The Marine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not too soon. Or, if you do, hopefully you'll only start after Christmas."

"Fingers crossed."

I found myself smiling on the train back home, noticing my reflection in the glass. The lady opposite me noticed and smiled at me. "Just visited someone?"

"Yeah. Guess she might be my girlfriend soon enough."

"Ah, young love. I remember those days."

We ended up chatting all the way to Altrincham, particularly once she noticed my accent and I was inundated with plenty of questions. She stayed on the train, though wished me well for the future, which was nice of her, walking back to my grandparents from the station, walking in to smell a roast in the oven. Grandma appeared in the doorway to my room. "Nice weekend, Nathan?"

"Yes, Grandma."

"Is Hannah okay?"

"She's fine."

"She... she has feelings for you, Nathan. Has for a long time."

"I know, Grandma. She told me." I sighed, shaking my head. "Getting involved..." I glanced her way. "We can have a brief romance, but once I'm gone from here, the chances..."

I found myself hugged by my tiny grandmother. "Don't think about it too much, Nathan. Just let nature take its course. She knows what you're here for. If you like each other that much, then go for it."

"You're serious?"

"Nathan, since you let us know you were coming, she hasn't shut up about you. That was two and a half years ago. That's how long she's been waiting. You've been here three times, but we know why you haven't been in the past couple because of everyone doing their studies."

"So you're fine with the idea..."

"Grandpa is, I am, the whole family is, because everyone is more than aware of her feelings. The only concern we had is yours?"

"She's gorgeous and intelligent. Can't ask for much else, to be honest."

"When will you see her next?"

"Two weeks, but I'll obviously call and stuff."

I took a call during the week from the careers office, letting me know the NSRT and interview would be taking place the week after I'd see Hannah again, asking me to pop in on the Tuesday. That was fine, so I spent the two weeks, at least the weekdays, at the gym and pounding tarmac as I increased the distance I ran every morning and evening. I'd honestly never felt fitter in my life but knew it was still nothing compared to when I started training.

The weekend I had free, my two uncle's took me to Old Trafford to watch Manchester United play. I wasn't a big soccer fan but the atmosphere was unlike anything I'd experienced before. The chants were rather amusing at times, and the noise when United scored a goal was almost deafening. I was taken to a couple of proper boozers after the game where I was again centre of attention. More than one person asked, "What the fuck are you doing here instead of Australia?" Once I replied why, there were nods, handshakes, slaps on the back, and again, I barely had to buy a pint.

I called Hannah every night during those two weeks, amazed at how we could spend a couple of hours talking about nothing at all, but I happily lay back on my bed and let her natter away, much like I'd done with Amy when she talked about something with enthusiasm. I'd find myself just listening, smiling away, before she'd ask if I was still there. I'd admit her accent got even better when she seemed so happy to just be talking about something she clearly loved.

I also texted the family back home with my new number. Aware that calls from the UK to Australia were expensive, and it took organising when to call, they were happy to just text back and forth. Amy's first message was simply telling me she missed and loved me. Katie confessed she spent a week crying herself to sleep every night, usually with her sister for company. Broke my heart hearing that. Mum was dealing it a little better, while Dad was just proud as punch his boy was going to serve.

Knowing I had to be honest, I messaged Amy about Hannah. She replied quickly, suggesting she wasn't surprised, and now that I was in the United Kingdom, I was single and available. She added, to my relief, that she had adored Hannah herself, so I was making a good choice. She was taking her time, but admitted to taking my advice to heart, and she would soon try and date again herself.

Heading into Manchester the next Friday night, Hannah was waiting for me at the station. She said that night was only about her and I, but on Saturday, we would go out in a group. That didn't bother me, having brought a backpack with me with a change of clothes at least. It was still mid-afternoon when we met up, and considering how tightly she was holding my hand, I wasn't surprised when we headed straight to her sharehouse.

"I really want to fuck you," she murmured as we marched along the footpath.

"Feeling is mutual, Hannah," I replied.

She practically dragged me upstairs to her bedroom, slamming the door and throwing my bag into the corner before we were all over each other. My t-shirt and jeans joined my shoes and socks on the ground, while her blouse and skirt were almost ripped off along with her shoes. What had me smiling was the fact she kissed down my body until she was on her knees, eagerly removing my underwear to reveal my achingly hard cock.

"Oh fuck yes!" she exclaimed.

"What?"

"Knew you had a nice thick cock."

My cousin wasn't a virgin, as we'd talked about our pasts already, so she knew what she was doing with a cock. Holy shit, she could give a blowjob though, taking off her bra as she sucked my cock. Her blue eyes gazed up into mine as she easily swallowed my entire length, admitting she'd sucked a couple of big dicks before and was used to it.

I was mesmerised the entire time as her enthusiasm was off the charts. All she wanted was for me to get off, cum in her mouth, and she knew I was going to return the favour. Our texting had quite quickly turned hot and steamy, and she'd already masturbated more than once to some of the rather lewd suggestions I'd sent her.

"Fuck," I groaned, the universal signal, at least I thought it was, that I was going to cum.

She removed her mouth long enough to smile up at me. "I want to swallow, Nate. Don't do that for all the guys I blow."

I leaned down and kissed her, which definitely surprised her. "Make me cum, and I'll definitely return the favour, and then some."

That made her even more determined to make me cum. Soft lips. Skilful tongue. Fingers gently fondling my balls. She knew all the tricks of the trade, but she was a gorgeous young woman, with a fantastic body, and I knew we'd be having a lot of fun the next few months. I groaned again, and she was ready for me to cum, feeling that first spurt escape. She moaned, which surprised me in return, before she wasted not a drop of my cum, eagerly swallowing it all down. Amy had done the same thing for me most of the time, if my cum didn't end up elsewhere.

Her mouth only left my cock when I offered my hand, lifting to her feet so I could kiss her again, moving a hand down to her panties so I could help shake those off her. Pulling back slightly, the smile on her face hadn't diminished at all. "Fuck, you're beautiful," I blurted out.

That made her blink rapidly, looking away for a moment. "Some guys just say that to get in my pants. You mean it," she whispered.

Putting a finger to her chin, I returned her eyes to mine. "Of course I fucking do, Hannah."

No surprise she ended up on her back as we resumed making out, my hand moving down her body towards her smooth legs, grabbing a handful of tit occasionally while also teasing her pussy, no surprise she was hot and wet to the touch. She sighed as I did, fondling her for a few minutes. I could have given her body attention but she was quickly asking me to give her pussy attention.

Kissing down her body, she eagerly spread her legs for me. She was completely bare, something I'd enjoyed on occasion with previous lovers. Amy had never been bare, a couple of lovers before that were not, though the lover I'd had at school, the one I remembered fondly despite it just being physical, kept herself completely shaved.

I groaned when I tasted my cousin for the first time. Her scent had my cock rock hard again within seconds, but her taste was exquisite. I've never been good at describing what a woman tasted like, it's just... well, there's a reason why I love eating pussy, and that's why. My tongue teased her to start, up and down her labia and her core, tickling her entrance which made her quiver, not enough to dip my tongue inside. She moaned, sighed, groaned and her body moved almost without thought. Glancing up, her eyes were closed but the smile on her face had broadened.

"Oh fuck, Nate," she murmured.

Her clit had revealed itself by now so switched attention to that. It provoked a loud moan as her eyes opened, glancing down to see my gazing up into hers, as I slid a couple of fingers into her. I found her spot within seconds, watching her head roll back as her back arched. "Oh fuck!" she cried.

She had an orgasm within a couple of minutes, and that was just the first of a few. I didn't count how many, far too focused on just making her cum, only stopping as she eventually whispered for me to stop. Removing my fingers, I sucked them clean before I left soft kisses up her body, sucking one of her nipples to earn another soft moan and giggle, before resting on a forearm above her, watching her take a few deep breaths.

"My cousin knows how to lick my pussy," she whispered.

"Been thinking about doing that for two weeks, Hannah."

She leaned down to grab the base of my cock, helping guide it inside her. "Been thinking about your big cock sliding inside me," she retorted.

As I'd cum, we made love for a little while. I think she was expecting me to just fuck her hard, but I took my time to start, which made that smile on her face get even bigger. I couldn't stop kissing her as she moved her legs to eventually rest against my upper arms, her pussy completely and utterly exposed. "Please fuck me harder," she begged.

What my cousin wanted, my cousin got. I fucked her hard. Delighted her. Delighted me. No idea how long I fucked her for. Her nails dug into my back enough it almost hurt at times, though I didn't care. Her pussy was tight, it was warm, and it was somewhere I definitely wanted to cum within another couple of minutes. I warned her, assured in return she was safe. She didn't want kids yet either.

Once I did cum, I almost collapsed on top of her moving limbs so she could eventually cuddle me with her arms and legs. "Waiting for this since the day I was told you were coming," she whispered, hearing the quiver in her tone.

"Make an impression?"

"Nate, every time you visited, I'm sure you remember how we were always together."

I gave it some thought and she was right. "So you've had feelings a while..."

"A lot of my boyfriends have been reminders of you, just without the accent."

I leaned back slightly to meet her eyes. "Hannah..."

She put a finger to my lips. "I know this is only temporary. Nate, I just wanted you for a little while. Let me tell you one thing, though. You've exceeded expectations." She kissed me softly. "So we'll fuck a little longer, then we should probably head out for food and a drink."

We left her bedroom a couple of hours later, both of us feeling a little tired, needing a shower. A couple of her roommates were home and I was introduced as her cousin. The fact she didn't care one bit that they knew surprised me, but all they did was shake my hand, ask a few questions, then disappear to their own room.

Had my first incident that night. We were in a pub and Hannah insisted we buy rounds as she had more than enough money, even as a student, pulling the 'I'm a modern woman and can pay' card. I wasn't going to argue. But when she was at the bar, some geezer wouldn't take no as a response when he offered to buy her a drink. When he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, I could see how uncomfortable she was. That's when I stood up and approached.

"She said she's not interested, mate," I said.

He looked my way. I was a couple of inches taller and definitely broader. But he was drunk and an idiot. "Who the fuck are you?" he retorted.

"Her date. She's told you she's not interested. Go away."

"Make me."

I groaned. Hannah grabbed our drinks and made her way back to our table. "I'm not getting into a fight with a drunk idiot." I turned to walk back to my table when I felt him grab my shoulder. I took his wrist and twisted his arm, turning him so the first sound he made was to cry out. "Don't touch her. Don't touch me. I warned you, mate." I marched him to the entrance, escorting him outside. Letting him go, I gently pushed him away. "Fuck off home and stop annoying people."

"Come on, fuckwit. I can take you. Think you're some sort of tough guy?"

I laughed at him, which infuriated him further, before I backed towards the door and closed it. I knew enough that they wouldn't let him back in. There was a smattering of applause as the bartender called me over, pouring two shots. "For you and your date. Thanks for handling that peacefully."

"Don't you have bouncers?"

"Nah, you only get them outside nightclubs. Most issues like that resolve themselves. Not always peacefully though. Thanks for not wrecking the joint."

"Don't want to scare my date by being a violent idiot."

Taking a seat next to Hannah, the first thing she did was kiss me. "That was... something else," she whispered, "Part of me did hope you'd just smash his face in. Hate guys like that, touching me without asking and... ugh..." She trailed off with a shudder.

We ended up at quite a trendy pub after that, and spent the rest of the night there. I was amazed at how drunk people could get and still get served. Most pubs in Australia were not like that, depending on where you were, of course. Hannah and I were sensible, drinking slowly, but as it approached midnight, she was giving me the eye, her hand caressing my thigh far enough she was practically groping my cock, that we eventually hurried out, managed to grab a taxi, to take us the short distance to her sharehouse.

I heard Hannah apologise to a couple of her roommates the next morning if we kept them awake once we got back. "Sounds like you were being properly fucked," Susie replied, "He's your cousin, yeah?"

"From Australia."

"Phwoar! An Aussie? He got a fit brother or cousins with him?"

"No, just him."

"Fucking lucky, Hannah. And he's well fucking fit. Bet he's got a big cock too."

I sauntered down the stairs in just a pair of shorts, kissing Hannah on the cheek before pouring myself a coffee. Her two roommates, Susie and Beth, definitely looked me up and down a few times. "Morning," I said. They immediately turned shy, whispering 'Hi' back to me, before both made their excuses and disappeared back upstairs.

Hannah turned to me and poked my chest. "You did that on purpose!"

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You heard what they were saying!"

"Hard not to. Walls are pretty thin here. Bet they definitely heard us fucking last night."

"And this morning, Nate. I'm feeling a little tender right now. My pussy hasn't seen that sort of action in months." I gave her a curious look, wondering why. She started to blush. "I was waiting for you," she whispered, "Didn't want to get involved as I would have felt bad breaking up with someone just so I could have a chance with you."

"Oh..."

She leaned up to kiss me. "Worth the wait, Nate."

We spent the day lazing about her house. She had some studying to do so I read a book before falling asleep, waking up to soft lips on mine, my cousin snuggling against me. We got ready by late afternoon and met up with a group of her friends. A couple of them were attractive, a couple of them had gone overboard with spray tan. When I whispered that to Hannah, she giggled, agreeing with me, but it wasn't unusual. "Do you like my pale skin?" she wondered.

"Hannah, I'll keep telling you how fucking gorgeous and beautiful you are until you actually believe me."

She dazzled me with a smile before kissing me deeply, enough her friends all stopped talking. "I do," she whispered, "But it's the fact you're telling me, Nate. That's what means so much to me."

"Want a room, you two?"

"I'll be taking him home tonight to ride his big cock later."

The girls all broke into giggles. I thought they'd have brought boyfriends along but apparently I was the lone man surrounded by seven girls. Hannah never left my side the other night. We ended up in some nightclub, not my sort of scene but the girls wanted a dance. I had two left feet, but with Hannah wanting to dance, all she made sure was that my hands were on her body as she gyrated against me.

We were out until rather late, ending the night in a chippie as the girls were starving after a night of dancing and drinking, amused as they tucked into greasy kebabs and chips. We eventually split apart, making sure all the girls had a taxi take the home first, which earned me kisses on the cheek from each of them, before Hannah and I took one back to hers.

Exhausted as we were, little surprise we headed to her bedroom and fell asleep rather quickly. We made love the next morning, Hannah slowly riding my cock for as long as she could, only after a couple of orgasms did she drag me to the shower we both desperately needed. After a late breakfast at a nearby café, she walked me to the station again. Parting this time was far more difficult.

"Maybe you could stay more often?" she wondered, the hopeful tone easy to hear.

"Tell you what, hopefully after Tuesday, I'll be told of the timeframe of when everything will happen. If I get that, I'll come see you more often. I know the gym I use in Altrincham has at least three sites in Manchester, so that won't be a problem."

I wasn't exactly sure what to wear on Tuesday, so eventually went with a pair of trousers, shirt and tie, leather shoes, shaved and ensuring I looked the part. The test was only an hour after I arrived, and to be honest, it was an absolute breeze. Yeah, might sound arrogant, but I'd obviously researched and knew what to expect.

After that was the formal interview. That's when I started to get nervous as I was sure of what to expect, but still, I figured a curveball or two would be thrown my way. It started with the simple stuff first, such as my family history, whether Australia or the United Kingdom, my education and any work experience I had. Received a few questions about my education, such as why I'd foregone university, replying I wished to start in the Royal Marines as soon as possible. Seeing that I'd been an army cadet seemed to work in my favour, so I at least had a flavour of what to expect.

Then it got slightly psychological, asking why I wished to serve, did I understand where I could serve, what being a soldier, marine, sailor or airman does entail. Basically, the subtle question was, how did I feel about taking another human life? I replied that is what the training would take care of. How I thought now wouldn't matter after the months of discipline. You'd see them as human but they would be the enemy. They wanted to kill us so we'd kill them in return... if we couldn't take prisoners by forcing them to surrender.

The end was questions I had and I did have a few, such as where would I could possibly be serving, as the 1990s had been, for the most part, peaceful. Or, since the fall of the Soviet Union, the fear of nuclear annihilation had disappeared. I asked a few questions about what to expect from training, more about a typical day and then the general overview. I asked was it a case of breaking me down and building me back up again. The recruiter grinned and nodded, suggesting that was the easiest way to put it. I entered a civilian and would leave a fully-trained Royal Marine.