The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone has a sexual past. Some are different to others."

She moaned as Jennifer was enjoying her taste, glancing to see her mouth clamped on her pussy, her tongue working her labia and clit. Natasha moaned again as I focused on one of her full breasts, her nipples hard as I sucked and nibbled on both of them. Spreading Natasha's legs wider, I held one of them as Jennifer moved into position so she could slide a finger or two inside her.

"Oh fuck yes!" Natasha cried out, "Make me cum, baby. I need to cum. Then I need your big cock, Nick. I need to feel you cum in me."

"I'm not done with you yet," Jennifer stated, "Your pussy is mine until I say so."

Natasha enjoyed a few orgasms as Jennifer was relentless. I loved watching her go down on our friend, Jennifer smiling at me, leaning up to kiss me as she continued to finger her. I eventually moved so I could join Jennifer in giving Natasha's pussy some attention, Jennifer moving so I could enjoy her taste as well. Enjoying the moans she made as my tongue got to work, she lifted her head to watch me, her body shuddering when I moved my tongue to focus on her clit.

"Can you fuck me after I cum again?" she moaned, "I need to be fucked, Nick."

"Jen?"

"Okay, I think she needs to be fucked."

After Natasha cried out after enjoying another climax, Jennifer moved to lie next to her as I positioned myself to gently slide my cock inside her. She was just as tight as I remembered, watching her eyes light up before I left a soft kiss on my lips. "Feels pretty great, doesn't he?" Jennifer asked quietly.

"I remembered out time together fondly," Natasha moaned before smiling, "Always wanted to come back and have some more fun with you two."

Feeling her legs wrap around me, she ran her fingers up my arms to rest on the back of my neck. Meeting her eyes, the next smile was rather shy. Groaning softly, the smile broadened as I picked up the tempo. Despite having cum just recently, her hot, tight pussy was certainly doing its best to milk me of even more cum.

"We'll enjoy a sixty-nine next," Jennifer suggested, "I'll clean her pussy and she can get a taste of mine before you fuck me, Nick."

"Can't wait to taste you again, Jen," Natasha whimpered as I was fucking her harder, "But, my god, you get this cock all the time?"

"Nearly every morning and night when he's at home."

"Lucky bitch!"

"I know."

Fucking her harder, she cried out and begged for more. Jennifer sat up on her knees as I pounded Natasha faster and harder, moving my body and sliding my cock in a way to hopefully get her off, but as my orgasm approached, all I worried about was finishing inside her. When she started to babble, just begging me to cum inside her, that was all I focused on.

"Fuck," I grunted as the explosion was imminent, "Get ready, Natasha."

"Fill my pussy, Nick."

Natasha got what she wanted, burying my cock as I groaned, feeling spurt after spurt deep inside her. Squeezing her legs tighter, she moaned quietly, smiling as she felt my cock throbbing, Jennifer kissing my cheek before kissing her, chuckling as both of us breathing deeply. "Okay, that was fucking hot to watch," she said.

Natasha wanted to kiss me a few times before finally releasing me, sitting back on my knees, Jennifer's eyes dazzling me, a cheeky grin on her face, before she immediately moved to slowly swallow my cock. Natasha managed to get herself up and seated behind Jennifer, running her fingers up and down her back before she buried her face somewhere different.

"Oh my," Jennifer moaned, "That's very naughty, Natasha."

"Your arse is spectacular. I just needed to lick it."

"There's lube in his top drawer."

As Jennifer slowly sucked me off, Natasha lubed up her arse before sliding a pair of fingers inside her. Jennifer moaned, eventually releasing my cock, laying her head down on the bed with a smile as I moved around to watch Natasha please my lover. "Want her arse?" she asked me, "I bet you fuck her like that quite often, don't you?"

"It's something we have done a lot more in the recent past," I replied, "I generally leave it up to her."

"Would you like him in your arse while you clean me out, Jennifer?"

"Yes," she hissed, "But only if he fucks you in the same hole afterwards."

"Gladly. I'll just get him nice and hard for you."

Sinking inside Jennifer's arse a few minutes later, she immediately sat back to rest against my chest, wrapping my arm around her, kissing her cheek. "Love your tight little arse, Jennifer," I breathed into her ear.

"Fuck me," she whimpered, "I love you."

"I love you too, Jen."

"You love each other?" Natasha asked, hearing slight surprise, both of us turning to see her smiling before she cuddled us both. "Thanks for inviting me to your bed."

"We both really like you too," Jennifer told her, "Now get on your back as I need to clean your pussy and mine needs attention while my lover pounds my arse."

We stopped moving so Natasha could get into position, Jennifer lowering herself down to pleasure Natasha, sensing Natasha was already licking Jennifer, while I focused on fucking her. I kept my thrusts gentle to start, but had some fun, taking my cock out and feeling Natasha didn't hesitate in swallowing my cock for a moment, before returning my cock to Jennifer's arse.

"Naughty girl," I stated.

"I'll do whatever you want me to do, Nick."

Having cum twice, Jennifer would know I wasn't going to cum again soon, mounting her as I started to fuck her a little faster. She grunted and groaned but didn't even begin to suggest I slow down or stop. We had enjoyed the occasional night where I'd really fucked her hard, and although waking up feeling a little sore, she would admit to loving it.

Harder still, she could barely focus on Natasha, the three of us eventually repositioning so Jennifer was on her back, her legs spread wide, knees hooked around my arms, as I pumped her arse harder and harder. "Fuck me!" she whimpered, "Fuck me, Nate!"

"Anything you want, Julia."

Natasha would have understood the use of our real names. She moved closer to Jennifer, moving her face so she could kiss her. "Natasha, I'll do this with you tomorrow night. I cum again, that's me done."

"No problem, handsome. I'll make sure I'm well and truly ready for you to nail me."

Natasha continued to play with Jennifer's pussy, helping her orgasm a couple of times, before I was ready to cum inside her. Leaning down to kiss her, she whispered that she loved me again before smiling as she felt me cum inside her. We didn't say anything until long after I'd finished climaxing, sharing some soft kisses, before I finally pulled out of her, my cock finally going limp.

After sharing a shower with both women, we returned to the bedroom and promptly fell asleep together. Spending the next two days continuing to organise, plan and go over every detail with a fine-tooth comb, the Director and her boss continued to provide us with further details. At night, we'd head out for dinner, perhaps enjoy a drink at a nearby pub, before returning home to enjoy each other's company. Natasha proved to have a real joy for anal sex and surprised us further when pulling a toy out of her luggage that she handed to Jennifer.

The night before leaving for Moscow, I was buried in her arse, Jennifer had the strap-on dildo in her pussy. After I'd cum in her arse, and I'd cleaned off my cock, we swapped holes as the dildo was larger than my cock and Natasha really wanted it in her arse, admitting to loving the feeling of being stretched out. Jennifer really enjoyed using the strap-on, grabbing Natasha's hair and pulled her head back as she nailed her arse. With me pumping her pussy at the same time, watching Natasha's eyes roll back from the sheer bliss was quite amusing.

She was feeling rather tender the next morning. After going through the process of security and everything else at Heathrow Airport the next morning, we had Business Class tickets so could visit one of the lounges. She sought out and found a leather armchair, walking over a couple of minutes later with a cup of coffee and some pastries for her.

"Are you okay?" I asked, taking the chair next to her.

"I'm fine, Nick. I've loved the past few nights with you two. I'm not looking forward to going home."

"Maybe we can work together again in the future?"

She glanced at Jennifer before looking at me. "Or maybe I'll find myself posted to the United Kingdom in some capacity?"

"If you are, you'll have to visit us as often as you can," Jennifer suggested, "I have no problem with the three of us sharing each other."

"You don't?" I asked, a little surprised as she hadn't expressed an interest in continuing further.

"It would be nice having another friend around for both of us."

"It is a little isolating, isn't it?" Natasha asked quietly, "I'm guessing I haven't had to make as many sacrifices as you, but I still can't tell my family what I do, and relationships are just a no-go as I'm rarely home."

Natasha would know what I'd given up as she'd been there during my 'interrogation'. She knew I'd had family I'd left behind. Jennifer had to do the same thing. But it was the sacrifices people like us made to keep everyone else safe, including those very same people we had to leave behind. Our flight eventually boarded, one of the first people to get on due to our seats. The three of us were traveling on French passports, all of us able to speak perfect French and passable Russian. The internet had been filled with fake articles about my business interests, Jennifer as my wife a socialite, with Natasha as my long-time personal assistant, ensuring the rumours were spread that I was sleeping with both women so no-one would bat an eyelid.

An hour after take-off, Natasha's hands lid up my thigh towards my groin. "I want you to fuck me," she breathed into my ear, "I'm sore but I really need to feel you in my arse again."

"Bit of an anal addict," I replied with humour.

She kissed me softly. "I just love feeling you inside me like that. Want to fuck me there again?"

"I'll meet you there in a couple of minutes."

There's nothing particularly sexy about joining the mile high club. The toilets are tiny and cramped, certainly not enough room for two people. I eventually just sat down on the closed lid of the toilet, Natasha sliding her pussy down my cock as she lubed up her arse at the same time, kissing me passionately while whimpering into my mouth. Once she was ready, she lifted herself up and slowly lowered herself down on my cock, groaning as I felt the tightness of her arse again.

"Oh my god," she moaned softly, "Holy fuck, I love feeling you like this, Nate." I couldn't stop smiling as she stopped once I was buried, caressing my cheek. "Julia said it was okay," she added softly.

"Your name really Natasha?"

"It is. I haven't had to give up as much as you two." Kissing me softly, she added, "But I really find myself loving both of your company. Jennifer is so beautiful, and you are just... well..."

"Will you cum like this? With me in your arse?"

"Hell yes, Nate. The orgasms I have when being fucked in the arse are always epic."

We both enjoyed quite an orgasm, Natasha resting her head against my shoulder once she was done, my cum immediately dripping out of her as she stood up and pulled up her panties. After a quick clean up, we shared a last kiss before returning to our seats. Jennifer leaned over from her seat across the aisle. "We're doing that on the flight home," she told me. I glanced her way, smiled and nodded, which earned a smile from her in return.

Landing in Moscow after a few hours, the greeting from security was friendlier than expected. Speaking halting Russian in a French accent even earned a grin from the border guard, answering the usual questions, but I knew our passports were clean, everything had been organised, and that our invitation even had the eyebrows of the border guard raising. Glancing at Jennifer, she was amused at the change in demeanour, the border guard almost deferential.

We were staying in one of the finest hotels in the capital, the gorgeous receptionist appreciating our Russian and we were pleased she spoke near fluent French in return, adding she could also speak English if necessary. Sticking to French, the process was easy and after everything was settled, we rode the elevator to one of the upper floors where our suite was waiting. Provided some spectacular views of the city.

Jennifer checked the room for cameras or listening devices. Old habits died hard in Russia. We still read stories about tourists and visitors who had that feeling up the back of their necks that suggested they were still being observed. Jennifer didn't find anything though we watched what we said in private, giving nothing away. Only outside did we talk about the reason we were in the country, Jennifer and I taking measures to ensure no-one could listen in.

"We will be collected Saturday, just after lunchtime," Natasha explained as we sat at an outside café, just observing anything around us, "The dacha is around an hour or so drive away. The guest list is extensive, and it shouldn't be a surprise there is an international flavour to it."

"Our identities are concrete?" I had to ask again, knowing what would happen as we were going to be prodding the hornets' nest in a big way.

Natasha smiled. "Best of the best involved. Full history can be found anywhere the Russians will want to look. Or hack."

"Jennifer?" I asked, glancing her way.

"I know you'll keep both of us safe, Nate. We get in, you two do what you need to do and I'll get the information required. If I run into trouble, I'll contact you the way we've agreed. Natasha, I just want to make sure you're okay with everything."

"Nate will be with me for at least part of it, but if I can distract certain men a particular way, even better for you to get what we need. As long as we leave the dacha with the information required, then I'll do anything necessary to ensure our success."

The night before we were due at the dacha, we enjoyed dinner at one of the hotel restaurants before retiring to our room where I made love to Natasha and Jennifer separately, though the other remained on the bed, both wanting a little love and affection. Jennifer was rarely on mission with me, while despite the bravado, it was obvious Natasha was a little nervous. We were on our own behind enemy lines and, if things went wrong, it was up to us to get out. There were certain assets we could activate, but they were under the deepest cover, only to activate them in the worst of circumstances.

After breakfast the next morning, we dressed and prepared ourselves for the operation. No, there were no spy glasses available or anything like that. Most shit you see in spy movies is crap. Now the Bourne movies and all the government surveillance? Scarily accurate at times, as governments are more than capable of tapping into any electronic device you have, but when it comes to people like us on the ground? Generally, we would have a phone, perhaps one or two other electronic devices, but we mostly still rely on our eyes and ears, and you learn to read everything around you.

The limousine arrived on times as expected, the driver able to speak a little bit of French. Sliding into the rear, it was a comfortable drive, the three of us chatting away about what we'd seen around Moscow, portraying ourselves as nothing more than a trio of people who were taking advantage of time away to travel. No doubt the driver was more than he seemed, and we were working under the assumption that everything we said would now be monitored, dissected, and used against us if possible.

Arriving at the dacha, our identities were checked as well as our invitations. But there was no bag search or security pat downs though there was no missing the security. Everyone lined up to greet the host and hostess upon arrival. We knew our target was a married man, but like many men with power, he did what he wanted. His children were grown, and his wife didn't want to divorce him, tolerating his numerous affairs.

After being introduced, smiling as he was well informed about me and my wife, we grabbed a drink each and wandered around, chatting with other people. No surprise that there were people from all over Europe. I heard enough language to suggest our host had friends from across the Continent. Well, 'friends'. Natasha had obtained the guest list and we were surrounded by the good and not so good.

"When is the fun supposed to start?" I asked Natasha.

"Once everyone has arrived, our host will make a speech. Wristbands will be offered. Depending on the colour will tell others what you're interested in. I will make sure I keep as many men distracted as possible. And, trust me on this one, plenty of women will be getting involved too." Turning towards me, she ran her fingers over my groin. "And I think you should join in," she whispered, "I can see a few eyes on you already."

"I'll make my moves once everyone is busy and a little more drunk," Jennifer whispered, keeping her champagne flute to her lips, "Doesn't look like much electronic surveillance."

"Men like our host are paranoid and he's what you' call 'old school'. But he still keeps information on a central server as he knows information is power. Security on the server will still be heavy. Someone like Jennifer won't have a problem getting in."

"At least we know where it is. Surprised there aren't many guards about," I murmured.

"Call it over confidence or arrogance. Most of the people here are his friends, if such a man has friends. Everyone here is working for their own benefit. They do a favour for him; he does a favour for them. Power and influence. Look around and I'm sure you'll notice a few faces that have crossed your desk. Most of them are not exactly criminals. Hell, half the people here get people to vote for them."

Continuing to mingle with our fellow guests, I certainly recognised a few faces. Despite the rumblings along their western border, there was still hope that words in the ears of those with a modicum of power might get back to the Russian President, and there was still hope he might co-operate while still projecting his and his country's 'power'.

Our host eventually made his speech, thanking all those for attending, explaining the reasons for the party, and then adding that regulars would know what was going to happen, but for his 'new friends', it might prove to be a rather eye opening but hopefully enjoyable experience. Doors opened around us and gorgeous young women started to approach us, asking us what we desired. Natasha kept to her word, asking the young women who approached us what was on offer.

"Whatever your heart desires," she replied, in perfect French. No surprises that she knew who we were, "You've attended his parties before?"

"No, but I've heard stories that it can be, as they say, sexually charged."

The young woman smiled, lighting up her gorgeous features. "You would be correct. Any sexual taste, desire and kink will be satisfied here tonight. Are you a woman who embraces her sexual side?"

"Of course. I'm open to anything."

"Then you should take this wristband. You're a beautiful woman. Men and women will desire your company tonight." She turned towards me. "And you, sir?"

"I'm interested in women only, but I guess I could knock out one or two kinks with women tonight."

"Then you should take this wristband, sir. Men will know you're not interested in them, though you may be interested in sharing a woman?"

"Sure."

"And you, madame?" she asked Jennifer.

"My husband has eccentricities that can be satisfied at events like this," she replied, "I only have sex with my husband."