The Marine Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room we given provided some spectacular views of the nearby beach, stepping out onto the balcony, pleased to feel a slight breeze, at least. Emma cuddled into my side. "Thank for inviting me along, Nate."

"Didn't want to go alone and, well, considering I knew how you felt about me, I thought asking you was the right thing to do. I'll be honest, I was thinking about it while I was away."

"You were?"

"Of course. I certainly wasn't going to come here alone. Only thing is, if you hadn't said yes, no idea who I would have asked."

"Well, Rebecca is far too young though the crush she has is obvious to everyone. Never shuts up about her older cousin." She moved so she stood in front of me, leaning back against my chest. "It's rather cute, to be honest. Think you're her first major crush."

"What about you?" I whispered into her ear.

"I'm just glad I'm here, Nate," she whispered back, turning to kiss me. Wrapping my arms around her, I easily picked her up, legs wrapped around me, as I carried her inside to the bedroom. I was just about to rip off her clothes when my phone started to ring. I met her eyes and she nodded.

I answered the phone. No surprise everyone was hitting the pool immediately. I met her eyes again. She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, mate. Let us get changed and we'll meet you at the pool."

I lay back on the bed as Emma changed, getting a good look at her naked body in the daylight. She was about five-six, B-cups, rather slim, but her legs were spectacular, and a very pert arse that I couldn't stop looking at. Once in her bikini, she crawled up the bed until she hovered above me. "You like?"

"You're fucking gorgeous, Emma."

Leaning down to my ear, she whispered, "I can't wait until you fuck me later. You do want to fuck me, don't you?"

"I'm going to ensure you hobble to breakfast in the morning, Emma."

She giggled but moved out of the way so I could throw on a pair of swimming shorts, grabbing towels for us both and joining the rest downstairs. No surprise it was an afternoon of lazing in or by the pool, and the drinking started immediately. Some hit it harder than others. I certainly enjoyed a beer or two, Emma getting to know everyone else with a couple of cocktails. We stayed downstairs until the sun started to set, heading upstairs to change before returning for dinner. It was the standard hotel buffet, but far fucking better than the shit usually served. I found myself thoroughly enjoying Spanish food, though there were plenty of other influences.

What became obvious is that many of the couples were feeling rather amorous. We'd been gone for six months, and after dinner, we barely remained in the bar for an hour before we were making our excuses to leave. I lifted Emma up and over my shoulder, laughing away as she squealed, easily carrying her all the way to our room, gently throwing her onto the bed. Sitting back on her elbows, her eyes smouldered as I wasted no time stripping off, before pulling her forward and rather eagerly taking off her clothes too.

"Not wasting time tonight, Nate?" she teased.

"I remember you saying something about wanting to be fucked tonight. While I intend on doing that the entire time we're here, what I'm going to do first is finally get a taste of your pussy." What I didn't expect was the lower lip to start trembling. That brought me to a halt as I got down on a knee, as she sat on the edge of the bed. "What?" I asked softly.

"Fantasy. Reality. And... It just hit me big time. Big moment." I cuddled her to my chest, which she appreciated, feeling her fingers caress me in return. "Waited a long time for tonight," she admitted, "Never thought it would happen."

I leaned back and caressed her cheek. "We're going to get feelings, Emma. You do know that, right?" She nodded. "Okay. So we just deal with it when they hit."

"I'm going to be in love by the time we leave here, Nate. No point denying it."

"I'll be feeling the same way."

Taking off her bikini, we moved up onto the bed together, our mouths rarely parting as I practically growled as I felt her hand caressing my cock. She hadn't lied about blowing me whenever she felt like it, even doing it on the plane over. I'm fairly sure everyone knew when we wandered out of the bathroom together. Thankfully, it barely took longer than five minutes as I found the experience cramped but very exciting.

Kissing down her body, the fact I gave her breasts any sort of attention seemed to please her, glancing up to see such a smile, I had to ask why. She confessed her previous partners ignored them, so I made sure I gave them double the attention in return. Her fingers ran over my head, hair kept short as always, before I slowly kissed down her body towards her pussy. There was some thin blonde hair but she kept it mostly shaved. No real surprise nowadays.

She spread her legs and inhaled her scent, smiling as I got a quick look, glad to see it glisten with her excitement. "Please," she whimpered.

"Please what?" I asked softly.

"Please lick my pussy. Make me cum, Nate."

"My pleasure, beautiful. As many times as you can handle."

My cousin tasted absolutely fucking divine, and I made sure I teased her relentlessly, my tongue lightly running up and down her lips, gently sucking on them as I teased her entrance. She made plenty of noise, the sort of sounds I loved to hear from a lover. Her body writhed as I still kept my touch light, wrapping my hands around her thighs as I wanted to make her cum just from my tongue.

"Nate," she breathed, hearing the catch in her voice. I knew how much this night would mean to her.

"Don't hold back, gorgeous."

"Trust me, I won't," she whimpered, "I really want to cum!"

I kept teasing her until I figured she was getting close. That's when I switched my focus, at least slightly, to her clit. As soon as I touched that, it seemed to send an electric shock through her bod, and the groan she released made my already hard cock jump with excitement. The sort of noise every man loves to hear from a lover.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed.

I had to keep a tight hold of her thighs as I knew she wanted to squash my head, feeling her push her body down into my mouth. Focusing on her clit entirely, it sent a jolt up her body with every firm brush of my tongue over it. Every woman reacted differently, but if you have at least a vague idea of what you're doing, you'll figure it out. Begging me to keep doing exactly what I was doing, that's the signal to do exactly that as your lover wanted nothing more at that moment than to orgasm, and if you were lucky, it was going to be a big one.

Emma enjoyed a big one. It seemed to absolutely tear through her body. Then she burst into tears, but through her whimpers, pleaded with me to keep going, just not focusing on her clit as much. So I obliged my cousin, just eating her out like I'd done before, savouring her taste, looking up to see her wipe her eyes before smiling down at me. "Yeah, now I've got feelings, Nate," she said, giggling away, "My god, I think it's because you're my cousin. You're... related to me, and it makes this even hotter."

"I'm not complaining, Emma. My cousin has one hell of a pussy."

No idea how long I ate her out for. I think, after that first orgasm, she just loved the attention of my tongue. I could have kept going, but after a second orgasm, aware she let that hit her nice and slow until it hit her hard again, only then did she whisper for me to stop, kissing up her body again before resting above her, running my fingers through her long hair as I kissed her.

Sliding my cock into her without looking down, her face broke out into a broad grin as I slowly buried my length inside her. Definitely needed to release a groan as she felt ever so tight, one of her hands immediately on my back. "Oh Nate," she moaned.

I might have said I'd fuck her nice and hard earlier, but we... made love. Gentle. Sensual. Lots of kissing. Lots of touching. She couldn't stop gazing at me the entire time. I was doing my best to just not cum within a couple of minutes. But it was wonderful. Hadn't had sex in months, and I couldn't have chosen anyone better to be with. Not without thinking about two other people who simply were not possible, anyway.

"Fuck... Emma..." I groaned, and she was aware I was getting close.

"I want to feel you cum in me, Nate."

Couldn't help chuckling as I replied, "Well, it's either inside you or on you considering..."

Lasted another couple of minutes, groaning every few seconds. I always made sure I was vocal, learning quickly that women hated quiet lovers. I let Emma know how great she felt, how tight her pussy was, how hot she was around my cock, how much I wanted to fill her womb. That seemed to turn her on. I knew she took birth control, but there was no doubting that filling my cousin with cum had a certain kink to it.

"Oh fuck," I groaned again as I rammed my cock into her and just exploded. Limbs wrapped around me as I felt spurt after spurt fire deep within her, kissing her deeply as I may have pumped again and again until I was empty. I kept kissing her until I needed to catch my breath, resting my head next to hers. That's when I heard the quiet sobs.

"Now I definitely love you," she whispered.

I kissed her immediately. "Love you too, Emma. You're wonderful."

"Really?"

I kissed the tip of her nose. "Definitely. I'd be blind not to see you're beautiful, but add to that, you're smart, funny and wonderful to be around. I'm glad you're here with me."

She really started to cry then, so I pulled and rolled onto my back, taking her with me so she could rest on my chest. It was a big moment for both of us and I had no problem at all with her showing emotion. Hannah had been just the same our first time. Didn't take long for her to calm down, kissing me deeply, her tongue eager to explore my mouth, and no surprise my cock found its way back inside her.

Watching her body ride me, I found myself mesmerised. She was completely different to Amy and Hannah, my hands running up and down her body. When I sat up and focused on her breasts again, she choked back another sob. I had a feeling it was a sore point for her, so the fact I showed them attention meant the world to her. "Emma, your breasts are beautiful," I said, "They are perfect, not only just in how they are, but are perfect for your body." Running my hands down her back to her arse, I added, "And this feels fantastic too."

"Always loved my tight little butt, at least," she whispered.

"Emma, you're fucking gorgeous. Trust me on that one. Okay?"

That earned me one hell of a kiss before I was pushed back, and she really want to town on my cock, bouncing up and down so fast, really driving herself down, I did worry she'd hurt herself. Instead, all she did was have such an orgasm, she had to get off my cock and just relax on me, feeling her shudder every few seconds. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed, giggling away, "Never cum like that before with a cock inside me. You have a magic dick, Nate!"

"Well, sort of hope so now!"

We burst into laughter as she sat up so I could kiss her again. When she was recovered, my cock ended up back inside her, riding me slowly until I was ready to cum again. She ended up on her back as I now fucked her like I'd promised, legs spread nice and wide as her language went up a notch, begging me to destroy her pussy. While I might have raised an eyebrow in surprise, my beautiful young cousin got exactly what she wanted, fucking her for all I was worth before I came inside her again.

Needed a shower after all of that, chuckling away as we washed each other down, before heading out to the balcony in our towels to take in the view at night time. Standing on front of me, I kissed up her neck and cheek, hearing her sigh. "Nate, I can't tell you how happy I am right now," she said softly.

"I'm pretty fucking chuffed myself, Emma. Just spent the night making love to a beautiful young woman."

"You're talking like you're an old man, Nate."

"Feel like it at times. Six months in Afghanistan feels like six years."

She turned around and smiled. "Well, you're still as handsome, and more important, as fucking hot as I remember."

I carried her back to bed for that comment, though simply to cuddle her, which I think she enjoyed just as much as the sex. We eventually fell asleep, waking up in the morning to find neither of us had moved an inch during the evening. As she was still asleep, I whispered I was going to hit the gym. She knew why, as I always worked out in the morning, telling me to ensure I returned to bed once I was done. After a good ninety-minute workout, I returned to our room, had a quick shower, and slid under the covers as she barely moved, much to my amusement.

"Get the blood pumping?" she whispered.

"Yeah."

"Want a blowjob before breakfast?"

"I won't say no."

She sat up quickly, pushing me onto my back, before my cock was inside her mouth a few seconds later. Once she'd made me cum, happily swallowing it down like she'd proven already, we got up, dressed, and headed downstairs for the usual breakfast buffet. We were joined by the other couples, discussing any ideas for what we'd do. Apart from agreeing that a couple of nights in the nearby town was a good idea, the men agreed that all we wanted to do was relax. We'd barely had a day off for six months, all we wanted to do was chill out and do as little as possible. Thankfully, our partners understood so we wouldn't find ourselves dragged out too often.

After a relaxing day by the pool, Emma not wanting to leave my side for more than a few minutes, we did head into the nearby town. It was one of those Spanish towns that had been somewhat overtaken by the English, so there was very little authentically Spanish, though thankfully it wasn't one of those places that was basically just 'little England' in Spain. Managed to find a place selling decent food, before we went on a little bar hop. The longer we were out, the more Emma was showing an interest in me. She wasn't the only one. It was obvious other partners had missed theirs terribly. Emma and I were not the first to leave, but it wasn't long after midnight that I found myself dragged back to the resort.

Emma wanted me to fuck her on the balcony. I'd had enough to drink to get hard and think that was a fantastic idea. And I think she wasn't the only one, as I heard plenty of moans and groans as I fucked her hard, giving her arse a good slap more than once, and when I grabbed a handful of hair, she practically demanded I just pound her something stupid.

At breakfast the next morning, I had a feeling it was something the girls had been discussing. "You hear anything last night?" Emma asked.

"I think some people were having fun last night," Lizzie replied, grinning away.

"Yes, guess some people are enjoying their holiday," Jamie added.

The guys were all sharing glances, like we knew what was going on but not willing to make a big deal of it. Eventually we all just shrugged, laughed, and silently agreed that we'd all had a good night and to leave it at that.

Emma insisted I get a massage with her that day, and I have to admit, it was a great suggestion as the woman who did end up massaging me certainly eliminated plenty of the aches, pains and knots in my muscles. We then hit the sauna before she wanted a manicure and pedicure. I kept her company, making sure she had a drink at all times, and she was delighted once it was finished, showing off her brightly coloured toes, while suggesting her nails were now perfect for when she needed to dig them into my back while I fucked her hard.

So we headed upstairs, where I proceeded to fuck her nice and hard. Her manicured nails felt nice when digging into my back. She then spent a good half an hour practically making love to my cock before she helped me orgasm again. She went so far as to keep most of it in her mouth, showing it to me before giggling away as she gulped it down. "Nate, I've never done that before. I mean swallow," she confessed.

"Really? I would have thought..."

"I promised myself that, the first time I sucked your cock, I'd take your load in my mouth and swallow it. When I realised it didn't taste as bad I thought it would, I made a new promise that I'd always swallow it, unless you wanted to cum somewhere else. Though I'm hoping it'll only ever be in my mouth or pussy." She paused, looking thoughtful. "Interested in anal?"

"Maybe, but if I'm fucking you from behind, I just like looking at your tight little butt. No major desire to fuck it."

Cuddling into me, she asked, "Ever do it with Hannah?"

"What, anal?" She nodded. "Occasionally. The person I did it with most was a girl back at school. She was really into anal. And I mean the sort where I fucked her senseless. But she always begged for more. I'll admit, I do have some fond memories of her." I kissed her cheek. "But that was then. I'm with you, Emma, and I love you for being you."

"Okay, just wondered," she said softly, "If you ever wanted to do it with me, Nate, I'd love to try. Never done that before either."

"Is my cousin more innocent than I thought?"

"I wasn't a virgin but I'm not as experienced as you are. As I said, I concentrated more on my studying than trying to get laid. But now that I'm with you, I want to try things because, apart from the fact I love you, I also trust you, and know you'll always make sure I'm comfortable with whatever we do."

"Of course. Last thing I want you to do is something you don't like."

We only headed downstairs when we were hungry and needed dinner. Everyone was now feeling rather relaxed, a few days in the sun doing us the world of good. A few drinks at the resort cocktail bar followed that night, chatting away with plenty of other holidaymakers, amused that more than one couple admitted to leaving their kids at home so they could enjoy a few days of peace.

There were also the questions of how Emma and I met. All the guys knew that Hannah had been my cousin. I didn't particularly want to admit that Emma was another cousin. I'm sure that would raise a few eyebrows, so we just admitted to meeting online, having started talking before I'd left for Afghanistan and we'd kept in touch while I was away. Apparently I wasn't the first to meet a girl online and likely wouldn't be the last.

In bed after making love that night, I realised I hadn't told Emma everything. After we'd made love, she was snuggling into my side when I said I had to tell her something. She sat up, immediately concerned, gently pulling her back to me as I assured her it was nothing to do with her, and it wasn't bad news. More... weird.

"Okay, so you know how Hannah and I were together for quite a while. We were serious, but we weren't. She's my cousin. Not so weird, right?"

"No, not weird at all. And it's clear how much she loves you. I think she's being a bit foolish. She should be here with you now, but I also understand. She was in bits while you were in Afghanistan."

"Yeah... So, obviously I left home to come over here to become a Royal Marine. I made that decision a long time ago. When I turned 18, Amy was upset that I was leaving, so a few days after my birthday made an offer. She asked if I'd be interested in having a sexual relationship with her until I departed."

"You were fucking your sister?"

"Yeah."

She laughed. "That's nothing, Nate. Two of my friends at school were having sex with their brothers."

I couldn't help chuckle. "Yep, definitely happens more than I thought."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"It was great. Certainly helped bring us much closer. She's beautiful, intelligent, and fantastic in bed."

Turning onto her side, she started to blush. "I'll be honest, Nate. Part of me would have loved daddy to fuck me."