The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Escorting Rebecca inside, I gave her the short tour before she made a call. Half an hour later, her bag arrived with different clothing from the suit she was wearing. I changed into some civilian clothing myself, delighted when she appeared from the bathroom wearing a simple dress and flat shoes, no surprise hearing her complain about being constantly in heels. Having lost a couple of inches, she was far shorter than I was.

Wanting to avoid known tourist hotspots, we eventually found a quaint little Italian restaurant, sharing a starter, a large pizza, and a couple of drinks, before we enjoyed a traditional gelato. It felt like the first date I'd been on in quite a long time, and she seemed rather enamoured by my presence. Having heard about my life, whether as Nathan, Nick or James, I avoided talking about family but my life in the Marines was known. She didn't ask too many personal questions but I confirmed I was in Basra for longer than anyone would want, and that was where I'd been recruited.

"What do you think of the life?"

"Barely started, to be honest. Training was taxing mentally, not physically. Marine training was what pushed me to physical extremes, though it could be psychologically draining. But what I've just endured? That was... well, putting it bluntly, it fucking sucked." She giggled as I took her hand as we wandered back to my house. "But I see why it had to be done. Who the fuck was Alexei though?"

"Oh, he's an ex-bareknuckle boxer they recruit for that sort of thing. He's actually sweet as pie though."

"Could have fooled me. I'm sure I'll be bruised for the next month."

Finding a pub to relax for the rest of the evening, she sipped at a glass or two of wine, I nursed a couple of pints, barely drinking enough to even get a buzz. We left before closing time, taking her home and leading me back to my townhouse. "Want to invite Jennifer?" she asked.

That brought me to a halt before I'd slid my key into the lock. "You serious?"

"Nick, everyone knows how she feels about you. And while you were delirious, you asked more than once about her, basically threatening to kill anyone who harmed her. She heard everything, of course. Can't keep dry eyes when someone is willing to die for you."

"How'd the Director react?"

"He knows all about it. Remember Seattle?"

"Ah... Yeah..."

"He said you two working so closely is actually motivation for you to be successful rather than distraction. He also knows you're both professionals. You never gave away the fact you loved her during the entire time. You simply concerned yourself about a fellow agent being sexually assaulted and, well, you did state more than once that you'd kill everyone in the facility once you got free. It's why he said nothing about it before. So, want to invite her?"

I called Jennifer, no surprise she turned up at the door half an hour later. Wishing Rebecca good evening, she walked straight towards me. That first kiss was something else entirely before she practically ripped off my shirt. That's when she gasped, feeling her fingers softly trail across my bruised torso. "I heard every word," she whispered.

"I thought they were... You know... Doing things to you too... They should have known I'd react in a certain way."

"I couldn't watch most of it, Nate. But what you endured..."

"Yeah, I'm still a little sore."

She glanced at Rebecca. "Having fun?"

"We were, but now that you're here, I'm hoping we'll up the fun."

"You're here until Saturday?" Rebecca nodded. "Nate, you want two of us the entire time?"

"Do I look like someone who'd say no to that?"

Having both lying back on the bed as I ate one out then the other to orgasm was something that would live long in the memory. Jennifer showed off by moaning in German. Rebecca proved her own linguistic skills by moaning in French. As I was busy with Rebecca, Jennifer did roll onto her side, taking one of Rebecca's nipples in her mouth. "He's pretty good, isn't he?"

"No fucking wonder you love him," she moaned.

"Well, you've already had his dick a few times. Reason enough right there. His tongue is incredibly talented though."

"Fuck yes... Might have to find reason to visit again."

Once I brought her off again, I was on my back, Rebecca riding my cock while Jennifer lowered her pussy to my face, her fingers running through my hair. "Definitely having two of us until she goes," she whispered, "Think you fucking well deserve it, Nate."

Wrapping my hands around her thighs, I pulled her pussy down onto my face and went to town on her, while I could feel Rebecca having the time of her life grinding on my cock. I knew I wasn't going to last too long, though I was pleased when I felt her pussy clench around it, the sound escaping her mouth suggesting it was quite the orgasm. I started to move my hips, as she kept on grinding and bouncing, eventually groaning into Jennifer's pussy as I unloaded inside Rebecca, before I then focused on making Jennifer orgasm again.

Sliding off my face, we all needed a few minutes to relax, getting up and pouring us a glass each of whiskey, sitting back, glancing at each other and eventually chuckling. Both women ended up between my legs, helping my cock get as hard as it ever was before Jennifer wanted to be fucked. Wasn't sure if she ever been with a woman before, as we'd never discussed it, but as she got on her hands and knees with me behind her, she didn't hesitate in going down on Rebecca, who enjoyed her tongue as much as she'd enjoyed mine.

It was the first time I'd spent a few days simply having sex since my time with Hannah, Emma and Amy a few years back. Jennifer, Rebecca and I did agree to go out for lunch and dinner each day, but apart from that, we were at my place, always naked, usually fooling around. Watching Jennifer and Rebecca fool around was incredibly erotic, though I'd always be invited to join in sooner rather than later. Jennifer enjoyed watching me fuck Rebecca, while she loved watching Jennifer and I make love.

All too soon, Rebecca had to leave us. I drove her to London Heathrow, Jennifer coming along too. She was flying back to the United States to continue her own career. Still didn't know who she actually worked for and I didn't ask. It was none of our business. Jennifer shared a long cuddle with her, while the last kiss we shared was something else entirely.

"Look after her, Nick."

"I will."

"And if I'm ever in the UK again, I'll be knocking on your door."

"I'll make sure Jen is with us too."

"Now that I'd really like. One question though."

"Sure."

"What's your real name?"

She smiled and moved her lips to my right ear. "It actually is what I told you the first time in that interrogation room. I just don't work for the Russians. I'm a loyal American."

"Natasha?" I whispered. She leaned back and smiled. "Well, colour me surprised."

She kissed me softly one last time. "I'll see you again, Nick."

"Farewell, Rebecca."

Jennifer and I watched her until she passed through security. She turned back once through the barriers and waved before she disappeared. "What now?" Jennifer asked.

"I guess we get back to work." I took her hand in mine. "Come on, let's go home."

Walking into my townhouse a couple of hours later with Jennifer's hand in mine, I checked my laptop and noticed there was a message from the Director. She figured out immediately what it was, insisting she could not read the contents. It was for my eyes only. Sitting down in the comfortable leather chair, I opened the email. It was a one-word message and it was easy to figure out what it meant.

Charlie.

I was officially an agent of OGIS.

*****

Next chapter will be found in Mature.