The Marine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We undressed each other slowly, my hands never not touching her soft skin, while her hands couldn't get enough of my body in return. I was achingly hard by the time we were naked. No surprise she wanted only one thing straight away, watching her get onto the bed, lying back and spreading her legs. That little patch of hair above her pussy kept nice and trimmed, and it glistened in the light that filtered through the window.

Slowly sliding my cock inside her, I warned her I'd barely had time to jerk off so I was going to last five minutes if I was lucky. "Nate, you've got my pussy to play with until Sunday night. My aim is that you fill me as often as possible. Yes, I'd love your tongue at times, and I'm definitely sucking that big thick cock of yours, but most of the time, your cock will be where it is now."

"Fucking hell, I missed you."

That smile, that gorgeous smile formed immediately. "Good. Now fuck me with that big cock of yours, dear cousin of mine."

I loved it when she got bossy. So my cousin found herself properly fucked. It had been so long, I'd almost forgotten how good her pussy felt, letting her know just how much I'd missed being intimate with her. Her hands were all over my body, running up from my hands over my arms, before she ran her fingers up and down my back. Her heels ended up pressing into my lower back as I keep my thrusts nice and slow, as I knew I was going to finish quickly but wanted the feeling to last as long as possible.

Warning her I was close, she kissed me softly and simply gazed into my eyes. I groaned as I erupted, and I'm fairly sure I filled her up so much, I was surprised it didn't start leaking out elsewhere. She giggled as she said I must have needed that orgasm. Snorting, I agreed it was definitely required when in bed with a beautiful young woman.

Then we headed into the bathroom, where thankfully there was a giant tub. When I said I wanted to soak, as I spent far too long being cold and wet, explaining the sort of exercises I sometimes went through, she understood why the idea of a hot bath was appealing. Once it was run, and she'd put some nice things in the water that made it smell better, I sat down first and immediately relaxed. She sat back against me and I closed my eyes.

Little wonder I slept most of the time we were in the bath, only waking when she giggled, already standing next to the tub. "I would have left you but the water is lukewarm now," she whispered, "Hungry?"

"Yeah. Let's go eat."

Changing into civilian clothing for a change, we found a pub nearby that sold some good grub. Considering we hadn't seen each other in months, we had plenty to talk about as we enjoyed some good food and a few drinks, enough that I had quite the buzz by the time we returned to the hotel. Back in our room, we undressed immediately as she laid me back, kneeling between my legs, watching as she didn't delay in swallowing my cock.

"Fuck," I grunted.

Looking up at me with those blue eyes, I knew I wasn't going to last long again. Plus, I'll give her props. She could suck dick, getting excited again when her nose bopped against me, looking up and giggling. "Did it again!" she exclaimed.

"Keep going, gorgeous."

She did, her head soon bobbing up and down, her soft lips working their magic, always remembering that I loved having my balls fondled at the same time, so it was little surprise I was warning her again rather quickly. She looked up again, smile in her eyes, warning her one last time before that first spurt fired. It was a toe-curling orgasm, the sort that sent those good vibes from my fingers to my toes. So good, I almost needed a little nap afterwards. As for my cousin, she swallowed everything before she ran her tongue up and down my cock, resting it against my body as she kissed up my chest.

"Sit on my face," I said.

"Really?"

"God yes. Just sit on my face. I just want to eat you all night."

I groaned when tasting her for the first time in months. Took her all of thirty seconds before she was practically rubbing herself on my face. She was clearly turned on as she had an orgasm within a couple of minutes, rolling off my face to lie back as I moved to keep doing what I was doing. Soon as I slid a couple of finger inside her, she was on the verge yet again, finding that spot which worked, and her next orgasm tore through her body. It was enough that she had to ask me to stop, sitting back on my knees and watching her recover.

"Fucking hell, Nate," she muttered.

Leaning forward, she was still capable of grabbing my cock and practically forcing it inside her. And then I fucked her. She was crying out, begging it for it harder and faster. When I released an involuntary growl, her eyes lit up. "That's right, Marine. Fuck this pussy until I'm begging you to stop, or until you just blast until I'm full up."

My eyes must have lit up as hers positively sparkled. Grabbing her legs, I pushed them right back so I felt even deeper inside her. "Oh fuck," she moaned as my cock pounded her, "Oh fuck, Nate."

I just grunted, practically incapable of speech, my only thoughts being enjoy her pussy until I came inside her again. Her legs bent, her knees almost next to her head at one point, I think even surprising herself, she looked down to see my cock like a piston. In, out, in, out. I simply gazed at her face as, with her rosy cheeks and glistening skin, she looked beautiful.

"Love you," she managed to say.

"Ditto," I grunted.

Her calves ended up to either side of my head in those last few minutes before I did finally cum again. I managed to not crush her once I was done, no surprise we immediately headed for a shower, Hannah leaning into me as I helped wash her down. "Definitely going to have a sore pussy by Monday if you fuck me like that constantly."

"But did you enjoy it?"

"Nate, I've been wanting that since we were last together." She looked up. "Has the family back home..."

"Yeah, Katie has finished high school, or will do soon, so they have suggested coming over to see the family, plus time it so they can see me at my pass out."

She smiled. "And Amy?"

"Depends on her circumstances. What about you?"

"Depends on my circumstances. But if you want to reunite with your sister, Nate, I'm not going to stand in the way. She'll probably head back to Australia afterwards, I'll be in Manchester, and you'll be wherever you end up. All I'll say is that if you're single, I'm single, and you're in the area, I'm always going to be down to fuck."

"Yeah?"

"Nate, I fucking love you. But I'm purposely tempering that love because I know being involved just isn't possible. And... I can't be a Royal Marines wife, if you know what I mean."

I hugged her tight, as I knew exactly what she meant. "Sounds like you've been doing some thinking."

"And soul searching. This suits us both, Nate. Meet for a weekend. We'll laugh, enjoy each other, have some really great sex, and then get on with our separate lives. And we'll do that until we meet someone else."

I sighed. "Problem is that I'll compare anyone I meet to Amy and to you, Hannah. Part of me would still love Amy to come here and see if it could work. But her life is back there."

"Have you told her that?"

"No. It's fanciful thinking."

"But you love her?"

"As much as you, Hannah."

She raised her eyes at that, as she knew how much I loved Amy. Her fingers raised to stroke my cheek. "I feel the same way, but do you understand why?"

I took her hand, kissing it before holding it to my chest. "I do. It's best for both of us in the end."

Returning to bed, I'll confess something. I said I just wanted to spend the rest of the night cuddling her. I might be turning into a hard-arsed Royal Marine recruit, but holding Hannah against me felt wonderful, made all the sacrifices and pain worthwhile. We slept early, and though I woke at the usual time in the morning, I stayed in bed, watching her sleep until she woke a couple of hours later. She knew I'd been watching her sleep, blushing brightly.

We made love before heading downstairs for breakfast, getting changed afterwards to wander around the city. I wore my blue beret, and there were a few other Marines around. Most of the day was spent strolling around hand in hand, quite content to let Hannah wander in and out of shops, stopping for coffee and cake, then a late lunch before finding a little restaurant for dinner. It was the first day that felt 'normal' I'd enjoyed in months.

It was dark by the time we ended up back in our room. Hannah stripped off everything in seconds before she bent herself over the bed, shaking her arse in my direction. "Want this, baby?" she asked.

"Oh... you mean..."

She giggled. "Ah, no, I meant..." She met my eyes and we both laughed. "Okay, want my pussy again, baby?"

My clothes joined herself as I rested above her, forearm to either side, slowly sliding my cock inside her. Kissing her cheek and down to her neck, she moaned softly as I remained gentle while thrusting into her. Soft moans and gasps as I barely changed the tempo, wanting it to last as long as possible. Grabbing her breasts, I squeezed them gently, tweaking her nipples enough that, with everything else going on, she turned to give me one hell of a kiss.

"Faster," she then moaned.

What Hannah wanted, Hannah received. The tempo picked up as I moved my hands from her breasts to her shoulders, really starting to drive my cock even deeper if possible. Adjusting her body slightly, she moved a hand so she could fondle herself at the same time, surprised she had an orgasm first, barely a couple of minutes after she started.

That urged me on to finish inside her again, one hand moving down to her hip. Only lasted a couple of minutes until I felt that familiar tingle, groaning loudly as I felt that release. I was going to get far too used to it before I ended up back at the CTC.

Spinning on her back, she didn't want to stop, though we both ended up on the bed this time, her legs splayed as we just fucked until we simply couldn't keep going. I checked the time when we headed off for a shower, amused to see it was after midnight. Drying off Hannah, she simply didn't stop gazing at me, so eventually wrapped us both in a towel and hugged her, feeling her warm hands on my back. "I love this part too," she whispered.

"So do I. Don't tell anyone else though," I whispered back.

We barely left the room on Sunday, lazing about watching television, reading a book, or chatting about anything that came to mind. I had plenty of stories about my time at CTCRM, the shenanigans that we did manage to get up to despite the serious nature of training, the people I'd trained with, some of the sad stories of those who had handed in their chit. "Most will perhaps think it just wasn't for them and live happily ever after. But I'm sure that some will regret it for as long as they live."

"Have you thought about quitting?"

"Not once, Hannah. I'm nothing if not determined, and I guess a little stubborn. But my marks have been fantastic. That's not my ego talking, I've got everything on a file. Marksmanship scores are great. My fitness levels are top of the charts. Any fitness exercise, I'm practically acing nowadays. But I also know where I'm falling short, where I need to make improvements, and that's in leadership. I know I've still got to mould my mind to work a particular way."

After dinner that night, enjoying a dinner and drink at a pub rather than anything we'd consider a little on the nose regarding romantic, we made love for a couple of hours before taking advantage of the large tub. No idea when I'd enjoy another hot bath, and this time, I didn't fall asleep on her.

She drove me back to CTCRM the next morning, seeing me off the gates. I wasn't the only one returning after a weekend away, sharing a rather long and passionate kiss before she wished me good luck for the rest of my time, though hoped to see me at Christmas. I assured her I would.

'Crash Action' was three weeks of intense action across Dartmoor and Wales, simulating all manner of attacking and defensive operations, including amphibious assaults, helicopter infil- and exfiltration, and was all part of the lead into our attempt at the Commando Course. The three weeks was the first that really did push me to breaking point. Not only was I keeping men under my command motivated, I had to keep my own head up. Even at its worst, when the clouds were low, the weather was horrific, and all I wanted was to sit down and rest, even for five minutes. But it was the men that kept me going. If I let myself down, I'd let them down too. And, as I'd told Hannah, I was nothing if not stubborn. I flatly refused to give up. Push any of those emotions. Embrace the pain and constant agony. Use it as fuel. Grit my teeth, determined to make it all the way.

The Commando Course is world famous, the absolute test of a Royal Marines physical and mental strength. To not complete it didn't make you a failure. If you'd been through 30 odd weeks of training, this was a soldier's Everest. We knew not everyone passed the first time. But what was spoken softer was the fact, if you didn't pass first time, the chances of passing a second time was slim.

A fortnight before Christmas, perfect timing really as, if we passed, we would get time off from completing the Commando Course to early the next year, those of us starting on the Monday gathered on Sunday night to talk about what we faced the next day. There were still three of us remaining. The Scotsman was Daniel McEwan, from Aberdeen. A couple of years older than me, he was funny as fuck when he allowed himself to relax. Could sometimes barely understand a word he said as his accent was thick as fuck, but he made himself understood by peppering his sentences with plenty of curses. Half the time it was "mumble fucking mumble mumble fucking cunt mumble shite mumble absolute thundercunt mumble mumble..." The other remaining was an Englishman, David Thomas, from Newcastle. Geordie to fuck. Same age as me. Tough as nails. Took him a little time getting used to the authority above him, but once his mind snapped into gear, he was going to be one hell of an officer. We would be doing the Commando Course with a different Troop compared to all those we'd initially trained with as they'd all buggered off by now. Kept in touch with a few of them, already hearing stories of what they were doing. I was pleased they were doing well.

Monday morning was the beginning of the Endurance Course. Two miles of tunnels, the 'sheep dip' and the 'smartie tube' the highlights, if you can call them that, with pools, bogs, streams, and running through woods. It was a bitterly cold morning, the cold water sapping strength, chilling to the bone. The only way to resist was to keep moving. We moved in group of three, myself and two other recruits, each of us carrying our rifle (9 pounds) and equipment (21 pounds). I spent more time urging them on than worrying about myself. When we made it to the end of that, it was a solo 4 mile run back to CTCRM where I faced a shooting test, 200 metres on the range. We had to score at least 6 out of 10 in that, and finish all of it in 70 minutes.

Scored 9 out of 10 on the range, finished in 63 minutes. Going to sound arrogant, but I could have done it faster, but noticing the time I had left during the run, I conserved energy, and made sure I was nice and warm by the time I made it to the firing range. Last thing I wanted was to feel cold and my hands shaking.

Daniel, David and I all passed it... easily, all of us well within time. There was no rest for the wicked, more exercises and study once that was finished, well aware the next day was the Tarzan Assault course, including the Bottom Field assault course, which we'd tackled plenty of times by now. 12 and a half minutes to complete an aerial slide, ropes course before tackling the 30-foot wall. We'd spent months climbing ropes. I was tired of seeing them but a simple rope climb sorted men from boys at times.

It was another individual test, though it was observed by other recruits who would urge us on at certain points. No-one wanted to see a single recruit fail. We passed within time.

Wednesday was the 'rest' day, though it was not free as we continued our training, spending more time in lectures and studying rather than in the field, though exercises were part and parcel of daily life, and most of us enjoyed heading outside to stretch, work out, get the blood pumping, muscles burning, sweat pouring. On Sunday night, Dave, Dan and I sat together in the mess, discussing what we would face on Thursday and Friday.

Thursday was a nine-mile uphill speed march to be completed in 90 minutes, again carrying full kit and weapon. We'd already done two marches of four and six miles carrying similar weight, within a set time limit, while also a twelve-mile load carry, with rifle and 70 pounds of equipment, completed in 4 hours and 40 minutes. The three of us had completed each well within the time limit.

But nine miles in 90 minutes? There was speed marching, and then there was what we endured on Monday. What helped was the fact it was a group effort. Once again, every Royal Marine at our side provided motivation, but Dave, Dan and I were in our element by them. Whenever saw a recruit flagging, we'd be in their ear. Don't give up. Keep marching. One step then the next. Keep going, Marine. All the way. No back-trooping. Earn that green beret.

Ten minutes per mile. Fucking hell. I know Roger Bannister ran the first four-minute mile, but I'd like to see him do a ten-minute mile while carrying a Bergan and rifle!

"Chances?" Dave asked as we took a moment to chill out when we'd finished, a brief respite in the middle of the continuous training.

"We've been through hell, guys. We're fucking doing this," I replied.

Dan slapped the table. "Too fuckin' right we're doing this," he roared.

"Fuckin' earned those patches after this," Dan stated, "I'm standing in front of my fuckin' parents, able to meet my Da in the eyes."

We buried emotion all the time. We had to. We were soldiers, soon to be Royal Marines Commando Officers. Emotions affected judgement, decision making. We issued orders with logic, tactics, training, based on the evidence, not on 'feelings'. Feelings mean jack shit. We felt them, of course we did, but it was all buried. But Dave and I knew what Dan meant. The pride we were already feeling in everything we'd achieved. We'd been warned, the day we graduated as Royal Marines Officers, and seeing our families as we passed out and received commissions, they warned us everything we kept burrowed deep down would explode.

I offered my hand, Dan and Dave offering theirs. "We get through this shit tomorrow. Not a backwards fucking step. We pass the Commando Course, we complete the thirty fucking miler, then we've got four more months of training. I don't know about you, but I'm not leaving this fucking place with my tail between my legs. Unless they turn around one day and say I'm not good enough, which I don't believe, I'm leaving here with that fucking uniform, and wearing that green beret. Per Mare, Per Terram. I'm not quitting now, tomorrow or later. Are you?"

"Fuckin' right, Nate. Fuckin' right," Dave muttered, "Not a backward fuckin' step."

"And fuck the idea of back-troopin' or doin' all this fuckin' shite again," Dave added, "See you cunts at the finish line."

We were taken to Okehampton Battle Camp on Dartmoor later that evening. The Directing Staff and support personnel were around. Regular recruits would have staff guidance for the thirty miler. Dan, Dave and I? We were, technically at least, on our own. Of course we were!

We had 7 hours to complete the 30 miles between Okehamption Camp and Shaugh Prior Bridge. 30 miles across Dartmoor National Park, relying on all we'd learned. It was a navigational exercise, carrying 70 pounds and our rifle. Up before dawn, we had kit inspection before we carefully packed our gear and prepared for the off. Regular recruits had an additional hour, so although it was a group exercise, officers worked only with each other, departing an hour before the regulars who would assistance from another officer.