a tight knot. He held her hips tightly as he raised and lowered her on his dick. She managed to get her feet under her and semi-stand, yanking his dick out of her ass before she toppled forward, her arms and knees still bound to opposing ends of the couch.

"No more, Jack," she sobbed, her face down between his calves. "I'm done. We're done. This experiment is over. Untie me, so I can go clean myself up."

"I'm sorry. I thought that's what you meant when you said you didn't want it in your pussy anymore." A simple misunderstanding? It had been a simple misunderstanding!

Jack released her and she ran to her room to see if she had been torn irreparably open. There was no visible damage, but she sat on her bed, curled into a ball and cried. A knock rapped gently on the door and pushed open. Jack carried in a mug of hot chocolate and a bottle of peppermint schnapps. "Would you like me to mix some in?" he asked, raising the liqueur. Mary nodded and he topped off the mug with a healthy pour.

He sat on the edge of the bed while she sipped the hot liquid, the alcohol adding to the warmth that flooded her body. "I think I got a bit overzealous this weekend. You clearly don't have a lot of experience and I need to remember that about you. I think we're done doing any sexual things for the weekend, but maybe - after you're feeling a bit better - we can work on expanding your repertoire and appetite. We can start small, do a little something each night, and the next time we have a weekend without the kids we'll both enjoy it. I want you, Mary. I've wanted you from the moment I met you, and I think you want me, too. We just have to get to the same page. What do you say? Shall we give it a try? Start small?"

"I don't know, Jack. I'll have to think about it." Her words almost slurred from the alcohol he'd added to her drink.

"Okay. I'll leave you alone for the night. But if you want to talk, I'll be downstairs."

He stood and left the room. Mary was drowsy. So very sleepy. From the exertion of the day, the booze went straight to her head. She almost couldn't reach her arm over to the bedside table to set down the mug before sleep overtook her.

The morning sun was shining when she awoke, groggy. She winced when she went to crawl out of bed and felt her sore and abused crotch, from her clit, through her pussy and to her ass.

"Hey," Jack said from the kitchen island when she limped downstairs. "When you didn't come down for dinner, I tried to bring some up to you, but you were out cold. You feeling well rested?"

"Actually, my head hurts a bit. I'm getting so old, I can't handle my alcohol anymore. That little bit you put in my hot chocolate knocked me on my ass."

"Yeah, I found your mug on its side next to the bed. It'll be our little secret. I won't tell anyone you're a lightweight..." he paused, turning serious, "if you promise to consider starting to come to me at night by the end of the week."

"Jack, I—" Mary started to say, but Jack was already out of his chair and patting her shoulder.

"Just think about it. And I hope to see you then. Sarge is picking up your kids and they should be back in about twenty minutes."

Mary poured herself a large mug of coffee, got dressed and greeted her kids, shuttling off first to take the twins to indoor soccer practice. She and the kids came home beat and sat down to dinner with Jack and Ollie. Jack was his usual charismatic, easy-going self.

All week, Jack lapsed into amiable friendship and never once pressured her to know if she was considering his offer... or was it a threat? Certainly not a weighty threat: a stay-at-home mom in her thirties being a lightweight might earn a snigger in the parent volunteer's gossip circles, but that was about all. She did think about his offer though. Every time she had communicated to Jack that it was too much, that he'd gone too far, he stopped and gave her space. Maybe he was right, that all they needed was to get to the same page.

Friday night, after the kids had gone to sleep, she slipped into his room. Jack beamed from ear to ear. "You came."

"We'll take it slow?"

"Glacially."

"Where do we start?"

"With the things we know you're okay with, and then add from there."

Mary started with the fancy vibrator, a butt plug and two fingers in her vagina. Night after night, week after week, they built on it. Another finger added to her vagina, clothespins on her nipples, which took four nights before she could keep them on for more than a few seconds, a stubby dildo to practice giving blowjobs on. Jack focused on her every night and part of her felt bad that she never did anything for him, to relieve what must be very blue balls. He never complained though, embodying the epitome of patience.

As Jack was effectively self-sufficient, Mary had more time to herself while the kids were at school than she'd ever had with Sean. She still did the kids' laundry and helped Jack with dinner, but she had time to use the home gym in the basement, and even sit down and read a book. She smiled at Jack throughout the day, and he looked back at her, obviously enamored. She had a feeling they were close to being on the same page sexually and she couldn't wait to finally enjoy their sexual encounters and have him enjoy them too. Valentine's Day was around the corner, and she decided that that would be the day that she would give herself to him.

1...34567...12